Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Aug 16, 2018 3:16 AM
Jul 2018
rip alex jones you won't be missed
Aug 16, 2018 3:27 AM
Mar 2011
Polarc said:
^

A) Alex Jones never incited violence against the media.

B) Leftists get away with things that are pretty close to calls for violence all the time. Take the recent shitstorm where even some verified accounts were advocating for the harassment of the children of ICE agents (this was in response to the "children separated from their parents at the border" nonsense).

C) No right winger complains about hate speech, ever.

some schhol in deep red state have banned howard ziin books and the right did not say anythig the right is not dinverstive of ideas
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Aug 16, 2018 3:32 AM

Dec 2017
razor39999 said:
@Polarc
Again you're talking about social issues in terms of left-right, which are primarily economic terms.

I'm seeing people who are fine with regulating the hell out of businesses in all other cases say that the private (supposedly) nature of these mega corporations is what makes it okay for them to ban whoever they want for whatever reason. I know these people don't actually believe that.

What they should do is just try to argue that Alex Jones genuinely broke terms of service somehow. I think that's obvious BS though, otherwise he would have been gone a long time ago, and others on the right are being deplatformed lately as well.

@DateYutaka I'm against that, and I imagine that was a project of the Evangelical right, which will become increasingly irrelevant.
PolarcAug 16, 2018 3:38 AM
Aug 16, 2018 3:36 AM
Mar 2011
Polarc said:
razor39999 said:
@Polarc
Again you're talking about social issues in terms of left-right, which are primarily economic terms.

I'm seeing people who are fine with regulating the hell out of businesses in all other cases say that the private (supposedly) nature of these mega corporations is what makes it okay for them to ban whoever they want for whatever reason. I know these people don't actually believe that.

What they should do is just try to argue that Alex Jones genuinely broke terms of service somehow. I think that's obvious BS though, otherwise he would have been gone a long time ago, and others on the right are being deplatformed lately as well.

alex on his own site has the same sort of TOS as YT has its there site there rules as much as you hate them

i say this free speach abusulaist mind you

you use yt gardeon you have yus ethere rules simple as taht
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Aug 16, 2018 3:44 AM

Dec 2017
DateYutaka said:
Polarc said:

alex on his own site has the same sort of TOS as YT has its there site there rules as much as you hate them

I don't think he broke the TOS, and anyway, I would have Google, Youtube, Twitter and Facebook regulated and made to change their TOS such that everything protected by the 1st Amendment would be allowed on there.

Surely you'd go along with that, as a free speech absolutist.
Aug 16, 2018 4:04 AM
Mar 2011
Polarc said:
DateYutaka said:

I don't think he broke the TOS, and anyway, I would have Google, Youtube, Twitter and Facebook regulated and made to change their TOS such that everything protected by the 1st Amendment would be allowed on there.

Surely you'd go along with that, as a free speech absolutist.

im an anaco pacifist who lean lefnt econmically i bakc strong workers right and strong unions

im anti statist

im the most anti corprate person you will ever meet nad anti anything that attacks woeks and maga crops have attach works right more than naything in the past

but if you regltae naything get wall steet first thye have more powewr than any were to crash the world

if we could take full democrtaic onswhip of there mega corps id back that reglautign socalled tust/moniplay while not the other is other indisties like nFL NBA or wwe in sports like they wnet afther moic=ve stuiods bakc in the 1940's

Google is nor reely a true monolpy any way sicne m DM Channel once had over 100 mlioon views from 830 lst itme i checked vidos

sos do not sya that yt does not a comprator yo wnat us monly law ot be lik japanese do you not soon as any one own 51% of nay total market there busted up

hnece why the whole what happened the UFC brought pride bakc in the day bkac then pirde owned 60 maek share but s thye were allwed to opparte ooude the law sinc e DSE here owners and fingers in other pies that thye used to doge regulation

but sicne Zuffa only had mma regulator rejected there takeover of pirde os thye only got yje vidoe librey as it were

and another loop whole in the law is when it cmoes public ulities there is closed duoply on mobile net work in japan

Aug 16, 2018 4:10 AM
Jul 2018
For you FREE SPEECH people there is only three options

This isn't getting into how the USA Government uses actual taxpayer money to build the Internet
https://www.infoworld.com/article/3189828/internet/only-in-the-usa-isps-get-tax-dollars-to-build-weak-broadband.html

@razor39999

I posted some examples of Leftist sources getting banned from Facebook and search engines affecting Leftist sites. This isn't getting into stuff like how Google complies with Governments like India which is currently ruled by a neoliberal, Hindu nationalist party that's interested in globalization that represents the upper echelon of Indian society and are responsible for rolling back environmental and labor protections

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2018/03/08/cens-m08.html
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2018/04/16/meet-a16.html

Generally speaking I will say that Capitalists are interested in censoring because the average consumer (those with money) does not want to share a platform with extremism. Most people don't want Nazis or Commies screaming at them. That's why sites like Voat, Gab, Mastodon, and 8chan languish.

