Forums
New
Pages (22) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Oct 28, 2022 6:29 PM

Jan 2009
Hitagi__Furude said:
deg said:
@Hitagi__Furude

ye its gonna be interesting how this will progress, i hope Adam Silver wins and the players lose this one because the salaries of players are getting ridiculously high anyway and only big market teams can afford them

Honestly!!!

The more obscure & ridiculously high salaries we get,
The more we get superteams & player drama!!!
& they dont even care about taxes anymore!!!
The low market teams are literally underwater & drowning at this point!!!
So some things need to change!!!

But this change will lead us to probably the last thing we want to hear!!!
A lockout!!!

a lockout will have more drama too so im all for it lol
Oct 28, 2022 10:30 PM

May 2020
Road to 0-5!!!

The Celts couldnt even win without Garland!!!

Caris Levert & Donovan Mitchell showed up big time today!!!
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Oct 30, 2022 6:00 AM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
deg said:
Story filed to ESPN: The NBA is pursuing the implementation of an upper salary limit in its negotiations on a new collective bargaining agreement with the National Basketball Players Association, a systematic change that has been met with significant union resistance.

In wake of large market contenders Golden State, Brooklyn and the Los Angeles Clippers running up massive payrolls and luxury tax penalties, the NBA's proposing a system that would replace the luxury tax with a hard limit that teams could not exceed to pay salaries, sources said.

The league’s proposal has been met with the firm resistance of the NBPA, to the point of the union considering it a non-starter in discussions, sources said.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1586061472396111872

good for small market teams too right? since this is how super teams are formed anyway they just pay more for the best players to join this said big market teams

I told you something fishy was going on at Golden state..
Noway they are having 5 players on over 120 million contracts without being shady...

Cleveland is next when Mobley wants that max rookie extension and they will have Kevin love, Mitchel garland and Jared on big contacts..

It's cheating at this point but expect nothing less from lemickey's team

Oct 30, 2022 6:03 AM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Hitagi__Furude said:
Road to 0-5!!!

The Celts couldnt even win without Garland!!!

Caris Levert & Donovan Mitchell showed up big time today!!!

Better than Miami losing to Sacramento and Golden state with a full team losing to Charlotte without bridges..

And Durskeleton losing to the mighty pacers

Oct 30, 2022 6:52 AM

May 2020
ryo-san said:

Better than Miami losing to Sacramento and Golden state with a full team losing to Charlotte without bridges..

And Durskeleton losing to the mighty pacers

Miami losing to Sacramento with a full roster is kinda bad but if you saw Fox's numbers lately then it's not a surprise!!!

Pacers becoming the Jazz of the East!!!

Oct 30, 2022 10:44 PM

May 2020
& a miracle happened today!!!

The Lakers finally won!!!

AD with a double double!!!

Russ with surprisingly enough,
An 18+ in plus minus!!!

Oct 30, 2022 11:11 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
The Champs are bellow .500...
Klay is now westbrick..

And that's a mickey mouse win.. .. Lemickey is still 0-7 in my books...
I love watching lecry lose

Nov 1, 2022 10:15 AM

Jan 2009
The Nets fired Steve Nash, sources tell ESPN. https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1587487734406455299

Steve Nash did nothing wrong he is just a scapegoat of KD and Kyrie
Nov 1, 2022 3:07 PM

May 2020
deg said:
The Nets fired Steve Nash, sources tell ESPN. https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1587487734406455299

Good!!!
Probably the best move that the Nets have done!!!
& its not that the Nets are struggling bcoz of him,
Its bcoz he let Kyrie & Durant do whatever they want & thats proof enough that he is not suitable for the job!!!
Not that anyone can actually coach this team in the 1st place!!!

Ive heard that Ime Udoka is the next coach for the Nets!!!
If this is true,
Yep!!!
More drama for my favorite show in tv!!!
The Brooklyn Nets!!!

