Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Aug 19, 2020 9:59 PM
Jun 2020
It's great to see Subaru and Beatrice interactions in this episode. It shows how much they both cared for each other. I was surprised to see Elsa in the library.

Next episode would probably be Garfiel chasing Subaru.
Aug 19, 2020 10:01 PM

Dec 2014
Honestly, Subaru laughing at his own inability to recognize that Otto was his friend and eventually telling him that Otto is most definitely his friend has to be one of the best written scenes of this show. Subaru finally realizing that he has a friend that he can rely on.
Aug 19, 2020 10:23 PM
Jul 2018
Too much scream for nothing..
The only interesting part was at the end.
Aug 19, 2020 10:38 PM

Jun 2020
probably the best episode in season 2 so far, Beatrice's gospel scene was something to behold, everything just keeps getting more and more intense in this episode, with twists and turns that are so blatantly unexpected.
Aug 19, 2020 10:51 PM

Jan 2015
Brotto to the rescue. Brotto best boi.
Your life to come is bound to make you smile
Aug 19, 2020 11:02 PM

Mar 2019
#TeamBeako #TeamBetty FOREVER.

Dumb EmiliavsRemvsRam Polls...

Beatrice Best Girl.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Aug 19, 2020 11:09 PM
Nov 2015
Nefelupitou said:
I was forced to drop Re:Zero
First they introduced Echidna, the best waifu of history and now they don't show her anymore????
It's too much for me to take.

I need more Echidna!!!

Bear with us in this suffering train, don't worry you will get full scene with best girl echidna.
Aug 19, 2020 11:18 PM
Aug 2020
mozgow said:
Atavistic said:
Now, while I'm sure that's at least partially a lie - as Beatrice has shown tsundere traits before and clearly cares for Subaru on some level (in this very scene, in fact, she not only heals him a little but also stops him killing himself again) - I have to assume there's at least a kernel of truth in it, not least because we've already had strong suggestions about Beatrice having ties to the cult when she seemed to mourn Betelgeuse's death (and get angry at Subaru for causing it). And that's the problem, as I don't see how it can possibly be true that she's always been acting based on the Gospel, or that she is at all. After all, she only just received the Gospel from Subaru at the start of season 2 and, having never left the library in the "successful timeline" (i.e. the timeline everyone besides Subaru is aware of), it's not like she had any means of accessing it beforehand when it was exclusively in Betelgeuse's possession.
Beatrice's Gospel is a different one. Subaru only showed her his (the one he got from Petelgeuse) but never gave her. It still should be with his belongings in the Sanctuary.

It seems anime-onlies did not notice something important in this episode, yet.
I hope they won't curse me for posting those screenshots...

Here are two screenshot from this episode. There are safe but I've used spoiler tag because there are two of them and then other two in the second spoiler tag.

And here are two other. One from episode 30 and one from this one.
No LN spoiler, just screenshots from the anime. But they might spoil something anime-onlies would like to not know yet.

Thanks for bringing it up. I caught it as soon as she said it but wasn't going to bring it up didnt want to spoil anything for anyone else later. I had to stop the episode and go back and check the other one to verify my thought on it. I was really shocked the moment she made the swear.
Usaka_Aug 20, 2020 1:10 AM
Aug 19, 2020 11:18 PM

Jan 2015
Irenesharda said:
who HASN'T almost killed or actually killed Subaru because of the Witch's scent on him?

Emilia.
Oh from that I wonder, does Echinda smell the scent on him ? If she does, like isn't she the witch of knowledge or something? So does she know about Subaru's power of repeat?
Your life to come is bound to make you smile
Aug 19, 2020 11:33 PM
Aug 2020
DAWIII said:
why is nobody talking about this adorable of a smile/laugh that Ram gave us at the end of the episode

OMG i was going to post on that as soon as i got caught up.

I absolutely love Ram's sarcastic attitude throughout the show. Probably because it fits right in with me. But she has yet to be adorable in any real way. Once she flashes that adorable smile and cute little body language i realized that i love her as much as i do Rem just a little differently.

