Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 7, 2021 8:53 AM

Oct 2017
So at the end he decided to go with her after all. I wonder how will Sayu's mom react.
Jun 7, 2021 8:53 AM

Jul 2017
damn so not only does Sayu have the guilt of friends suicide, but she also has to deal with her mother using her as simply a tool to get her father to stay close to her

It also seems like friend-kun is already aware that Sayu is the only one to get the yoshiDa, poor kouhai-chan even after getting rejected she still plays wingwoman role #bestgirl
Jun 7, 2021 8:57 AM

Mar 2021
todorooo said:
SAT_KUMAR said:
Seriously man........such a dumb and annoying character
Still weirdos like her for no reason. These seasonal overhyped shows are worse

ikr I used to rate this show a 7/10 but now it's 4/10 for me lmao.

this may hurt many weirdos but this show now feels exactly like a normal harem hentai, just remove sex from it๐Ÿคฃ
No joking, character motivation is unreal like hell + animation is pretty much similar to those harem hentai

๐“œ๐“ช๐”‚๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ
Jun 7, 2021 9:09 AM

Oct 2019
Lol I thought they'd go the typical separate and meet up later on the final episode route.
andrearionaJun 7, 2021 9:13 AM
Jun 7, 2021 9:13 AM
Mar 2020
Somebody got fatherzoned, which is the best development for this show.
Jun 7, 2021 9:18 AM

Aug 2014
She finally started thinking ;d
And this way Yoshida becomes one of the best male protagonist in anime :D
(ใฅ๏ฟฃ ³๏ฟฃ)ใฅ ใกใ‚…ใฃ ใกใ‚…ใฃ ใ‚ญใ‚น (´๏ฝกโœชωโœช๏ฝก๏ฝ€)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jun 7, 2021 9:21 AM
May 2021
Yay, let's go. I don't get what is so good about the show or this episode. The conversations are too long and generic and the... can't call it action but it just isn't climactic. It all just ends. All of her problems are solved like it was nothing. There isn't any point worrying about anything cause you can sum it all up to everyone just loves Sayu since she's cute. The reason Sayu's mom hates is sad but felt so casual that it might as well have been a detective explaining it (meaning it boring and lacks emotions created by the people producing the show).
Jun 7, 2021 9:22 AM

May 2021
So Yoshida-man is going accompany Sayu to Hokkaido until the end.
How sweet!
Jun 7, 2021 9:27 AM
Jan 2021
SAT_KUMAR said:
todorooo said:
seriously what's wrong with this girl? lmao

It was very nice for the first 3 episodes. It derailed to all hell at this point, I barely sat through this episode
Jun 7, 2021 9:29 AM
Jan 2021
AnimeSSonic said:
Yay, let's go. I don't get what is so good about the show or this episode. The conversations are too long and generic and the... can't call it action but it just isn't climactic. It all just ends. All of her problems are solved like it was nothing. There isn't any point worrying about anything cause you can sum it all up to everyone just loves Sayu since she's cute. The reason Sayu's mom hates is sad but felt so casual that it might as well have been a detective explaining it (meaning it boring and lacks emotions created by the people producing the show).

It's the pacing, I dunno what happened but they sped it up like tenfold, so everything feels, and is, contrived
Jun 7, 2021 9:30 AM
Jan 2021
olokinprime said:

I'm willing to rate this a 5 if it ends with a fatherzone, anything else regarding sayu and it's an automatic 1
Jun 7, 2021 9:34 AM

Nov 2016
The ending was cute, but the writing is so silly and the pacing doesn't help either.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 7, 2021 9:35 AM

Dec 2015
I really don't know what to feel anymore, I couldn't even change my facial expression with Sayu's goodbye, it was too artificial and generic.

