Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 2, 2014 7:44 AM

Jan 2014
Just one word: Amazing :)
HiraxNov 25, 2016 8:41 AM
Aug 3, 2014 2:40 AM

Mar 2014
Loving one hearts for the second time !!!
A Cute Delinquent falls in love !!!
The Time that I was waiting for went out in a bliss ..
A Fated meeting !!!
The Moment that my Chilled core of my body suddenly became hot in this cold night !!
The Date to be awaited and our love shall embrace each other .. forever and after :D

Truly, one of the best manga that I ever read !!! Totally full of feelings and emotions that will really reach your very core !!! The words that disgusts as most became the ones who teaches us or make us realize the ways that we are currently walking on .. It gave us the "choices" that we should carefully pick on so that it will not lead us into a path that brings despair and negativity .. but if ever that we're on this path ... we have persons that makes the bridges of our ways to bring us into a better way of living . Everyone can change . that is one of the lessons/morale that I learn in reading this manga . If you ever commit mistakes , It is right to feel sorry for it and apologies for everything he/she done that hurt others .. because that is what we humans are . We are born weak . but it doesn't mean that we'll stay weak forever . We'll change and decides the ways of our path that can be good or bad .. but the ones the can truly bring happiness is the path of our true feelings which is the "good" path . Remember to remorse/realize/forgive yourself first before forgive others as they will also forgive you back . also , always have to courage and willingness to change because ... Things will not change if yourself don't change too .
The Manga is really enthusiastic to read .. Every part connects to reality or everyday life ... This is really a one of a kind manga that changes my life now and then .
I really wish for another one(or more) or sequels that will continue bring us the reflections of our ways of life . I love this manga :D 10/10 OVERALL :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2014 3:16 AM

Jul 2013
Good stuff. The story's so well-written that at certain parts i couldn't help but to cry. It has a lot of character developments, likable & awesome characters (especially the trio Kurosawa, Takigawa and Nagaoka. Might include Sugawa coz best girl material). Welcome Onani Master Kurosawa to my top favorite manga. You deserve it.

Now...anime adaption, when? I know it's wishful thinking but this manga really deserves one.
Aug 20, 2014 12:31 AM

Jan 2013
Why are we not funding this ;.;
Aug 20, 2014 12:38 AM
Mar 2014
ArufeimKirra said:
Good stuff. The story's so well-written that at certain parts i couldn't help but to cry. It has a lot of character developments, likable & awesome characters (especially the trio Kurosawa, Takigawa and Nagaoka. Might include Sugawa coz best girl material). Welcome Onani Master Kurosawa to my top favorite manga. You deserve it.

Now...anime adaption, when? I know it's wishful thinking but this manga really deserves one.

Sorry, but it can't get an anime. As long as I know, doujinshi never get one :( beside, they are way too short.
Aug 24, 2014 3:24 PM

Jul 2013
getodac97 said:
ArufeimKirra said:

Sorry, but it can't get an anime. As long as I know, doujinshi never get one :( beside, they are way too short.

Hence the phrase 'wishful thinking'.
Aug 27, 2014 1:09 PM

Jun 2012
Damn that was really good. It also showed me that I shouldnt have taken the cowards way out. I would be enjoying life way more than I currently am.
Aug 29, 2014 6:00 AM

Oct 2013
No doubt one of the best stories I have ever read. Loved it from start to finish. Probably a lot more towards the end though! Seriously, best character development I have ever seen! Some anime/manga I know really could take a lesson or two from this!
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Sep 22, 2014 8:34 AM
Mar 2014
Yeah Best manga i have read so far, the charachter development in this story is one of the best i have seen in both manga/anime great strory 10/10. I am actually sad that its over i hope there will be more ore an anime adaptation would be nice.
Oct 10, 2014 7:24 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I'm not too crazy about sugawa since she did bully Kitahara almost to breaking point m but I gotta admit she was adorably Tsundere in this epilogue.

A nice read this one.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 23, 2014 11:33 PM

Sep 2014
Marzan said:
I'm not too crazy about sugawa since she did bully Kitahara almost to breaking point m but I gotta admit she was adorably Tsundere in this epilogue.

A nice read this one.

I never felt bad about her getting bullied, she was a terrible character.

In any case, it surely was the best manga I have ever read. I like the story and most of all the character development which is really great in this manga. I am also glad he ends up with Sugawa, she is pretty nice character, never really saw a reason to hate her or call her a 'bitch'. Kitahara was much more of a bitch than her.
Anyways, Sugawa is quite cute and her dating Kurosawa was surely a nice ending. One of the very few manga/anime that the main character actually dates a normal girl which isn't perfect, pure and oh-so-good.

