Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jan 4, 6:07 PM
Jan 2012
I wonder what would happen if Utena just don't give a damn about the blackmail and would betray the evil organization. She could've used the not-really-wand whip to the mascot and maybe turn her to something else.
Jan 4, 6:14 PM
Oct 2022
Usually not into anime involving magical girls so wasn't sure what to expect. Hot damn this is probably going to be top tier this season if they keep the same formula because its freaking hilarious. Definitely straddling the line on ecchi vs hentai too, but it plays into the comedy aspect so its not just gratuitous fan service.
Jan 4, 6:34 PM
Mar 2022
Different way to see Mahou shoujo
Jan 4, 7:12 PM

Dec 2015
I just watched the first episode and holy shit I was not expecting it to be this lewd 😳 Borderline hentai if you ask me 😂😅 I went into this expecting some lighthearted wholesome comedy like in Love After World Domination, but oh boy was I wrong 😳

Kinda conflicted how to feel about it tbh, but I'll definitely be watching the rest of this anime to see where it goes!

That aside, did anyone else catch the Pop Team Epic cameo? 😂🤔
CkeaJan 4, 7:26 PM
Jan 4, 10:13 PM

Sep 2018
Peak Magical girl anime so far. We even got full on breasts episode 1. 5/5
Jan 4, 10:20 PM

Mar 2014
10/10 Make Anime Ecchi & Weird Again
“Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127
Jan 4, 11:00 PM

Mar 2020
Aren't they like 14.
Jan 4, 11:06 PM
Sep 2021
It was a great first episode.
Jan 5, 12:24 AM
Jan 2021
Bocchi if she became a magical girl
Jan 5, 12:29 AM

Jan 2013
Reply to Satabell
Aren't they like 14.
@Satabell And? they are not real.
Jan 5, 12:30 AM

Jan 2013
it was fine. the timing of a jokes seems kinda weird to me. not funny. some scenes are too long. it's good that they added some new staff, but it's not greatly animated show overall. i haven't got a simpathy to any character yet. 6/10
Jan 5, 1:52 AM

Dec 2018
Even if the story is mildly interesting I can't stand for the sexualization of children. Dropped.
Jan 5, 2:19 AM

Jul 2013
My poor shamiko has come far lmao
Jan 5, 3:14 AM
Dec 2022
10/10 perfect anime
Jan 5, 4:24 AM
Oct 2021
Reply to Satabell
Aren't they like 14.
@Satabell Oh, look, An anime tourist
Jan 5, 4:27 AM

Feb 2014
I'm a bit late in checking this series out, which I have to thank my friend for pushing me to watch it. XD

Either way, this series already feels like a guilty pleasure to end most guilty pleasures. I might not be the biggest fan of BDSM, but what was shown here made the scenes in the first episode even more raunchy than I thought it would do. Not only that, but thank god we can watch this uncensored, so no worries about beams of light blocking views of nipple shots for example.

Not only was the nudity and fanservice great, but the really enjoyed the meta humour that was on offer. Utena's facial expressions on both her normal self and evil dominatrix magical girl self, are brilliant!

I do look forward to seeing what Utena and her magical mascot buddy will get up to next. =3
Jan 5, 8:02 AM
Aug 2022
the yuri anime that we didn't think would ever come
Jan 5, 9:59 AM
Nov 2023
Well it's not actually my taste, as i haven‘t watch any anime with sexual contents(Except 2 screens in Love Flops) before, thus it's a extremely shock for me to see breast show up in an anime. i'll keep on with it as the main character is so S, with the joyful enjoying expression when torturing those Mahou Shoujo. It's a brand new start for me, maybe introduce me to a brand new genre of anime. Looking forward to it for now.
Jan 5, 10:35 AM

May 2015
Reply to StateofOhayo
Even if the story is mildly interesting I can't stand for the sexualization of children. Dropped.
@StateofOhayo If you're going to virtue signal ya might want to scrub all the seasons of Dxd and NGNL from your list, or was that for "research"?
Jan 5, 11:16 AM

May 2018
absolutely based... fufuffufu
Jan 5, 11:17 AM

Aug 2015
Man I was expecting a fun dissection of the magical girl genre, I wasn't expecting borderline r*** hentai. First episode I've watched of the season and already first drop of the season.
Jan 5, 11:18 AM

May 2021
didn't what this was about 30mins ago but i am now a changed man. peak icl
Jan 5, 11:58 AM

Apr 2015
Lmao, this anime is doing a good job at filtering the tourists and moral crusaders already.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Jan 5, 1:36 PM

May 2015
Reply to Tropisch
Lmao, this anime is doing a good job at filtering the tourists and moral crusaders already.
@Tropisch don't forget the hypocrite virtue signalers
Jan 5, 2:40 PM
Jul 2015
I loved this too much.
Jan 5, 4:32 PM

Jun 2013
Ahem.

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* ayo wtf
Jan 5, 4:45 PM
Nov 2022
Unexpectedly fun, very cursed but at the same time entertaining.

