Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Nov 4, 2018 3:02 PM
Nov 2018
Not too crazy for this arc. This episode specifically was very irritating and kinda boring. We get they're drifting apart, as we knew would happen. I did like Mr. Go actually being himself. I think his personality adds some color to an otherwise bland episode.
Dec 22, 2018 7:38 AM

Oct 2013
Iori is a sweetheart.

Mr. Go was pretty cool this episode, too.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 16, 2019 1:43 PM

Mar 2013
I swear this show is unintentionally hilarious, but I just want the teenage angst to end.
Jul 8, 2020 10:34 PM

Aug 2019
eh, i get how this entire episodes premise was just a massive "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" theme but really doing nothing is sometimes better believe it or not. If someone wants to be left alone, be themselves for a few minutes and just have some breathing room, let them be. Whats the point of pestering them with the "i'm back for your counselling!" or such, sometimes there are wounds only time can heal.
Thats why Taichi's selfless/restless personality can backfire, the talk about visiting Yui felt more like "i will force my why through until she talks and feels better" and how he restlessly just throws himself at a problem without looking at the big picture, hell the fact that wasn't even his 'inner desire' just goes to show what he's like in general. I think the dude just has a one sided mindset, just busts down the door on peoples lives without thinking about how they feel about it, sometimes hurting others around him. Either that be for the glory or the phat dopamine rush, I'm not surprised if he also likes to yell out "I'm the protagonist of my own world!" unironcally. Lmao like Aoki said, dude just acts to much like a hero
Gotou also best teacher lmao, given some pretty spicy life advice to those in need.
Jan 3, 2021 11:23 AM

Jul 2017
I've been indifferent with this show, liking some things, disliking some but the drama and infighting in this episode was comically forced and laughably terrible. Did get a little satisfaction seeing Nagase get knocked down since she's easily the worst and most annoying character in the show for me but even so, this was just kindergarten level fighting between everyone that was coming from a mile away given the themes of the show and what Heartseed is doing to play with their souls. Such boring and annoying teenage angst everywhere in this episode and even arc as a whole.
Apr 25, 2021 3:03 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
That face slam is going to be hard to overlook.
Aug 21, 2021 8:48 PM
Aug 2021
I like Inaba, but is annoying the attention given by the fandom, and the other characters are underrated, like Taichi, in the beginning can seems is the main who is good because he is the main, but in my favorite ep, the 8, Taichi fights against Aoki to go help Yui, and then he hits Iori, He hit Iori for the wish phenomenon, but the fight was not the wish phenomenon, realizing why Inaba called him disinterested, he does not realize when he does it out of empathy or when he does it to feel good about himself, when he talks with Gotou and Maiko (Fujishima) notice he is not alone in the world, there are other people who can help you, and I like it, he is not a generic protagonist, he is like that for a reason
Jan 1, 2022 11:24 PM

Dec 2020
feel really bad for nagase in this one. everyone's feeling bad and is having a really a hard time with themselves (which is really valid) and she's trying her best to get things the way it was, or better than right now, at least. not only because they're her dear friends but because they're the only people she's got other than her mom who's always away. when she goes home, unlike the other 4 she's greeted with silence. and it stays that way for a long time

looks like the injury nagase got from hitting her head might be serious too, i thought she was covering her eye a couple of times but i think thats actually her rubbing her head
Jan 20, 2023 1:50 AM

Sep 2017
this sucks. thats all

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 4, 2023 10:40 PM

Apr 2015
Apparently the author is one of those guys that learned about teen dialogue through anime manga and light novels
Jul 19, 2023 8:25 AM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Feb 13, 2:29 PM

Jun 2021
That part in the club room... was hard to watch, between arguing and accidental violence.

"You can't become true friends until you've experienced enough conflict."

...yes and no? Luckily it never happened with one of my three closest ones (since 2010) and don't want to happen to begin with. With the other two, things have been different even if in common there was one thing, it was my fault. Oh, well, it was nice for once to see the actual teacher not possessed.

Next episode seems to go with the same slow pace of this one, even if there should be a school trip... right?
Mar 9, 11:20 AM

Jun 2017
Nagase rarely gets the credit on how mature she is when confronted against chaos.People are enamored about her happy go lucky mask persona than her actual self
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2012

336 by Hiroko_Takashiro »»
Apr 25, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

369 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

230 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 2, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

193 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 3:02 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

294 by _untitled »»
Feb 17, 3:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.