I will say that Capitalists are interested in an Internet where no-one's precious fee-fees get hurt so that shitty consumer products get sold, and they will also happily comply with Governments full of Plutocrats who wanna steal people's money without anyone noticing in order to do business.
removed-userAug 16, 2018 4:36 AM
Aug 16, 2018 5:04 AM

Dec 2012
--ALEX-- said:
Bayek said:
If Kyle Kulinski, Jimmy Dore or The Young Turks itself were getting banned, I'd be on guard as well. I want people to have the freedom to engage in any ideas that they see fit & to decide how to live for themselves.

I'd be 100% on board with any of those people getting Permanently banned IF they did HALF the things Alex Jones did.

With that being said....Twitter has now suspended Alex Jones for a pathetic ONE week.

Why?

Oh no reason...Alex Jones simply released a video in which he LITERALLY incites violence against the "Mainstream media" calling on people to take them down!

Let's see someone from the left incite violence against Trump and calling on their audience to "take him out"....Let's fucking see how long they last!

Let's fucking see you people defend that shit as "freedom of speech".

It's infuriating how the Right-Wing uses Freedom of Speech as a political football...and of course when the tables are reversed I don't see them going to bat for the "other side".

The Right-Wing are NOT the Free Speech warriors they con people into thinking.
Yeah, I watched that video. Alex Jones told people to keep battle rifles at their bedsides. That's clearly a call to be ready should tyranny try to take our freedoms away in the night. This "incitement of violence" is a total joke. Hell, I've never even seen this video of Alex Jones outright denying Sandy Hook. I've only seen videos of him speculating and saying he didn't know the full story.

Of course, when the MSM pushes the narrative that the GOP is literally killing poor people in the streets, and shortly thereafter a psycho goes and shoots up a GOP baseball practice, the proponents of his paranoia & delusion are simply personal demons of his own design. Nobody has to take responsibility when Trump supporters are attacked in the streets after politicians have hysterically convinced their constituents that he's the second coming of Hitler.

But go ahead. Burn the witch because the inquisitor told you to. Not because there's evidence of her sorcery or spellcraft. Only because you were told she's a witch. That's all you need to know.
Aug 16, 2018 5:29 AM

Jun 2008
^"Never seen a video of Alex Jones outright denying Sandy Hook"

O RLY?

^Sandy Hook is an "inside job", "synthetic", "completely fake with actors", "manufactured", etc.

Why the fuck do you think he has MULTIPLE lawsuits from Sandy Hook parents for libel and defamation?

BTW he is definitely going to LOSE those suits.

And about the first part...so, the MSM is going to take our rights away?

That's funny, seeing as out current government HATES the MSM and our moronic president continues to call them the "Enemy of the People"...but somehow it's NOT the government people should be worried about...it's the Media reporting ON the government. OK.
Aug 16, 2018 5:33 AM
Mar 2011
Neane93 said:

This isn't getting into how the USA Government uses actual taxpayer money to build the Internet
https://www.infoworld.com/article/3189828/internet/only-in-the-usa-isps-get-tax-dollars-to-build-weak-broadband.html

@razor39999

I posted some examples of Leftist sources getting banned from Facebook and search engines affecting Leftist sites. This isn't getting into stuff like how Google complies with Governments like India which is currently ruled by a neoliberal, Hindu nationalist party that's interested in globalization that represents the upper echelon of Indian society and are responsible for rolling back environmental and labor protections

Generally speaking I will say that Capitalists are interested in censoring because the average consumer (those with money) does not want to share a platform with extremism. Most people don't want Nazis or Commies screaming at them. That's why sites like Voat, Gab, Mastodon, and 8chan languish.

