Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 22, 2010 7:38 AM

Dec 2009
RIP onemanga
If this continues i will not be able to read manga.
I would buy them but i live in Bosina and in Bosina they don t know what manga or anime means.
Jul 22, 2010 7:53 AM

Jul 2008
Bl4ckEnvy said:
RIP onemanga
If this continues i will not be able to read manga.
I would buy them but i live in Bosina and in Bosina they don t know what manga or anime means.

There's still sites to download from for now : o it'll just take a little more time, that's all.
Jul 22, 2010 8:24 AM

May 2007
Fai said:
Book stores are not libraries.

People go to there to buy stuff not read the stuff.

Reading stuff in the middle of shop is even more low that online piracy.

Wow, have you ever been to a large Barns&Noble or a Borders store?
Because they have couches and sofas around the place just so people can sit there and READ. -_- I do it all the time. If they didnt want people to hang there and read they wouldnt have comfy chairs lying around the place. P:

Especially Borders has a nice bench in its Manga section. its so nice there. Every weekend I go there and read for 3 hours and nobody tells me to gtfo. P:

Jul 22, 2010 8:24 AM
Oct 2008
Fai said:
veekee said:
--Don't know if this would help, but have you noticed in American bookstores (or maybe just the ones near where I live) they don't wrap up their mangas (like in Japan and Taiwan) so you can sit in their store and read what they have;; they don't have as much of a variety but there's still some o.x--

Every time I see a twilighttard reading vampire knight manga in the middle of book store, i want to puinch the guy.

Thankyou, I want to kick people laying in the middle of the isles reading and blocking those of us who are actually buying something.

It's also annoying when these are the people who bend the pages and treat it as if they actually own it :/

Unless there is a chair, don't do it. Guaranteed if they catch you in the isle reading for a significant amount of time, they will kick you out or if someone gets annoyed enough they will find someone to get you kicked out.

NoyaChan said:
Fai said:

Wow, have you ever been to a large Barns&Noble or a Borders store?
Because they have couches and sofas around the place just so people can sit there and READ. -_- I do it all the time. If they didnt want people to hang there and read they wouldnt have comfy chairs lying around the place. P:

Especially Borders has a nice bench in its Manga section. its so nice there. Every weekend I go there and read for 3 hours and nobody tells me to gtfo. P:

Fai is refering to people who sit in the book aisles and read whenever those chairs are taken or when they aren't available. Yes you can sit in those chairs and read but usually(from my experience) if the employees of the book store see you sitting in the aisle or sitting in the chair reading piles of books for a significant amount of time, they will make you leave because at that point it's obvious you aren't trying to purchase anything and are treating it as a library.
AvoideaJul 22, 2010 8:28 AM
Jul 22, 2010 8:26 AM
Mar 2010
It's sad, I just started translating... and then this whole affair with disappearance of such websites~~.
But I download raw anyway~~

It's the best way.

Some people say that downloading is troublesome...

Like "I read only updates"

or something.
But even if you just read updates, you must have in some point read the begging of the series...

I personally have started a lot of manga, but I am not up to date to the most of it.
But my computer has big collection~~

I read it and then delete.

because of disk space.
Jul 22, 2010 8:31 AM

Jul 2008
This is so sad =(
Jul 22, 2010 8:36 AM

May 2007
CapellaStar said:
Fai is refering to people who sit in the book aisles and read whenever those chairs are taken or when they aren't available. Yes you can sit in those chairs and read but usually(from my experience) if the employees of the book store see you sitting in the aisle or sitting in the chair reading piles of books for a significant amount of time, they will make you leave because at that point it's obvious you aren't trying to purchase anything and are treating it as a library.

