Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Sep 8, 2012 7:16 AM

Apr 2008
@lolack The only plothole I see right now is the one that refers to you mentioning what plotholes Mashima is trying to cover up in this chapter. Hit the retry button, sweetie.
Darklight0303Sep 8, 2012 7:52 AM
Sep 8, 2012 8:03 AM

Sep 2011
yay more bitching about the fanservice
Sep 8, 2012 8:05 AM

Apr 2008
Brigandi said:

Yup. It's a staple of this forums. Bitching about Fanservice when a series is explicitly stated to contain it. Isn't it adorable?
Sep 8, 2012 8:16 AM
Aug 2011
Darklight0303 said:
Brigandi said:

Yup. It's a staple of this forums. Bitching about Fanservice when a series is explicitly stated to contain it. Isn't it adorable?

Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Ecchi,
Fantasy, Magic, Shounen, Super Power

Can some of those even people understand what they are reading?
Sep 8, 2012 8:16 AM

Sep 2011
what are they born and living in the 1800s? getting all bothered and butt hurt when seeing some skin
Sep 8, 2012 8:38 AM

Jul 2007
Orulyon said:

Mashima has two little flaws: He never kills a goody character and if he does, he will bring him back somehow. (Until now only Ul and Simon died and it was a miracle).

Go read Rave. Now. And then come back here to try to say that he does not kill characters.

Fairy Tail is his anti-depression therapy manga. However horrible, sadistic and fast deaths are not that unfamiliar to those who who read his previous one.
Sep 8, 2012 9:02 AM
Aug 2011
Fai said:
Orulyon said:

Mashima has two little flaws: He never kills a goody character and if he does, he will bring him back somehow. (Until now only Ul and Simon died and it was a miracle).

Go read Rave. Now. And then come back here to try to say that he does not kill characters.

Fairy Tail is his anti-depression therapy manga. However horrible, sadistic and fast deaths are not that unfamiliar to those who who read his previous one.

I didn't read or watch Rave yet, but I'm aware of it, a lot of people are. They just don't want to listen to reason , not to mention accepting said reasoning.

I've even seen some people, (possibly Rave fans) say stuff like this:
1) Rave was probably written by someone else.
2) FT is being written by someone who claims to be Mashima and is just copying his drawing style.
Sep 8, 2012 9:19 AM
Aug 2011
Sorry. Double Posting and more slightly big pictures without spoiler tags.

Once again, while some of the fans (possibly homosexual ones) are bitching about this weeks chapter...

OUR GOD, MASHIMA-SAMA, is...

Posting gender-bender pictures on his twitter.

Sep 8, 2012 9:41 AM

Jan 2010
AceIII said:
After the last chapter I get this shit ?

^ this

Gotsu777 said:
Soooooo much better then just having a 2 week break, so hilarious. Elfman and eva on a date haha. And Jellal what a pimp.

I do agree though I love FT and am happy I still get to see some of my favs especially since I think a couple main character will die.

My death predictions.

I'm calling One of the Siblings probably MJ, One Of Laxus 3 lackys, FT 4th master is definatly gone since in the arc before the time jump he passed his will on to Laxus when he thought he was going to die, one of the people from Shadow Gear. I bet at least one of the Major 4 will be out too (Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Erza) I'm calling Gray since natus is the main character and Levy was writing to Lucy and Jellal wont let Erza die unless he died 1st so that only leaves Gray.

Unless the authordecied to go the route of showing one future then hearing about how it was going to happen then do something crazy and save their future. I hope not since too many stories go that route espcially main stream ones (ie Hitman Reborn, Dragonball Z)
A man who knows nothing and says something IS the dumbest person alive. A man who knows something and says nothing could possibly be the smartest person in the world -Unknown

Sep 8, 2012 9:42 AM

Jun 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

Once again, while some of the fans (possibly homosexual ones) are bitching about this weeks chapter...

