Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jan 13, 2021 4:00 PM
Apr 2017
People saying it was not the moment for the kiss are really not understanding the point of the kiss, it was not for Emilia to fall in love with Subaru, it's to make her believe in him and his words with actions.
Jan 13, 2021 4:02 PM

Sep 2014
Was nice to see some of Otto's backstory and really great job stalling Garfiel like that.
Seeing Ram owning Garf a bit there was satisfying too.
Well I sure didn't see that coming, the kiss scene was pretty great but the dialogue felt a bit cringy.
Looking forward to next episode!
Jan 13, 2021 4:04 PM
Jun 2009
mczprk said:
Holy shit this episode was T-R-A-S-H

Garfiel's voice is already pissing me off, Emilia is a whiny little bitch that cries in every episode, and Subaru saying "I love you" for 15 minutes was tiresome, cringe, and the dialogue was just overall lazy and trash. The kiss was completely out of place as well, felt forced.

Worst Re:Zero episode ever.

Agreed. I don't understand how people can praise this episode. It was obnoxiously bad. Episodes 15, 18, and 29 deserve praise. This episode does not.
Jan 13, 2021 4:08 PM

Jan 2018
SatouMatsuzaka said:
Michalekel said:
one person already hated episode.

Any mad Rem fans ? ;)

I'm a Rem fan and loved the episode lol, just because we favor one character doesn't mean we hate the show.

Wish there were more people like you.
Or maybe people like you are the majority but the other ones are pretty vocal.
Jan 13, 2021 4:09 PM
Nov 2020
Vooo said:
2/5 - keeps dragging. Otto's backstory was the saving grace. The lovers bickering is getting stale.

Would love to see Garfiel get beheaded or torn to shreds.

Who's the hot chick in your sig btw?
Jan 13, 2021 4:21 PM

Oct 2012
Dunno, his reasoning was pretty stupid if I'm being honest, he just kept repeating the same and force to convince her, even though he kept evading the most important question (which is there only to keep readers/viewers' attention aka plot device). Really, how can he be so hypocrite to believe she will trust him when he's withelding the answer why he broke their promise in the first place? Where is the mutual trust in there? I wouldn't call that love, only overflowing lust from his side.

The actual kiss and the situation leading to it was pretty good I would say (I guessed it five minutes before so the build-up was done well) and I applaud that the writer had balls for his MC to kiss main heroine at this time but whole scene still felt a bit weird because it felt like his arguments weren't really reaching her.

We can't even argue that Emilia doesn't know what love is as she had that thing with Puck (and her mom before... probably). And that's exactly why the whole thing was really one-sided backed by literally no arguments from Subaru's side.

Imagine someone betrayed you when you needed the the most, then your best friend died and then he came back exploiting your temporary weakness - even if he did that for her sake in the long run, it's still pretty questionable thing to do and it certainly didn't felt like an accomplishment for me (in fact, if there was an intention for that kiss, it's even worse). Think about it for a bit - he basically used her for his own goal and pushed his ideals of how things should end on her.

I'm not saying this don't happen IRL but in this story I really hope she will get back at him for doing this. Would be actually great writing if this scene was actually intended to provoke such viewers' feeling but I'm not really sure that's the case here. I mean, in comparison with godly confession with Rem in the first season where their carefully crafted dialogue lasted for whole episode, this felt kinda underwhelming in the end.
Mich666Jan 13, 2021 4:29 PM
Jan 13, 2021 4:23 PM
Nov 2020
Romores said:
I rewatched the dialogue multiple times, and I think I understood what doesn't click with me with the whole Subaru x Emilia scene.

In S1E18, Rem showed Subaru that he has qualities that he didn't realize he had, and that the reason she wants to be with him is to make his real personality shine.

In this case, I got the feeling that Subaru is trying really hard not only to convince Emilia, but also himself about the fact that he's going to love a person that might be completely different from the one he learned to love until now. I felt his dialogue as manipulatory (albeit unknowingly and in good faith), but not only for Emilia, but also for himself.