Well yeah, you SHOULD buy something too and not just sit there and read everyday. And yes I have bought mangas too and I have my own little manga collection, I'm just saying that if the store has chairs around for you to sit and read, it is NOT frown upon. I don't buy manga every time I go there but whenever I have enough money and I find something I like/want, I buy it. P:

Jul 22, 2010 8:37 AM

Nov 2007
FUCK THIS SHIT!
FUUUUUUU

/rage
now I'm sad. Where am I suppose to read bleach now?!
Fai said:
veekee said:
--Don't know if this would help, but have you noticed in American bookstores (or maybe just the ones near where I live) they don't wrap up their mangas (like in Japan and Taiwan) so you can sit in their store and read what they have;; they don't have as much of a variety but there's still some o.x--

Every time I see a twilighttard reading vampire knight manga in the middle of book store, i want to puinch the guy.

Can I read in the store even if I'm planning to buy it? Cause I do that anyways.
Also, my book store has chairs everywhere so you can read inside the store. That's why they put chairs in the store.
StephanBlackhawkJul 22, 2010 8:43 AM
sad
Jul 22, 2010 8:54 AM
Oct 2008
NoyaChan said:
CapellaStar said:
Fai is referring to people who sit in the book aisles and read whenever those chairs are taken or when they aren't available. Yes you can sit in those chairs and read but usually(from my experience) if the employees of the book store see you sitting in the aisle or sitting in the chair reading piles of books for a significant amount of time, they will make you leave because at that point it's obvious you aren't trying to purchase anything and are treating it as a library.

Well yeah, you SHOULD buy something too and not just sit there and read everyday. And yes I have bought mangas too and I have my own little manga collection, I'm just saying that if the store has chairs around for you to sit and read, it is NOT frown upon. I don't buy manga every time I go there but whenever I have enough money and I find something I like/want, I buy it. P:

I understand that and sitting in the chairs and reading in the store isn't bad but typically when I think of anime/manga fans reading in the store, it's people lying all over the manga/graphic novel section reading for hours, blocking anyone else who may actually be purchasing something. Sadly, 8/10 I don't see a lot of these people buying anything after they've read several volumes of manga, and have been preventing others from getting any books...it's incredibly annoying.

I don't always purchase something at the bookstore either and do sometimes read for a little bit while I'm there (in a chair!)but I think there is a clear line between reading a book or two while you are there and literally using it as a library. I'm sure they do want people to read there in hopes that they will buy something but I don't think they want people to linger there or take up the chairs for too long.
Jul 22, 2010 9:07 AM

Jul 2007
CapellaStar said:
NoyaChan said:
CapellaStar said:
Fai is referring to people who sit in the book aisles and read whenever those chairs are taken or when they aren't available. Yes you can sit in those chairs and read but usually(from my experience) if the employees of the book store see you sitting in the aisle or sitting in the chair reading piles of books for a significant amount of time, they will make you leave because at that point it's obvious you aren't trying to purchase anything and are treating it as a library.

I understand that and sitting in the chairs and reading in the store isn't bad but typically when I think of anime/manga fans reading in the store, it's people lying all over the manga/graphic novel section reading for hours, blocking anyone else who may actually be purchasing something. Sadly, 8/10 I don't see a lot of these people buying anything after they've read several volumes of manga, and have been preventing others from getting any books...it's incredibly annoying.

THIS THIS THIS.

> You Enter the Book Store.
> You go to the corner with manga stuff.
> You see a number of fat ~14-17 year old fat kids standing there.
> Fat Kid licks his finger to turn naruto/bleach/wanpiss/whateverothershonenstuff manga pages.
> Fat Kid Snickers.
> Fat Kid throws manga anywhere and runs off to get another one(usually some random other manga).
> Another one shouts in grumbly voice that "that cartoon sucks because it has no action".
> Fat Kid repeats that for few times.
> Security/Seller/ShopOwner comes shouting at them to get out.
> Censored dialogue happens.
> Fat Kids leave.
> Two or three more enter in their place place to do the same stuff.
> Pretty Much all manga volumes are in pretty bad shape as result.

Bought Pluto Vol1 few weeks ago, only to find out that half of the book is full of pencil charicatures done by some imbecile kid. Thankfully got it replaced.