I will say that Capitalists are interested in an Internet where no-one's precious fee-fees get hurt so that shitty consumer products get sold, and they will also happily comply with Governments full of Plutocrats who wanna steal people's money without anyone noticing in order to do business.

are you like truly anti cororate is is this fuax out rage cuase someone from your side is attacked

Aug 16, 2018 6:03 AM

Dec 2012
--ALEX-- said:
^"Never seen a video of Alex Jones outright denying Sandy Hook"

O RLY?

^Sandy Hook is an "inside job", "synthetic", "completely fake with actors", "manufactured", etc.

Why the fuck do you think he has MULTIPLE lawsuits from Sandy Hook parents for libel and defamation?

BTW he is definitely going to LOSE those suits.

And about the first part...so, the MSM is going to take our rights away?

That's funny, seeing as out current government HATES the MSM and our moronic president continues to call them the "Enemy of the People"...but somehow it's NOT the government people should be worried about...it's the Media reporting ON the government. OK.
Alright, fair enough. I've never seen those clips, I spent 20 mins Google'ing "Alex Jones denies Sandy Hook" and found nothing. To be honest, I'm more offended that people aren't bothered by his 9/11 revisionist conspiracies. Because somehow denying the deaths of 20 children is worse than saying that our government murdered 3,000 Americans for oil (obviously not making light of the former).

I'm not anti-MSM just because it's the MSM. I'm weary of any extension of power that seeks to suppress & stagnate. Whether that's the government, the mainstream media or the social media empire, power will corrupt without fail. Placing checks & balances on the government was only the first step towards that realization of restraining power so that it may be used virtuously. Anyone who holds the levers of power must be held in check lest they resort to the notion that might is right.

That's why I don't want the right to "win" either. Because I know that power will inevitably corrupt them as well.
Aug 16, 2018 6:06 AM
Jul 2018
DateYutaka said:

are you like truly anti cororate is is this fuax out rage cuase someone from your side is attacked
Not sure why I would defend Alex "Hollywood is owned by the Arabs" Jones
Aug 21, 2018 2:13 PM

Jul 2015
They shouldn't just ban him, the should just march him in front of a firing squad and shoot that S. O. B. C'mon, Sandy Hook happened, this asshole is just some sick, retarded, insensitive prick.
Aug 21, 2018 2:15 PM

Aug 2018
Whats so bad about alex jones tbh I think austin jones are better tbh and I dont play like that
Aug 21, 2018 2:49 PM

May 2010
"We should silence people who promote violence."

Aug 22, 2018 1:53 AM

Jan 2016
Why is the left so facist? Its funny I never ever ever hear right wing speakers yell about silencing others. But left wings really love to fuck with freedom of speech. That reason alone is so huge that I find it despicable for anyone to identify with leftists.
Aug 22, 2018 2:53 AM

Jul 2017
Off with his head!

Oh ALEX Jones?

Sorry, I thought you meant Jack Jones.
Aug 22, 2018 3:22 AM
Mar 2011
kingraptor724 said:
Why is the left so facist? Its funny I never ever ever hear right wing speakers yell about silencing others. But left wings really love to fuck with freedom of speech. That reason alone is so huge that I find it despicable for anyone to identify with leftists.

up the talk about chuck left winger out of plains and thye oply parsie vlie dictators while left wing like me do not sonc ei avaled anti Stalinist and anit mao ist i back the PKK and alike bu t there not dictatros there tring to librate there land while right-wing pirse people like the shah and Pinochet the right also prise war crimonal kissenger

who is the maorl people then

Aug 22, 2018 6:08 AM
Jul 2018
DateYutaka said:
right-wing pirse people like the shah and Pinochet

But there's this one picture of rich women with skirts and le helicopters!
Aug 22, 2018 9:54 AM

Feb 2010
Polarc said:
^

A) Alex Jones never incited violence against the media.

B) Leftists get away with things that are pretty close to calls for violence all the time. Take the recent shitstorm where even some verified accounts were advocating for the harassment of the children of ICE agents (this was in response to the "children separated from their parents at the border" nonsense).

C) No right winger complains about hate speech, ever.

A) inciting violence against ANYONE is grounds for a ban on youtube. they band both left and right extremist very often for that.

B) online? no they don't I've report quite a few youtube channels that were left wing extremist as well.