It also hit me that Ram is finally opening up around Subaru, or she could be flirting with Otto. Im not sure which, but I love it! BEST RAM SCENE YET!!!!
Aug 19, 2020 11:37 PM

Jan 2020
Ram being extra at the end couldnt have any better

Made by k3ti
Aug 19, 2020 11:38 PM

May 2020
Farmaceut said:
I was blind, but now i can see! Otto best girl!
But Otto Is a Guy....
Aug 19, 2020 11:44 PM
Feb 2020
Did subaru find beatrice's body when the cult killed everyone in the mansion in s1?
Aug 20, 2020 1:12 AM
Aug 2020
HamzaAsad said:
Did subaru find beatrice's body when the cult killed everyone in the mansion in s1?

No I don't believe he ever found her body in the 1st seasons massacres.
Aug 20, 2020 1:38 AM

Apr 2017
The final scene with Otto really made me smile. I thought that he would betray Subaru on the spot actually but holy heck. That was way too wholesome.
Aug 20, 2020 1:48 AM
Feb 2019
Pretty good episode, I enjoyed it, I do have a minor complaint about it though, Subaru was tied for 3 days in prison, lying on the floor and hitting his head in the process a couple of times and once Otto rescued him Subaru's face was all clean, this was kind of silly, Subaru's face needed to be sweaty and dirty but nope, it was clean, he also needed to be mentally exhausted but he was back to normal right away which was also kind of silly... I hope the Blu-ray version fix these issues.

Anyway, it seems that the Miasma grows stronger every time Subaru dies in the same check point, if this keeps happening he will be in a point where he will instantly be killed off by Garfiel just by walking out after re-spawning, Subaru needs to stop dying and get to the next check point as soon as possible.

Also, as much as I love the opening (which is freaking awesome) I rather have them skip the opening and the ending so we get an extra 3:00 minutes of content.
Resus-2Aug 20, 2020 1:52 AM
Aug 20, 2020 1:50 AM
Aug 2020
Atavistic said:
This was probably one of my least favourite episodes of Re:ZERO so far. For starters, I'm disappointed that Garfiel was reacting to the Witch's Scent on Subaru and that the potential for him to be part of the conservative faction was a red herring: it makes sense, but I feel like it would have been much more interesting for Garfiel be part of the conservative faction, rather than just being rehashing the early stages of Rem's character arc in season 1 by attacking Subaru because of the Scent on him.
That aside, I'm sure the detail about Frederica only being a quarter beast will have some relevance later, but at this point it doesn't feel important enough to justify how much time was spent telling us that fact; all it really does for now it shut people down who would call Frederica's exit a potential plot hole. Seeing Otto get a more important role and help Subaru out was nice, though, as he's been seriously underutilised so far.

And then there's the opening scene with Beatrice, which in all honesty just completely confused me. I understand why Subaru was angry at Beatrice in the circumstances, but not to the sheer extent that he was. As for Beatrice, she seemed to be panicked until she found the Gospel lying on the floor, but this is where I (EDIT) become a total dumbass and get confused based on a misinterpretation of the Gospel situation: namely, not realising that Beatrice had her own and thinking that Subaru gave her Betelgeuse's.

Even before the mention of this mysterious Mother figure, that whole scene threw me off so much that it completely soured the rest of the episode for me, as it not only confused me but wrongfully felt contradictory based on my misinterpretations of episode 27. I hope Subaru can get back to the mansion again soon and we can get some further clarity on Beatrice's situation; if Subaru could remember that Roswaal told him a way to get Beatrice to explain everything, that would also be great.

Because this kept getting asked after last weeks episode and because you brought it up here to. I would like to clear up 1 thing. The question Subaru was given to ask Beatrice.

The question to ask Beatrice was not to clear everything up. It was give only to help deal with Frederica if she was found to be difficult to deal with.

Here is a transcript of the short conversation between Rem and Subaru about the question:

Ram sees the handkerchief around Subarus wrist and says its old fashioned, and he replies that it was given to him by Petra right after Frederica hired her as a new maid. The rest is direct quotes.

