Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 19, 2018 6:51 AM

Mar 2018
RanTkhsh said:
I'm a bit disapointed about the fact that the students wont know about Arata anymore. I really liked ohga and the fact of everybody drinking together remembering high school anecdotes.

Is there planed a continuation of this story, like an ova?

As much I'd love to see that, I feel like it cheapens the plot as a whole.

Why bother if there aren't even any consequences at the end of the day?
Aug 25, 2018 1:14 PM

Mar 2016
Yokotori said:
RanTkhsh said:
I'm a bit disapointed about the fact that the students wont know about Arata anymore. I really liked ohga and the fact of everybody drinking together remembering high school anecdotes.

Is there planed a continuation of this story, like an ova?

As much I'd love to see that, I feel like it cheapens the plot as a whole.

Why bother if there aren't even any consequences at the end of the day?

I would have loved a scene of everyone as adult, drinking while remembering high school anecdotes. With this end that is not posible.
Nov 12, 2018 10:36 AM

Sep 2017
I enjoyed the ride and it was a pretty great manga, wished we had a few more chapters of their adult life and them dating or at least wish we saw them dating more when they were in high school.

I teared up a few times during this manga especially near the end
Nov 30, 2018 2:30 PM

May 2015
I feel like he's going to have to take a lot of adult pills. It'd be really weird dating his girlfriend in his 17-y/o body.

Also, I need a bonus chapter where Yoake and An end up together. Do it. Please. I need it.

Good series. Glad I read it. One really minor thing that really annoys me and I will never be able to let go is the unnecessary addition of Tamarai's crush. Never followed up, and we don't even find out who it is, nor who her crush is crushing on. Not to mention Aki's clearly crushing on her. It's just so inconclusive that it shouldn't have been added in the first place.
SuranaDec 1, 2018 11:44 AM
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Jan 6, 2019 5:59 AM
Jan 2019
It was just awesome!
A beautiful manga ^^
Apr 13, 2019 5:42 AM

Apr 2018
Awesome ending! Glad I continued reading the manga after watching the anime, it was such a great story!
Apr 15, 2019 2:47 AM

Jan 2019
Grate Ending ... So Much better experience than the anime.
Sep 14, 2019 2:17 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Brilliant conclusion to this wonderful story!

Of course it’d be Ohga’s brother but seeing Kaizaki reverting back to teasing the two lovebirds was just .. too sweet. I’m sure they’ll slowly start to remember and fill in the missing puzzle in their memories but being the responsible adult that he is, I highly doubt he’ll let such a thing happen. Which in turn makes me sad but it wouldn’t have been as genuine and touching otherwise.

Loved seeing the four finally having that adults meet-up! Oh, loved that teasing from the Doc, “Hishiro, your husband is here” followed by the “He’s not my husband YET”, how adorable~ Kaizaki flustered over that was the cherry on the cake there for me. Short but beautiful resolution between the romance of the two as well, Hishiro asking if he was disappointed really struck a chord with for some reason but good thing Kaizaki’s a natural xD. Definitely one of my favourite couples of the medium! So going to miss Hishiro ;-;

It’s been two years since my (proper and full-fledged) re-read and it’s been a blast, these past 4-5 days binging this lol.

Easy 9/10, just short of a 10! Would’ve loved to see a bit more on Tamarai-san’s little love affair in all honesty but no biggies.

I’m sure I’ll come back to this manga somewhere down the line, so until later ~
_MushiRock11_Sep 14, 2019 2:26 PM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 19, 2019 10:57 PM
Apr 2019
This has given me one of the best feelings that I have with any manga or anime....it's so heart-worming 😥
Nov 19, 2019 10:58 PM
Apr 2019
I'm strongly gonna miss them
Jan 15, 2020 7:09 PM
Jan 2020
I liked the ending but for me it is not yet completed. I had a lot of questions in my mind for example what would have happen with the ReLife of Oga's brother? Will their highschool friends realise that the five of them were originally had 9 members? Will they be able to fulfill the promise to return to the place where Kaizaki brought them at the end of their graduation trip? I hope they make a follow up sequel just like in Death Note that showed what happened to Japan after Kira died.
Apr 4, 2020 7:58 AM
Jul 2019
Oh what a ride! Sure I only read this for a day but damn. It is sooo good! The story is so simple. It's just an ordinary high school life but it was done so well. The characters are realistic and they act their age. You can really tell that Arata and Hishiro are both adults the way they think and act while the other students are...well, students. The development of the characters are so realistic that it doesn't feel forced. The romance is top notch that I smile everytime they're all lovey-dovey with each other. Everything is so great that I feel like I was in the story and everytime they talk about seeing each other again, I force a smile like the main character does. There was only one factor that will decide the score of this manga(?), if it's open-ended or not. If it is, 9/10 and if it isn't, 10/10. It is but at the same time it isn't. The memories returning wasn't cliché at all cause it makes sense. Like the scientist said, it's like a cold. The more you interact with each other, the more memories you'll lose. When I finally realized how they got their memories back, I was so happy. Thank God they didn't kiss. If they did, the memories would vanish instantly. They did kiss, shame it's one of those you can't see clearly. They did end up together but their friends still can't remember them. But I have a feeling they will. And with that I'll give it 9.5/10 cause like I said earlier, it's open-ended but at the same time it isn't. Round it up and you'll get a 10/10. I'm empty now, need to find another one to read.
May 22, 2020 4:15 AM
May 2019
I tot only 222.5 chapters, why there appears that have 237 chapters ? Help pls :(
Sep 12, 2020 8:49 PM
Jul 2018
I would love to see their child...
Sep 26, 2020 5:26 AM
Aug 2020
Loved this manga! I was fortunate enough to read it on a manga scans site that included the epilogue and the prologue, so my questions about what happened to them after the curtain closed were all answered. Well, except for who Tamarai was in love with - that was never revealed. I have my suspicions it was Asaji, and that Aki was in love with Tamarai. Since the three of them are still hanging out together as adults, I’m guessing no one ever confessed.

