Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Executioner and Her Way of Life
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 29, 2022 5:03 PM
Apr 2022
I can not help but think the show would be better if it just dropped the main couple and the isekai angle and went with Momo and Ashuna as lesbian stalkers forced to work together to fight crime. Momo could be chasing after her church handler and Ashuna would be after her.
Apr 29, 2022 5:19 PM

Feb 2017
Froz3npancake said:
I won't lie this episode made me really question the plot entirely, I don't really get why Menou would oppose them when she was basically raised alongside the church to be a villian the whole time. They are aware they are not the good guys and now this somehow completely turned things on it's head. It was pretty clear that the powers are bad as well and it was just protective matter of the world, but I don't think them taking the powers would really have someone you basically brainwashed into working with you, turn on you like that.

just cuz there's one archbishop is corrupted due to old age,
it doesnt mean the whole or everyone in the church is also as corrupted as archbishop orwell you know

based on the Hierarchy of the church alone, we all know archbishop doesn't lead the church

there are many archbishops, above em
there are still many cardinals and then lastly the pope

archbishop orwell Was a hero,
she did Save many people in her prime or when she was younger or when she's not as old as now

but everything changed when death started to creep on her and she's starting ro lose herself due to old age,
this is the very definition of

"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain"
Lab_Rat_0978Apr 29, 2022 5:26 PM
Apr 29, 2022 5:42 PM

Feb 2017
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Hoh... And I wondered what kind of plot-twist would prevent Akari's death.

First, I thought she would turn back time again suddenly, but we got a better one! Turns out the Church is bunch of evildoers. (This immediately explains Why Menou is dead in the OP).
-_- Damn... Anime does love turning the church into a den of fanatics and evildoers...

Anyways, now we see a window in Akari's and Menou's relationship. Though it's still hard to guess how Menou and Akari can survive here without some miracle or deus-ex first.

I'll hope for Akari to reverse time again (just like previously people will likely realize that time was reversed). Maybe the time will be reversed to the moment Menou still had her book? This way the two may escape together somehow.

It's really interesting how the story will go from now on though. I mean, will Menou tell Akari the truth? Menou will surely be hurt to realize she's been lied to - the last moment, and was even led to her death with a fake smile... Anyways, what will the 4 main characters do now? It seems like they will have to fight both the nobility and the church! Is there a place to run to? Any allies?

Most important part though - The Isekaid people! - Are they really as dangerous as we were told? Now that we know the Church is bunch of assholes, maybe the Isekai'd people aren't actually some "ticking bombs?"
Of course, it's possible that some Isekai'd people may go crazy (just like any "normal" human is capable of doing evil shit). BUT, it's also highly likely that the Isekai'd people go crazy after the Church manipulates them or experiments on them or something!!! We now learned that the Church can erase personalities!!! That's a huge No-No! Now I already suspect that the 4 great errors happened because some dumbass tryed to manipulate the Isekai'd people and failed and this resulted in them going berserk and almost destroying a planet.
Since the main villain here wants to exploit Akari, it's possible that exploitations of Isekai'd people was done in the past too (The king obviously did the same thing too, so I won't be surprised if that's the case. Actually, I'll be hoping that that's the case!).

its just one archbishop tho, its too early to assume that "the chruch is bad"

based on the Hierarchy of the church alone,
we all know archbishops are not the leader of the church. there are still cardinals and then the pope

yes, the lost ones are dangerous as hell

but ofc there will be some people who manipulate or exploit the power of the lost ones

the summoners and the lost ones cant be separated after all,
each of these summoners obviously must have had some agendas beforehand

thats exactly why they say,
"the 4 major human errors"
and not the
"the 4 major lost one errors"
right?
Apr 29, 2022 5:46 PM

Jul 2015
Another great episode!

While the "twist" of the church (or at least Orwell's part) being evil was extremely obvious due to meta knowledge we have (otherwise it was well hidden for anyone not aware of tropes honestly) the execution of it was very nice. The purpose why Orwell wants to do this makes sense and she didn't miss this incredible opportunity that showed up to her with Akari's Pure Concept. How she handled the whole plan was very smart as well, completely fooling Menou with her fake kindness (Menou needs to learn a lesson or two from her!) While splitting her from her partner with this bait mission and getting Akari exactly where she wanted without raising suspicion. I'm sure that everything would have gone perfectly smoothly for her if the very perceptive Ashuna didn't end up in the worst possible place for Orwell, breaking the communication block placed where Momo was... and, well, despite that she still has everything under control by the end of the episode.