& ofc the Nets lost in the same day!!!
With Kyrie just 4 points & 2/12 on the field!!!
Hitagi__FurudeNov 1, 2022 6:54 PM

Nov 2, 2022 10:39 PM

May 2020
The Celtics lost to the Cavs in OT!!!
^^Is this Deja Vu!!!???
I thought Tatum's clutch poster was the momentum changer but nah!!!
They choked like usual against the same team!!!

& The Lakers survive in OT against the Pelicans!!!
If that guy in the Pelicans who shot that 2 crucial freethrows & made it,
Everything after that wouldnt have happened!!!
Even Zion pulling a KD out of bounds play didnt help them either!!!

Great Basketball action today!!!

Nov 3, 2022 12:27 AM

Dec 2021
the only thing the warriors need to fix are the rotations tbh, the lineup of curry/klay/wigs/loon/dray have a really good offensive + defensive rating. its just every time the 2nd unit is tasked with something they fucking blow it
good opinions on anything, block = I own you
Nov 3, 2022 12:29 AM
Jul 2018
cosmicoisreal said:
the only thing the warriors need to fix are the rotations tbh, the lineup of curry/klay/wigs/loon/dray have a really good offensive + defensive rating. its just every time the 2nd unit is tasked with something they fucking blow it

Honestly I'm not surprised at the warriors start given the fact that they chose looney over gary payton ii and otto porter. Yes I get looney is supposed to be their center but draymond basically plays every position for a reason
Nov 3, 2022 12:31 AM

Dec 2021
deg said:

this was a necessary move, steve nash couldnt draw up plays to save his life. he was just kd and kyries puppet.

although its funny how the nets are considering signing udoka; it really is an organization full of controversy. all they gotta do now is get bridges and primo
Nov 3, 2022 12:33 AM

Dec 2021
Origen16 said:
cosmicoisreal said:

Honestly I'm not surprised at the warriors start given the fact that they chose looney over gary payton ii and otto porter. Yes I get looney is supposed to be their center but draymond basically plays every position for a reason

warriors could really use veterans like crowder and dwight, show the youngsters how to really fit in the team.

ironically enough gp2 and otto are both out atm so this type of start would've happened regardless
Nov 3, 2022 6:55 PM

Jan 2009
The Nets have suspended Kyrie Irving. https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1588315940910903296

lol Kyrie is antisemitic
Nov 3, 2022 8:48 PM

Dec 2021
being a warriors fan is so tiring, we really lost to the hornets magic and pistons in one week. jfc
Nov 4, 2022 3:12 AM

May 2020
deg said:
The Nets have suspended Kyrie Irving. https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1588315940910903296

lol Kyrie is antisemitic

I dont really care about this guy's beliefs!!!

He is entitled to his own opinion after all!!!

But if his beliefs are something bad & something that most people hate,

Then he must shut up for his own good!!!

Dude doesnt realize he is a popular athlete & people listen to him on whatever he says!!!

No matter how wrong or stupid it is!!!

Nov 4, 2022 3:25 AM

Jan 2009
Hitagi__Furude said:
deg said:

lol Kyrie is antisemitic

I dont really care about this guy's beliefs!!!

He is entitled to his own opinion after all!!!

But if his beliefs are something bad & something that most people hate,

Then he must shut up for his own good!!!

Dude doesnt realize he is a popular athlete & people listen to him on whatever he says!!!

No matter how wrong or stupid it is!!!

yep public figures are influential so they should be careful on what they say
Nov 5, 2022 1:21 AM

May 2020
NGL,

That crossover that KD did today was a first degree murder!!!

He should pay Gafford's hospital bills!!!

Nov 6, 2022 10:54 AM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Boston the best offensive team in the league... Would have been best defensively too if we had Rob.. He makes a difference of 10 to 12 points..

He is the glue that holds everything together... He gives us the lob threat, offensive boards, cleaning up those smart and jb bricks, blocking so many 3s and lay ups.. Boston switching defense is so much smoother with Rob in the team...
But man hoping it's the end of his injuries...