Behold the standard one-manga community.
Jul 22, 2010 9:33 AM

May 2007
@Fai: Wow okay I'm sorry to hear you experience such things at your bookstore, but maybe you'd be surprised to hear that not all manga fans act like that. -__- Most people I meet in the store treat the mangas nicely and buy something too. I don't mind people standing or sitting in the manga section and read. If they block my view I just say 'excuse me' and they move. People are nice, you know? I think you have a very stereotyped image of otakus reading in stores, sigh.

Anyway, we kinda got off topic here, but as far as OneManga.com goes, that site has been part of my life for the past 4 years or so. I'm sad to see it goes. :(

Jul 22, 2010 9:37 AM

Oct 2008
I don't agree with reading anything in the store either. Most of the people are inconsiderate of what they do because they aren't going to buy so they won't even try handling the books with care.
Being honest once I wanted to get a book. It had its cover torn and I didn't want that.So I placed an order at the book store for a brand new one. I know I am a bit fussy but hey I don't want to pay for torn books.
I don't buy a lot of manga - I have about 7 volumes in all but the selection is limited over here and well, I don't have money to buy all the stuff I want.
That said, I would love to get a huge collection if I had the resources - and I prefer not to buy from bookstores for the reasons mentioned above.
Jul 22, 2010 9:46 AM
Feb 2010
This is unbelievable... If I seriously have to pay for every manga I read, I'd be poor and on the streets with Viz manga costing about $10 per volume. And American companies translate so slow. How am I going to keep up with the newest chapters for Vampire Knight and xxxHolic? This is stupid.

/rant

Jul 22, 2010 9:58 AM

Nov 2007
Reading manga in the store is against all civility. The only reason I can think of to read anything here would be to see if the dialogue is atrocious or something, and you could figure that out within about 10-20 pages. The only time I read anything in a bookstore for a period of more than 10-20 minutes was comparing two very different translations of the Hunchback of Notre Dame to figure out which I liked best.
Elsewhere, a somewhat startled Warren Worthington III finds that he has accidentally wandered into an electrified east-side world of post-twist teens and watsui-ing teeny-boppers...
Jul 22, 2010 10:07 AM

May 2009
I do hope for the day they start doing this to streaming websites.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2010 10:13 AM

Jan 2009
Fai said:

Bought Pluto Vol1 few weeks ago, only to find out that half of the book is full of pencil charicatures done by some imbecile kid. Thankfully got it replaced.

They've done this to books they haven't paid for O.O?! I only come across this with manga I check out from my public library. It aggravates me to no end but I deal.

As for Onemanga. There goes my Bleach and Vampire Knight fix, and I'll have to finish reading Air Gear some other way. I suppose once I finish buying FMA I can start on Air Gear...
Jul 22, 2010 10:25 AM
Jan 2009
I am definately going to miss Onemanga. I do agree with their decision to shut down, but this isn't the end of the workl. Their site was a great outlet for discovering new series, and for th few impatient people like myself, a good place for regular updates of popular series.
I usually read a series online in order to find out if I will enjoy it or not, after that I will either buy the lisenced books or just get the japanese copies. One manga definately made it easier to get acess to scanlations online(without risk of virus infections...-_-) and will most definately be sorely missed .

ps. I don't like to whole sitting in the bookstore aisle and reading either. It is an annoyance to those who are checking out whats on the shelves. If you want to read something go find a place out of the way to do so, or just buy the book and read it at home.
Jul 22, 2010 10:29 AM

Jun 2009
Wow! I'm kinda glad that I actually purchase honest to god books. This has absolutely no affect on me. Is it really worth complaining about a bunch of thieves getting shut down?
Well one thing I've learned from this experience, is that a princess is still a princesss even when she is naked.

Jul 22, 2010 10:49 AM

Jun 2007
I saw a comment earlier about a manga version of crunchyroll. Someone should really get on that. I'd pay for a subscription to legitimately read manga online.

But yeah, RIP onemanga. I didn't visit you often, but you were a good site.