I also really want to mention how much I love the Momo and Ashura interactons, their banter is too freaking funny! Really good contrast of personalities and it's cool to see how despite their different roles they still work together when needed.

Very curious to see how the girls manage to get out of this big predicament, next Friday can't come soon enough.
Apr 29, 2022 6:04 PM

May 2013
Akari is super thirsty here. I don't get it why some say that this isn't yuri. Momo clearly is lesbian and Akari is full on Menou for some reason.
Apr 29, 2022 6:55 PM

Oct 2021
Well, this is quite disappointing. I thought old hag could be an interesting morally questionable villain, but now she's just another clearly evil villain.
Apr 29, 2022 7:11 PM
Aug 2018
The story and yuri are okay so far.
The next episode is gonna be heart-stopping. Don't let me down J.C.Staff.
Apr 29, 2022 7:37 PM

Feb 2017
EdgyLord666 said:
Well, this is quite disappointing. I thought old hag could be an interesting morally questionable villain, but now she's just another clearly evil villain.

she's an interesting morally questionable villain tho

she's a former hero who fell from grace due to old age

she saved numerous people in the past,
what's wrong with her killing mere dozens of people then?

ever heard of the law of equivalent exchange?
Apr 29, 2022 8:51 PM
Jun 2015
Froz3npancake said:
I won't lie this episode made me really question the plot entirely, I don't really get why Menou would oppose them when she was basically raised alongside the church to be a villian the whole time. They are aware they are not the good guys and now this somehow completely turned things on it's head. It was pretty clear that the powers are bad as well and it was just protective matter of the world, but I don't think them taking the powers would really have someone you basically brainwashed into working with you, turn on you like that.

Orwell has gone completely rogue here. The Executioners exist to kill Lost Ones to prevent the use of their Pure Concepts. This is a fireman burning down the orphanage level of off-mission.
Apr 29, 2022 9:20 PM
Jun 2015
I do have to say that the show is seriously lacking in dynamic action, most particularly with Momo and Ashuna just staring down the monsters. It's got great static shots-the hidden experimental site is beautifully done-but it doesn't mix in action with conversations
Apr 29, 2022 9:24 PM

Dec 2016
You sly dog! You got me monologuing! I can't believe it.

Of course, a moustache twriling villian could only make a big "here I am" gesture with a long monologue while absolutely nothing happens. Shows like these use the "talking is a free action" trope as the core of infodumping and presenting plot twists or just simple story passages.

Meh, the whole materializing spells thru books and magically RGB staffs feel quite cheap (not that the cheap-o blood summons look any more enticing anyway) making the pseudo action scenes less interesting than they already are.

Lab_Rat_0978 said:
EdgyLord666 said:

So it's basically a hero that lived long enough to become the villian. Wow. talk about cliches. Someone award this show with a gold star and a razzie syndrome award.
Apr 29, 2022 9:43 PM

Nov 2010
It's a good unfold of the story. Especially, the 30 seconds of direction starting with the incoming message through the bible was very well. The vivid zoom up of the archbishop's bloodshot eye froze the air. The following BGM for the combat reminded me of the rapid turn of events of "Code Geass".
Apr 29, 2022 10:35 PM

May 2021
Alright finally the twist we saw coming. It was cool but I hope there's more to it.

Apr 29, 2022 11:36 PM

Jun 2021
After last week's slower episode, this episode was really good. I mean we all expected a turning point. I am interested in the next episode since we will receive much-needed information about where the rest of the story will be headed. Altho the church being evil isn't the most surprising thing.

Considering all the talk about Flare has been past reflective. If she is dead I do wonder if the Archbishop had something to do with it.
Apr 29, 2022 11:59 PM

Oct 2021
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
EdgyLord666 said:

I don't care about her past, but right now, she's just another evil villain with a typical evil reasons.
Apr 30, 2022 12:13 AM

Feb 2017
Kimurah said:
You sly dog! You got me monologuing! I can't believe it.