I can't wait to hear van gundies go "blocked by Robert Williams"

Rob is the real dpoy

Nov 7, 2022 2:13 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Process - a word only used to justify the failure of an athlete

You win or you don't. There isn't any such thing. It's just an excuse.
Joel the process Embiid is a failure...
man is 30 years old and never carried his team to even any conference final...
Just a Stat padding 20 freethrows a game lazy center

Nov 7, 2022 2:20 PM

Jan 2013
All 30 teams are gonna be playing today. First time it’s ever happened in NBA history.

Go Pacers
Nov 7, 2022 2:21 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Tatum already won conference finals mvp and that's the ultimate prove he's clear of embiid..in the east only Giannis is better than Tatum.....

Doncic and Tatum are the real deal... I've had enough of big pretenders like Embiid, booker, Ingram, Mitchell, Kat, wannabe D-Rose, LaMelon Balls,Jordan poo, Tyler zero and bodybuilding champ zion..

Nov 7, 2022 4:27 PM

May 2020
Dang!!!
There are so many games today!!!

Lets see....
The games i want to watch are probably:
Pacers vs Pelicans
Suns vs Sixers
Hawks vs Bucks
Bulls vs Raptors
Grizzlies vs Celtics
Mavericks vs Nets

This is gonna be long night for us fans!!!

PS- i just realized that this is my 1000th forum post!!!

Nov 7, 2022 8:18 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Commentator "Ja came to playyy tonight"
Yea when Tatum was on the exercise bike..

Commentator "omg what a 3 point from ja, he only just missed it"
bruh that's a brick..

Commentators "almost like it's a golf commentary, Tatum with a dunk at the other end.. Grizzlies take a time out.."

Unreal favoritism...

Ja has kyrie/bum Simmons attitude..
misses 20 games a season for unknown reasons and then said he hurt so not playing the playoffs against the golden states..

Ja tried to intentionally injure Tatum but that boy 209cm strong and hard, he does not have glass bones like Ja and bum simmons..

Nov 7, 2022 8:19 PM

May 2020
ryo-san said:

bruh that's a brick..

Commentators "almost like it's a golf commentary, Tatum with a dunk at the other end.. Grizzlies take a time out.."

Unreal favoritism...

misses 20 games a season for unknown reasons and then said he hurt so not playing the playoffs against the golden states..

Ja tried to intentionally injure Tatum but that boy 209cm strong and hard, he does not have glass bones like Ja and bum simmons..

They almost choked that with those 4 straight misses on freethrows!!!

Luckily for them,
Ja choked the last posession!!!

Nov 7, 2022 8:21 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Nets should terminate Bum Simmons contract and sign primo and bridges..
udoka, miles bridges and primo.. Streets in New York at night won't be the same again..

Nov 7, 2022 8:49 PM

May 2020
Heat had a heartbreaking loss today!!!

They manage to pull a comeback not until that last possession of a gamewinner!!!

Nov 7, 2022 9:06 PM

May 2020
KD REALLY CHOKED THE FREETHROW DESPITE THE REFS PLAYING FOR THEM!!!

EVEN THE SLIPPINGS OF THE MAVS DIDNT HELP THEM EITHER!!!

Nov 8, 2022 4:48 AM

Dec 2021
AHHHHHHHHHHHH CURRY MASTERCLASS, NO ONE IS DOING IT LIKE HIM.
Nov 9, 2022 6:33 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
My LeMickey Blames tribute watch from Seiko in Boston Celtics colors

Nov 9, 2022 6:35 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Hitagi__Furude said:
ryo-san said:

bruh that's a brick..

Unreal favoritism...

They almost choked that with those 4 straight misses on freethrows!!!

Luckily for them,
Ja choked the last posession!!!

Boston only scored those Grant free-throws in the last 3 minutes

Nov 9, 2022 11:04 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
On the Christmas day LeMickey gave us
12 excuses and accusations
11 airball and bricks
10 lost finals record
9 litres of tears to the refs
8 missed free throws
7 flops and travels
6 Twitter rants
5 turnovers
4 missed layups
3 superteams
2 Flagrant fouls
1 Mickey Mouse ring
0 capabilities

Nov 11, 2022 6:22 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Boston are relentless... We would be 12-1 if Rob Williams was available..
if we had Rob, Cleveland wouldn't even be close to overtime

Nov 11, 2022 6:26 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
But Boston have not been too good on the defense.. Conceding 10 points a game more than a title contending team should..
but then again Rob Williams make a difference of 10-15 points with blocks and rebounds and cutting off those second chance points..
One of the best shot blockers in the league...