I saw the memes on Twitter and I was convinced to watch it, it's added to my season list 🚬.
Jan 5, 4:57 PM

Aug 2017
HaXXspetten said:
Most cultured magical girl series since Prillya

Fun to see this animated, was a bit worried it'd be censored too much but AT-X/HiDive version seems totally fine

No arguments there. Gotta agree
Jan 5, 5:24 PM

Feb 2023
I went looking for gold and found diamonds!!!
Jan 5, 5:28 PM
Jul 2015
Spicy, but this didn't do anything for me. Voice acting was off (particularly the mascot), the animation was subpar and it felt like the show didn't really know where it was going. I know it's only been 1 episode, but if it's already like this with regards to the 1st 2 points, then I don't have much faith it will get better from here.
Maybe I'll try the manga
Jan 5, 5:32 PM
Jan 2020
A true masterpiece. 2024 starts with a bang!
Jan 5, 6:14 PM
Jan 2014
I was very excited when I stumbled across the Anime announcement and found the idea quite interesting. It became my most anticipated Anime of the season (excluding sequels), and happy to see it's not disappointing AT ALL. Great start, the premise was established quite fast and then instantly you get what you came for in a funny and entertaining way. Utena is the cutest sadist I've ever seen (if that can even be said).
Jan 5, 7:05 PM
Mar 2022
10/10 would watch again
Jan 5, 7:13 PM
Sep 2022
I didn't know what to expect going in, but I enjoyed watching it. Curious to see how far our Magic girl admirer will go just to avoid embarressment from an evil sock puppet monster
Jan 5, 10:15 PM

Jan 2023
Reply to StateofOhayo
@StateofOhayo
yet you seemed to enjoy High School DXD and Kill la Kill, both known for having extremely ecchi scenes. Either be consistent in your judgment of anime or get over your virtue signaling complex
死人に口なし
Jan 5, 11:32 PM

Dec 2018
Reply to Trimethylglycine
@StateofOhayo
yet you seemed to enjoy High School DXD and Kill la Kill, both known for having extremely ecchi scenes. Either be consistent in your judgment of anime or get over your virtue signaling complex
@Trimethylglycine I don't remember any of those actually showing naked pubescent girls.
Jan 5, 11:34 PM

Jan 2023
Reply to StateofOhayo
@Trimethylglycine I don't remember any of those actually showing naked pubescent girls.
@StateofOhayo High School DXD most definitely had naked scenes, it was even like that on crunchyroll by default.
死人に口なし
Jan 5, 11:56 PM
Mar 2023
i was honestly surprised by how genuinely good this is, LOL. the character designs + artstyle are great and everything was really fun and entertaining. i never considered myself an ecchi fan but i've warmed up to the genre lately. will definitely be keeping up with this series. live laugh love sadistic yuri <3
Jan 6, 12:29 AM

Mar 2009
If what I watched is the cleanest uncensored version it means we definitely crossed a bridge as a society. I though it was pretty outrageous and raunchy. My favorite would be Kaoruko. Her VA is doing a good job and is not stereotypical like the pink one and Utena VA. Them voicing is cringe to me.

What I am anticipating the most actually is those two side characters on the OP. I bet this is the leader of the evil organization and her secretary. They look amazingly devious. I also am looking forward to seeing Kiwi as well. Her whole aesthetic is just so good.

I wasn’t looking for goodies and official products from an anime since Sailor Moon so I can’t wait to see what they will release.
TsukinooujiJan 6, 12:44 AM
Jan 6, 2:28 AM

Jan 2011
I wouldn't say turn your brain off but more so, "This is a parody don't take it serious." This show is just a flat out parody and it gets that. I don't usually like these kinds of show but with how it is written and animated...I am digging it so far. I like the setup and premise but I feel like there won't be much to work with as sooner or later we need goals for our main girl Utena. The issue with shows like this is after a way will it be able to keep your attention or not? So far, it's hitting a homerun but let's be careful as a certain section of the anime fandom will overly hype this show.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jan 6, 6:35 AM

Jan 2013
Glad to see I was wrong so far but there's some scenes I expect the anime to add a bit more fabric to and I doubt they have the brass to show Nero Alice's nipples.
Jan 6, 7:44 AM
Sep 2021
That was some start for my 2024 anime watching experience, it had pretty good spice. Let's see how this show delivers in the coming episodes.
Jan 6, 9:57 AM

Sep 2021
That was hillarious! Unlike last year's Magical Destroyers, this is exactly what it promised me - a daring parody of all the fluffy and morally perfect Mahou Shoujo shows.

Gladly, this show exactly knows how to incorporate Ecchi as part of a (completly unhinged) story and not to cover for the lack of one. So even though I couldn't care less about a girl's naked body, I just loved the glowing red butts!

I believe this will be a very funny show to look forward to every week!
Jan 6, 10:05 AM

Mar 2017
I don't remember any of those actually showing naked pubescent girls

This is called repressing memories, in order to still like the things they like without getting off their moral sand castle.
TwiistJan 6, 10:15 AM
Jan 6, 11:51 AM

Aug 2021
Simply wonderful, a sadistic protagonist punishing her enemies (who are her idols at the same time).

I saw Pipimi and Popuko in the background (I think).

I loved Venalita, so cute.
Absurdo_NJan 6, 11:56 AM

Jan 6, 3:02 PM

Jan 2018
finally, a magical girl whose power is rape. Peak fiction
Jan 6, 6:35 PM

Mar 2019
I enjoyed this one; it looks pretty fun. I will definitely watch. I haven't seen any new anime in a while that actually have nipples in them XD

The show reminds me a lot of Juuden-Chan.
Jan 6, 6:58 PM
Jun 2013
They had me at the transformation scenes.
Jan 6, 7:16 PM

Aug 2016
Did you see what I see? anime of the year so soon?
MichaelJacksonJan 6, 7:19 PM
:v
Jan 6, 8:20 PM
Nov 2022
ME NEXT PLEASE UTENA SAN
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Curious about Venalita goals

AlexAnonim - Yesterday

1 by WinterHime »»
Yesterday, 10:32 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

133 by Sick08 »»
Yesterday, 3:10 PM

» any wholesome yuri in this one?

tragedydesu - May 24

15 by -DxP- »»
Yesterday, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 28

90 by Code0018 »»
May 21, 11:38 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 21

101 by Code0018 »»
May 20, 10:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.