Of course, a moustache twriling villian could only make a big "here I am" gesture with a long monologue while absolutely nothing happens. Shows like these use the "talking is a free action" trope as the core of infodumping and presenting plot twists or just simple story passages.

Meh, the whole materializing spells thru books and magically RGB staffs feel quite cheap (not that the cheap-o blood summons look any more enticing anyway) making the pseudo action scenes less interesting than they already are.

Lab_Rat_0978 said:

So it's basically a hero that lived long enough to become the villian. Wow. talk about cliches. Someone award this show with a gold star and a razzie syndrome award.

at least archbishop orwell is a lot better than elizabeth báthory in real life

orwell isnt obsessed with beauty just for the sake of it

or
are you also gonna say the people in real life, elizabeth báthory is also a cliche villain written by GOD? lmao
Apr 30, 2022 12:31 AM

Feb 2017
EdgyLord666 said:
Lab_Rat_0978 said:

I don't care about her past, but right now, she's just another evil villain with a typical evil reasons.

wait what?

Im having a trouble understanding your logic here

even the episode itself has already explained what orwell used to be in her young days,
she's not a villain just for the sake of it

not to mention

in comparison to the amount of people she saved in the past, she didnt even kill that many either

she's not even as cruel and as crazy as the villain from full metal alchemist who sacrificed millions in order to create philosopher stones, you know?

based of whom you accused orwell as just another evil villain with a typical evil reasons? lol
Apr 30, 2022 12:35 AM

Apr 2021
This is getting even more exciting. I wouldn't say that the turn of events was a shocker but it's a good build up. Tho I didn't expect that Orwell was after immortality.

Apr 30, 2022 1:06 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
All according to baba plan? Well, i don't think so. Prepare for reverse uno card from Akari ...

Well, a bit of sad honestly having the old Archbishop turned out to be the real villain. My feeling actually a bit of right too when she's suddenly giving a weird shady mission even when Menou already had a hands full with her mission to babysit Akari.

I thought there's something more of it since i feel like she's quite manage to stay true to be a gentle woman, from what i've seen in the past four episode. Though at the end of the day, the cliche plot coming through, the old woman really had a great scheme behind all of Menou effort to stay true to the executioner way.

Feelsbadman, more importantly after the Archbishop announced they must be eliminated, not to mention she also missed Akari offer to bathing together. Turning point, but also the starting point for Menou and Akari to get over a new journey. After they done defeating that baba...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 30, 2022 1:52 AM

Oct 2021
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
EdgyLord666 said:

wait what?

even the episode itself has already explained what orwell used to be in her young days,

not to mention

in comparison to the amount of people she saved in the past, she didnt even kill that many either

she's not even as cruel and as crazy as the villain from full metal alchemist who sacrificed millions in order to create philosopher stones, you know?

based of whom you accused orwell as just another evil villain with a typical evil reasons? lol

Bruh, I never said she's a villain just for the sake of it. I'm talking about how she could be a morally grey villain, but now she's clearly just another evil villain. Wanting to be young again or pretty much immortality is such a typical villain goal.
Apr 30, 2022 3:19 AM

Feb 2017
EdgyLord666 said:
Lab_Rat_0978 said:

wait what?

not to mention

Bruh, I never said she's a villain just for the sake of it. I'm talking about how she could be a morally grey villain, but now she's clearly just another evil villain. Wanting to be young again or pretty much immortality is such a typical villain goal.

actually,
despite everything orwell still does her job properly, she will kill akari (the lost one)

are you implying the church method in handling the lost ones is "evil"?

not really imo,
we're talking about very very dangerous interdimensional being/"humans" who could accidentally destroy the world
right?
and they caused at least 4 major calamities already

so what evil you're referring to here?
orwell is still needed for the chruch, I mean in episode 1 its showcased that she's strong enough to one-shot one of the lost ones

whats so evil about sacrificing dozens of people for a true hero like orwell?
she simply wants to retain her youth,
she doesnt want to die due to old age