Jul 22, 2010 10:51 AM

Oct 2009
iPud said:
Gogetters said:
iPud said:
Jiynnx said:
I just found out about this.
I used to buy all my manga anyway so even if sites are being removed, I'll get back into buying Manga once my holiday is finished.

But it'd suck having to wait for the latest chapters of series to be published,with only about 3/4 volumes coming out each year, it'll take years to read the latest ones to date!

Doesn't it pain you to buy manga which would cost... uhm around 10$? I know, it is not much - wait, it is actually A LOT. I could have not noticed, in china each volume of manga costs only around 3-5 Yuans. Uh... how much is it... not even half of a pound.
Sadly i'm done with buying stuff at China yes it maybe cheap but theres a high chance that it's fake...

Don't tell me you cannot tell whatever Cartier shop is real or not =/

Actually no i can't since have never been to one...

200$+ for a watch? That's insane!! I would take a good 30$ watch that's waterproof/shockproof over one of those things any day...
GogettersJul 22, 2010 10:54 AM
Jul 22, 2010 10:53 AM

Jun 2007
Hypeathon said:
This idea has been talked about several times already where companies can try establishing a website that functions as a crunchyroll for manga in which they upload some manga legally for free and others with a paid subscription or something. Not that I could get behind on that if I wanted (no credit/debit card)

You're twenty years old and you don't have a debit card?

Jul 22, 2010 10:54 AM

Oct 2008
lol *shrug* i use bleachexile anyway
they have more and they release faster.
Jul 22, 2010 10:55 AM

Apr 2010
Well this sucks. Now the app on my phone isn't going to work. The manga on my app is derived from onemanga.

*sheds a tear*

*gets over it*
Jul 22, 2010 10:57 AM

Jun 2008
It's sad but I'll get over it, there are better sites.
Jul 22, 2010 11:03 AM

Oct 2009
Jul 22, 2010 11:11 AM

Jan 2010
God this is horrible. Onemanga had such a simple interface that worked incredibly efficient with no slow down or popups, sound ads, etc.. Fucking hell. I bet this won't end here. Craploads of sites will go down..
Jul 22, 2010 11:28 AM

Oct 2008
Shit, this sucks.
I occasionally read manga off there because they had some good series.
Most of the other sites for manga I have found are full of ads, and now those will probably get shut down too. =[
Jul 22, 2010 11:37 AM

Apr 2010
d4n13lr0x said:
God this is horrible. Onemanga had such a simple interface that worked incredibly efficient with no slow down or popups, sound ads, etc.. Fucking hell. I bet this won't end here. Craploads of sites will go down..
Use an adblock extension for your browser. Makes advertisements go bye-bye.
Jul 22, 2010 11:56 AM

Nov 2008
zharnotczar said:
d4n13lr0x said:
Use an adblock extension for your browser. Makes advertisements go bye-bye.

Also get noscript if you have Firefox.

Jul 22, 2010 11:57 AM

Jun 2009
Personally, I thought that onemanga was a pile of shit anyway. It was also too userfriendly for a piracy site.

I am a little concerned about the possible Niemollerian domino effect that might come from this, especially when the small sales bump occurs, but I'll be fine as long as they don't start going after the scanalators of unlicensed stuff.
Jul 22, 2010 12:03 PM

Mar 2010
I don't get what's so sad about this.

OM and MangaFox are both shitty sites, no offense.
They reduced the quality of most of their manga scans anyways, and MF pesters people with ads and viruses (unless you had adblock, that is)

I'm actually pretty happy about this.
Square Enix & OpenManga are planning to host scans legally anyways so there will be alternatives.
It's not the end of the world, geesh.
Jul 22, 2010 12:48 PM

Feb 2010
I found this sad...

But can anyone recommend me some good alternatives, I have searched and they are hard to come by.