Read it quite some time ago, gonna reread it soon and this time also read the sequel.
ImaishiNov 23, 2014 11:42 PM
Nov 24, 2014 11:32 AM

Jul 2012
oh lol I didn't expect this series to be kind of good. It started out as a really weird masturbation manga and turned into something much more.

The Death Note/Code Geass (and other anime I missed) references were fricking GOLD!

The MC's development was well done.

Gonna check out the sequel.
Nov 24, 2014 8:41 PM

Nov 2012
A close masterpiece 9/10.

The character development in this was just phenomenal.

Edit: After rereading the last few chapters.
VanishingKiraNov 25, 2014 9:00 AM
Dec 24, 2014 4:18 AM

Mar 2013
This is pure gold
9/10
Dec 25, 2014 6:10 AM
Feb 2012
The manga reach the climax after the chapter mc confessed his doing, imo this manga is even better is koe no katachi
Jan 16, 2015 1:21 AM

Nov 2012
Series overall: 9/10
Chapter: 5/5
Honestly I can't believe this is a doujin manga, it was really well done (well, I don't know if an editor would risk publishing a series with such a name, that's why they changed it for the novel version). I read the whole story in just one day... just amazing. This is truly one of the best series I've read/watched. The basic premise was really deceptive, the recommending description said something like "fap note" (the parody bits were pretty good BTW) but that was just the tip of the iceberg. It reminded of Aku no Hana, Golden Boy, GTO, and Kurosawa's dreams had some Koe de Oshigoto vibes to them haha.
I found this by chance while looking for something to read while waiting for the Steins;Gate movie to finish downloading, and I'm surprised I'd never heard of this. Character development was spot-on, dialogues felt realistic to me (I'm not a native speaker of English nor Japanese though, but I read the English translation) and the plot was never predictable. I appreciate that Kurosawa didn't end up with Kitahara, it would've felt forced and it happens a lot in series with two characters that are "partners in crime" (Toradora XD), kind of like the friend from chilhood red string of fate cliché. I don't know if Sugawa was the best choice though; (at some point I actually thought Kurosawa was going to end up alone or with some new girl) but their development was set up believably, at least for me. More importantly, Kurosawa didn't magically end with Takigawa either, that would've been really difficult to pull off believably. I would've liked to see more of Kitahara when she gets better, though.
Now I gotta read the sequel novel, I'm really curious even if it is something short :3

I really want to recommend this to friends but it's really hard for 2 reasons: the topic/title can really put people off because it gives a very different idea (it's also hard to explain without spoiling too much) and sadly the Spanish translation (my mother tongue) was heavily butchered from chapter 15 onwards and I had to resort to the English version, so my friends who can't read English will end up confused with the literal bits :S
I hope somebody had the balls to actually adapt it into anime without ruining it. Maybe the re-written novel might get adapted someday.

tl;dr This was an awesome surprise, one of the best things I've ever read.
kchorrex2012Jan 16, 2015 1:32 AM
Jan 18, 2015 1:25 AM

Aug 2014
I really wanted Kurosawa to end up with Takigawa. I felt like I could really feel his pain when he saw them together.

Great manga overall though, loved it. His getting with Sugawa at the end felt a bit weird, I felt like they should have gotten a bit more time together for it to feel natural.
Feb 24, 2015 4:56 AM
May 2012
Holy shit. My heart was all doki doki and I was smiling like hell, man.
Seriously, I thought this Manga will get a bad end, but I sure am fucking glad that it didn't!! Cause I freaking love the ending!! Kurosawa and Sugawa <3
A beautiful Manga that I know that I have been inspired. I am quite picky when it comes to picking my favorite Anime and Manga (which currently I don't have any), but I am sure as hell that I freaking love this Manga/Doujinshi <3
Wishful thinking indeed, but I want an Anime movie adaption of this Manga!!
I want more, but it's over. Now, because my heart went doki doki, I want to read a romance Manga next. I will read another Doujinshi, Chikan Otoko :D Thank you ^^ Posts: 3999
Mar 8, 2015 6:08 AM

Sep 2013
Ugh... every time I see Takigawa I can only see regret. I honestly thought before she was cleverly scheming when she started talking to Kurosawa, the death note vibes came in deep. What a misconception.
nep-nepMar 8, 2015 6:17 AM
Apr 16, 2015 11:07 AM

Feb 2014
It was a very nice read. Though I wanted Takigawa to be with Kurosawa but Sugawa is just cute too (i hope she'd stop smoking xD). Thank you for this manga Takuma sensei

Apr 25, 2015 1:29 PM

Mar 2012
Amazing story, I knew I should have read this sooner... I liked more the sentimental, psychological and romantic part of the story but I can't deny that it was incredible overall, it teaches so much about life. Definitely one of the most interesting manga I've read so far. 10/10

Deep vibes.
May 2, 2015 3:09 PM

Feb 2015
Really good ending really liked this manga

9/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2015 6:17 AM

Jan 2015
This manga was fun. I kinda wished Kurosawa would tell Takagawa that he loved her.
Who would've thought a story about fapping would be so interesting.
May 10, 2015 8:08 PM
Nov 2014
Good read, the ending was weaker than what I expected.
May 16, 2015 6:00 AM

Oct 2014
I want to see the date though...
Jun 14, 2015 1:28 AM

Mar 2015
Amazing. Just amazing. 10/10. MY only 10/10 manga so far.