I know that this puts me in the minority, but that's really what I felt during their dialogue. I didn't get an healthy feeling from his speech, but only the words of a boy willing to make a very important promise to a person who doesn't even know herself anymore, and who might turn out to be very different from what both think she is.

I can only hope that the reason why he broke the promise is the actual missing piece that gives a sense to everything.

Full on cap

but here let me explain why

Your first point is based on purely on your feelings instead of looking at the intention of these characters.

When Emilia questioned if Subaru's love for her would still be there, if her memories coming back changes her as a person, Subaru recalls back the homework his mother laid out for him.

"What's important is not where you start, or what happens midway but how it ends"

Subaru finally realizes what that means and applies it in this particular situation, The side he's seen of Emilia, he's confident that her memories coming back would not change her as a person, Because he loves her, Because he believes in her.
Who she is now is does matter.

a good part of this bickering is also is a direct parallel to episode 18, where one person is filled with doubt and self-hatred and the other is non stop sending their positivity towards their way
Jan 13, 2021 4:23 PM
Nov 2014
subaru loved her height too ? damn that part was weird hahahahaha. he loves 5'5 girls. rem is still the best, but emilia is great too.

can't wait to listen to door when it got released on youtube.
Jan 13, 2021 4:25 PM
Nov 2020
Resus-2 said:
9Vincent9 said:
Who's the hot chick in your sig btw?

I know you didn't asked me but allow me to respond.

She's Makise Kurisu, a main character from Steins;Gate, one of the best anime around.

that's not makise.....bruh
Jan 13, 2021 4:26 PM

Mar 2012
mczprk said:
Romores said:

I wouldn't say it was trash at all, but I do agree that it didn't feel the right moment for them to kiss. Emilia was just too broken and vulnerable, even more than Subaru was in the past season (as she doesn't know who she actually is anymore).

Yeah, I agree about Emilia. I think she's annoying but as I said in another reply this was probably her most justified cry in the series. But then Subaru keeps replying with "I love you" for 10 minutes and "your height is perfect.", cmon. Then he forces a kiss while she's bawling and everything turns out ok? So forced, so out of place.
It felt like they didn't know how to write a romance at all and the only people who I assume would consider this a good romantic scene are the kinds of weebs with no love life at all.
Jan 13, 2021 4:30 PM

May 2019
So the Ship has sailed for good and nothing will bring it back to the port...

...or that was what we thought.

Would be a PITY if Subaru dies again, right?

But that would means he lose the bet with the mage clown, and then Subaru would lose his humanity to become Ros-II.

Would be a PITY for Emilia if later Subaru would invest in bigamy, as he already (tried) to tell her about Rem.

Otto full backstory. Otto already has more character devenlopment than all other characters from the show, except:

- Subaru
- Rem (same level)
- Wilhelm (same level)

Emilia must grow a bit yet, maybe by the end of this season.

Rob7Jan 13, 2021 4:34 PM
Jan 13, 2021 4:35 PM
Jul 2019
Can someone tell me why subaru break his promise to emilia to stay with her, without spoiler?really want to know the reason.
Jan 13, 2021 4:41 PM
Nov 2020
V_2021 said:
Hebi_op said:
Great first part about Otto, great second part.
Jesus, it finally happened. It was soooo good

Shirase-san said:
All right, after looking smol Emilia, now we see smol Otto.

It seems that Otto who can talk to animals is not always in his favor, I never thought that Otto used to have a difficult life.

Don't cry Emilia, I know everyone broke their promise, smile, you look prettier when you smile :)

Man, I really love this kiss scene

Hey, just wanted to have your take on whether Subaru's love for Emilia is legit or not. Further down the thread ppl do not like S+E and never have because of that aspect. I personally think that the majority of this was addressed in season one when Subaru was acting out during the election. Emilia called him out for being selfish and Subaru took that to heart and really improved after that. But at the same time in this current ep he still objectifies (liking her for superficial reasons) her and she calls him out with the whole "Im not a doll" line. Really want to see Mother's Basement's analysis for this ep and others as well.