I just hope Yoshida keeps his word and doesn't create a romance in the middle of the trip, in that same episode it was reinforced that he is like a father figure to Sayu, who hugged her and wants to see her grow up and live her Youth. If in the end they become a couple and totally ignore Mishima and Gotou, my grade will drop even further. (not that it really matters what a random person like me feels hah)

Well I don't know what to think about the anime anymore, let's just finish the next 2 episodes and forget it ever existed.
Jun 7, 2021 9:50 AM

Apr 2012
keep yoshida, sayu, her brother and mother (and father if he plays any role in this anime) and deleted every1 else and this is a 9/10.
every1 else just triggers me.
ah, keep her friend from the conv store too, she is nice.
Angry_By_DefaultJun 7, 2021 10:31 AM
Jun 7, 2021 9:52 AM
Dec 2018
At this stage, the things that Yoshida and Sayu say and do don't make any sense anymore. Yoshida, in particular, has just turned into an idiot and needs everything spelt out for him. Sayu clearly has always wanted him to look at her and he's just fallen for it completely. It just seems to be lazy, girl thrown in front of me, she'll do. he has no problem with her holding his hand and, now, getting in bed with him? Oh, it's because she's leaving soon.

And Sayu is still so needy, why can't her brother take over and support her? Apart from having a safe spot and feeling more relaxed and comfortable, because of the nice people around her, she doesn't seem to have learned very much.

His friend saying 'she's a lot cuter than you made her sound' is kind of telling as well. Don't think the second half of this story has been kind to Yoshida's character, to be honest.
Gab5Jun 7, 2021 9:58 AM
Jun 7, 2021 9:58 AM

May 2021
Nice to see that Sayu’s brother truly is a genuine person. Sleeping scene was nice as well. Looking forward to seeing Yoshida meet Sayu’s mother too.
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 7, 2021 9:58 AM

May 2021
Nice to see that Sayu’s brother truly is a genuine person. Sleeping scene was nice as well. Looking forward to seeing Yoshida meet Sayu’s mother too. Pacing has been a bit off but I mean there’s only 12 episodes so I can kinda forgive that.
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 7, 2021 10:00 AM

Nov 2014
So we finally get to see gotou's face, and she delivered more than 3 lines, nice.

Jun 7, 2021 10:01 AM

Mar 2017
They turned the MC into a simp T-T Next ep name should be :
"Divorced hysterical milf VS Ex giga chad, the final battle"
Feel pain, think about pain, accept pain, know pain... Shinra Tensei!
Jun 7, 2021 10:01 AM

Dec 2020
why the big deal on accompanying her? she's lived with you for months and you've kept her alive without any merit at the same time it doesnt matter if you're her family or not lmaoo
Jun 7, 2021 10:02 AM

Jun 2020
I cried when Sayu said she wants her encounter with Yoshida to be a valuable moment in her life & that she will only bring home with her the memories she had with Yoshida (;´เผŽเบถูนเผŽเบถ`)

Also is Yoshida’s character design that difficult to be consistent with?? The art is so inconsistent when it comes to him. Sometimes he looks 10 years younger & his side profiles are always drawn different.

And aren’t his friends being too much?? So nosey. Regardless of what Yoshida decided in the end — Why the fuck did Mishima & Hashimoto keep persuading him to accompany & go with Sayu??!!! They already made a mutual decision to move on & Sayu wants to be brave to face her own past & move on. Maybe they had his best interests in mind since they knew he would be affected & were worried for him but is that really in the best interests of Sayu????? Jesus. She’s not a toddler. Realistically she’s gotta move on without him sooner or later. It’s her own life. I just felt like it wasn’t their place. Annoyed me a little.

I thought it would be more compelling & a better way to wrap this up if Sayu moved on & they either kept in contact/met few years later when she’s more stable again. And whatever else they want to develop would be more natural & validate & honour this valuable moment in her life that Sayu says she wants to treasure so much. This feels dragged out. But we’ll see!

๊•ค but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing
๊•ค

Jun 7, 2021 10:17 AM
Nov 2019
Aagh - more LN butchering.....

No Sayu x Gotou discussion - when she finds Sayu stood outside the office in her schoolgirl outfit at the time Yoshida should have gone home (but he'd already rushed out thinking she'd done a runner) - so no finding out that Gotou looked like Sayu when she was a teenager, and that she was out late and three men tried assaulting/raping her and she was rescued by someone like Yoshida, who put her up until she was ready to go home.

Mishmina's last interesting bit cut too....

adaptation is bad - all the characters apart from Yoshida/Sayu are just cardboard cut outs to fill the plot - even Asami (who is basically playing cupid to push them together as a couple - "because she thinks they'd make a nice couple and knows Sayu loves Yoshida").

So next week - time to go home and confront the evil witch of a mother.