Talk about unexpected! Kurosawa end up with the bully, Sugawa, who have less or little role in the whole play. At fist I thought Kurosawa will end up with Kitahara or Takigawa, but the author did a great plot twist! OMG Sugawa just become the best girl in the series in only one chapter lol!

It was a great journey of your masterpiece Onani Master! May you and Sugawa have a nice healthy relationship ;)

Jun 21, 2015 4:15 AM
Jun 2015
so i stumbled upon this and was planning on just reading it a bit; ended up marathoning the whole thing. just wanted to say, this manga was so awesomely great that it even got me to make an account just to express how much i loved this one. this manga is a masterpiece!!!
Jun 21, 2015 4:23 AM

Dec 2014
mubyoshi said:
so i stumbled upon this and was planning on just reading it a bit; ended up marathoning the whole thing. just wanted to say, this manga was so awesomely great that it even got me to make an account just to express how much i loved this one. this manga is a masterpiece!!!

Hmmm, this post made me smile. :)
Jun 29, 2015 8:59 PM

Feb 2015
Could have done without Sugawa at the end. Her character was so damn vanilla. It was like the author just made her and Kurosawa a couple for the sake of Kurosawa having a girlfriend. Really enjoyable read until chapter 27 though and then after it was just alright.
Jul 14, 2015 7:20 PM
Jan 2014
What I don't really like about the story is how Kitahara's problem was never resolved, and end up with attempted suicide. While Kurosawa had Nagaoka who supported him when he was bullied, Kitahara had noone. Not Nagaoka, not Takigawa, not even Kurasawa helped her at all. It feels like showing that in the end people are hypocrites and only look after their own safety. The "answer" that Kurosawa gave also feels half-ass and only sweet talk because it didn't solve her problem at all. While Kurosawa was bullied as punishment and was forgiven because he showed some change, Kitahara was bullied for no reason so how does he expect her to change?

Other than that the story twist feel too forced, how Kurosawa ended up with Sugawa in the end. I don't really mind the twist but the author should make it smoother. I also hoped to see the scene where Sugawa apologized properly to Kitahara, but the reunion scene was skipped.

And about Takigawa, if only Kurosawa was Hachiman he wouldn't have been hurt that badly lol.
zenograffJul 14, 2015 8:08 PM
Jul 19, 2015 2:48 AM

Jan 2014
10/10.

Recommending this shit to my friends. Only manga I held back reading because I was reading it at the speed of light, and I don't want to finish good series quickly.
NakatoshiJul 19, 2015 5:33 AM
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Aug 3, 2015 5:04 AM

Feb 2015
When i saw who Takigawa chose to make her boyfriend i was as destroyed as the MC was, but then, probably, if he had tried to confess to her who knows how things might have turned out ...
I wasn't ecstatic that Nagaoka got the girl Kurosawa loved but he was a nice guy to everyone and he deserved her better than anyone for being true to himself.

As for the end, i'm very happy that Sugawa got to have her own happy ending with Kurosawa, she clearly liked from the moment she saw how he took those beatings and started to redeemed himself, something she didn't have the courage to do. i guess that was what she was attracted to him ..his courage.
Sugawa and Kurosawa best couple..her tsundere attitude was so fun to watch and read.
Aug 8, 2015 2:26 PM
Oct 2013
that shit was amazing 10/10.
I just found it out today and was like it will be a funny show and i ended up reading it all but its so much more than that,this manga is about life.
Also,just throwing a theory,what if tomoko of watamote is high school kitahara?
And finally,amazing how manga can turn a daily-masturbating cum-attacking freak into a cool guy
Aug 24, 2015 7:40 PM

Nov 2013
i'm devastated
inochi ga kurikaesu naraba nandomo kimi no moto e ...
... if life can be repeated, i'll go to you many times over
Sep 6, 2015 9:23 AM

Jun 2013
I was moved. Great manga. Love how Kurosawa changed throughout this.
Nov 11, 2015 9:37 PM

Jul 2011
How this series left me with a happy feeling is beyond me.

