Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jun 21, 2023 1:17 AM
Jan 2021
I'm confused (Very)
Jun 30, 2023 1:53 PM

Mar 2023
what an ENDING O_O but on a serious note, there was some nice action in this one
Jul 1, 2023 12:31 PM
Community Mod
Entranced

Mar 2022
Gabimaru getting swatted like a fly was kinda funny. I did not expect that ending.
Jul 3, 2023 7:39 PM
Nov 2022
Espero que tengan dos dedos de frente, y no caigan en la trampa, por que eso tiene una pinta de trampa que se ve desde Lima
Jul 3, 2023 9:46 PM

Jul 2008
Sagiri finally woke up...and hello ladies.
Jul 5, 2023 3:31 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Whole episode against that hardcore giant, Gabimaru and Sagiri's duo worked well, forest's fire carried it though ahah, they finally got him thanks to that. That village should be interesting, and wtf was that ending ahah
Jul 11, 2023 2:53 AM

Feb 2021
Sagiri finally got the hang of it and was able to take down Rokurota.

The kunoichi and the glasses Asaeon are definitely hiding something.

They found a village deeper on the island. And the bandit brothers stumbled upon a hot lesbian moment.
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
Jul 16, 2023 2:57 AM

Dec 2022
Of course my Mum had to walk in at the end...

Jul 17, 2023 10:08 PM
Mar 2019
WTF WAS THAT ENDING??????? Also, the Giant baby died XD also HERMITS??? so much happened this episode a lot of possibility on the direction of the show now
Jul 21, 2023 8:44 PM
Nov 2014
ProofByColor said:
Idk man this show kinda jank. Sagiri really was trying to make us feel sympathy for the spoiled kid who killed his parents for being a greedy, hungry bastard? Misogyny dude decided woman ain't so bad when at deaths door. But what wtf is with ever fight in this series just being a stupid ass monologue about how Sagiri is a woman samurai or that Gabi loves his wife.

THANK YOU. OH MY GOD, THANK YOU.
Sure, there were some cool sequences here and character development for Sagiri. But my God, the part where they tried to make us sympathize with Rokurouta was so STUPID. And how the hell did Sagiri even know about his past? The show just expects us to accept she understands him when he was barely shown before this?? And my God, if the show was trying to make me care about the sexist dude, I couldn't care less. Not because he's sexist (although that's another reason not to care), but because they spent little to no time developing him. It's cool he came around at the end, but the show made his death seem kind of dramatic and then asks me to care.

No, Jigokuraku. I don't care.
Jul 21, 2023 11:18 PM
Aug 2022
Very nice, I enjoyed the story progressing.
Jul 26, 2023 9:12 PM
Jul 2023
It was better than the last episode. At least Sagiri isn't a weakling anymore. The running animations looked like Flash. It seems like they spent all their production on the first episode and all their money on Yuzuriha's boobs.
Aug 3, 2023 9:55 PM
May 2020
Senti muita forçado algumas coisa. como ser tudo muito conveniente, ter muito discursos atoa e a luta n ser fluida
Aug 7, 2023 8:39 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Another well-made episode. Just ... that ending lol? Why ...
Besides that, nice fight. They got rid of another threat. I kinda thought this fight would happen way later. Wonder if the next ones can be even more difficult?
Also, they truly found a village between all this mess? I mean the buildings seemed rather abandoned but I assume someone probably lives there. Even though I could not explain how they survived this hell.
Then on the other hand those 2 were just making out in the wilderness, so ... I am big boy confused.

Aug 9, 2023 10:03 AM

Jul 2021
Are the producers - or, more precisely, the original mangaka - making stuff up as they go? It's not bad, I'm still watching with a fair share of interest, but they dropped so many plot points/devices already. We had the cliffhanger of the monsters... And just like that they got cut to slices. Before that we had the deadly bees with the human face... and they also disappeared. Now we have hermits! And sexy naked people making out! Haha, a part of me likes the randomness/weirdness, but almost nothing is carrying over from one episode to the next. I miss a unified, stronger narrative.
Aug 9, 2023 4:56 PM

Aug 2015
main girl surely takes her sweet time before she does anything huh
Aug 28, 2023 9:34 AM
Jun 2022
Some episodes are creepy for me monsters but apart from that story line is great.
Aug 30, 2023 9:56 AM

May 2016
Great episode Saigiri finally got over her problems we can expect some decent action now with Gabimaru. also damn bitches in heat.
Sep 3, 2023 3:46 PM

Feb 2018
This teamwork was very much needed to bring this monster down. Damn Rokurota is stronger than most of the monsters this island has ;P
Sep 3, 2023 8:42 PM

Apr 2016
Not this guy having a "backstory" and said backstory just being he was big, ate and killed and then there is Miss I need to ponder about things that don't really matter in this place pondering instead of just chopping something from that guy, like chop all his fingers or something.