Hope to see Rob back to his best...

Nov 11, 2022 11:00 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
The Lakers really want new Orleans to have their lottery pick

Clippers LA now send the Fakers and Lefraud back to Minneapolis and send the T-Wolves to Seattle

Nov 11, 2022 11:52 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Celtics are utilizing a loop hole in the way the clock operates.

Prior to the final two minutes, the game clock runs continuously on made baskets. However, the shot clock for a possession does not begin until the ball is touched. In theory, then, a team could keep the ball for minutes at a time if they are not forced to pick it up and initiate the shot clock.

The Celtics know this out and have been using it to their advantage to waste time when they have a lead in the fourth quarter..
This could be something the league's competition committee takes a look at during the offseason, but there won't be any rule change mid-season so expect the Celtics to continue using this ploy when they have a lead in the fourth quarter -- which will be often. It's just smart basketball.

Nov 12, 2022 5:50 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Tatum for MVP
3 point Shooter, scorer, can gaurd all 5 positions, hustle play, mid range, 90% free-throw..

Giannis- no good from 3
Luca- won't play defense
Embiid- free-throw or bust
Jokic - not been his usual self yet
Ja - can't gaurd all 5 positions, won't stay fit for 82 games
Mitchell - failed at Utah and ran off to Cleveland..

Nov 12, 2022 8:29 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022

Thoughts on my graphics of Jayson Tatum?

Nov 13, 2022 4:05 AM

Mar 2019
Hitagi__Furude said:
@Poltergeist18

I know that Default 2K MyPlayer Duncan is a defensive liability. He's been that two playoff runs ago, too. xD Herro was also like that back then and it's not like he isn't a decent target for opposing teams now, it's just that he has more going for him as a shot creator than a catch-and-shoot guy like Robinson. Especially as the team moved towards guards and wings that can guard well or just hold their ground more while still being good shooters (Strus) this season. I know why he didn't play and that Herro's injury forced that to happen. But no one from the limited firepower that they had that had good regular season 3P percentages really was knocking down those shots well anyhow for how much looks they generated, even Herro before getting injured.
The team was off in that regard, Gabe Vincent hit more timely momentum swingers early on in the Boston series than guys you'd expect that from. But yeah, a definite reliable backup point guard like Tyus Jones would be p good.

^^In other words, hit your goddamn threes.
So what will they do with Default 2k MyPlayer now???<<<lol, hahahaha!!! this makes me laugh for some reason.
His contract sounds like SHIT now.
I swear, Pat loves to overpay his role players.

More than half the league needs good wings, 3&D guys and centers, it's just how it is xD
Simmons will never be knocking down shots, the least the dude should work on is free throws so he doesn't have second thoughts driving and dunking, since that hesitation will affect his playmaking even more down the line. Good PnR partners won't stop trapping the dude late game, getting him to shoot on the line and slowing down offense to a grinding halt. Some things are just beyond what moves you can make to make things easier if some players just don't work on themselves at least somewhat imo.

Yeah you are right about that!!!
Shows how uninformed i am.

Hesitation bcoz of freethrows:

I seriously wonder what the hell is this dude doing in his free time besides COD.
Anyways, not just that, they also have 2 iso heavy players & when he is there when he doesnt have the ball he is a space killer. & when you force him to the sideline/baseline, he is utterly useless.
He is so useless without the ball.
Until this dude learns how to shoot/freethrows & knows how to play offball like doing timely cuts, he will be a problem for his own team especially in the offense.