Complimenting someone's physical traits is what Rem did as well in S1 episode 18 but somehow people ignore that, in any case, He did mention the qualities he loves about her, her incredible kindness and emphathy for others etc

When Subaru stated about the least she could is put up a cute look, he's implying
for how much he goes out of the way to help her, tries to present him in the best possible light in front of her, yet until now he's seen Emilia mostly in misery and he's frustrated by it.

Basically, the logic is, if i'm trying so hard to look good in front of you, what's stopping you from doing the same?

Jan 13, 2021 4:42 PM
Nov 2020
SparkleDuck said:
mczprk said:

Yeah, I agree about Emilia. I think she's annoying but as I said in another reply this was probably her most justified cry in the series. But then Subaru keeps replying with "I love you" for 10 minutes and "your height is perfect.", cmon. Then he forces a kiss while she's bawling and everything turns out ok? So forced, so out of place.
It felt like they didn't know how to write a romance at all and the only people who I assume would consider this a good romantic scene are the kinds of weebs with no love life at all.

it's one thing if you didn't understand the scene yourself or didn't like how it was presented but to insult others who are praising it?

not a good look on your part
Jan 13, 2021 4:47 PM

Oct 2012
9Vincent9 said:
Subaru finally realizes what that means and applies it in this particular situation, The side he's seen of Emilia, he's confident that her memories coming back would not change her as a person, Because he loves her, Because he believes in her.

The real problem here is - does she really feel the same? Wouldn't you want to kiss someone who has affection for you so your kiss is act of mutual feelings? No matter what Subaru believes in, he kept evading her doubts by the same answer all over again, selfishly showing her his naked heart but evading her own in the process.

Let's not forget he spent there weeks, months or even a year in his struggle but for Emilia, it wasn't that long afterall. He may know every corner of her existince but she didn't even saw him grow. Echidna and readers/viewers are the only ones who has that privillege.
Jan 13, 2021 4:49 PM

Mar 2012
9Vincent9 said:
SparkleDuck said:

it's one thing if you didn't understand the scene yourself or didn't like how it was presented but to insult others who are praising it?

Well, of course I'd question people who are praising "romance" where a dude is pushing a woman who is clearly going through emotional trauma and then forcing a kiss lol. Not only is it bad writing but the dialogue from Subaru is exhausting to read and also cringy to witness because it not only feels like he's forcing himself on a woman but also doesn't have any self awareness. I don't question anybody who likes the animation or anything though, just people who would call this peak romance or something. If anything it just comes across as a guy who doesn't understand boundaries, how to compliment a woman, or how to express himself in a healthy way coming onto a woman who he's suffered for. If that's your jam then great!

Mich666 said:
9Vincent9 said:

The real problem here is - does she really feel the same? Wouldn't you want to kiss someone who has affection for you so your kiss is act of mutual feelings? No matter what Subaru believes in, he kept evading her doubts by the same answer all over again, selfishly showing her his naked heart but evading her own in the process.

Let's not forget he spent there weeks, months or even a year in his struggle but for Emilia, it wasn't that long afterall. He may know every corner of her existince but she didn't even saw him grow. Echidna and readers/viewers are the only ones who has that privillege.

You get it. Apologies for insulting people praising it, I just don't understand people relating or looking up to it
Jan 13, 2021 4:52 PM
Nov 2018
This was my favourite episode so far at all in Re:Zero. I honestly loved it all, but if I had to pick which part was my favourite - then it would be Subaru confessing to Emilia over and over again. Familiar really seemed realistic, and the conversation didn't feel like a regular talk-no-jutsu. An incredibly good episode overall, and one that might even tip the scales for best girl. :P
Jan 13, 2021 4:52 PM
Nov 2020
Mich666 said:
Dunno, his reasoning was pretty stupid if I'm being honest, he just kept repeating the same and force to convince her, even though he kept evading the most important question (which is there only to keep readers/viewers' attention aka plot device). Really, how can he be so hypocrite to believe she will trust him when he's withelding the answer why he broke their promise in the first place? Where is the mutual trust in there? I wouldn't call that love, only overflowing lust from his side.

The actual kiss and the situation leading to it was pretty good I would say (I guessed it five minutes before so the build-up was done well) and I applaud that the writer had balls for his MC to kiss main heroine at this time but whole scene still felt a bit weird because it felt like his arguments weren't really reaching her.