C) also incorrect you and a few other right wing people specifically i remember complaining about hate speech.

kingraptor724 said:
Why is the left so facist? Its funny I never ever ever hear right wing speakers yell about silencing others.s.

k try making an acc on storm front or any far right discord of forum with views they don't agree with see how long you last.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Aug 22, 2018 10:17 AM
Mar 2011
Neane93 said:
DateYutaka said:

thye defend the fatc he us over thre a democarticlected perosn ot but in the shah and Pinochet caese the right are not fans of democracy like the claim then gaian there cappies Caplilaism is not democratic ata ll

Aug 22, 2018 10:18 AM
Mar 2011
Neane93 said:
DateYutaka said:

your forget ot mention the yor deflect ot what the tjh rifgt defse of war crimnials lik Kissenger

Aug 22, 2018 10:18 AM
Mar 2011
Neane93 said:
DateYutaka said:

your forget ot mention the yor deflect ot what the tjh rifgt defse of war crimnials lik Kissenger

Aug 22, 2018 10:43 AM

Feb 2010
DateYutaka said:
Neane93 said:

@razor39999

its faux outrage because its some one from there side. they never bat an eye when a left wring extremist gets there youtube channel deleted. (which happens quite a bit, but i don't care ether youtube rules are rules they pay for the site.)
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Aug 22, 2018 11:37 AM

May 2010
hazarddex said:
A) inciting violence against ANYONE is grounds for a ban on youtube. they band both left and right extremist very often for that.
Why haven't they banned CNN?
Aug 22, 2018 11:38 AM

Sep 2012
DateYutaka said:
Neane93 said:

yes and they would be wrong in some aspects.
i know you know this by now date, but there are a lot of right-wingers that are very bad seeds.

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Aug 22, 2018 11:46 AM

Feb 2010
Thrashinuva said:
hazarddex said:

have you tried reporting there videos for inciting violence and do you have evidence?

Alex Jones in video directly threaten Muller which led to his ban.

honestly Alex jones was getting special treatment I've seen youtube channels taken down for doing less then his.

Aug 22, 2018 12:06 PM

Apr 2017
MAL needs to follow suit and ban that biggot off of here! 😤😤😤
Aug 22, 2018 12:30 PM

May 2010
hazarddex said:
Thrashinuva said:

have you tried reporting there videos for inciting violence and do you have evidence?

honestly Alex jones was getting special treatment I've seen youtube channels taken down for doing less then his.
Evidence is the video I posted.
Aug 22, 2018 12:34 PM

Feb 2010
Thrashinuva said:
hazarddex said:

that video was not posted by CNN it was a legit stupid thing, but unless you give me something from there channel i can't report it. to youtube. i mean find a video on there youtube channel where they are talking about this. if posting what other people said was grounds for ban on youtube. every single old recording of Hitler stalin mosslini. old war speeches etc. would be taken down

Aug 22, 2018 1:05 PM

May 2010
hazarddex said:
Thrashinuva said:

that video was not posted by CNN it was a legit stupid thing, but unless you give me something from there channel i can't report it. to youtube. i mean find a video on there youtube channel where they are talking about this. if posting what other people said was grounds for ban on youtube. every single old recording of Hitler stalin mosslini. old war speeches etc. would be taken down
So it's not enough that CNN promotes violence? They have to promote violence through a video they post on YouTube?
Aug 22, 2018 2:25 PM

Feb 2010
Thrashinuva said:
hazarddex said:

So it's not enough that CNN promotes violence? They have to promote violence through a video they post on YouTube?

if you want to get them banned form youtube yes. you can still find alex jones stuff posted by other users yes?

Aug 24, 2018 8:59 AM

Jan 2018
I only learned about this disgusting individual after he was banned, and thank goodness! Has the most deplorable rhetoric I've ever heard in my life.
Aug 25, 2018 1:39 AM

Dec 2012
Don't ban Alex Jones. It's a TRAP.
Aug 25, 2018 2:59 AM
Jul 2018
>big_titted_t-girl_marissa_minx_fucks_a_guy

>It isn't even guy fucking a tranny, but a tranny fucking guy.

He's just trying to find a new market to sell in

Aug 25, 2018 4:45 AM

Mar 2008
^
I just heard of that today it's fucking priceless and I'm waiting for the reactions from the far right fans of his to see what reaction they make
Aug 25, 2018 9:03 AM

Feb 2017
The Book of Revelation is upon us!
Aug 26, 2018 3:29 PM

Dec 2015
ok so my last post about this got deleted by the mods, but that's bullshit so i'm just gonna post it again.

