Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2019 11:52 AM

Jul 2009
When will they kiss?!
Mar 16, 2019 5:27 PM

Dec 2018
can they KISS ALREADY smfh we’re so close bruh
Mar 21, 2019 1:54 PM

Oct 2017
Grea is pretty good at hide and seek, but not as good as Owen is. The tea scene at the end with Anne and Grea was absolutely hilarious, especially with Anne's comments and faces.

samsann said:

The only creep thing is that guy following Anne around, i mean when Grea become more open for a relationship, that Dude will be on the other side of the wall all the time??
DUDE GO AWAY!

I mean Owen's duty is to guard and watch over princess Anne. I'd assume he would be more respectful if Grea and Anne's relationship take that turn.

Mar 22, 2019 3:50 PM

May 2013
BlaveBliss said:

I mean Owen's duty is to guard and watch over princess Anne. I'd assume he would be more respectful if Grea and Anne's relationship take that turn.

Yeah you are right, as a knight he won't be jealous about Anne, i might be watching way too much love triangle/quadrangle/octangle romance animes.
But as he is always hiding, i feel like he is on the other side of an wall or below the ground already.

bittersweetlove said:
When will they kiss?!

Let the waifus kiss in this millenia and we will be all happy. If no kiss is reached, THEN WE RIOT.
Mar 22, 2019 10:54 PM

Jul 2016
Anne asks Grea to help her at the library yet it's Grea who ends up doing all the work... okay.

And damn, since last epsiode, Anne is no longer hiding it, she really wants that dragon tail all for herself. Not complaining tho.

Overall, I didn't find this episode that entertaining. The Hide&Seek part wasn't enough interesting for me but the scene at the end where they were walking together while holding hands sure was sweet.
Apr 5, 2019 5:46 PM

Oct 2012
WTF was that ending scene, was that payback for that hide n seek? Not really funny though.
Still, the significance of that love potion for this episode was kinda weird.
Aug 10, 2019 10:53 AM

Sep 2012
anne thought that grea left insted of playing 😆
Sep 5, 2019 11:56 PM

Jul 2015
That moment when u realise u spent 10 minutes watching some anime girls play hide and seek

Sep 10, 2019 5:29 PM

Aug 2019
libary felt ominus as hell
felt bad for anne when she was giving up in finding grea
ending took a harder turn then my grades.
Jan 30, 2020 4:15 PM
Mar 2018
For someone that worked in a library I can assure you that this open build with the waterways is toxic for books. They would mold and rot fast that way. And their entire book reference management would take up way more space since it's analogue...
Aug 23, 2020 1:53 PM

Dec 2009
They sure nailed the empty library feel haha. The relaxing atmosphere of this anime is really nice. Anne's moves on Grea are super amusing and charming, i love lesbos that are a bit crazy, in a good way. I'm pretty neutral on the whole "love potion" thing; it's been a fun idea since forever, and ofc there are implications depending on what it actually does, but eh, i ship these two regardless lol.

The library design, while yes these kinds of things are toxic for books under real life circumstances, but fantasy libraries like this or even exponentially more grand, are things that have always just been so fascinating, and being in a fantasy setting, the books could be protected, or made out of a non-rotting material, or whatever you want so that such an otherworldly comfortable setting can exist.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Apr 11, 2021 4:02 PM

May 2013
That was really nice looking library but not very practical. All that moisture would just ruin all the books. :/
May 28, 2021 4:56 AM

Feb 2020
That library is a very cool looking place.

Cute hide-and-seek segment.

Anne's tail obsession is hilarious. xD

SerafosJan 3, 7:49 AM
Apr 26, 2022 12:47 AM

Sep 2018
Hope we get to see them have the sleepover, which was "promised" in previous episodes.

This school is so awesome as well, not the most ergonomic, but awesome nevertheless.
Nov 1, 2022 6:03 AM

Dec 2016
Anne is growing to be quite a thirsty lesbian huh? Well the yandere stuff has raised my interest in this show even more, hope it isn't just a one-off gag lol.
Jul 22, 2023 7:09 PM

Oct 2022
This episode reminds me about one of my complaints about the set design of this anime... the river flowing through a library.
Not only would all that water bring in tons of humidity that would destroy the books, but the mold and mildew would destroy the wood, furniture, and make the place generally a rotten and musty ruin. But it's a beautiful library nonetheless
A simple plot of them playing hide-seek in the library turns into a romantic moment. I love how they're using an old card catalog in the after scene. I remember when those were still in public libraries, and how the drawers felt when you pushed them in and out. It made the same sound.
Feb 13, 3:58 PM
Nov 2020
I nearly had goosebumps at the hide and seek scene. Through the episode it made me wonder how many times can genre change in a single episode. Music and quality was 100/10. And the decorations of the library and detail of it blew my mind away. It was really, really good. I can't understand how this anime is rated 6 only.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Manaria Friends Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2019

64 by Destroyer31 »»
Dec 28, 2023 8:49 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Manaria Friends Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KanonDE - Dec 16, 2018

110 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:53 AM

Poll: » Manaria Friends Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2019

30 by SuperAdventure »»
Jul 25, 2023 5:42 PM

Poll: » Manaria Friends Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2019

32 by SuperAdventure »»
Jul 21, 2023 6:46 PM

Poll: » Manaria Friends Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2019

51 by SuperAdventure »»
Jul 21, 2023 6:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.