We can't even argue that Emilia doesn't know what love is as she had that thing with Puck (and her mom before... probably). And that's exactly why the whole thing was really one-sided backed by literally no arguments from Subaru's side.

Imagine someone betrayed you when you needed the the most, then your best friend died and then he came back exploiting your temporary weakness - even if he did that for her sake in the long run, it's still pretty questionable thing to do and it certainly didn't felt like an accomplishment for me (in fact, if there was an intention for that kiss, it's even worse). Think about it for a bit - he basically used her for his own goal and pushed his ideals of how things should end on her.

I'm not saying this don't happen IRL but in this story I really hope she will get back at him for doing this. Would be actually great writing if this scene was actually intended to provoke such viewers' feeling but I'm not really sure that's the case here. I mean, in comparison with godly confession with Rem in the first season where their carefully crafted dialogue lasted for whole episode, this felt kinda underwhelming in the end.

is being honest now considered stupid? it's the same thing as Rem did, kept talking about how much she loved him yet Subaru kept replying in anger that her expectations of him were misguided, she doesn't know about his failures, she doesn't know how pathetic he can be.

He kept evading the question because there are plenty of reasons behind it, Reasons that can't be shared inside the sanctuary while his friends are out there putting their lives on the line.

> Really, how can he be so hypocrite to believe she will trust him when he's withelding the answer why he broke their promise in the first place

By his other actions of putting his life on the line in trying to save her multiple times??

He literally makes that point in the argument.

He's always been there for Emilia, despite breaking a promise this time round for VALID reasons

Jan 13, 2021 4:56 PM

Sep 2017
Subaru here macking out in his confession while Otto risking his life talking to bugs and shit.
Jan 13, 2021 4:57 PM
Nov 2020
Mich666 said:
9Vincent9 said:

You completely misunderstood the point.

The reasoning behind the kiss was to prove to Emilia that he DOES love her, also sked for her consent by telling her to dodge.

>but she didn't even saw him grow

But she did? Not in the same way as we did obviously, But she saw how subaru came back and apologized to her and conveyed his feelings for her by the end of episode 25
Jan 13, 2021 5:00 PM
Nov 2020
SparkleDuck said:
9Vincent9 said:

Well, of course I'd question people who are praising "romance" where a dude is pushing a woman who is clearly going through emotional trauma and then forcing a kiss lol. Not only is it bad writing but the dialogue from Subaru is exhausting to read and also cringy to witness because it not only feels like he's forcing himself on a woman but also doesn't have any self awareness. I don't question anybody who likes the animation or anything though, just people who would call this peak romance or something. If anything it just comes across as a guy who doesn't understand boundaries, how to compliment a woman, or how to express himself in a healthy way coming onto a woman who he's suffered for. If that's your jam then great!

Mich666 said:

You get it. Apologies for insulting people praising it, I just don't understand people relating or looking up to it

Your issues are incredibly vague, from cringe dialogue to "feeling that the kiss was forced by Subaru" unless you point out exact instances in dialogue, you can choose to look at my comments and see me justifying the reasoning behind both of their actions.

Jan 13, 2021 5:00 PM

May 2019
Two necessary comments:

1. right now...
WHO IS ECHIDNA?

- and all that scene of pointless couple discussion, ultimate-simping of Subaru and the kiss with Subaru's face dirty of vomit, all that is happening right in Echidna's lair, in front of her greedy eyes.

-----------------

2. Nobody noticed Otto going FULL-META?

Jan 13, 2021 5:06 PM

May 2019
ProofByColor said:
Subaru here macking out in his confession while Otto risking his life talking to bugs and shit.

I imagine the deal.

- Otto, here is the plan.

- I kinda know where Emilia is, but i need time to convince her to trust and love me again.

- So, use your powaa to distract the demoniac cat-monster who effortless killed you befo... i mean, take care of Garf!

BECAUSE WE ARE FRIENDS!

Jan 13, 2021 5:09 PM

Dec 2012
HOLY SHIT.
OTTO's BACKSTORY
THE CONFESSION
AND THE KISS
BES EPISODE EVER!