Ram -
"Frederica would never do anything mean to a new recruit."
"Frederica would never be that fiendish."
"you don't have to worry about the girl."

Subaru - "Do you have faith in Frederica or not? I can't tell."

Ram - I dont know what she's planning, but Frederica is Frederica. I have no doubt about that."

"Also I have a message from Roswaal-sama."
"If you're worried about having to face Frederica, turn to Beatrice-sama. And tell her this: "Roswall said to ask the question.""

Subaru - "Question?"

Ram - "I dont know the details. But when Beatrice-sama hears those words, everything will change."
"Thats what Roswaal-sama said."

So to simplify it. The question was to ensure a level of control over Frederica...nothing more. Kinda disappointing it didn't get used. Maybe it would break this oath shes hiding behind. Its possible that it may end up getting used in another thread of this loop. Hopefully its not a dead thread in the storytelling. Guess we will find out eventually.

Hope this helps.
Usaka_Aug 20, 2020 1:59 AM
Aug 20, 2020 1:54 AM
Jun 2017
"FRIEND"

That Beatrice and Subaru's conversation is hard to watch... its just sad seeing them arguing at each other on why did Bea save him. Subaru even asked him why she did save him... Just look at that Bea's reaction..

meanwhile subaru's reaction is as depressing as it is...

the second one where he and Otto have some talk made him realize one big thing... AND for me thats the answer on why did bea save him, just like what otto did to him.
Aug 20, 2020 2:11 AM

Jun 2016
I'm surprised the story flows so well at the pace they're adapting the LN's. Haven't read them so perhaps we're missing a lot of information, but definitely not noticeable to me as an anime only. Props to White Fox.

Tbh, I thought there'd be a bit more to this episode. Kind of felt lackluster compared to the rest of the season. I'm surprised they didn't include the OP though, since Subaru being stuck blindfolded and tied up felt a bit drawn out.
Aug 20, 2020 2:36 AM
Jul 2019
Whew, thank you Bowel Lady Elsa for killing him there, I was scared if he will a get a checkpoint after all that shit happened. I was really surprised by Beako's reaction after she heard what Subaru said. And that reveal with Beako following what's written in the book was also surprising.

Is it just me or did the visuals become cleaner? When I saw the first episode, I thought the quality went down and I was right when I checked the first season. Now it reverted back.
Aug 20, 2020 2:40 AM
Aug 2020
Ramblings as i try to make since of the confusion that ties all of the following people and their words and actions together along with their current, past, and future events concerning Beatrice, Subaru, Emeila, Roswaal, Beatlegues, and Satella. It may not make much sense timing knots as they come to me.

Theories and confusion.

The scene with Subaru and Beatrice sends out so many mixed messages. On one hand you have whats being said. Then on the other you have whats being shown in body language. And neither matches the other. Its totally contradictory With all the mixed signals and words, it's no wonder those of us that have never read the LN feel so confused.

As Beatrice says she only did and said what the Gospel told her to do and say. Her reactions to him and to his death clearly show a different story.

Side note: I love it when Beatrice clobbers Subaru with her Gospel. Its awesome and hilarious!

Also with Beatrices reaction and anger towards Subaru after he delivers the news that beatlegues was killed by him. Her clear feelings of loss and lonelyness.

All this ties together placing both her Gospel and Gues' Gospel as being written by Satella. Making Satella "Mother". Combine this with the knowledge that Roswaal wants to kill the dragon. It all seems like a ploy to bring back Satella. But if this is the case and since Satella's body could never be destroyed then why would the cult need Ameila's body for Satella to test if its exceptable.

But none of this explains Beatrices actions over all this time with Subaru. And none of it flows together very well. Grr guess we will just have to keep watching. Maybe Beatrice will smack Subaru with the Gospel again and I can laugh my ass off again.