Yeaaah, for now anyways xD I mean, the move is good and it's just a general plus against even more teams in the league. It's not like it necessarily solves the whole issue for the Warriors series since GSW was also getting offensive rebounds against actually good rebounders like Rob Williams and a Boston team that generally has more size and strength, but getting Wood is still good. They'll have to work him in on the defensive end, but Jason Kidd got a whole team to do that so it's fine. Some bridges will have to be crossed when they get there, but they still are one of the teams with a better position coming into the offseason and beyond.

^^Oh crap, i just remember their horrendous defense especially in the center position.
Honestly, they actually just need to figure those 2 things.
& i think they need to figure that fast bcoz the West is just getting better every damn year.

Unless if Ayton wants the money & is super envious on Luka/Trae's contract, i dont see him going anywhere unless if the Warriors want him which sounds unlikely.

That Ibaka signing sounds good at that time.(Zubac was injured & they dont have a backup center.)
Now??? Heck i didnt even hear Ibaka's name in most Clippers news these days.
Dude has been shit since he left the Raptors.
Reggie will be a future trade asset for them since they have good guards.
They can trade him for something else that they need.

But honestly, The Nuggets need a good defensive center.
You just cant let the Joker get fucked on the PnR & mismatches on D all the time.
Capela sounds unrealistic, only Biyombo sounds like the realistic other option.

I want Gobert to be traded over Mitchell if i were Snyder.
The problem is when you trade Gobert, You get the lesser end of the deal.
ALL THE DAMN TIME.
They shoot themselves in the foot with his horrendous contract.

Sexton is not their franchise guard so i see him going somewhere else & when i said they need an offensive 2nd option of a guard, im not talking about D'lo.
Just not him.

McDaniels actually is showing some flashes but he is not there yet.
D'lo is a hard one to trade, a ball dominant scorer which is forced to play as a 2nd/3rd option on most teams & a defensive liability.
But Wolves should get him for something else.
Dude is basically a smaller Tobias Harris.

You are right about Rose, they lack the proper run on offense when he is not around.
You cant ask more for more from a backup point guard if your the Grizz honestly.

When i 1st heard about the Haliburton trade,
I laugh so hard at it. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Vlade with his big brain moves like usual!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I want these types of discussions in these types of threads.
Its truly a breath of fresh air.

Ben Simmons is a national embarrasment, I swear to god my shooting form is better than his.
Nov 13, 2022 12:09 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
SynthwaveCrusade said:
Hitagi__Furude said:
@Poltergeist18

^^In other words, hit your goddamn threes.
So what will they do with Default 2k MyPlayer now???<<<lol, hahahaha!!! this makes me laugh for some reason.
His contract sounds like SHIT now.
I swear, Pat loves to overpay his role players.

Yeah you are right about that!!!
Shows how uninformed i am.

Hesitation bcoz of freethrows:

I seriously wonder what the hell is this dude doing in his free time besides COD.
Anyways, not just that, they also have 2 iso heavy players & when he is there when he doesnt have the ball he is a space killer. & when you force him to the sideline/baseline, he is utterly useless.
He is so useless without the ball.
Until this dude learns how to shoot/freethrows & knows how to play offball like doing timely cuts, he will be a problem for his own team especially in the offense.

^^Oh crap, i just remember their horrendous defense especially in the center position.
Honestly, they actually just need to figure those 2 things.
& i think they need to figure that fast bcoz the West is just getting better every damn year.

Unless if Ayton wants the money & is super envious on Luka/Trae's contract, i dont see him going anywhere unless if the Warriors want him which sounds unlikely.

That Ibaka signing sounds good at that time.(Zubac was injured & they dont have a backup center.)
Now??? Heck i didnt even hear Ibaka's name in most Clippers news these days.
Dude has been shit since he left the Raptors.
Reggie will be a future trade asset for them since they have good guards.
They can trade him for something else that they need.

But honestly, The Nuggets need a good defensive center.
You just cant let the Joker get fucked on the PnR & mismatches on D all the time.
Capela sounds unrealistic, only Biyombo sounds like the realistic other option.

I want Gobert to be traded over Mitchell if i were Snyder.
The problem is when you trade Gobert, You get the lesser end of the deal.
ALL THE DAMN TIME.
They shoot themselves in the foot with his horrendous contract.