Jan 13, 2021 5:11 PM

May 2019
Primo_Itoko said:
Begining of Season One waifu: Emilia
End of Season One waifu (for some people): Rem
Begining of Season Two part 1 waifu: Echidona
End of Season Two part 1 waifu: Satella
Begining of Season Two part 2 waifu: Otto
End of Season Two part 2 waifu: ???

I'm 100% anime-only now, but something tells me that the answer is very easy, i suppose.
Jun 2017
Oh Otto's past ans this final scene were so good, great episode

Also interesting to know that Ram didn't lose a fight against Garfiel yet.
Jul 2018
Otto is a real one.

As this episode was very emotional and intense I would love to see the studio version of the voice actors putting on quite the epic performance.
Jan 13, 2021 5:15 PM
Aug 2016
Can we give Re:Zero a score of 11 or more? Storytelling, music, VA performance, like, everything in this anime is just too good
Jan 13, 2021 5:18 PM

Jun 2014
The final nail in Team Rem's coffin.
Jan 13, 2021 5:19 PM
Aug 2020
THIS EPISOOOOOOOODDDDDDDEEEEEEEEE

Otto's backstory was so good that I totally would have been content with that as an episode, but we got Emilia and Subaru venting and snogging as well, I BLOODY LOVED THIS EP.
Jan 13, 2021 5:20 PM

May 2019
Mich666 said:

Shocking facts.

Emilia's mental age, by the timelife she had to mature until now (not frozen), is in fact 14 years old.

Subaru is playing with her with all the cringe spam of "i love you".

She is just a brat, nobody can ask her to be more mature about relationship or anything.

The best moment of the discussion in this episode for me was Emilia's basically saying "ENOUGH, CUT THE CRAP SUBARU" (if she was older should slap this f* simp)

and Subaru replying "NO, YOU PAIN IN THE ASS".

(and then, kiss each other)

Jan 13, 2021 5:23 PM
Mar 2016
Are they going to play the opening song soon cuz it’s already been two episodes
Jan 13, 2021 5:25 PM
Jul 2019
9Vincent9 said:
Mich666 said:

is being honest now considered stupid? it's the same thing as Rem did, kept talking about how much she loved him yet Subaru kept replying in anger that her expectations of him were misguided, she doesn't know about his failures, she doesn't know how pathetic he can be.

He kept evading the question because there are plenty of reasons behind it, Reasons that can't be shared inside the sanctuary while his friends are out there putting their lives on the line.

> Really, how can he be so hypocrite to believe she will trust him when he's withelding the answer why he broke their promise in the first place

By his other actions of putting his life on the line in trying to save her multiple times??

He literally makes that point in the argument.

He's always been there for Emilia, despite breaking a promise this time round for VALID reasons

What is VALID reason mean?
Jan 13, 2021 5:31 PM
Jul 2018
Subaru just took the largest Dub in his life
Jan 13, 2021 5:36 PM
Jul 2018
I really, really hope Emilia chills the hell out from now on. She is so unbelievably annoying and bipolar in season 2 and it just keeps getting worse.
Jan 13, 2021 5:43 PM
Jul 2009
m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:

Never.
Otto felt like filler felt slapped together, not a fan of Emilia so the bickering was frustrating the circle they went in the crying about leaving her during the night it’s just so over the top mediocre move the plot forward story story story.
Jan 13, 2021 5:44 PM

Jan 2011
Wow, I really liked the episode, AOT two days ago and now this? What is this greatness, I dont even :)

I absolutely loved the reasoning Subaru gave. He loved Emilia and thats why he (has to) believe(s) in her. And he loved her, why exactly? Because she is smoking hot! And he goes ahead and tells her that straight to her face, hahaha. No shits given about any bullshit like who she is or character traits, on the contrary even :D He was talking with his dick and I loved it. Fucking real life shit for a change.
Jan 13, 2021 5:46 PM
Anime crunchtime

Jun 2017
OK that confession scene was epic, but Otto's part and flashback were equally godly, UMU~!