I should sleep now., I suppose.
Usaka_Aug 20, 2020 3:10 AM
Aug 20, 2020 4:12 AM
Feb 2016
Rob7 said:
ChainxBastard said:
Way too much to unpack here. But I'll try.
Side note: I find it odd how Subaru is getting closer and closer to skirt around the topic of Return By Death without explicitly stating it. Saying things like "This time" to Roswaal and "Everything will be rewritten and this horrible present will be set in stone!" Could just be my imagination but I find it funny.

Same eyes as Roswaal line by Garfiel caught my attention the most. Could mean that he has a similar ability as Subaru. One where he either can see all future possibilities or he can "maneuver" through timelines and plant himself in the ones that suit him best. The dialogue he spoke in the previous episode made me think that either of my theories were true.

For the wellness of the Plot, after the 5th episode, Roswaal one way or another, HAVE to already know about RbD. It would be just a ridiculous plot hole if he dont.

but okay... another answer is

Thinking now, this is the most obvious way to fit and find an utility in the plot for what Beatrice said in this episode.

I don't think that Roswaal has to have explicit knowledge of RBD, only that there are ways for him to "bounce around" timelines so to speak. It explains his calm demeanor, and why in other loops he let Subaru get killed by Rem and Ram, because as he himself gains knowledge on Subaru's actions he then began to rely on him more. Subaru screaming to Roswaal that "he was only talking in hindsight" and Roswaal mentioning that Subaru was "the wind of change that he was looking for" (paraphrased hard).

I like your theory but

Edit: Also Garfiel saying that "I don't want it to blow up in my face like the fall of the Tesla Fortress" intrigues me as well
ChainxBastardAug 20, 2020 4:17 AM
Aug 20, 2020 5:11 AM

May 2018
I already knew that anyone in this show can turn into a psychopath at some point and kill Subaru on the spot, so I was expecting for Garfield and loli girl to do something like that

Anyway he's already 3 days late, so there's no way he can save anyone at the mansion and fix things at the sanctuary. He will probably have to reset again
Aug 20, 2020 5:30 AM

May 2019
Still, am i the only one who sees the tall Death Flag that this episode has raised over Otto-kun?

It may be a reason for an eventual reset, aside the tragedy in the mansion.
Aug 20, 2020 5:31 AM

Sep 2019
It was a fantastic episode. Every episode is full of surprises.
Aug 20, 2020 5:55 AM
Aug 2020
Avichii said:
It was a fantastic episode. Every episode is full of surprises.

They just bring up more questions. At least for now.
Aug 20, 2020 6:21 AM

Apr 2020
Hopefully no one missed the post credits scene,
Garfiel was changing into what seemed like a different beast than the one like Frederica,
Hopefully with Ram with them they can save the people at the mansion.
I don't quite remember but Subaru had given Betty the Greed's Gospel right? So he is saying that it is different... Like a Different Witch's Gospel?
Anyways it was really good this episode, but then when they showed Subaru being pushed back and forth when Garf was tying him up XD lol
--AbiSa--
Aug 20, 2020 6:24 AM
Feb 2020
@Usaka_

I think beatrice knows about subarus power as she doesnt stop elsa from killing subaru. If this is true, then Ros-chi may also know about it. Roswaal must be a part of the cult(his objective is to kill the dragon).

However if he knew about this he wouldnt have tried to kill subaru in s1 when rem dies from a curse.
Beatrice and roswaal are not so close as we think they are then.

Aug 20, 2020 6:26 AM

Apr 2020
Rob7 said:
Still, am i the only one who sees the tall Death Flag that this episode has raised over Otto-kun?

It may be a reason for an eventual reset, aside the tragedy in the mansion.

Oh shit yeah,
When Anime suddenly makes a side character very VERY likable and close to the main character that does happen and it pains me to type this but,
you might be right
WAHAHA Brotto!
--AbiSa--
Aug 20, 2020 7:56 AM
Apr 2019
Holy sh*t. The first opening of the episode was powerful. The accompanying music also helps with the tension that is going around with the story. This makes me love Re:Zero more and compels me to read both Light Novel and the Web Novel.I also like the part with Otto and Subaru. Things had changed, huh? Ram smiling at the end of episode was a bonus too.