I think its normal for anyone to be a lil bit selfish, especially when you're already quite old
Lab_Rat_0978Apr 30, 2022 3:41 AM
Apr 30, 2022 4:10 AM

Oct 2021
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
EdgyLord666 said:

actually,
despite everything orwell still does her job properly, she will kill akari (the lost one)

not really imo,
we're talking about very very dangerous interdimensional being/"humans" who could accidentally destroy the world
right?

orwell is still needed for the chruch, I mean in episode 1 its showcased that she's strong enough to one-shot one of the lost ones

I think its normal for anyone to be a lil bit selfish, especially when you're already quite old

I don't know why you're talking about church when I don't even mention it and the fact that you don't even see how evil it is for murdering innocent for such a selfish reason is such an edgy trait.
Apr 30, 2022 5:50 AM

Jul 2013
So all this time... Everything Menou was told about the isekaid folks a lie? Tbh I kinda expected that. And the old hag using Akari's Pure Concept just to make her young again. Not only that they are the ones (I presume) that erased the isekaid folks personality so they end up with nothing but their Pure concept. Kinda glad this episode pretty much answers everything I question this show. Otherwise, this was a meh episode. Five episodes in and Finally I'm intrigued.

Apr 30, 2022 6:32 AM

Apr 2018
Pathetic old hag.
Apr 30, 2022 7:37 AM
Apr 2021
GalacticMagna said:
So all this time... Everything Menou was told about the isekaid folks a lie? Tbh I kinda expected that. And the old hag using Akari's Pure Concept just to make her young again. Not only that they are the ones (I presume) that erased the isekaid folks personality so they end up with nothing but their Pure concept. Kinda glad this episode pretty much answers everything I question this show. Otherwise, this was a meh episode. Five episodes in and Finally I'm intrigued.

Nope. Everything about the otherworlders still true. You're going to see it soon because it'll adapt two LN vol.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
KarinaraApr 30, 2022 1:11 PM
Apr 30, 2022 7:47 AM
Mar 2021
I saw this comming but this really was the best episode yet
Apr 30, 2022 9:10 AM

Feb 2017
EdgyLord666 said:
Lab_Rat_0978 said:

actually,

not really imo,
right?

I don't know why you're talking about church when I don't even mention it and the fact that you don't even see how evil it is for murdering innocent for such a selfish reason is such an edgy trait.

innocents?

dude, theyre dangerous INTERDIMENSIONAL beings who almost ended the world 4 times already lol

did you even make an attempt to watch episode 1?
the lost ones are not just your regular "innocent" you could randomly find anywhere

would you mind having these dangerous INTERDIMENSIONAL "humans" as your Neighbors? lol

who would you choose to kill,

dozens of ordinary people or one doctor who can heal and save millions of people?

saving orwell is a pretty rational choice,
her life obviously outweighs those dozens of random women
Lab_Rat_0978Apr 30, 2022 11:01 AM
Apr 30, 2022 10:26 AM
Jan 2022
Here we go, plot twist. Ended up Orwell is actually used Lost Ones and Menou to gave her eternal youth, kinda acceptable reason why she's villain now.
Apr 30, 2022 11:50 AM

Mar 2014
Ah so that old hag is evil, predictable but I'm kinda curious what's her young version is like
Apr 30, 2022 2:41 PM

Oct 2021
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
EdgyLord666 said:

innocents?

dude, theyre dangerous INTERDIMENSIONAL beings who almost ended the world 4 times already lol

the lost ones are not just your regular "innocent" you could randomly find anywhere

would you mind having these dangerous INTERDIMENSIONAL "humans" as your Neighbors? lol

dozens of ordinary people or one doctor who can heal and save millions of people?

I don't know why you always bring up something that I never stated to begin with, but yes I'm talking about those random women, and using rational choice doesn't mean it can't be evil.
Apr 30, 2022 3:10 PM

Jan 2011
This fucking show just decide to throw another monkey wrench into things. So went from killing iseaki mcs who will show up to destroy the world to her own employer telling the enemy how to do something that can fuck the world over...which it has a couple of times already.