Even the animators seem to have given up on the story a bit, it's looking worse each episode, I've seem better facial expressions in Hentai and Ex-Arm.

I'd say treat the anime as an advert for the LN and read the LN to get the backstories - but having read a fan-translation of volume 5 - I'd say don't bother it's not worth the effort as the ending is just as disappointing and contrived as Quints.

penrhosJun 7, 2021 10:25 AM
Jun 7, 2021 10:30 AM

May 2016
Decent episode finally he made up his mind thanks to his pal.
Jun 7, 2021 10:31 AM
Apr 2018
Jajajaja I love how they cut off some screen time for the old hags. It's a story about Sayu and Yoshida anyway. The old women are just sidekicks so there's no problem with cutting them.
Jun 7, 2021 10:37 AM

Sep 2019
They're already at the stage where he'll meet her parents? They'll probably start to go out with each other soon
Jun 7, 2021 10:38 AM

Oct 2015
Romangelo said:
Jajajaja I love how they cut off some screen time for the old hags. It's a story about Sayu and Yoshida anyway. The old women are just sidekicks so there's no problem with cutting them.

You mean the adults his own age?
Jun 7, 2021 10:52 AM

Jul 2011
Basic melancholic episode to get to the final arc.

Sayu with the basic mold of rich girl with terrible parents.

Mishima already folded and became wingman with Hashimoto(who is a great wingman).

Jun 7, 2021 11:18 AM

Jul 2017
so Yoshida really went all out by following her to Hokkaido. that's some big decision he made. Great episode as always. it's so touching I can't-

bruh, Imagine Gotou-san and Mishima-san also following Yoshida to Hokkaido as well later in the anime because they still don't wanna lose Yoshida.
Jun 7, 2021 11:22 AM
Jul 2018
4 on 5 liked it. The previous two episodes were disappointing, but this episode redeemed that for me.
Jun 7, 2021 11:39 AM

Oct 2020
Goddamn, so Sayu's father was a massive cheater. Good thing Sayu wasn't aborted but, damn, their father sucks. Sayu's brother actually isn't a half-bad person. That scene under the tree was so sweet. So, Sayu and Yoshida are going to Hokkaido together. I'd like to see where this goes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2021 11:42 AM
Apr 2018
EP11: Solving problems in Hokkaidou
EP12: The good ending when they're back together

Then I go read the western fans raging on Twitter and other places, about how the oldhags weren't picked by Yoshida and that this anime disappointed them because a 27 year-old man married a 18 year-old girl, which is so damnnnnn wrong in their culture (but not in Asia).
Jun 7, 2021 11:43 AM

Apr 2015
So it's not just Sayu's mum who is messed up, her dad who completely disappeared is even worse... That's pretty rough. Also confirms that Sayu is part of a rich family.

I wasn't a fan of the drama of her seemingly running away, but instead she just wanted to visit Yoshida at work before she leaves.

I did like the scene in bed, that was pretty sweet and I honestly didn't think Yoshida would actually tag along, bringing Sayu back to her mother. I can imagine that is going to be spicy if there will be some sort of argument between the two.
Jun 7, 2021 11:48 AM

Aug 2020
SAT_KUMAR said:
todorooo said:
seriously what's wrong with this girl? lmao
almost every season there is at least one romance anime that everyone overvalues โ€‹โ€‹but after it ends, no one remembers it anymore, it is normal lol
a wise user of MAL said:
Just to clarify, adaptations should absolutely stand on their own
Jun 7, 2021 11:50 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Yoshida seems like a completely different character for me in these last two episodes. I don't longer get him, or his motivation. Going with her to Hokkaido? Really?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 7, 2021 11:56 AM
Mar 2021
Is he going there to drop her or fully moving??? That would be kinda crazy...
Jun 7, 2021 11:59 AM

May 2020
Criticiza said:
quantum2000 said:

Thank you very much, I understand nothing.

