Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (95) « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »
Feb 8, 2020 8:07 PM

Feb 2020
Goodness what an unyielding lot. I cannot fathom being this mad over a meaningless score to begin with. The numbers are just like everyone's opinions, they just don't matter. Not even mine!
Feb 8, 2020 8:09 PM

Jan 2008
necronavicon said:
Goodness what an unyielding lot. I cannot fathom being this mad over a meaningless score to begin with. The numbers are just like everyone's opinions, they just don't matter. Not even mine!

You'd think they're mad and having a heated discussion but they're really not. They just enjoy arguing. If you ask me they get along with each other quite well.

And now the truth is out.
Feb 8, 2020 8:10 PM

Feb 2020
Strayfe said:
necronavicon said:

You'd think they're mad and having a heated discussion but they're really not. They just enjoy arguing. If you ask me they get along with each other quite well.

with how things are anymore these days? It becomes very hard to differentiate the difference between genuine animosity and satire.
Feb 8, 2020 8:12 PM

Aug 2018
Strayfe said:
necronavicon said:

Arguing is the only reason Im here, I find it funny and a great learning experience. Although, I am still a little curious about the real users mixed with the fake ones but im sure the mods got that handled.
Zura1468Feb 8, 2020 8:17 PM
Feb 8, 2020 8:14 PM
Jan 2014
necronavicon said:
Strayfe said:

with how things are anymore these days? It becomes very hard to differentiate the difference between genuine animosity and satire.

The solution is simple, just take everything as satire. Your life will be more enjoyable.
Feb 8, 2020 8:19 PM

Feb 2020
nickitolas said:
necronavicon said:

The solution is simple, just take everything as satire. Your life will be more enjoyable.

Most of the time I do that, but believe me when it comes to places outside of this little microcosm of the internet? People will take one's take on something being satire as being hateful and it becomes a sizable challenge when your inner voice goes "No nobody can be this difficult/dumb to deal with. Yet on the other hand you know people who are just that. What's even reality at this point?"

Then again when you live as long as I have, I think one starts to hit that ceiling regardless
Feb 8, 2020 8:23 PM
Oct 2014
DeathTheKid4 said:
Zura1468 said:

Im still not following, how is a fake score more work for the admins? Have scores ever been relevant in the first place?

So you're now trying to change the subject again but it's ok, I'll make it short. It doesn't matter if they are relevant or not, that doesn't give you the right to mess with them. And messing with the ratings has been deemed illegitimate and inexcusable by the mods. It's so easy, just read the first post of this thread, they don't tolerate vote manipulation and vote brigading

You seem awfully angsty. Maybe go for a run or something. Burn off some of this anger. It’s not as big a deal as you’re making it.
Feb 8, 2020 8:23 PM

Jan 2008
Ok back to watching Try Knights so I can update my standards on what qualifies as a bad anime. Wish me luck.
Feb 8, 2020 8:30 PM

Oct 2013
battletank102 said:
What up with people giving this anime a '1'? This anime doesn't deserve this treatment because some guy ask his fan to give it a '10'!

(bet the people give it a '1' most of them haven't watch it)

Well, it's a form of score manipulation that can be called as "anime war". Basically, those who don't like the situation in which Ishuzoku Reviewers' has that high score, or who are fanboys of animes that might lose their positions in the rank due to IR having higher score than their favorite animes, or representatives of both of the groups I mentioned, downvote an anime. In this case it is Ishuzoku Reviewers.

It's funny how some people keep on justifying their actions by saying that trolls manipulated the score, which is true of course, but forget that their grumpy action of giving 1/10s to any anime not because it's bad, but because they want to prevent their anime from losing its position, is a score manipulation as well. xD
Feb 8, 2020 8:31 PM
Dec 2017
And what about the 1's? The anime has a lot of them before this mess and the mods did nothing. SJW can " manipulate " the score, but a bunch of people can't give a legit 10/10 just because some of them came from a youtube channel? And what about FMAB with 50% 10's? They are all legit? C'mon...lol
NickmegaFeb 8, 2020 8:43 PM
Feb 8, 2020 8:31 PM
Jan 2020
I've watched the first episode and so far it's a 9/10.