Now you one side wanting to use the iseaki mcs or Pure Concepts as soldiers or harvest their power at least while the other wants to use them get young again. Our girl Menou's job just got tougher folks. What is she supposed to do now because killing Akari doesn't yield the result you think it does now but leaving her uncheck could be bad. Toss in two sides with bad intentions. Now, this is what you call conflict and interesting writing.

Oh, there is no way as of right now to send Otherworlders/ Prue Concepts back. This is extra fun now! I never thought we could have an MC be in such a shitty situation before but this show proved me wrong. I want more.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Apr 30, 2022 10:45 PM

Feb 2017
EdgyLord666 said:
Lab_Rat_0978 said:

innocents?

I don't know why you always bring up something that I never stated to begin with, but yes I'm talking about those random women, and using rational choice doesn't mean it can't be evil.

good and evil are pretty subjective tho

from the livestock (chickens, cows, goats) POV
we, emanity are nothing but murderers?
butt
things can be a lil bit different from cats, dogs POV

how about some chickens, cows, goats somehow have developed intellect equal to us, emanity?

I'm willing to bet all my money that we, emanity would still kill and eat em all anyways. obviously cuz we're scared of getting dethroned from the top of food chain lol

the church decide to kill the lost ones, obviously cuz they're sacred of repeating the same tragedy.
the lost ones either lose control on their own or the summoners exploit their power until they lose their mind

thats how subjective good and evil are,
at the end of the day...

its survival of the fittest
Lab_Rat_0978Apr 30, 2022 11:02 PM
May 1, 2022 12:27 AM
Apr 2019
how sad is the situation of this anime that has been unfairly treated as the worst garbage in the season from many people with the worsts bad takes I've seen in a long time, I just pray that over time people realize really is hidden gem.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
May 1, 2022 1:22 AM

Oct 2021
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
EdgyLord666 said:

good and evil are pretty subjective tho

from the livestock (chickens, cows, goats) POV
we, emanity are nothing but murderers?
butt
things can be a lil bit different from cats, dogs POV

how about some chickens, cows, goats somehow have developed intellect equal to us, emanity?

I'm willing to bet all my money that we, emanity would still kill and eat em all anyways. obviously cuz we're scared of getting dethroned from the top of food chain lol

the church decide to kill the lost ones, obviously cuz they're sacred of repeating the same tragedy.
the lost ones either lose control on their own or the summoners exploit their power until they lose their mind

thats how subjective good and evil are,
at the end of the day...

its survival of the fittest

Yes, that's pretty much what a villain would say.
May 1, 2022 2:43 AM

Jul 2017
incredibly 3/5 episode. epitemy of mid
May 1, 2022 5:30 AM

Aug 2021
It was all so weird already, just that only the church knows the spells to transport someone, then so that archbishop was the one responsible, just to not get old, already if you see the problem for Menou and Akari.
May 1, 2022 5:33 AM

Nov 2016
Kitsune_089 said:
incredibly 3/5 episode. epitemy of mid

what a great mid comment, it really contributes a lot
May 1, 2022 5:43 AM

Apr 2018
Pretty sure all of them will come out alive without a problem. Princess Ashuna is probably my favorite character so far. Her personality and design is just top notch and I love how much she teases Momo and tries to befriend her. She's also crazily strong so how can you not like her?

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 1, 2022 6:24 AM

Feb 2017
EmmanuelPlath said:
It was all so weird already, just that only the church knows the spells to transport someone, then so that archbishop was the one responsible, just to not get old, already if you see the problem for Menou and Akari.

thats mainly cuz the executioners have been killing the summoners and the lost one for decades already, so
the lost ones summoning magic is starting to get forgotten

nowadays only the church and not many outsiders who still know about it

remember how flare,
menou's master was killing numerous the lost ones while menou was still a kid? that time
all the summoners obviously were also buried alongside the lost ones lol
May 1, 2022 7:06 AM
Nov 2019
the foreshadowing from the previous episodes comes to a head....

I'm calling it now that Menou is an otherworlder that has been wiped and re-programmed to be the perfect assasin and the old biddy has her original pure essence.

Also from the OP she was a friend to Akari back in Jr school that died/disappeared.