But I did found funny when hollow-guy pointed out the obvious with "he's stronger that me" watch out island, mister analysis is coming through you.

Those two ladies being friendly with each other aren't strong enough to make me care about anything that might happen next.
Sep 5, 2023 2:10 AM

Mar 2015
Wow taking down that giant was no easy feat but our main duo did it! we finally see the mysterious pair at the end too!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 16, 2023 11:39 AM
Oct 2019
Nov 25, 2023 1:39 PM
Jun 2016
Nice battle, and i can see every Kimetsu no Yaiba fan calling for the reference here.
Jan 11, 6:06 PM
Jul 2020
very good episode just hope we get to uncover more of the mystery soon
Jan 15, 7:35 AM

Apr 2013
Sagiri is stronger than I thought and Yuzuriha is just waiting for Gabimaru's death I guess. And now we have gay girls, not sure where this is going xD
Jan 15, 6:40 PM
Jan 2024
i was almost giving up this anime nut this episode made me like it again
Mar 3, 8:05 PM
Feb 2024
look like gabimaru love the samurai
Mar 26, 8:07 AM

Jul 2013
I don't get it, in the first episode they tried a bunch of different ways to kill Gabimaru but nothing worked but now he was heavily injured after getting almost crushed by that giant's hand. Even before this there's been a few times where he acts like an attack could be fatal to him. But there was also that time where a bunch of weapons didn't work on him when that samurai-looking guy attacked him right after they landed on that island. What determines whether an attack could actually hurt him or not?

Also, weapons don't work against this giant cause of his thick skin but he's affected by suffocation? There even was a narrator explaining carbon monoxide poisoning like we're in some kind of science biology class but we got a motherfucker here who's skin is so thick blades don't work on him! wtf is this? It's like when doing basic math and 1 + 1 = 2 but 2 + 2 ≠ 4. Fuck off with this shit that they're pulling out of their asses.
May 22, 9:15 PM

Aug 2019
Sagiri finally has her own character development
May 28, 2:18 AM

Oct 2022
Sagiri and Gabimaru have good chemistry, though I mustn't expect anything since Gabimaru already has a wife lol.

Jun 9, 4:22 AM
Nov 2016
What's up with the animation? it's getting shittier and shittier, I know I shouldn't expect JJK level of animation here, but I don't want shitty animation either which is what I got in this episode, I hope the animation doesn't degrade further than this.

And that Genji scene was fucking cringe, they wasted too much screen time on that mother fucker, I stopped giving a fuck about him since the previous episode, they ruined that character by turning him into a generic shitty villain so in this episode I just wanted that mofo to die, I was cringing when he started talking BS, what you want me to feel bad for him or some shit? I never feel bad for evil cringe villains.

And the flashback on the big idiot? you know what? let's not even go there, that flashback was fucking pointless, one of the worst flashbacks I've seen, what was even the point of that dumb flashback? who cares about flashbacks from dumb stupid characters like him anyway, what was the mangaka even thinking? this is also shitty writing btw.

As of now, this anime is 6/10 and it will get lower if the animation doesn't improve.
Jul 7, 8:44 PM

Nov 2020
Reply to Tsinelas
Sagiri and Gabimaru have good chemistry, though I mustn't expect anything since Gabimaru already has a wife lol.
@Tsinelas lmao yeah shipping issues 😔💔
Also what the actual fuck was that last scene 💀💀
"Are you the strongest because you're Satoru Gojo? Or are you Satoru Gojo because you're the strongest?"~ Suguru Geto

Jul 9, 11:03 PM

Apr 2017
Yuzuriha safada e zueira, Sagiri Gabimaru detona gigante, e duas garotas fazendo sexo.
Sonho: homem mais forte.
🫶🖤🥟🦎♾️❤️‍🔥
Jul 14, 9:44 AM
Mar 2018
What a spectacle! Loved the gorgeous action scenes, with their lavish animation and dynamic directing.

I also really enjoyed the bond between Gabimaru and Sagiri during the fight; it was nice to see them work so well together.
Jul 19, 8:08 AM
Nov 2023
Genuinely an interesting way to end an episode for sure
Sep 4, 11:50 PM
Jan 2009
22:06 - and now the dragon's left hand is cut off again. They really need to make up their minds.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Why are the animations so bad? ( 1 2 3 )

ScrewFiction - Aug 27, 2023

119 by OvergrownRover »»
Sep 11, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2023

243 by jilebi_james23 »»
Sep 9, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2023

313 by jilebi_james23 »»
Sep 7, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2023

361 by jilebi_james23 »»
Sep 7, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2023

556 by jilebi_james23 »»
Sep 7, 2:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.