I'll admit it. I laughed at dog Happy.
FastnessofWheelsSep 8, 2012 10:07 AM
Sep 8, 2012 12:13 PM

Jun 2008
Fai said:
Orulyon said:

Hello Fai and Thanks for sharing your suggestion with me. Shall read it someday, although Im heavily spoiled about whom he killed in Rave XD I was trying to refer to FT, since anyone hardly dies.*inserts rant* I love FT but there are certain charas that should have remained "dead" like Lisanna for instance. (even though I love her). The whole " Lisanna is back yay!" didnt work for me. specially because i cried a river when she "died"*ends rant

Anyway, regarding FT, if till the end of the manga he kills one or two IMPORTANT charas (aka someone that is not just an extra), I shall come here, re-post, admit my "mistake" and plus adopt Mashima as my god too. period. ;D Until there I guess Ill still keep my current opinion about it, hehe.

@Gash_V-D_Hetchum: Thanks for letting me know it was Max who had the broom, LOL, now Its understandable why everyone in tumblr ships Max with a broom. Poor Guy. I wonder if Mashima was trying to make a parody of yaoi in this chapter with Max, Leon x Gray. LOL.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Sep 8, 2012 1:33 PM
Jul 2018
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

They can't complain, They got GrayxLeon + A croch shot of Ichiya. Can't get much better than that.

Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

Saw them, fanboyed hard.
Sep 8, 2012 3:31 PM

Jul 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

Hmmm, female version of Gray would be much more interesting with his habit to take off clothes :P
Sep 8, 2012 4:09 PM

May 2011
omg why ? 1/10
Sep 8, 2012 5:53 PM

Oct 2010
This is the only thing i hate about FT!God...
This world...is rotten
Sep 8, 2012 6:12 PM

Dec 2007
Orulyon said:
undead_blopa said:

THIS.

Regarding this chapter: I usually hate fanservice but the chapter cracked me, I loved every second, specially JERZA moments. *fangirling*
OMG and that broom in the ass was...fabulous! i wonder if it was a guy or a girl. that last panel looked like a FT version of "Where's Waldo?" books, LOL.

I did say he'd manage to surprise me, but not in a good way. I don't read this manga expecting someone to die, and in fact I hate that foreshadowing in chapter 297.
Sep 9, 2012 2:09 AM

Mar 2011
Jella & Erza pairing is annoying. Hope he dies soon.

Too bad we didn't get Kagura & Ultear fanservice though. Maybe next time.
Sep 9, 2012 3:16 AM
Aug 2011
Lumathy said:

Sep 9, 2012 3:29 AM

Mar 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Lumathy said:

... and they're still a horrible pair. You're not proving anything by calling everyone haters. Grow up.
Sep 9, 2012 4:16 AM

Apr 2008
To you. Not to the rest of the world. Word your post accordingly if you don't want to be called a hater.
Sep 9, 2012 5:49 AM
Jan 2011
Why are people bitching about this chap?! It has been stated that we will have 2 side stories last chapters, Mashima can just go on a hiatus for 2 weeks instead than this, you should appreciate this instead. And like some have pointed out this is likely the calm before the shitstorm that is about to come. Too much fanservice? Sorry but this is what makes FT, you must have some reading problems to have only noticed this now. Beside there are lots of other things to enjoy like character interactions, the comedies, etc.This chapter has everything: BL, yuri, SM, biceps, Ichiya, Laxus babysitting Mavis, lolis, pedos, .... It's your own fault to just focus on the fanservice part.

And the butthurts from all the Erza wankers from this chapter, truly hilarious.

Btw I don't know where to post this so I guess I just put it here anyway.
FT Gangnam style:
Sep 9, 2012 8:19 AM
Aug 2011
Darklight0303 said:
To you. Not to the rest of the world. Word your post accordingly if you don't want to be called a hater.

Lumathy said:
Jella & Erza pairing is annoying. Hope he dies soon.I don't like the Jella & Erza pairing. I hope they don't end up together.

... and they're still a horrible pair. You're not proving anything by calling everyone haters. Grow up.

