Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2016 12:58 AM

Jun 2013
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cipher

that explained why "cipher" effect need 2 or more monster to activated
Apr 12, 2016 7:21 AM
Dec 2011
Hidayat246 said:

Kaito is rapper xD
Apr 12, 2016 7:31 AM

Jun 2013
Tigardrenalin said:
Hidayat246 said:

Kaito is rapper xD

I don't want to believe that but the description fit perfectly with cipher effect

Looks like somebody in konami like hip hop culture
Apr 12, 2016 5:31 PM

Apr 2016
What, Kaito in Arc-V as a cameo?! Somebody get the camera!!!!
神様はその独り子を賜ったほどに この世を愛してくださった。 それは御子を信じる者が一人も滅びないで 永遠の命を得るためである。
kamisama wa sono hitori no ko wo tamawatta hodo ni kono yo wo aishite kudasatta. sore wa miko wo shinjiru mono ga hitori mo horobinai de eien no inochi wo eru tame dearu.
For God so love the world that he gave His only Begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him will not perish, but have everlasting life.
Apr 14, 2016 5:45 AM

Feb 2013
So apparently Kaito was a nice guy before Academia invaded, what a joke, they changed his entire background.
Gongenzaka and Sawatari lost,nice.
Apr 14, 2016 4:31 PM
Jun 2011
Ulquiorra said:
So apparently Kaito was a nice guy before Academia invaded, what a joke, they changed his entire background.
Gongenzaka and Sawatari lost,nice.
at least his new deck is pretty good even if it not galaxy also this is completly diffrent kaito altarnte kaito altarnte heartland
Apr 14, 2016 7:28 PM
Sep 2012
Well Kiteo vs Shingo and Gongenzaka, well we know what was going to happen. Keito was going to beat them and set up for Yuya.

Has Shingo ever won a duel in this series, I don't remember him ever winning a duel, maybe he won a duel in the Friendship Cup, I don't remember nor do I care to remember.

So Kiteo was a different person before the invasion, that makes sense, something like that changes a person.

Can't wait for the Yuya / Kiteo duel. I wonder how many episodes this duel will last?
Apr 14, 2016 8:30 PM
Apr 2013
blfan said:
Well Kiteo vs Shingo and Gongenzaka, well we know what was going to happen. Keito was going to beat them and set up for Yuya.

Has Shingo ever won a duel in this series, I don't remember him ever winning a duel, maybe he won a duel in the Friendship Cup, I don't remember nor do I care to remember.

So Kiteo was a different person before the invasion, that makes sense, something like that changes a person.

Can't wait for the Yuya / Kiteo duel. I wonder how many episodes this duel will last?

The Duels that Sawatari won as far as I remember are against side characters with no significant importance to the story, and he did so offscreen. Other than that, he won because he was together with the other Lancers.

From reading the spoiler synopsis, I think Yuya vs Kaito Duel will only last for one episode. Even if it continues to the next (Ep 103), I'm sure it will end during the beginning of the episode.
Apr 16, 2016 2:22 PM

Dec 2009
Sawatari did make some good tactics against Kaito but loses. Hmm... what's the point of him being with Yuya and Gongenzaka? Return of Yuto, haven't see him for a while since that episode which was teasing something very dark and destructive.
Apr 17, 2016 1:37 AM

Nov 2011
No new episode today, just a lot of promotional stuff and ADs related to Yugioh.
Apr 17, 2016 2:34 AM
Apr 2013
Stark700 said:
No new episode today, just a lot of promotional stuff and ADs related to Yugioh.

Is it really necessary to delay an episode to make many promotions and stuff for the new movie because it's coming up soon? The movie preview already included in the supposed video clip ED of Arc-V for two episodes and it's still not enough?

I wanna watch Yuya vs. Kaito soon! DX
Apr 19, 2016 1:52 PM
Jan 2014
Why didn't Kaito have a big reaction to Synchro Summoning as well? I mean... He's supposed to be seeing it for the first time.
Apr 19, 2016 7:18 PM
Apr 2013
Lord_Rutsah said:
Why didn't Kaito have a big reaction to Synchro Summoning as well? I mean... He's supposed to be seeing it for the first time.

When Yuto first met Yugo, they Dueled, and Yugo performed Synchro summon to summon Clear Wing, and then Yuto told Shun and the other Resistance members who arrived about Yugo as "Pawn of Fusion" from Synchro Dimension. At that time, maybe the words spread about "Pawn of Fusion from Synchro Dimension" to the other Resistance members including Kaito.

Maybe that was happened so Kaito didn't have a big reaction when seeing Gongenzaka's Synchro Summon.
Apr 22, 2016 5:03 AM

Jul 2015
Frost190 said:

I'll be willing to bet the duel will be interrupted.
Apr 22, 2016 5:42 AM
Apr 2013
Bill_the_Cat said:
Frost190 said:

I'll be willing to bet the duel will be interrupted.

I won't be surprised if that happen.
Jul 20, 2016 4:41 PM

Apr 2007
So this is Kaito from the beginning of Zexal except 20x worse. Great :/

Sawatari was dueling pretty well too. He should stop trying to duel people who are way stronger than him.
Nov 13, 2016 9:06 PM

Dec 2012
Did you see Yuya's face when the episode started? lol

Yuya and Yuto doing their best Yugi and Dark Yugi imitation because that's what they do.

What the hell was up with Kaito's eyes in that flashback.

Ruri sitting next to Yuto. As expected.

lol Kaito mistaken called his trap card a spell card.

Get rekt Sawatari.

Yuya vs Kaito? I'm expecting Kaito to lose due to the seniority rule being no more after they allowed Yuya to beat Crow and Jack.
RobNov 13, 2016 9:33 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

28 by vv1 »»
Aug 22, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

13 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 30, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.