Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 25, 9:13 PM
Oct 2021
So, when venalita explains to Utena-Chan why recruited her to fight againts magical girls, venalita explains that actually just wanted to protect himself and his friends from attacks by magical girls. However, it has been explained that Venalita just lied to Utena-Chan

So what was Venalita's real goal? Is it true that Venalita wants to rule the world? But I don't think it looks like that. And what is the relationship beetwen Venalita Vatz? (White version of Venalita who sides with mahou shoujo)

Sorry if my english bad. And thank u
May 25, 10:32 PM
May 2023
I think Venalita & Vatz are aware of an evil intergalactic organization that threatens Earth & they're preparing the Magical Girls of both Enormeeta & Tres Magia, along with any other Magical Girl teams left across the country, to be strong enough to combat it, & Venalita recognizes sees Baiser as someone who can strengthen the Magical Girls to their greatest limits & beyond.
May 28, 4:32 PM
Jul 2013
I know that Venalita has a secret goal and what that is we don't know about it yet. It has to do with Utena but to what extent unsure. There is more to it than what has been revealed.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 20

90 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 24, 2:24 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

147 by enigmasauce »»
Sep 22, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Who is your favorite?

Shizuna - Mar 28

26 by Otakupervert890 »»
Sep 16, 2:54 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 13

85 by Gator »»
Sep 15, 3:52 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 6

132 by Gator »»
Sep 14, 3:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.