Thespectrum is a good alternative, when you have ad block.
"Oh, look a black cat - The Matrix"
If you are a guy or a girl, go out and give someone a smile. You will change someones life forever.
Here is a smile for you :D because you are awesome, never let anyone convince you otherwise.
Jul 22, 2010 12:52 PM

Aug 2007
Onibokusu said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
iPud said:

Fan scanlating and translating series has been always enjoyable for me. I love reading their opinions and sometimes they explain what this and that means in Japanese.
I have volume 1 to 3 of Rasetsu no Hana translated by Viz and also have read the version of fan groups who has already translated it, and I have to claim, It is better by fans - maybe it only goes for that group.
Anyway, both of you are trollers I would say. Drunken Samurai is regular one and Onibokusu has been trolling lately too.

I don't see how using sarcasm a lot is trolling.

Things like body language and voice tone don't translate well into text, obviously.

Well, I don't think mistaking spelling for grammar is sarcasm anyway.

Oh yeah, to iPud: Have you actually read any official releases other than by Viz? I'd have to say, glossaries beat out "lol, look at my wikipedia skillz" by a long shot.

You were the one trolling by saying scanlations are bad and only Americans would like them.

ladyxzeus said:
Not sure if anyone said this already... But this is a good thing. Buy your fucking manga, kids.

Since when did you ever care?

Nagara_Venteel said:
Wow! I'm kinda glad that I actually purchase honest to god books. This has absolutely no affect on me. Is it really worth complaining about a bunch of thieves getting shut down?

Copyright infringement is not theft.

DrHouse said:
Personally, I thought that onemanga was a pile of shit anyway. It was also too userfriendly for a piracy site.

I am a little concerned about the possible Niemollerian domino effect that might come from this, especially when the small sales bump occurs, but I'll be fine as long as they don't start going after the scanalators of unlicensed stuff.

What do you mean by too user friendly?

Most people will just switch to IRC and other sources anyway.

Bunny-kins said:
I don't get what's so sad about this.

OM and MangaFox are both shitty sites, no offense.
They reduced the quality of most of their manga scans anyways, and MF pesters people with ads and viruses (unless you had adblock, that is)

I'm actually pretty happy about this.
Square Enix & OpenManga are planning to host scans legally anyways so there will be alternatives.
It's not the end of the world, geesh.

Hardly anybody who went to the online manga sites will use them.
Drunk_SamuraiJul 22, 2010 1:06 PM
Jul 22, 2010 12:59 PM

Mar 2010
Drunk_Samurai said:

And why is that?
Jul 22, 2010 1:06 PM

Aug 2007
Bunny-kins said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

And why is that?

Read my response to DrHouse in my previous post.
Jul 22, 2010 1:09 PM

Feb 2010
This is bad. I buy licensed manga, but it's going to get harder to read unlicensed manga with it being removed left and right.
Jul 22, 2010 1:36 PM

Apr 2009
I have absolutely no problem with buying manga, it's just that it's impossible for me to get a decent supply locally, got a Waterstones that stocks more well known titles, but that is it.

Gonna have to buy all my favourite series off of Amazon or someplace I guess. Kinda sad though as I know I will never manage to collect all the awesome manga i've read, so will never see it again, not sure how long other sites will last...
Jul 22, 2010 1:45 PM

Jun 2008
StephanBlackhawk said:
FUCK THIS SHIT!
FUUUUUUU

/rage
now I'm sad. Where am I suppose to read bleach now?!
I'd say a site, but I'm afraid that'll close down too.
Jul 22, 2010 1:46 PM

Oct 2007
careohx said:
Cosmonaut said:
I saw a comment earlier about a manga version of crunchyroll. Someone should really get on that. I'd pay for a subscription to legitimately read manga online.

its comming

http://www.openmanga.org

Oooh my, this seems mighty interesting 0_o I would gladly pay a small sum for good high quality online versions of manga directly from the artist...

You just made my day!

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -Wystan Hugh
Jul 22, 2010 2:34 PM
Nov 2008
Drunk_Samurai said:
You were the one trolling by saying scanlations are bad and only Americans would like them.

Only those who have ran out of things to say resort to lying and calling someone a troll. I thought you were bigger than that Drunkard.

No, I actually insulted Americans by saying that didn't know correct grammar, and then you went ahead and said something about the English way of spelling colour...in a grammar conversation? Whatever floats you boat.