It seems that things are a lot more complicated now, since there are always barrier when it comes to fulfilling Subaru's desire such as being the subjects of trial. I can't wait how this conflict would be solve.
Aug 20, 2020 8:39 AM

May 2019
Another thing to praise about this series, in special for its DIRECTION, is how they avoid to spend screentime with OP and ED.

NONE episode of this season so far lost minutes airing both OP and ED in the same episode.

Or we have the OP, or the ED, and some episodes had neither. That is great to save time for what really matters.

- and at the same time not lacking to have OP or ED, as some other few series did, cause they are important to every anime.

Ep. 1 (none)
Ep. 2 - OP (just in the end)
Ep. 3 (none)
Ep. 4 - ED (no opening)
Ep. 5 - OP (no ending)
Ep. 6 (none)
Ep. 7 - ED (no opening)

Following this logic, in the next episode we will have the OP, and perhaps no ED again.

That is how you do an anime of respect.
Aug 20, 2020 8:53 AM

Jun 2013
How dare Barusu yell at best girl Beatrice! You deserved getting stabbed by Elsa as punishment! D:

Also, ngl, Otto seemed highly suspicious saving Subaru. I thought he was gonna stab him or something.
臭い-
Aug 20, 2020 9:20 AM

Jun 2016
Yoooo I hope that this is the timeline that stays. Subaru could really use a dude friend. Plus Ram is acting like a total badass. I love that ending.
Aug 20, 2020 10:50 AM

Jan 2013
Half questions answered and more came in this episode I guess, why is there always the same ratio so nothing ever gets totally answered? heh, I answered myself.

Anyway so we know why Garfield was totally okay with subaru passing the trial the first time and he said "no" the second time plus he didn't give him the pendant immediatly when he left: cause of the miasma.
I sure hope Subaru will not have a 1-2 minutes monologue next episode about that though.

If it ever gets lower than that, consider me dead.
Aug 20, 2020 10:51 AM

May 2018
So, does Gar and that chibi witch have any ulterior motive to not make Barasu go through that trial????
Aug 20, 2020 11:10 AM

Feb 2014
The scene between Subaru and Beatrice was really powerful. I don't think we've seen Beatrice so full of emotions before, from getting so angry during her heated argument with Subaru and then looking horrified as she watched helplessly as Elsa (yet again) kills Subaru. I think this really shows that Beatrice does care about Subaru a lot. It's just a shame that Subaru never uttered the words that Roswaal told to to say, though...

Thankfully, the checkpoint remains the same, but his witch's scent has been caught on by the sanctuary protector and Garfiel, with the latter knocking out Subaru and throwing in the a cell, with the following scene with Garfiel explaining his reasons as well beating up Subaru, too. =(

Then steps up the MVP of this episode, Otto. Despite being told by Garfiel to keep his mouth shut, Otto thought otherwise and went out of his way to rescue Subaru. Their scene was excellent and even funny with the way that Subaru teased him when Otto called him his "friend". XD

Not just that, but Ram is also helping out to make sure that Subaru gets out of the barrier. However, Garfiel now knows that Subaru has escaped and will be transforming into his own beast form, I presume. The next episodes is going to have my nerves on the edge of its seat again, as always! ^_^;
Aug 20, 2020 11:44 AM

Jul 2019
Just that argue moment between Subaru and Beatrice...
Aug 20, 2020 11:53 AM
Aug 2020
MuraragiKoyomi said:
@Usaka_

I think beatrice knows about subarus power as she doesnt stop elsa from killing subaru. If this is true, then Ros-chi may also know about it. Roswaal must be a part of the cult(his objective is to kill the dragon).

However if he knew about this he wouldnt have tried to kill subaru in s1 when rem dies from a curse.
Beatrice and roswaal are not so close as we think they are then.