Alex Jones watches transexual porn on his phone...fact.
Here's the evidence. (maybe a little NSFW)

https://twitter.com/AliceAvizandum/status/1033399677855715329

If this gets deleted without reason again then I can only assume one of the mods doesn't want anyone to know that Alex Jones watched trans porn on his phone.
Aug 26, 2018 3:41 PM

Feb 2010
Bobby2Hands said:
ok so my last post about this got deleted by the mods, but that's bullshit so i'm just gonna post it again.

If this gets deleted without reason again then I can only assume one of the mods doesn't want anyone to know that Alex Jones watched trans porn on his phone.

probably had something to do with the image being posted with it that literally had a girl giving some one a BJ dick out for everyone on the forum to see. just saying.

Aug 26, 2018 3:44 PM

Dec 2015
hazarddex said:
Bobby2Hands said:

probably had something to do with the image being posted with it that literally had a girl giving some one a BJ dick out for everyone on the forum to see. just saying.

It was all censored. In fact it was a lot less lewd than a lot of the user avatars on this site.
Aug 26, 2018 5:19 PM
Jan 2014
Quite deplorable how all these people are celebrating a person they don't like being censored. Apparently advocating for free speech for everyone is passé these days.
Aug 26, 2018 6:35 PM

Feb 2017
lmao if you think banning Alex Jones wasn't a calculated effort.
Aug 26, 2018 6:54 PM

Jan 2009
Bobby2Hands said:

lol the irony, there are some scientific studies saying homophobic people are prone to being homosexuals as well might apply to Alex Jones here
Aug 26, 2018 6:55 PM
Jan 2014
Magnif-Steiner said:

Indeed, it's not like all these big social media platforms decided independently that he somehow violated all their TOS despite all the shit he's said in the past.
Sep 24, 2018 4:53 AM

Jan 2016
Democrats, Republicans, & Libertarians are a tool used to control us. CNN, Fox News, Alex Jones, Donald Trump are NOT the resistance. YOU are the resistance! Bring down the New World Order!

• The Democratic elites‘ demonization of Donald Trump is all staged. The elites are playing Machiavellian games to distract us from REAL issues. Disconnect from mainstream news, stop playing on “teams,” & let’s fight the system as the middle-class citizens of America!

• Alex Jones’ ban is fakeーused by the New World Order to push propaganda. Everything the news stations push are propagated by someone above them. All of the lies are a distraction: we live in a time where we can fight back; where information is free. Break the conditioning!

• If you don’t believe me: there’s a video on “Bill Hicks”/Alex Jones where it shows an employee of his having proof of employment & guess who he works forーWarner Bros. (a component of the Bilderberg Group―aligned with many of the world leaders).

• If I start suddenly becoming a “patriot” (code for a Manchurian candidate) or begin to post weird thingsーI’ve either been killed, MK Ultra’ed, or something similarly sinister. REAL conspiraciesーthe DIA Airport, the Mandala Effect (CERN research), & human trafficking.

• There are darker things going on that the FBI will not investigate. I would say more, but it might jeopardize my life. Research “Ashton Whittey” (her alias), an ex-intern for InfoWars & realize what‘s REALLY going on; look into all of the Hollywood “suicides.”

• A car with TX plates (InfoWars is stationed in Austin, TX) hit my boyfriend at 60 mPH after he researched Ashton on his phone. These people are dangerous & need to be taken in for interrogation. A girl, once a face for #MAGA, is involved in sex trafficking.

They say that the truth will set you free, but is freedom realizing that true freedom doesn’t exist?
EggheadLunaSep 24, 2018 6:41 AM
▾ Check Out My Original Series ▾

▾ Check Out My Blog ▾
Sep 24, 2018 4:59 AM

Jan 2016
-Placeholder- said:
Magnif-Steiner said:

Indeed, it's not like all these big social media platforms decided independently that he somehow violated all their TOS despite all the shit he's said in the past.

It was a calculated effort that HE was part of. He’s controlled opposition. Alex Jones (as “Bill Hicks”) faked his death to become a government operative.
▾ Check Out My Original Series ▾

▾ Check Out My Blog ▾
Sep 26, 2018 11:04 AM

Apr 2014
Thread locked

Please read https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=516111
Do not bump threads more than two weeks old.
Swagernator said:
@NoLiferSoul did nothing wrong!

Ardanaz said:
@Nolifersoul did nothing wrong
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.