Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 4, 2021 6:52 AM

Jun 2015
Detonate the sonic bombs! Love it!!!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 8, 2021 8:13 PM
Jul 2018
I am late to the party, hi.
Feb 9, 2021 9:50 AM

Oct 2020
Waited for a long time for this and finally got it.

Happy to see them again. I like that Senku is not trying to harm anyone but to save all the peoples. They have evolved a lot. Now they don't have to do the hard for some things as they already made things they need.

Gen looks like also intelligent. That analyzation and idea of his was amazing. But it is risky. I hope together they can do anything.
Feb 9, 2021 9:52 AM

Oct 2020
nanajp said:

Ha.... Good to see someone is also late like me.
Feb 11, 2021 9:36 PM

Dec 2013
I'm really excited to see this show again.

Space food stuff felt really random but it was still fun to see.

Gen's plan really is underhanded. Those three will definitely go to hell someday.
Feb 15, 2021 6:21 PM

Jul 2019
Good start to the lengendary series. The three will surely go to hell for trying to pull that stunt lmao.

This episode was very funny too. Too much good things to say about this anime.

----
nanajp said:
lol same here.
Feb 19, 2021 1:10 AM
Apr 2018
That was a great Start!
OST is good.
Btw, 11 episodes!
Mar 10, 2021 11:58 PM

Jul 2010
Season 2 yerp! The sonic bombs were cool, good start.
Mar 19, 2021 1:14 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Nice comeback, straight into action.
Apr 12, 2021 6:24 AM

Mar 2015
Jumping right back into things, loved the first season, I doubt the second will disappoint!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 19, 2021 9:32 AM

May 2015
Instant noodles FTW!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 1, 2021 2:35 PM

Mar 2014
This scene with Gen in the new OP is fantastic

Will it really be possible to win the war without killing anyone, considering Tsukasa has been murdering countless defenseless petrified adults?
May 14, 2021 9:25 AM

Aug 2018
Oh great, can't wait for the next episode!!
Jul 5, 2021 6:00 PM

Aug 2017
Please, be better this time. I didn't like S1 first arc but the ending was quite good. I think im going to enjoy this season.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 7, 2021 5:03 PM

Jul 2017
Bruh. Had to check, but they really used a Gold Experience sound effect for that brief Gen to Lilian transformation lmao

Dec 21, 2021 6:28 AM

Dec 2007
wow, what great start of this season.
i already love the "war" gonna be.
gen scheme plan is so badass lol.
Dec 29, 2021 8:20 AM

Jul 2021
The first episode of this season has already started with Senku making space food, he is really a genius.
Will Senku really be able to make Homura change sides?
asdasdsadad
Feb 28, 2022 9:11 AM

May 2020
Making space food all of a sudden... ah just another day in this series.

Gen with his mastermind of a plan, though can't say for sure how smoothly things will go. Also nice opening too in the end. So all and all a nice to this second season.
Aug 18, 2022 4:11 AM
Jan 2022
Thid anime has a lot of cience and modern exemples witch l believe that promotes my QI, its funny, the story is nice like 8/10, the animation is good, no reclamation. Character develpment is acepptable
Sep 25, 2022 3:32 PM
Sep 2020
The ep was ok!

Ngl, the plan didn't sound that interesting at least to me :/. Also it seems the art quality dropped, I don't know if it is bc it is done by a different studio or lower budget. I'm still excited to see what happens, hopefully it's worth the hype (o_ _)ノ彡☆

(The ending scene was kinda random lol. Reminds me of the Fairy Tail Natsu warning at the beginning of the ep xD)
Oct 18, 2022 4:07 PM
Oct 2022
boring and childish
Feb 27, 2023 11:07 PM

Oct 2013
Stone Wars arc, let's go! After brilliant previous season and such awesome start of the second one, I'm excited to see how this arc is going to be adapted like. :-)

I already love the ending theme, haha.
Mar 5, 2023 1:09 AM
Sep 2021
refresher it is.. so good
Apr 1, 2023 7:58 AM

Jan 2021
Sonic Boom? God Knuckles will be here soon.
May 24, 2023 1:32 PM
Aug 2016
So glad they continued this show and gave us an OVA to explain missing parts of the story. Though the ladies still have massive distance between their eyes. lol
Jun 10, 2023 10:52 PM
Jun 2023
It was the beginning of the series and it presented something I have never seen in an anime before.
Nov 28, 2023 3:18 PM

Aug 2022
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Noodle, and the Word was Noodle."