I feel you man, expanded it to see what what happening, ended up understanding the theory of relativity when in comparison to the movement of the tides when the moon is purple due to the molecular formula of bricks. It felt like my head was going to explode with nonsense xD

Lol man, exactly :)
Jun 7, 2021 12:02 PM

Jul 2015

the story has become a mess now.. the adults especially make me fucking angry and what exactly happened? in the in-between.. i loved that Gotou story but she also was a runaway.. c'mon! not all high jk are runaway.. and Gotou is a smart girl.. if she had actually ranway then she wouldn't be so dignified and a pure virgin maiden in her early 30's.. she will be something like Sayu..
Jun 7, 2021 12:21 PM
May 2020
yoshida easily is the mvp here
Jun 7, 2021 12:29 PM
May 2021
I really liked the episode that there was much more time to spend with him but I will be waiting for the next three episode
Jun 7, 2021 12:47 PM
Aug 2020
I think this was one of the best cause episodes yet because it told us more about sayu’s life before running away
Jun 7, 2021 1:08 PM
Jul 2018
"But our father left us, and to our mother, Sayu simply became proof that her husband didn't love her anymore" - is this supposed to make sense, because I can't understand why she would hate her own child, an infant that is 0 years old, just because of the father. Pretty much all women don't abort their child or hate them because the father left or whatever. And 99% of the women who abort or leave their child alone/give them to someone else, are mothers who are financially down bad or very unstable.

Also, she said she wanted to run away again, and be alone, again, most likely doing that stupid thing where she goes into the house of a stranger, again. At this point, I'm sure that this girl doesn't mind getting fricked by any dude. But at least she said that she likes it better with Yoshida, thank God.

Besides those two things, the episode was kind of nice and cute. I wonder what the mother's reaction is going to be.
Jun 7, 2021 1:25 PM
Dec 2020
This show has really gone downhill.
The start was great, loved the first couple episodes. Yoshida was a refreshing MC, he was confident and decisive. He knew helping Sayu was a good deed and so he went for it without thinking too much. He was open and honest with her about their relationship and his reasons for helping her.
Around episode 6 or 7 he does a 180. Completely clueless about what he is doing, unable to justify his actions and getting berated by a blackmailer/attempted rapist without defending himself. The fuck???
The last couple episodes were almost wore for his character. Completely unable to grasp what he is doing, should be doing or wants to do. No idea what his goals even are anymore and in complete denial. Just your standard anxious beta highschool boy harem MC. Except Yoshida is a fucking adult, has relationship and life experience and shouldn't be having those problems at all after how he was introduced. Hell, he handled his rejection in the beginning really maturely too.

Sayu has been the bloody adult and leader in their relationship for the past couple episodes. Sayu. The mentally unstable highschool girl who slept with random strangers just so she didn't need to face reality. Sayu, who is clearly not ready to take life into her own hands just yet. This Sayu now has a better grasp on reality and has taken a more active aproach to life than Yoshida. Let that sink in.

I really like Sayu and her growth as a person. She's the reason I keep watching the show. I want to see her have a happy ending. Yoshida...not so much. Not unless he rediscovers his balls.
Jun 7, 2021 1:31 PM
Dec 2020
Morsse said:
"But our father left us, and to our mother, Sayu simply became proof that her husband didn't love her anymore" - is this supposed to make sense, because I can't understand why she would hate her own child, an infant that is 0 years old, just because of the father. Pretty much all women don't abort their child or hate them because the father left or whatever. And 99% of the women who abort or leave their child alone/give them to someone else, are mothers who are financially down bad or very unstable.

Also, she said she wanted to run away again, and be alone, again, most likely doing that stupid thing where she goes into the house of a stranger, again. At this point, I'm sure that this girl doesn't mind getting fricked by any dude. But at least she said that she likes it better with Yoshida, thank God.

Besides those two things, the episode was kind of nice and cute. I wonder what the mother's reaction is going to be.

Sayu's mother only didn't abort Sayu because she thought her husband would stay with her for the sake of the child. Since he didn't, Sayu became a represntation of his rejection of the mother. That's why she hates what, not who, Sayu is to her.

Sayu didn't want to run away further from home imho. She just didn't want to say goodbye to Yoshida. It's very hard for her to leave him, since he was the first (second if you count her dead friend) person who accepted her for who she was and treated her kindly without any obligation towards her. It would be incredibly hard for her to cut ties with him, which is why she tried leaving without his knowledge. It's a good thing she didn't.
Jun 7, 2021 1:32 PM

Dec 2018
Good episode. Yoshida made a really big decision for Sayu's sake and it's honestly heartwarming. Strangers to people who care about each other during hard times. Pretty excited to see what the last few episodes have to offer.
Jun 7, 2021 1:50 PM
Jul 2018
suntarion said:

Sayu's mother only didn't abort Sayu because she thought her husband would stay with her for the sake of the child. Since he didn't, Sayu became a represntation of his rejection of the mother. That's why she hates what, not who, Sayu is to her.

