Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Feb 20, 9:53 PM
Level 1 Otaku

Jan 2018
wtf was that hospital scene? Literally just hentai at this point

Feb 21, 6:29 AM

Oct 2017
Korisu chan cute. Her power is op. Wtf were those mahou shoujo doing lol. Kiwi in jail cracked me up.
Mar 4, 7:01 AM

Jan 2018
Even the loli is not safe from the lewd in this show. However, in a non-direct way. 
Also, she has a very interesting power.

It would have been better if horny jail scene had someone to "bonk" Kiwi in the head.
Average anime enjoyer.
Mar 7, 4:51 PM

Nov 2013
new girl yay
she is really small, and she also doesn't talk, i wonder if she has a problem or if she just too shy
she also really likes dolls, i guess they make her life a little less boring, specially if her mother is away most of the time due to work

her power tho, i lost it when she made the 3 yuri magical girls, just wow that was too stimulating lmao

fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 11, 11:58 AM

Sep 2014
Lmao Kiwi literally got send to horny jail. This show is such a meme, yet also so good!
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 11, 4:06 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
New quiet girl is interesting, her powers are hardcore though... in a lewd way
Mar 17, 4:20 AM

Nov 2017
They found a way to lewd a loli... by turning her into MILF 😂🫣
Mar 25, 6:05 PM
Jun 2021
Alice's outfit looks really cute
Mar 29, 9:32 AM

Aug 2019
korisu is such a cute loli. needs lewding.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 7:22 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ooo Alice in wonderland in action. Not much ecchi for her obviously, its a one sec nude transformation. But damn another Azure perversion always welcome to my page, they were milking xd. Then the doctor scene featuring Utena. Alright guys that's a better scene for Alice. Also Kiwi in jail lol. Fuckin good episode
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 22, 8:25 PM

Apr 2021
hahaha, how desperate Utena is to decide which of the two is cuter. Until it was a passive episode.
May 17, 10:28 PM

Aug 2019
Kinda wholesome episode with Korisu's joining, Venalita recruitment interview for her was funny af it felt more like Korisu chose Venalita then the other way around, definitely feels like she'll fit nicely in as well with Utena and Kiwi, i could imagine they treat her as a younger sibling of sorts afterwards.

Korisu's ability seems cracked as shit on paper, it completely trapped and controlled the Tres Magia and possibly made it one of their most embarrassing moments yet, and it also healed Utena of her cold. Although both had some wildly hilarious imagery to follow with, both scenarios came out with a 100% success rate on disabling / healing their targets which is amazing.
May 18, 6:24 PM
Feb 2017
Damn, they broke Ononaka-san's rule of Korisu/Alice being immune to lewding. Basically defeats the purpose/possibility of several gags.

At least they have so far kept up the rule that every character is female, even every person in background/b-roll scenes.
May 19, 7:57 AM

Feb 2015
Fifth episode. The more the episodes progress the less sure I feel about how I feel about this anime.

The episodes progress, by the way, but the story does not. The story has been on pause ever since Utena was initiated into the organization. Since then two allies were introduced, but nothing moved Utena's story forward. We are now in a time vacuum, where a certain state has been frozen to live through again and again, to experience the Slice of Life premise of the concept.

Why the story suffers from this disease that prevents development could have multiple reasons, or one. To understand this one would perhaps need to know the source material, but I have a good theory of the true reason, it exists independent of the source material. Or rather reasons, because there are two reasons for this complete stop of story progress.

With all that said I don't feel as positive about the anime as I used to after the first three episodes. What felt like a good 9 in the beginning feels like a weak 7 now, or worse. This was all avoidable, but the creators thought repetitive boom boom crash was more important than substance.
AkiFosuMay 19, 8:03 AM
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» What are the Blu Ray Differences

removed-user - Apr 2

17 by Love_And_Forward »»
Jun 21, 11:40 PM

» Official website unaccessible? or just me

ScaryNightmare - Jun 18

6 by MadeInHeavan69 »»
Jun 18, 10:50 AM

» Is gomg a loli yuri anime?

emryuu - Jun 15

12 by KayKimii »»
Jun 16, 6:40 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

138 by s1k1b »»
Jun 14, 11:54 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 13

82 by AngelicSuccubus »»
Jun 14, 4:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.