I don't cry that often anymore when I watch anime, but I cried a little during Otto's flashback!X'3

This is getting better and better btw, really looking forward to next week's episode!<3 X3
Jan 13, 2021 6:04 PM
Jan 2018
Subaru is a 14 year old neet and emilia never been loved by anyone else before, so ofc they're dialoge is childish (is intented to) altough the scene looks awkward, we can see that Subaru try really hard to convey his love for emilia, the message still delivers. Good episode.
Jan 13, 2021 6:07 PM

Nov 2019
Winter_Fox said:
Subaru is a 14 year old neet and emilia never been loved by anyone else before, so ofc they're dialoge is childish (is intented to) altough the scene looks awkward, we can see that Subaru try really hard to convey his love for emilia, the message still delivers. Good episode.

No Subaru is 17 and Emilia's mental age is 14.
Jan 13, 2021 6:08 PM

May 2019
m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:

And then.... i imagine in the future when Emilia become the pain-in-ass wife and Rem the maid and actual lover, the mass of halfuerefans raging against Subaru for NETORARE! lol

Just kidding, it is not spoiler, i'm 100% anime-only for future events. But come on, Subaru already killed hinself on sight for Rem, he is not going to abandon her.

And let's pretend that the Royal Arc just go smoothly in the end with Emilia becoming the Queen, Subaru just will be har Knight, not a official partner, a King.

Jan 13, 2021 6:10 PM
Jan 2018
ExcaliburAO said:
Winter_Fox said:

No Subaru is 17 and Emilia's mental age is 14.
ok my bad, but subaru still never have a girl before so i think his dialogue is a mess xD but that doesn't mean i dislike the episode.
Jan 13, 2021 6:23 PM

May 2020
The Best Episode So Far.... Hahaha Rem Fans were you at?

Jan 13, 2021 6:25 PM
Jul 2020
this ep cemented one thing to me. that is whether it is 2016 or 2021 best boy Petalguese will always be there to make things right... desu
Jan 13, 2021 6:27 PM

Jun 2020
now that was unexpected, i thought them kissing would be in like the last episode or some shit lol
Jan 13, 2021 6:38 PM
Aug 2018
FUCKING FINALLY! I was screaming at my monitor for them to just shut the fuck up and kiss already, and wouldn't you know it, they actually did!! Couldn't fuckin believe it
Jan 13, 2021 6:43 PM

Sep 2011
FINALLY

After the long suffering of just boring bullshit that was the first half of this season these two episodes have been actual good shit.
Jan 13, 2021 6:45 PM

Jan 2011
um.. not sure what to say about this episode sure was unexpected i'll say that much but i don't really think i was a fan, unironically can actually say this when you simp so hard and it actually works out lol reminds me of one post i saw about "i love you" counters in anime this episode broke some records with how shallow it started to sound.

like the first parts of Otto's backstory then it kinda trailed off .

sure i'd enjoy the scene if i cared about the romance in this
Jan 13, 2021 6:48 PM
Dec 2019
If they played season one ending 2 ost towards the end felt like it would of been perfect regardless this was probably on par maybe even better than s1 episode 18
Jan 13, 2021 7:45 PM
Jun 2017
A DEFINITELY MUST WATCH EPISODE: 10/10
This episode is like the episode 18 of re zero season 1 but this time its, Emilia and Subaru..

Amidst being a #TeamRem, i just SUOER LOVE THE EPISODE.... you could feel the emotions while subaru and emilia are talking at one another... Emilia is just so lonely right now after she feel being lied by Subaru and Puck, but Subaru says the I LOVE YOU so many times to emilia....

and that kiss is just very great...

and by the way OTTO best Boi
Pages (13) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Did you like part 1 or part 2 of season 2 better?

castle2001 - May 26

18 by FilipPaul »»
May 28, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 3, 2021

278 by D-A-W »»
May 20, 9:00 PM

» Rem have become most favourite anime female character!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ZXEAN - Jan 29, 2021

298 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
May 16, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 10, 2021

534 by ymirstear »»
May 10, 4:29 PM

» am i the only one who thinks re:zero season 2 is just kinda okay? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shmoomp - Jan 27, 2021

411 by AboutFollower03 »»
Apr 18, 8:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.