I don't really understand what you're trying to say, what or who Sayu is to her is the same thing. She's her daughter, and she's the women who decided to give birth to her.
I already said that I can't understand the thought process of someone having a child only to keep the other person around, and when that person leaves, she immediately hates or abuses the child instead of only focusing her hate towards the father that left. Her brother told Yoshida that her mother hated her after birth, since that's when her father left, but that's literally when Sayu was not even able to speak. To have hatred for your child just because of that reason is just simply dumb. That's what I meant.

suntarion said:
Sayu didn't want to run away further from home imho. She just didn't want to say goodbye to Yoshida. It's very hard for her to leave him, since he was the first (second if you count her dead friend) person who accepted her for who she was and treated her kindly without any obligation towards her. It would be incredibly hard for her to cut ties with him, which is why she tried leaving without his knowledge. It's a good thing she didn't.

Sayu's official home isn't at Yoshida, at least at the moment. But I think that you may be right. She didn't mention where she was going to run away to, but she did say afterwards that if she stays with him, it's like she's running away from her problems, so we can assume that she meant to leave Yoshida without saying goodbye to go home. But honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she did the other possibility.
Jun 7, 2021 1:52 PM

Apr 2012
olokinprime said:

Some chicks with father issues would love that play out...
"Love me hard daddy"
"Sure... I'll be your daddy."
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jun 7, 2021 2:00 PM
Dec 2020
Morsse said:

I don't really understand what you're trying to say, what or who Sayu is to her is the same thing. She's her daughter, and she's the women who decided to give birth to her.
I already said that I can't understand the thought process of someone having a child only to keep the other person around, and when that person leaves, she immediately hates or abuses the child instead of only focusing her hate towards the father that left. Her brother told Yoshida that her mother hated her after birth, since that's when her father left, but that's literally when Sayu was not even able to speak. To have hatred for your child just because of that reason is just simply dumb. That's what I meant.

Emotions aren't exactly known to be rational or reasonable :D
Jun 7, 2021 2:12 PM

Jul 2014
Well, as was already obvious by virtue of this story's very existence, it looks like things are heading towards a Sayu x Yoshida ending after all, and to make that happen they've fervently dumbing Yoshida's character down to the point he barely resembles the nuanced character from the first half of the show. I also find it pretty damn stupid that everyone in Yoshida's workplace has been at least lowkey against his relationship and living situation with Sayu, but now that she's leaving they're all eagerly pushing him to stay with her and supporting his efforts to do so.

Besides that, the additional backstory for Sayu's relationship with her mother felt super tacked on, was presented in the laziest fashion impossible and then not really given time to settle and have the weight it was clearly intended to. Honestly, it just made the mother come across as even more of a cartoonishly terrible human being than last week's flashback already did, rather than making me feel sorry for either her or Sayu as I'm sure was the actual intent.

Given how much the writing has declined in the past few episodes, I really regret picking this show back up again and wish I'd left it dropped. Still, may as well finish it now, even if the direction of the final few episodes (parting, then time skip (likely long enough so Sayu happens to be legally of age) with a sad Yoshida montage, then a reunion when they get together as a couple) is so blatantly obvious.
Jun 7, 2021 2:20 PM

Mar 2010
Damn My heart was racing like crazy,... But to only be let down... ffs give her a fucking kiss or something.. they could have done some dry humping or some shit nothing illegal ffs
its understandable if he waits until she is 18 but shit at least do some outercourse. haha

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 7, 2021 2:28 PM

Dec 2020
Im so happy that yoshida go with her to hokkaido and i mean my opinion that yoshida has the father role for her and that’s good so.
Mishima, gotou san there all helping him, that yoshida make the right move great episode im hyped for the next!
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sใ‚ท

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2021

304 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 2, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2021

213 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 2, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2021

156 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 2, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2021

244 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 2, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

186 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 2, 3:31 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.