Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Delicious in Dungeon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 29, 6:14 AM

Feb 2021
It must be very shocking to see their friend already digested by a dragon...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 31, 6:50 PM
May 2015
The key animators were allowed to go nuts on this one, which was awesome.

Definitely one of my favorites thus far. Very concise with little fat, fun problem solving, and dire consequences. Great work all around and it really feels like they're getting their groove for the story.
Apr 6, 9:09 AM
Mar 2024
Episode 11
Advantages:
1. Epic level battles. Laios is truly a northerner, he is simply Beowulf. The bloody and intense battle was really beyond my expectations. I didn't expect these things
2. Who would have thought that Laios would search for his sister's bones in the Blood Sea of Corpse Mountain? Isn't Delicious in Dungeon a children's oriented work that everyone despises?
3. Kensuke, you traitor. Laios, you once said that monsters are incomprehensible and dangerous, but now you've tricked everyone.
4. Chill, you are really a big scammer. You said you wouldn't participate in the battle, but ended up dealing damage second only to Laios. Who wouldn't like such a character? Since the time of Lord of the Rings, Hobbits have been playing heroes like this, haven't they.
5. The design is so detailed that there are differences between common languages and dialects
6. The overall split shot design has been average, but the shot of Falin's skull at the end is still quite stunning

Disadvantages:
1. The heat conduction of the pot should be foreseen by anyone with a brain
Since Laios knows that Yanlong will use bones as fuel, he should not consider consuming all Yanlong's fuel when making plans
3. Can't the dragon press down directly to crush the main character group
4. The portrayal of Laios recalling his younger sister lacks naturalness, and the feeling of two runny children in the original work is very obvious.
The plot of the discrimination against Falin by the villagers is not very clear.

Apr 9, 11:48 AM

Mar 2024
*laios finds his sisters skull* ... cue the music!
Apr 10, 10:02 PM

Jan 2011
The cut to the ED, lol.
Apr 11, 1:35 PM

Jun 2015
This episode was so heavy and emotional unlike the previous light-hearted episodes.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Apr 25, 3:52 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nah this is truly a 10/10 episode, so much tension during the fight against the dragon and it felt genuine, the animation was on top obviously and even though they can be easily healed it hurt so much to see them like that, especially Laois' leg... now seeing that backstory with Falin makes me think it might be over for her, I don't know what they can do with the skull they found at the end but it was terrifying.
Apr 26, 1:46 AM

Oct 2017
Laios the goat and a great big brother, love the guy. Falin though.

The action animation was lit af btw. Trigger doesn't disappoint.
Apr 27, 5:01 AM

Jul 2013
Is that really her skull? Goddamn now I'm doubting if they can even bring her back from that.
May 3, 6:22 AM
Mar 2023
Episode 1 of Dungeon Meshi: Oh cute a fantasy show about cooking.

Episode 11:

May 8, 3:19 PM
Feb 2019
Buff, easily one of the most brutal cliffhanger this year so far.
The way they fought against the dragon was both unhinged and funny somehow, Laois rocket-launching with the pan was amazing lol, the balance between comedic and serious moments was great, the planning, their plan got wrecked but they still won, at a high cost tho; healing magic is convenient but surely painful. The shift to a grim tone towards the end was great too.
May 23, 7:25 PM

Jul 2021
That was way more intense than I expected. I could not take my eyes off the screen. I realized I grew to care about these goofy characters over time.

It was amazing when Laios sacrificed his own leg to use it as an anchor for the killing blow. Just ridiculously good story, direction and animation throughout.
2 hours ago
Feb 2024
Ep 11 was crazy it had funny moments too the fight the drama and the end was amazing bro rest of the episodes were average or pretty good for me but this was the best and really good episode
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 9

84 by Jspider »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

OtterBoy1 - May 30

75 by TheColonel76 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 1

101 by red1130 »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 25

112 by red1130 »»
Yesterday, 9:03 PM

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 18

165 by red1130 »»
Yesterday, 8:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.