I don't even know why I ended up shipping Kurosawa x ex-bully tsundere.
Nov 14, 2015 9:30 PM

Oct 2013
After reading bunch of manga for the entire day I got pretty bored, but then I marathon'd this and my manga passion came back :)
Nov 14, 2015 10:07 PM

Nov 2010
There's a short continuation of the story. It's not a manga though, it's just a short story about Kurosawa and how his relationship with Sugawa is progressing.

http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/433018-The-sequel!-(After-the-Juvenile)
People dont fear GOd, for fear itself is God.
Dec 11, 2015 10:21 AM
Aug 2013
Man, i really thought all along that he would end up with Takigawa, i'm a little disappointed that nothing ever happened between them. I felt like they had such a good connection and i was so sure something would happen, oh well.

This was a really sweet way of ending the manga though and as unexpected as it was Kurosawa and Sugawa fit each other quite well :')

Would have never expected it to get this deep when i first started this, 9/10 what a great read.
Jan 4, 2016 4:01 PM

Jun 2014
Wow, this manga was fucking great. Really emotionally packed and meaningful.

9/10
:3
Feb 5, 2016 6:43 PM

Jul 2013
It was quite the emotional roller coaster reading this manga.
I never expected it to touch me the way it did, especially towards middle through to the ending.
Loved it so much.
9/10
Feb 10, 2016 6:45 AM

Oct 2013
Wow, what a great series this was. Expecting more from the ending but this one is good, still 10/10 from me.

Btw, in the future i imagine Sugawa will ask Kurosawa to stop his "daily routine" in exchange for her smoking behaviour, although i'm not sure if she hated it :D
Feb 12, 2016 8:04 PM

Sep 2011
I hate the fact that even in the final, he didn't said to takigawa that he loved her.
The ending was a bit rushed but still not bad showing how much people can change. Good moments of comedy and drama. 9/10.
Apr 5, 2016 3:10 PM

Feb 2013
9/10
fantastic stuff.satisfying ending as well
Apr 5, 2016 10:22 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
One of the best manga that I have read in a long time. I, too, binge read the last half of the chapters.....it was just too good to quit. I really liked how this story kept all the shippers guessing.....and we came up wrong.....lol. Great ending....smiling....and now it's finally time to turn off the computer and go to sleep!
Apr 19, 2016 5:19 PM
Jul 2015
Great stuff all around. Good closure and character growth. I'm glad I picked this up.
May 28, 2016 6:08 AM

Jul 2015
I dont know what to say other than i want to see their date Lol!, pretty good overall and I didnt expected I marathon and quickly finished it . 'Tsun..tsun baka' ;))
Jun 14, 2016 7:52 AM

Sep 2012
hybreezy said:
I enjoyed this, but how can anyone like the fact he ended up with the biggest cunt in the entire story? I don't feel going on a tangent and it's not like people can't be redeemed but she certainly wasn't. Her development felt so unnatural and actually made me mad he never fucking said ANYTHING about her being the catalyst that eventually led to Kitahara snapping. I'm not saying he has to end up with Kitahara or Takigawa, in fact I'm glad the latter stayed with Nagaoka, but anything but Sugawa sheesh.

I'd give it a 7.5 if I could, but instead a 7 will do I guess since it felt a bit too repetitive until the confession anyway.

I feel same however looking back I still like this manga enough to award it a perfect score. I was impressed and immersed throughout even with flaws, something I cant say about any media for last 3 months, must be something.
I am not active on this site anymore but leaving this comment might remind me about the thoughts I had after finishing it even if I come back after few years.
Inferno_CopJun 14, 2016 7:57 AM
Jun 16, 2016 8:49 AM

Jul 2015
Would have never expected reading a MasterPiece with such a name......
Jul 7, 2016 5:39 AM

Jan 2016
Wow... this was a surprisingly good look at human relationship and psychology despite how *juvenile* its premise is. Also, it has one of the most uplifting silver linings in media, although quite cliche, it was uplifting nonetheless. As an added bonus, this manga introduced me to the best tsundere in anime/manga ever! Sugawa is <3
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Onani Master Kurosawa Chapter 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Animyers - Jul 23, 2009

55 by astoneon »»
Apr 15, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Onani Master Kurosawa Chapter 30 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Deadrocks - Jul 27, 2009

73 by Saintnatti »»
Dec 12, 2023 1:23 PM

Poll: » Onani Master Kurosawa Chapter 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

skygtr - Jun 30, 2009

129 by MH93 »»
Nov 11, 2023 10:51 AM

Poll: » Onani Master Kurosawa Chapter 2 Discussion

sifma - Aug 24, 2008

32 by Joel77 »»
Nov 7, 2023 4:04 AM

» Onani Master Kurosawa (Bullying)

Deanomac2010 - Nov 1, 2023

5 by Euroqean »»
Nov 2, 2023 5:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.