Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 5:28 AM

Jan 2017
That was a hot passionate exchange of kissing between Kurosawa and Adachi.
I'm also happy that Tsuge and Minato have also made clear of each other's feelings.
Next episode is obviously the last, but I don't want these four to leave my life already! lol
Just as how they made my heart flatter in the live-action version, the journey in the anime is also worthwhile and satisfying ❤️️❤️️❤️️
Mar 21, 5:29 AM

Jan 2017
Reply to MeriemBenmerad
I was like this all along 😭
@MeriemBenmerad I feel you 😂
Mar 21, 9:00 AM

Jun 2017
Reply to MeriemBenmerad
I was like this all along 😭
@MeriemBenmerad LMAOOO this is exactly how I was too
Mar 21, 9:02 AM

Jun 2017
The PASSION. The EMOTION. *chefs kiss* I'm so glad to be alive to witness this hidden gem of an anime. I SO hope this gets a 2nd season, it's being received very well so far!
Mar 21, 9:49 AM

Jun 2012
omgomgomg really great episode both couples back on track and super cute again!!
N☆ 

Mar 21, 4:23 PM
Dec 2023
NEXT EPISODE. RIGHT NOW. I LITERALLY SLAMMED MY HAND ON MY DESK BUT IM A WEAK BITCH AND IT HURT SO BAD GIMMIE THAT EPISODE NOW
Mar 21, 5:44 PM

Sep 2021
Here it is! The obligatory, and completly unnecessary sex scene every mediocre BL needs at the end of their volume / season!

No kidding, this show is only ever bold when it should not be. Either go full Dakaichi or don't go there at all.

To say something nice: I liked how Tsuge and Minato got together. Aside from the low budget problems as usual.

I'll finish it, but I have very little hope the final episode will turn anything around.
Mar 22, 8:46 AM
Oct 2020
The ending scene was everything
Mar 22, 10:56 AM
Mar 2023
Hell yes, let go!!
Mar 22, 1:24 PM

Oct 2019
Best episode so far by a landslide, the animation and direction in that final scene was stunning. Especially the very last bit with their hands, and the way it became gradually more silent, which made it feel all the more tender. Beautiful stuff.

I also loved the confession scene with Tsuge and Minato so so so much, they are my favorite thing about this series and I'm so glad to see them get to this point! It was such a sweet and honest moment, very happy with how it played out.
Mar 23, 1:27 PM
May 2022
uwaa 🩷🩷🩷 they made lov .. >_< thyr so cuuuute !!1!
Mar 23, 3:18 PM
Mar 2021
I procrastinated the fuck out of watching this episode bc I was worried they were gonna try extend volume 6 even more and they wouldn't do it until the end.

phonomenal. I actually ugly cried bc the emotions were so strong. my fujoshi heart couldn't take it. I love them I love them I love them. amazing.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 4:20 AM

Jun 2021
That hug between Tsuge and Minato, and the hand holding between Adasawa is peak non sexual intimacy I've seen in romance in a long time. Can't believe we got all of this within 20 mins of this show. This made me feel the lonely in a good way lol. Can't wait for the last ep
Mar 24, 7:44 AM
Feb 2016
Tsuge's confession already makes me squeal, I'm so happy for both of him and Minato. It's true that your own love story can't be comparable to any romance novels. And when Adachi's love letter came for Kurosawa, I thought it was sooo romantic because you don't get letters nowadays. I bet Kurosawa would frame it and hang it on the wall lol
And FINALLY. Bro will finally lose his mind-reading power, iykwim 😏
Mar 24, 6:03 PM

Jan 2022
What's been really bothering me is the fact that none of the episodes have titles. What the heck!!!!

Good for Minato on joining the team. I'm super happy with the progress Minato and Tsuge made! But they aren't an official couple yet, right?

Such a good last scene! Was hoping for a little more than that, but I'll take it. They're so sweet to each other. I love it.
This never updates so that's cool
Mar 25, 9:46 PM
Jul 2019
finished the episode blushing like an idiot
Mar 27, 1:01 PM

Nov 2013
lol love letters, we don't see those everyday, specially outside of school lockers

the 2nd pair finally got closer and not hiding anything anymore, nice
dispite the age difference, the way they both supported each other till now, it will continue in the future and they will live happy foreverafter :p

Kurosawa really went to another city and waited in the rain, crazy
interesting last second kiss scene, a little too much for someone who usually dislikes bl stuff like me lol
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 28, 11:49 AM
Sep 2022
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Apr 22, 11:44 PM

Mar 2008
I dont really feel chemistry between Tsuge and Minato but at least he is good to him. That hug was cute.

That was a nice letter Adachi wrote and kudos to him to be able to express his feelings to Adachi in person too.
May 25, 7:40 PM
Feb 2021
Very sweet resolutions to both conflicts, I think it's great Adachi has become more communicative :)
Jun 7, 2:17 PM

Nov 2012
Reply to phantomfandom
Yep, the taller character is the top again, can we get a position-defying yaoi anime already?
Kinda late reply but you gotta read BL manga if that's what you wanna see lmao. They're not that common sadly but there's still a good chunk of them if you look for it (even more uncommon are couples who switch rip). One with a taller bottom that I read recently that I can recommend is called Iki Dekinai no wa Kimi no Sei! It was good.
---

Why would Kurosawa intentionally wait outside his apartment building... but not under the roof? Just to get the sad vibe from getting wet by the rain??? That one detail is bugging the HELL out of me. Just stand under the damn roof!!

More topics from this board

» Did anyone else feel let down by that finale?

jotasui - Mar 27

25 by VirmireMishima »»
Yesterday, 12:14 AM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 6 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 14

27 by kusanagi_ZFG »»
Jun 10, 9:05 PM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

69 by JoeRippa »»
Jun 6, 9:30 AM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 5 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 7

32 by kur0ba »»
Jun 2, 10:46 AM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 2 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jan 17

43 by kur0ba »»
May 30, 12:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.