Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2016 8:02 AM
Apr 2013
Bill_the_Cat said:
So, are they ever going to show how to "un-card" people?

Good question. I've always wondering why they never showed how to return people who are carded to normal. The story takes place at Xyz and Fusion dimensions now, so maybe it will be revealed in this arc.
May 17, 2016 8:06 AM

Mar 2012
Bill_the_Cat said:
They can't. If not Yuri would just card all the Yuzu's and uncard them latter.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 17, 2016 11:06 AM

Mar 2012
Damn... 4/5 for me

Because Kurosaki lost -_-

Would be 5/5 if he won...
May 17, 2016 8:27 PM
Sep 2012
Not to much to say about this episode, but that was a great duel between Kaito and Shun, I was on the edge of my seat on how Shun was going to get out of this, because Kaito was going to turn him into a card.

I am glad though the Yuya / Yuto is out of the bag finally, and now the story can progress and hopefully Yuto will be able to break free.
May 17, 2016 11:02 PM
Apr 2013
blfan said:
Not to much to say about this episode, but that was a great duel between Kaito and Shun, I was on the edge of my seat on how Shun was going to get out of this, because Kaito was going to turn him into a card.

I am glad though the Yuya / Yuto is out of the bag finally, and now the story can progress and hopefully Yuto will be able to break free.

I'm also glad it's out the bag, but will everyone (except Shun) believe it so easily? Yuya and Yuto maybe will try to explain and convince them by telling details that only Yuto knows, but I'm a bit worried it won't be enough for them...
May 18, 2016 12:30 AM

Jun 2013
I like Kaito's Galaxy eyes dragons in Zexal than in Arc V. When Kaito/Zexal summons his galaxy eyes, the galaxy burns and explodes in its eyes.
I even didn't see the galaxy in cipher dragon's eyes, his eyes look like a robot.
May 18, 2016 5:50 AM

Jul 2015
NeoAnkara said:
Bill_the_Cat said:
They can't. If not Yuri would just card all the Yuzu's and uncard them latter.

That implies the writers didn't screw that up.
May 19, 2016 6:45 AM

Feb 2012
I very much like Kurosaki's character development. He's changed so much since his introduction, and for the better.

On the other hand, am I the only one getting tired of Kaito's shit? I know it's early into the Xyz arc, but he's starting to really annoy me, not quite to the extent of the Commons, but unless something changes, I get the feeling it won't take much longer.

Frost190 said:
blfan said:

I'm also glad it's out the bag, but will everyone (except Shun) believe it so easily? Yuya and Yuto maybe will try to explain and convince them by telling details that only Yuto knows, but I'm a bit worried it won't be enough for them...

I think that at the very least, Gongenzaka will believe Yuya. Not just because they're old friends, but because he was with Mieru when she mentioned two souls plus a darkness inside Yuya. Not certain about the rest of them, though.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
May 19, 2016 7:50 AM
Dec 2011
Frost190 said:
Finally got information about Starve Venom Fusion Dragon's effect. The anime effect might be different though:

Wow, thanks. This made me finally look up Invasion of Venom on the wiki and see the new cards.

And wow, the Predatory Plants are anti-Xyz, as they make the opponent's monsters Level 1 with their counters.
Jul 29, 2016 6:57 PM

Apr 2007
A good episode to show Shun's growth throughout the series. I'm so proud :')

Of course it ends that way though. I'm glad it was finally revealed to everyone else that Yuto is inside Yuya at least.
Oct 3, 2016 4:26 AM

May 2013
Great episode and duel, reminded me a bit of the duel between Shun and Dennis.
Wonder if Kaiser will make an appearance next; him vs Kaito would be great to see to.
Not to mention Edo Phoenix is now thrown into the mix with the previous episode.
Wonder what is going on with Akaba reiji right now?
Nov 27, 2016 8:03 PM

Dec 2012
WTF! This guy Shun really just ran around going for Action card on his turn. smh at the cheese.

Glad Kaito brought up the problem with Action cards. You built a deck by yourself and put your very soul into it. Dafuq you relying on outside cards so much.

I wouldn't have been surprised if Shun won due to the unwritten rule being broken now.
RobNov 27, 2016 8:07 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 4, 2020 6:27 PM

Feb 2014
I just realized Yuto is kinda like Yami in this season.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

28 by vv1 »»
Aug 22, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

13 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 30, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.