I dont think he knows about RBD. I think he has a suspition of some power hidden within Subaru but I dont think he knows what it is. If he did I think their private conversation when it was just Subaru, Ram and Roswaal in Sanctuary would have gone quite different. I do think Roswaal is trying to figurs out what it is.
Aug 20, 2020 12:01 PM
Aug 2020
I have a question about RBD.

The times where Subaru yells out about RBD, like in the woods to attract the dogs. Or durring the fight with the Whale and a few other times, and then he yells "I'm Back!" Afterwards. Is he actually dieing and returning or is the Witch just messing with his heart? I would assume its death because this is what ups his miasma level. But hes not returning to his start point. So its a bit confusing.

I can see instances where it could be both. The only issue is when he really dies and goes to his reset point before the current events.

While its obvious he's just trying to build the sent to attract the Mabeast he's fighting, its not really clear what's happening to him.

Can someone shed some light on what's actually happening please?
Aug 20, 2020 12:05 PM
Aug 2020
Meta_Yoshi said:
The scene between Subaru and Beatrice was really powerful. I don't think we've seen Beatrice so full of emotions before, from getting so angry during her heated argument with Subaru and then looking horrified as she watched helplessly as Elsa (yet again) kills Subaru. I think this really shows that Beatrice does care about Subaru a lot. It's just a shame that Subaru never uttered the words that Roswaal told to to say, though...

Thankfully, the checkpoint remains the same, but his witch's scent has been caught on by the sanctuary protector and Garfiel, with the latter knocking out Subaru and throwing in the a cell, with the following scene with Garfiel explaining his reasons as well beating up Subaru, too. =(

Then steps up the MVP of this episode, Otto. Despite being told by Garfiel to keep his mouth shut, Otto thought otherwise and went out of his way to rescue Subaru. Their scene was excellent and even funny with the way that Subaru teased him when Otto called him his "friend". XD

Not just that, but Ram is also helping out to make sure that Subaru gets out of the barrier. However, Garfiel now knows that Subaru has escaped and will be transforming into his own beast form, I presume. The next episodes is going to have my nerves on the edge of its seat again, as always! ^_^;

See post 171 of this thread for info about the "question"
Aug 20, 2020 12:10 PM
Feb 2020
Otto beat boi, what I can say more
Aug 20, 2020 12:13 PM

May 2019
Usaka_ said:
I have a question about RBD.

The times where Subaru yells out about RBD, like in the woods to attract the dogs. Or durring the fight with the Whale and a few other times, and then he yells "I'm Back!" Afterwards. Is he actually dieing and returning or is the Witch just messing with his heart? I would assume its death because this is what ups his miasma level. But hes not returning to his start point. So its a bit confusing.

I can see instances where it could be both. The only issue is when he really dies and goes to his reset point before the current events.

While its obvious he's just trying to build the sent to attract the Mabeast he's fighting, its not really clear what's happening to him.

Can someone shed some light on what's actually happening please?

I think that the miasma explosion is something that happens everytime that Satella's magic or curse is activated, no matter if it is the RbD, or just to ensure the "silence" clause.

It is a residue of the magic.

Would be too extreme to think that he was killed everytime that he loudly spoke about his curse, and it would open unecessary plot holes like "why this death dont reset time".
Aug 20, 2020 12:53 PM