Scanalations are still poor and shoddy.

Looks promising.
no-thanksJul 22, 2010 2:44 PM
Jul 22, 2010 2:39 PM
Oct 2008
Drunk_Samurai said:
Bunny-kins said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

And why is that?

You assume that majority of the user base of One Manga and Manga Fox even know how to use IRC or will even bother to learn or find other alternatives.

Yeah there are some there that will but judging by the Manga Fox community, I'm highly doubting many of them will have the patience.
Jul 22, 2010 2:44 PM

Jun 2008
Onibokusu said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

Only those who have ran out of things to say resort to lying and calling someone a troll. I thought you were bigger than that Drunkard.
Not really, at least not to someone like D_S. It's more like there's no point to say anything besides calling the man a troll, so others can avoid him.
Jul 22, 2010 2:52 PM

Jan 2009
Lucjan said:
The awesome Naruto, lol

I lol'd at that post as well XD

Jul 22, 2010 2:53 PM

Jun 2010
wow in 20seconds of reading this forum I realized something... I will have to suffer and makes guesses as to when new releases will be out and I have to spam my computer now with hundreds of torrents...
**** 2d and 3d I only go for the 4d...
Jul 22, 2010 2:54 PM

Jul 2007
CapellaStar said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
Bunny-kins said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

And why is that?

You assume that majority of the user base of One Manga and Manga Fox even know how to use IRC or will even bother to learn or find other alternatives.

Yeah there are some there that will but judging by the Manga Fox community, I'm highly doubting many of them will have the patience.

And good riddance I say :P
Jul 22, 2010 2:57 PM

Jan 2010
jin0410 said:
Nagara_Venteel said:
Is it really worth complaining about a bunch of thieves getting shut down?

DrHouse said:

Bunny-kins said:

OM and MangaFox are both shitty sites

stfu and gtfo

+1 Opinions are one thing, but there is absolutely no need to insult websites trying to make manga available to the masses and share them. Thieves? You watching/reading anime/manga is piracy itself, so you calling yourself a thief? The only reason why you get anime and manga to read and watch in the first place is because of piracy you faggot.
neverLampJul 22, 2010 3:02 PM
Jul 22, 2010 2:59 PM
Jul 2010
I love to read manga and usually can finish a series in a couple of hours so it would cost way to much money to keep up reading them like i do plus I have other more important things to spend what little money I make on .... So it saddens me that a good website such as onemanga. is closing

oh and yea I do buy some but the majority of manga ive read ive done so online ^_^
dizzybubbleJul 22, 2010 3:03 PM
Jul 22, 2010 3:04 PM

Jun 2010
I don't like alot of official translations... 1.)They often blur or change the words or meanings to make it more appropriate... 2.)Only fans that do the scans do the funny little side jokes or extra pages... I LOVE THOSE! 3.)Im not paying $320 for a long series that I might not even like in the end and im not sitting in borders for 3 hours as a I read a short series... Thats just weird! Also its easier to keep track of new releases through sites... have you seen onemanga? its so easy to find new releases. Though I do like the idea of torrenting somewhat... being able to read my manga on a plane in a car or a train with no internet on a bear...
**** 2d and 3d I only go for the 4d...
Jul 22, 2010 4:21 PM

Aug 2008
LOL - how many of you are Bawwwwing? XD
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Jul 22, 2010 4:42 PM

Jun 2010
i'll miss it like crazy :( i really don't mind paying for manga, but waiting 3, 4 or even 5 months just to get another 5 chapters is insane. plus, i don't know about the rest of you, but they don't have any of the "lesser known" mangas anywhere around here. things like naruto and ohshc yeah, but that's about it. no dengeki daisy or b.o.d.y. or anything like that. so that's why i'll miss onemanga.com. if they're worried about having free manga websites like this around and not making a profit, then i say they need to figure out a way to make it easier for us to get the manga... whether it be a site to pay to subscribe to every month or having a downloading fee from a website or something. i don't know, but i'll miss it.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.