— John 1:1 (reviewed by Senku)

Feb 16, 3:48 AM

Jun 2017
Senkuu is something else! When talking about war, you would think he would make weapons or traps but unexpectedly, he thought of making instant ramen. I like the unpredictability of it.

Kirkmaximus said:
Though the ladies still have massive distance between their eyes.
LMAO! I didn't even notice that until now!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Feb 27, 10:13 PM
Dec 2022
STONE WARS TIME LETS GOOOOO
Space food time
INSTANT RAMEN TIME RAAAAA
Plan to win is to capture the cave with the funny fluid, and not kill anyone

GEN IS A SKIN WALKER
Its gaslighting time

Tsukasa

Plan n stuff
SENKU BUILDING BOMBS AGAIN

Stone Wars hype
Mar 1, 1:07 PM
Feb 2024
TLDR: Post apocalyptic McGiver anime. The long version: While they have a strange introduction story (which can be super sad and a little traumatizing for us post pandemic folks) , they have 1-2 mini sciency lessons daily, they have a cute story. And while there are some repetitious (10 billion points, we can win with the power of science, etc) it's still cute (I need a tshirt now asking for a divorce with a pinky in his ear). And mostly ok for kids. That's the problem though. With eastern and western culture there continues to be a divide on what is ok to show children. With this we have death, and murder, and war as a constant fear initially. With the good guy avoiding this obviously. But still dealing with death (sad sobbing emotional death, that ends up not being death), later terminal illness (that gets fixed), then worry of being hunted and killed and homes burned, and then a season of forced sexual overtones (the new island, not 2nd town (makes sense if you watched it). They gloss over a lot, but it was still a little much for the younger folks in my life, though I thought it was mild enough to introduce them. It's a lot less cringe than the constant boob tropes used in comedy (trying to explain this to a 9 and 11 year old who are not used to this and not feeling like a creepy sleaze... is a hard line to walk). So at least I was spared there. Super rare adult language. Still some masculine domination (there are 2 girl fighters, but then the leaders and "generals" are all male and none of the girls (even those with power) actually have any. Better than most anime here, but still a lack when it could have been easy to be more inclusive as they had the characters set (one who was to gather all knowledge.. yet.. only memorized 100 stoies and was bassically useless other than to be sick and pretty, then another who can battle who helped and was with the protagonist the entire 2nd season, but was passed up for.. an imature male who liked science, then later constantly saying they were bored and "lost" if it didn't involve cosmetics.. even the one who stereotypically didn't like to be girly (seriously, screenwriter dude, run this stuff past your wife once)). I would absolutely recommend this to others. You can bring this out on a older babysitting night for anything from 5 up. Though it may start to be a little young at 11. I'm an adult and I still enjoyed it and have a science background, so it'll work for others who just enjoy the genre. The format is a tad repetitive 2nd season, but since it's always new info and new story it's not bad (it's not a DBZ power up situation where you can use the same film colored differently over and over kinda deal) but a problem is given, a science solution is found. Next.. a problem is given.. a science solution is found.. and explained.. etc etc till the episode is over. Check out a clip. They manage to package it in a cute way that makes it fun, if a little fluffy, for all ages.
May 16, 4:58 PM

May 2021
The science behing instant ramen is 10billion% exhilarating 🤤
What debating with DigiCat is like according to APolygons2
That's why I thought a discussion would be pointless. It doesn't feel like a debate. It feels like I'm playing chess and somehow lose to an uno reverse card after loosing all my monopoly money lol
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2021

238 by Dakidhellsing »»
May 25, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2021

130 by sadsaggyballs »»
Mar 27, 10:56 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2021

181 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 20, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2021

168 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 20, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

129 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 18, 10:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.