Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 14, 2015 5:50 AM
May 2012
Nice new opening and ending song. I like them just like the previous ones.
Fucking awesome episode for me, really!!

Ferax said:
embryo be like

wut just happen...

I know right ahahaha.

bastek66 said:
OP upgrades. Panties are now better visable
sonakoto said:
apparently there was a mistake in making the animations for the second opening and ending of episode 13

Source:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-01-04/cross-ange-creative-producer-regrets-episode-13-opening/.82878

Looking forward for more story development from this anime :) so far so good keep it up Fukuda! :3

wtf ahahaha.
Jul 14, 2015 11:51 PM

Aug 2013
Well the dude is called god for a reason....
More Ange and Tsuk time together ? Banzai !!
Salia is one crazy girl.
Nov 5, 2015 3:01 PM

Oct 2010
Ange pulling shit out of nowhere again, her powers grant her knowledge of all the moves in the mecha. But why disabling Salia that way? I actually understand Salia. She wanted to ride that Valkiss for so long in order to get rebellion going only to be taken by an outsider who doesn't give a shit. I mean if Ange used her head for once and reassured Salia with one fucking sentence in what she will do, then Salia would not attack her. Bad writing or idiotic character, you decide. Glad Chris didn't die.

Those soldiers were ruthless. Man, What's with that Embryo guy? He seems like he had plans on his own. Seems like he wanted to kill Julio.

Hilda, still the best girl.
Dec 27, 2015 11:15 PM

Dec 2012
Jesus! Dat opening. Seed fiesta continues. I could remember exactly which scene was a copy from Seed's opening. As a BD watcher, I am happy about the nudes in the opening, but no nipples? I cry every time.

Dat Jesus Tusk Yamato saving Vivian scene was awesome.

Ah! Destroying ships with you mech. Seed memories.

Embryo reviving them like it's nothing.

Seriously, all that's missing are TM Revolution insert songs.
RobDec 27, 2015 11:21 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 14, 2016 12:24 PM

Oct 2013
The last few minutes when Embryo showed up were INCREDIBLY epi! And the new ED is fantastic, too!
ZadionJan 15, 2016 7:21 AM

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jun 13, 2016 4:11 AM

Apr 2014
God so much deaths... FKING soldiers Killing all these beautiful girls... That must be really proud of themselves going on a one-side Slaughter ... Why could not just reused the idea in SEED where Arthrun father was killed by his own soldier due to "just Because". That... Would have saved sooo much life.... Cross Ange just wanna play dark huh?...murdering Childrens. Also why couldn't Ange just stop that guys mech before he can shoot?... Cause he is speedy?...
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
Dec 27, 2016 2:01 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Some nice animated fight scenes.....some of the usual stupid conversations like "We can't kill humans!"......"Why are they killing us? What should we do?". Those kind of stupid comments. On the other hand.....Riza is still mui callente!!
Mar 19, 2017 11:52 PM

Dec 2016
New opening and ending songs.

Half of the opening video had some new stuff in it, and only the end of the ending had something different.

So cool that Ange got the Vilkiss to change and evolve twice.

Julio got what he deserved.

I am even more interested as to what role Riza is going to play, and is Sylvia alright.
Mar 28, 2017 2:24 PM

Jan 2011
Ange doesn't understand all the moves Vilkiss can do, on the contrary. She just goes along with it. She was like "wtf? Light shield? How did that happen? Eh, who cares, better blow up some stuff while it lasts".

I also think she wanted to rescue Tusk the "ordinary" way, just swiping him in the last second, but Vilkiss being Vilkiss, she teleported across space and time or something instead.

I wonder how long it will take for him to end up with his head you know where..
Jan 15, 2018 2:32 PM

Feb 2014
Ange back to being a dumb bitch again. So she wants to destroy the world, humans are attacking her only home and killing all her "nakama", and yet she doesn't want to join the rebellion because "I want to choose muh own path". Destroying Salia's mech was pretty fucking stupid and unnecessary too.

There were some more dumb moments, like Momoka running off to fetch a glass of water in the middle of a fucking battle. And the part where one of the soldiers was about to shoot Chris, and instead of shooting him back, Hilda walks all the way behind her and takes bullet to her back AND magically survives.
And then later Chris gets shot and killed anyway, thanks (yet again) to the stupid design of the mecha that leaves the pilots completely exposed during the "cruising" mode. Good thing a "god" happened to be nearby to bring her back to life.

Still, it was quite satisfying to watch Ange single-handedly destroy all those ships. Too bad she didn't get to kill that weasel too.
Feb 17, 2018 5:52 AM

Jul 2008
Another powerup for Vilkiss.

She has the entire lantern spectrum in her ring.
Feb 24, 2018 4:58 PM

May 2015
Thank god that stupid bitch ass brother is dead.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 17, 2018 2:54 PM

Nov 2016
Embryo=Jesus

Action and drama were very entertaining this episode.

Lol

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 23, 2019 12:39 AM

May 2016
Pretty awesome episode. To bad they couldn't finish OP and ED on time.
Embryo's God power.
All the kids got burnt to death
Ange's mech seems to have two modes at least, red mode with force shield and blue mode with teleportation.
Jul 13, 2019 10:14 AM

Dec 2018
looks like bitch boi got blasted
1 loli saved
thank god
Mar 24, 2020 1:31 PM

Apr 2013
Some parts are really cool and some parts are really stupid. Biggest mystery so far is that woman with the wings, is that some kind of dragon?
Dec 3, 2020 11:12 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
That male Towagatari is just as perfect. Keep singing it guys
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Feb 13, 2023 6:47 PM
Feb 2022
Otro gran episodio. Esta vez Arzenal fue atacado, y las normas debieron luchar contra las tropas del imperio. Ese Embryo es alguien interesante. ¿Cuál será su motivo? y ¿En serio habrá matado a Julio, y salvado a las demás Normas?

Este anime debería tener mejor calificación.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Is there anywhere online where I can watch this legally?

Aletheia_xxx - May 20

4 by Aletheia_xxx »»
May 21, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.