I quite liked the plot twist in ep.1 where the male self-insert mc was killed off without a second thought.

hopefully it won't decend into "friendship can overcome all" with yuri-bait to spice it up. I'm hoping the old biddy goes fully postal on the world with her time shifting powers and plenty of death, suffering & destruction....
May 1, 2022 7:42 AM
Sep 2021
This anime is becoming more exciting. At first, I'm kinda disappointed because I thought they are kind of villain that just kill innocent summoned people, but now I realized that they are being used only and It has started to become a great exciting anime, so I'm really looking forward to the next episode because I'm really excited on what will happen from now on.
May 1, 2022 8:51 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
"whaaat! the old hag was using Menou to get power for herself?! i cannot belieeeeve it, what a twist!"

Yeah, the signs were there even from the opening than Menou was being used. Akari hasn't had that much of development either thus far apart from sticking to her in quite the intimate way (almost a bath scene).

That being said, even if the show hasn't been that unremarkable to me on that regard, I'm curious to see what will become of this now. As in, if we will get a broader look into the political scandal or not. There's still quite a bit of episodes so maybe.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 1, 2022 4:51 PM
May 2022
Menou is a member of the Faust but she is also a Executioner who hunt taboos. What Archbishop Orwell done is taboo, using human to make materials for 'Red', summoning otherworlders and planning to use Akari's Pure Concept to her own gain. Of course Menou would go against her but not to the whole Faust.

Great episode I love it
May 1, 2022 11:36 PM
Aug 2017
Okay so it is the church is corrupt and selfish, cliche maybe but the only alternatives I saw was the subplot with Momo causes the ritual to get destroyed, the ritual fails as the pure concept of time still activates and brings her back to life anyway or it succeeds and it's on to the next isekaied character getting murked. None of those had much potential for an engaging story so I'm honestly glad this is the direction it went.
May 2, 2022 5:58 PM

Jan 2013
Was waiting so much for this episode, where the "holy" priestess would finally reveal her cards, and as expected here we are...

I don't think that they will be able to remove the pure concept of time but we'll see.
Also, love that it was Ashuna that made Momo use her head.

But i am glad that it turned out like this for Menou, finally, she will start using her head by herself.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 3, 2022 5:01 AM

Dec 2020
i KNEW granny was sus
May 5, 2022 3:15 AM

Nov 2012
Loved the twist, didnt expect the old hag to be a villain, she pulled out a DB plot, also I find hilarious how Momo can't stand Hime when she's a x10 the same to Menou-chan

My Candies:

May 5, 2022 8:18 AM

Feb 2021
I kinda saw the plot twist coming a mile away with the old archbishop woman.

Doesn't matter though, because this show is awesome. Ashuna is definitely into Momo, whether Momo likes it or not!

I wonder if Akari is gonna use her reverse time powers again soon.
May 5, 2022 10:37 AM

Feb 2017
TSTO said:

Doesn't matter though, because this show is awesome. Ashuna is definitely into Momo, whether Momo likes it or not!

that said tho,
I bet you didnt expect it would blow up in episode 5 did you? that was like very very early in the story

yea,
ashuna is really into momo, iirc in episode 3 ashuna admits that she loves something beautiful and strong, momo definitely has em both covered

ashuna x momo, a match made in heaven
May 5, 2022 11:00 AM

Feb 2021
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
TSTO said:

that said tho,
I bet you didnt expect it would blow up in episode 5 did you? that was like very very early in the story

yea,
ashuna is really into momo, iirc in episode 3 ashuna admits that she loves something beautiful and strong, momo definitely has em both covered

ashuna x momo, a match made in heaven

I had a feeling something would happen to prevent the killing of Akari but I didn’t know how they would have the event unfold. The reveal of the old hag’s devious plan was definitely interesting though!

I second the Ashuna x Momo ship all day. Love the strong tough chick pursuing the cute small girl archetype in anime

Also want a happy ending for Menou x Akari but that might be too much to ask for
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» This Anime deserves a 2nd season!!

MarekPPP - Aug 31

10 by zIlverKitsune »»
Oct 6, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2022

330 by LycorAxis »»
Sep 23, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

132 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 1:40 PM

» This Anime doesn't deserve to get a new season!!

Rezelix112 - Jul 20

15 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

136 by AW_Flister »»
Aug 9, 6:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.