I really enjoyed this unique plot and came to love the characters so much. It made me wonder: while I’m not a NEET, I wonder how going back to high school as a teen for a year would affect my adult life. Would it change the way I do things, the way I look at the world?

This is definitely one of my favorites now, and I’m sure I’ll read it over and over again. The only thing I’m curious about is that MAL has it listed as having 237 chapters, but in reality there seem to be only 222 at the completion of the story. Have I missed something somewhere?
Nov 1, 2020 1:40 PM
Nov 2018
Such a weird manga. Some bits felt so terribly contrived and there weren't many shocking events but for all that it was more real and rewarding. The writer put some teeth to his world and stuck to it.

Part of my soul is dieing a little that we don't see Ohga and the rest connecting hte dots with Arata but it's better with the author making it a little bittersweet like life is. Surprised how much I enjoyed this series. I can feel like there are technical flaws some smarter mind coudl articulate but the story really just satisfies.

Aaah I could do with a little more fan service lovey dovey chapters maybe. Just a little more An and co. Would recommend.
Feb 12, 2021 8:00 PM

Jul 2017
Re-read is done, and I'm tired since it's late night, but feel so satisfied and in a cathartic state currently. Temporarily until I re-read Pandora Hearts, my favorite manga now. So many emotions I felt when reading this of happiness, of sorrow, of frustration and of growth with amazing characters, writing, development, etc wrapped up with a beautiful ending. Near perfect shit right here, especially with the 2nd half. 10/10 easily. This manga and Toshokan Sensou's light novels together are all I'm gonna be thinking about in my heart for some time now.
Jul 30, 2021 6:32 AM

Aug 2008
The sappiness felt more overbearing than in the anime so I couldn't help but frequently roll my eyes. I also felt utter disgust at this company that would toy with the lives of the people surrounding the "subjects". The manga passes it off as no big deal but I think any one of us would be utterly pissed off if some shady company destroys your memories because you came in contact with one of their research subjects. To say that the morality of this is questionable is a huge understatement. They certainly didn't sign any kind of contract to have their minds invaded, rightfully everyone in that company should be in prison.

I do appreciate the extra couple of chapters as an epilogue though, not just stopping outside the bar when Arata and Chizuru recognize each other like in the anime.

Kind of silly to call each other "old" when you are only 28 and 29 though, only actual children would consider anyone under 30 to be old in any way.
Sep 18, 2021 12:45 AM

Jul 2020
Damn it's the end. I had a really wonderful time reading this manga, it has so much fun. I am not surprised that the relife subject would be oga's brother.
Apr 18, 2022 2:58 AM

Aug 2018
"What kind of ReLIFE will it show?"
And so it ends.
This was great.

Regarding the epilogue:
...Thanks! THANKS!! I needed to see something else.

I loved this story. Very cool and beautiful.

May 15, 2022 5:39 PM

Aug 2011
Wait am I crazy or is there more chapters what the hell happened?
Jul 6, 2022 9:07 PM

Jun 2020
Had a really good time while reading this manga. The ending was very satisfying. Going into my favorites.
Jan 30, 2023 2:21 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Zane_0 said:
Wait am I crazy or is there more chapters what the hell happened?
There is another epilogue chapter after this, go read it, it was also awesome.

seepro said:
I tot only 222.5 chapters, why there appears that have 237 chapters ? Help pls :(

MAL counting often includes special chapters sort of 105.5 or something, besides, there is another chapter after this one, go read it if you have missed it, after that and if you have read in order everything, you should have gotten all.
Feb 10, 2023 8:48 AM

Jul 2021
Ahhhh this is the best romance manga I had read in a while <333
Soo much happened in the last few chapters, Kaizaki-Chizuru remembered each other joined the Relife company together and even had seggs lol, Ryo proposed to An, and Kazu-Rena got married!! damn soo much diabetes xD
Overall, it was amazing and I don't have any problems with the ending, but the memory erasing part was kinda weird. Like the virus would erase the memory of the subjects but how tf would it affect the people who haven't taken the pill at all, and the pictures of them would get erased is pure bs.

Anyways it was a good read :)
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2015

4 by emanoel889 »»
Mar 24, 1:52 PM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 111 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 1, 2016

77 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 26, 2:30 PM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2015

8 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 22, 7:09 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2015

6 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 22, 7:01 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 223 Discussion

destinical - Sep 22, 2021

2 by waalex11 »»
Apr 4, 2023 4:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.