A horrible pair would be some those labeled, "crack", specifically the extreme ones like... Wendy x Warren.

I don't call everyone haters. Only when they hate, I call them haters.
Sep 9, 2012 10:27 AM
Feb 2012
Lumathy said:

@ The gender bender pictures...

LOL at the dog version of happy haha.
Sep 9, 2012 10:47 AM

Sep 2011
Lumathy said:

"horrible pairing" "hoping Jellal would die"

sounds like hate to me...
Sep 9, 2012 12:00 PM
Aug 2011
Talukita said:
Why are people bitching about this chap?! It has been stated that we will have 2 side stories last chapters, Mashima can just go on a hiatus for 2 weeks instead than this, you should appreciate this instead. And like some have pointed out this is likely the calm before the shitstorm that is about to come. Too much fanservice? Sorry but this is what makes FT, you must have some reading problems to have only noticed this now. Beside there are lots of other things to enjoy like character interactions, the comedies, etc.This chapter has everything: BL, yuri, SM, biceps, Ichiya, Laxus babysitting Mavis, lolis, pedos, .... It's your own fault to just focus on the fanservice part.

And the butthurts from all the Erza wankers from this chapter, truly hilarious.

Btw I don't know where to post this so I guess I just put it here anyway.
FT Gangnam style:

Ah, when I first saw those gifs, it had to instantaneously save it.

Off topic, are you perhaps the same Talukita from OneManga forums. (The Jellal Fanboy)
Sep 10, 2012 1:05 PM

Dec 2010
Fan service, fan service everywhere *A*
Darklight0303 said:
You guys need to realize. This is just the happy times before we get our hearts ripped out and sacrificed on the altar of Mashima.

Sigh....but you didn't have to say it out loud. So scared... ;_;
~Believe in you! Not in the you who believes in me. Not in the me who believes in you. Believe in the you... that believes in you!~
Sep 10, 2012 5:39 PM

Nov 2011
Good thing this is filler chapter.

I refuse to let Erza get grouped like that by Jellal and for it to be canon.
NOPE.

I'm not exactly for the Jellal x Erza pairing yet. Nothing set in stone but since it seems evident it will probably happen... Either way you don't get a jail out of free card with the shit you pull whether you were under an evil influence or not. I'm slowly beginning to like him though as he tries to make amends but I like the other Jellal better. xD

Anyways I just imagined it was me instead of Jellal in that scene. huehue.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Sep 10, 2012 6:25 PM

Mar 2011
Ragix said:

NOPE.

Filler? Hardly, this is as canon as it gets.

For now,I just wanna know what kind of event last day has in store
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 10, 2012 6:33 PM
Aug 2011
Ragix said:

NOPE.

I'm not exactly for the Jellal x Erza pairing yet. Nothing set in stone but since it seems evident it will probably happen... Either way you don't get a jail out of free card with the shit you pull whether you were under an evil influence or not. I'm slowly beginning to like him though as he tries to make amends but I like the other Jellal better. xD

Anyways I just imagined it was me instead of Jellal in that scene. huehue.

Its just as Kanic said, this is not filler. Its basically a flashback.
Sep 10, 2012 10:27 PM

Jul 2010
5 out of 5 for the comedy and fanservice!! If people don't like the fillers why do you read it? And bitch about it? Move on wait for the other chapter gosh.

Either way moving on
Poor Natsu can't have fun in a locamotive...
Gray and Lyon fighting for Juvia....funny
Ichiya is always discusting
Can't believe Flare said sorry to Lucy
Asuka looked so cute <3 so did Mavis
Mystery person roaming around the place too
Didn't expect Jellal to grope Erza's boob , yet she didn't mind ( if that happeed kiss already) I'm waiting
To think that grope started when Natsu and Ichiya were running outside the pool
Overall really funny!
Sep 11, 2012 6:31 AM

Sep 2011
dont fillers only happen in Anime?
Sep 11, 2012 6:59 AM

Dec 2011
Brigandi said:

Yep,they only happen on the anime,normally to let the manga get some distance from it.This chapter is canon as can be(as already said).
Sep 11, 2012 7:27 AM

Mar 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

A horrible pair would be some those labeled, "crack", specifically the extreme ones like... Wendy x Warren.