Sexton is not their franchise guard so i see him going somewhere else & when i said they need an offensive 2nd option of a guard, im not talking about D'lo.
Just not him.

McDaniels actually is showing some flashes but he is not there yet.
D'lo is a hard one to trade, a ball dominant scorer which is forced to play as a 2nd/3rd option on most teams & a defensive liability.
But Wolves should get him for something else.
Dude is basically a smaller Tobias Harris.

You are right about Rose, they lack the proper run on offense when he is not around.
You cant ask more for more from a backup point guard if your the Grizz honestly.

When i 1st heard about the Haliburton trade,
I laugh so hard at it. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Vlade with his big brain moves like usual!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I want these types of discussions in these types of threads.
Its truly a breath of fresh air.

Ben Simmons is a national embarrasment, I swear to god my shooting form is better than his.

Bum Simmons won rookie of the year ahead of Tatum, it's proof that the NBA, like every organization are corrupt

Nov 13, 2022 12:11 PM

Jan 2009
ryo-san said:

Thoughts on my graphics of Jayson Tatum?

cool and MVP this year right? clearly he deserves it so far
Nov 13, 2022 4:39 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
boston celtics came into this season as title contenders and was the best defensive team last season. now they literally have the best offense of all time and jayson tatum have gone up from top-5 to top 1 and their staring center and one of the elite shooters in the NBA hasn't played yet.
pretty scary if you're bucks, Brooklyn, Lakers and the Philly .. !

I'm hoping the defense will improve a hell lot more when time lord returns..
he makes a difference of 10 to 15 points on the defense end..

Only thing I Fear is the injury report tweet

Nov 13, 2022 9:05 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
I thought Lakers was the worst team in the NBA, I stand corrected its the Brooklyn nets..

They want Boston but 1st they have to make the playoffs

Nov 15, 2022 8:08 PM

May 2020
Welp,
If not for Luka's wild 3,
They would have choked the game so bad!!!

THE REFS WERE FULL OF SHIT THE ENTIRE CLIPPERS MAVS GAME TODAY!!!

Nov 15, 2022 10:30 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Hitagi__Furude said:
Welp,
If not for Luka's wild 3,
They would have choked the game so bad!!!

THE REFS WERE FULL OF SHIT THE ENTIRE CLIPPERS MAVS GAME TODAY!!!

Super team Brooklyn nets down by 40 to the kings is the only thing I liked..

Nov 15, 2022 10:41 PM

May 2020
ryo-san said:

Super team Brooklyn nets down by 40 to the kings is the only thing I liked..

^^153 points really???

Facepalm!!!

What type of BS defense is that???

Nov 16, 2022 5:13 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Somebody stole Tatums bankai. He can't shoot any 3s

Nov 16, 2022 6:42 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
30 point lead against Atlanta without smart, brogden, Rob willaims and galinari...
With Tatum building a brick house..

Team too smooth.... Just so frustrating to loose those overtime games should have won both..

Boston Playing better than San Francisco

Nov 18, 2022 9:47 PM

May 2020
https://www.instagram.com/p/ClIXHKlNPfl/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY%3D&fbclid=IwAR2j09xHyPOjUKmRMqr4PmZJZamCccNV6w8zepTGK_b8tyy-jY4ir0uaHQo

^^Cmon Giannis!!!
You are better than this!!!
Its honestly pathetic!!!

Pages (22) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Cheese Nips and the tragedy of discontinued snacks

Nette - Yesterday

10 by deg »»
17 minutes ago

» Talk to your waifu

EmperorThor - Jan 11, 2023

35 by Swiggy »»
37 minutes ago

» When did you first experience heartbreak in a romantic sense?

MeanMrMusician - Jun 4

45 by m0llerz »»
2 hours ago

» What Compliment Do You Hear Most Often?

ParisPlayboy01 - 8 hours ago

16 by m0llerz »»
2 hours ago

» The very random (and possibly useless) knowledge thread ( 1 2 )

DigiCat - May 22

52 by MalchikRepaid »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.