Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2016 2:51 AM

Feb 2013
I don't think that was the last time we saw Roger.
The duel wasn't special at all, last week we got the impression that he was a strong duelist only to see that he was only cheating.
Apr 8, 2016 7:02 PM
Sep 2012
Well leave it to Roger to be a cheater and a swore loser. First of all he uses hax abilities to never be able to defeat, and than what he does at the end.

When Roger revealed that Reji was the son of the leader of Acadamia, I was confused because I thought everyone knew that already. I guess they didn't.

I did like that Jack and Crow got some last licks on Jean.
Apr 9, 2016 11:50 PM

Oct 2011
INfnite combo from Reiji <333

XYZ dimension time
Apr 16, 2016 2:10 PM

Dec 2009
Roger is definitely the most annoying and crazy... wonder which dimension did he went to anyway? I don't really like him at all. A cute and short reunion with Yuya and Yuzu.
Jul 19, 2016 7:15 PM

Apr 2007
Reiji >>> Yuya

Glad we're finally done with Roger, what a dirty rat. At least I hope that's the last of him. Was hoping to see another cool Reiji duel, but instead we got like 1/4 of a duel. Oh well. Now that we're done with the Synchro Dimension I hope things improve :v

Since a few people got left behind though I do wonder if Jack and Crow will join the Dimensional battle now :0 With what the old guys said it seems right (let the young generation decide).
Jul 31, 2016 11:52 PM

Dec 2012
Roget has the Eternal Duelist Soul, but Reiji has the Eternal Duelist Chain.

Team Satisfaction reunion...half anyway.

With Yuya and the gang in the XYZ dimension, we end the Melissa Claire dimension arc. The Synchro arc wasn't perfect. Re-using 5D's plot materials and spending damn near 50 episodes in this dimension with 40 coming from the tournament. But that was expected considering we have folks who worked on 5D's working on Arc-V. The best parts were just the original Arc-V content and of course...Melissa Claire. The 5D's cameos/references were nice.

lol Electricity defeated Roget and saved the day.

I'll miss you Melissa Claire.

The Dark Side of Dimensions logo.

Oh, look. We're in the XYZ dimension. We would have found this out anyway without scum like @Frost190 and his/her scumbag friends purposely spoiling future events repeatedly from "outside" sources, which are against the rules(located at the top of each thread thanks to Stark), that have nothing to do with the events in the "current" episode, and thus ruining other folks(not me, btw) experience.
RobAug 1, 2016 6:22 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 1, 2016 4:17 AM

May 2013
That reunion was kind of anti-climatic toward the end. Then I just lol'd when Yuzu got taken away again.
Wonder if Jack and crow will join Akaba reiji and the gang.
Jan 22, 2018 11:07 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
DECLAN IS A FUCKING SKILLED PLAYER, LEGITLY SKILLED !!! LOVE WATCHING HIM DUEL EVERYTIME !!!!!!! YUYA AND ZUZU REUNITED WAS SO SWEET !!! LMFAO CRAZY ROGET !! WELCOME TO THE XYZ DIMENSION YUYA LOL THIS WAS DEFINITELY THE BEST OF THE BEST EPISODE !!!!!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Aug 4, 2020 8:41 AM

Feb 2014
Yuya finally saved his waifu.

Next arc hype, XYZ dimension in ruins.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

28 by vv1 »»
Aug 22, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

13 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 30, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.