Aug 2018
Beatrice looks quite sentimental at the start of this episode.. Almost crying to Subaru's blaming, which to outsider would really have to look like incoherent blabbering, him being in stress of loss and being suicidal, really.. That's how it should look to Betty.. And also she's sentimental with the book..
Wait, so.. If Beatrice not acting out of character.. Cause it really as if feels like she does.. So she follows what is written in the book - in the Gospel?.. What?.. Meaning of her life, purpose of her, she says..
And Betty also mentions some Mother.. And doing things for her as well.. Alright..
Well, all this scene before Subaru's death.. It's all very strange, to be honest.. Beatrice really acted out of character there, I suppose.. Was she that stressed by Elsa being right nearby?.. But she didn't act like this before, when she fought with Roswaal, for example.. I don't know.. It all feels out of character for me, really.. The emotions and thought process Beatrice showed.. Like sadness of being blamed by Subaru?.. Now out of all time clinging to the book, showing sentiments to it?.. That's all very strange and feels out of character for me personally..
Also it kinda doesn't mean anything, what Beatrice said.. She's related to book, but really she was reacting emotionally very questionably.. So I'm not too sure about all her life being according to book, and not caring about anything more at all.. I mean, she reacted strangely emotionally to other things I mentioned above.. I'd be more willing to believe that book is indeed important to her, but also other things might be as well..
I wonder, if with death counts Subaru's "Witch Smell" quantity rises.. Also Gluttony might be combining with him as the second option..
So much suffering Subaru went through.. I wonder, how he's not giving up at this point, really.. He really loves Emilia and cares about other people, hm?.. Or strong sense of responsibility?.. Still, so much he's going through.. It's a bit impressive how he still goes on.. He wanted to give up and felt despair before.. And I'd get into this again, really..
Oh, Subaru got first friend! A bro! Man, that's nice.. ;P Subaru got first male friend, that's actually a lot.. With how he maybe haven't had any friends before..
Hm.. Beatrice really looks quite suffering and as if tragic character in the Ending.. Hm.. I don't know.. For me personally it comes a bit out of nowhere.. I mean, I like Beatrice myself.. And she could have hidden emotions before, if that was the case.. But it didn't look like so.. Her suddenly becoming crippled, and broken with everything.. It really is a twist in her character, whether for better or worse this is.. For now not much is revealed, and there is possibility to write both her past and present characterization together.. Though, probably author won't talk about it at all, or only will say something about "holding things in", or will imply that, I suppose.. Still, it really feels a bit out of nowhere for her personality, and how she was holding herself..
I hope we'll kick Garfiel's ass eventually.. Dude's attitude is really annoying to me personally, to be honest..
Aug 20, 2020 4:21 PM
Jul 2020
Raruga said:
I think subaru going more crazy, like how he laughing even though he crying, like the episode where puck kill him

The reason subaru was laughing when puck killed him was because petelguese possesed subaru
Aug 20, 2020 5:09 PM

Aug 2014
Otto best girl atm
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Aug 20, 2020 5:46 PM
Aug 2020
Abso1uteTruth said:
Raruga said:
I think subaru going more crazy, like how he laughing even though he crying, like the episode where puck kill him

The reason subaru was laughing when puck killed him was because petelguese possesed subaru

I dont think so. It was Subaru laughing and his internal monolog even says its himself. Guess was already dead and gone before Subaru and Puck start talking. Or rather before Puck starts talking to Subaru.

Following that its Subaru saying he hears laughter 1st he thinks is Guese then he realizes its not Guese, but it is himself. Then he dies.
Usaka_Aug 20, 2020 5:50 PM
Aug 20, 2020 5:53 PM
Aug 2020
RPWPA said:
Otto best girl atm

Rem is ALWAYS best girl. But otto can be best buddy.
Aug 20, 2020 8:15 PM
Dec 2017
Rob7 said:

Did Basuru really thought he could kill himself with that little splinter? He is getting a pain fetish over his RbD.

you totally can, the largest artery in your body is in that spot in your neck, and flows the blood to your brain. A good puncture there and you're dead in 5 mins.
Aug 20, 2020 8:39 PM

May 2014
I feel like every episode just gets better as it goes, I can't stop obsessing over this anime. The opening scene was great but I was looking forward to Subaru asking "the question" that Roswaal mentioned in a previous episode.

I wonder if this path will get him out of the loop, or if his respawn point changed to him being tied up in the prison cell. Can't wait for the next episode!!
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Jul 29, 2020

673 by RealMario7 »»
May 25, 1:32 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 30, 2020

506 by HiroTail1 »»
May 19, 7:10 PM

» Emilia chest size increase

MuscularBlackMan - Jul 23, 2020

13 by RaptorDan »»
May 9, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Aug 26, 2020

604 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:02 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiseki - Sep 23, 2020

453 by titty »»
Apr 11, 9:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.