Crack pairs are at least hilarious. And they don't get shoved down our throat any given chance possible, unlike a certain couple.

And you called everyone who has different opinions than you hater, check your own posts.
Brigandi said:
Lumathy said:

It's not hate. It's dislikeness. I'm too much of a peaceful & humble person to ever have such strong emotion as hate.
Sep 11, 2012 8:32 AM

Mar 2011
WolfWoods said:
Brigandi said:

Yep,they only happen on the anime,normally to let the manga get some distance from it.This chapter is canon as can be(as already said).

That is correct but at some cases "fillers" also happen in manga (like the bonus chapters that hiro sometimes publishes, like the one that Erza turned into American-comic style, and the one that Lucy thought Natsu asked her out). But this one is canon.

Lumathy said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

Crack pairs are at least hilarious. And they don't get shoved down our throat any given chance possible, unlike a certain couple.

And you called everyone who has different opinions than you hater, check your own posts.
Brigandi said:
Lumathy said:

It's not hate. It's dislikeness. I'm too much of a peaceful & humble person to ever have such strong emotion as hate.

Your initial posts were indeed hating so he picked on that up and considered you as one. You want him to understand your dislikeness but you yourself aren't making any different effort by saying that he considers everyone as hater. But truth be told, Erza x Gerard is the most given pair that has been cultivated throughout the series. I'm not saying you should automatically support it but simply stating that they are a horrible pair with nothing to explain your opinion can easily be mistaken for hating. It's like reading a novel and the main hero being in love with a girl for quite some chapters and you shouting bullshit for no reason.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 11, 2012 12:30 PM

Dec 2011
Kanic said:
WolfWoods said:
Brigandi said:

That is correct but at some cases "fillers" also happen in manga (like the bonus chapters that hiro sometimes publishes, like the one that Erza turned into American-comic style, and the one that Lucy thought Natsu asked her out). But this one is canon.

Yeah,those are bonus chapters(or omakes),and normally they're not supposed to interfere with the author's work,like delaying the main story because of it(which happens in the anime).And some actually provide some nice background info(like the Happy's birth one).
Sep 12, 2012 11:45 AM

Aug 2009
aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeaah another filler chapter
Sep 13, 2012 2:51 AM

Oct 2011
Tbh it's better to get 2 side stories instead of having to wait 2 whole weeks for a new chapter =) PS: Fucking Jellal >.>
Sep 16, 2012 4:29 PM

Jul 2009
Fan service. Fan service everywhere.
Nov 7, 2012 6:27 AM

Jun 2011
WTF with Jellal gropping Erza and smelling her butt in the end? What a lucky guy he is.. Someone's butt was stucked with a broom lol, Elfman and Evergreen was blasted out of the hiding :p
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 7, 2017 4:52 AM
Jan 2015
This chapter is not even in the anime adaption which makes a nice surprise.
Sep 7, 2017 11:03 AM

Feb 2013
Lol, I wasn't expecting this kind of chapter.
But that mysterious character is making me wanna cry, the way he looked at the guild and left is too painful.
Apr 10, 2018 7:01 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Fanservice???? Noooo, just a hilarious day in the swimming-pool!!!!
May 13, 3:05 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
maybe just a tad too much fan service Hiro…? lol
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 332 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KosmicGuy - May 24, 2013

99 by aoo-kun »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 331 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

skwok-raven - May 17, 2013

110 by aoo-kun »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 329 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Darklight0303 - Apr 30, 2013

128 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:28 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 322 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

247Eyes - Mar 8, 2013

167 by aoo-kun »»
May 21, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 321 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Hyodou - Mar 1, 2013

109 by aoo-kun »»
May 20, 6:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.