I always hear volunteer this and volunteer that, but MAL is an LLC owned by Media Do Holdings Co., Ltd., a Japanese digit book distributor. Just doesn't seem right that people shouldn't be paid for their time. It's been a long time since MAL was created. If they're going to be owned by a corporation that most likely plans to use MAL to distribute to it's users then they should pay their employees. It's 2020, not 2005. Somebody is getting rich while people volunteer their time. Not right.
UB112LFeb 8, 2020 8:48 PM
Feb 8, 2020 8:32 PM
Mar 2008
Been on MAL since 2008. I'm a real member, and Ishuzoku is the best ever. Puritans and normies can get bent.

and if you're checking my profile and wondering "well he hasn't watched anything sinc-;" MAL dropped Taiga support, and I can't be bothered to manually update everything.
limpandazureFeb 8, 2020 8:37 PM
Feb 8, 2020 8:33 PM

Nov 2012
I'm just here to Make Ecchi Great Again.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 8, 2020 8:44 PM
Jan 2014
Sarteck said:

Ecchi was never great, you clearly haven't been around for long
Feb 8, 2020 8:47 PM

Jun 2015
nickitolas said:
necronavicon said:

didn't think I'd find good advice in a thread like this. I started doing this years ago and man it's great

also wow people get worked up over the silliest things
Feb 8, 2020 8:48 PM
Jul 2018
nickitolas said:
Sarteck said:

The Monongatari Series is ecchi and I would say it's great so what's your point? I don't think the majority of people here have problem with the show. It's more of the legitimacy of these 10s that have been flooding in because of Nux.
Feb 8, 2020 8:51 PM

Jun 2012
nickitolas said:
Sarteck said:

The 2014 user says to the 2012 user.
Feb 8, 2020 9:00 PM

Jan 2008
StormVanguard said:
nickitolas said:

The 2014 user says to the 2012 user.

As someone who was torrenting fansubs back in 2004, I can say Ecchi had a boom back in the early 2000's just before the surge of the SOL CGDCT phenomenon. On Animesuki, ecchi was one of the most discussed genre's, and back then Animesuki was one of the fansub distribution powerhouses.
Feb 8, 2020 9:07 PM

Dec 2016
this whole drama is so funny
Praise the Sun! That we are born in this era, to watch anime.

Feb 8, 2020 9:12 PM

Oct 2013
the anime community doing their "job" again... on both sides. completely ridiculous.
Feb 8, 2020 9:21 PM
Mar 2008
Strayfe said:

As someone who was torrenting fansubs back in 2004, I can say Ecchi had a boom back in the early 2000's just before the surge of the SOL CGDCT phenomenon. On Animesuki, ecchi was one of the most discussed genre's, and back then Animesuki was one of the fansub distribution powerhouses.

As someone who was mail ordering VHS fansubs back in 1996, I can say Ecchi had a boom back in the early 1990's just before the surge of the moe phenomenon. On Anime Turnpike, ecchi was one of the most discussed genre's, and back then Anime Turnpike was one of the fansub direction powerhouses.
Feb 8, 2020 9:22 PM
Aug 2018
NoLiferSoul said:
The text in this post applies to all threads in this sub-board.
If you choose not to read it or not to follow it, you may be banned without warning.

Topic Rules
- Existing topics relating to the entry's score/rating/vote brigading/etc are now locked.
- All threads created after this timestamp must be only about the story of the anime itself.
--- Creating new threads related to the rating or companies cancelling it may lead to immediate bans.
- Discussion relating to the entry's score/rating/vote brigading/etc goes here.
--- Posts in other discussion threads about this may lead to immediate bans.
- Complaints about the decision to nullify all votes related to the brigade (be they up or down votes) can go in this suggestion thread.

Discussion Rules
This thread is moderated. Violating these rules will result in deleted/modified posts and may lead to immediate bans.
- All rules listed below are in addition to the Site & Forum Guidelines; duplicates are only given as general reminders.
- NO encouraging vote manipulation (e.g., "Go rate this a 10/1!")
- NO trolling/baiting (e.g., "Your taste is shit").
- NO abuse (e.g., "You're retarded").
- NO harassment (including telling other users to ignore user X).
- NO spam (click here to see what may constitute as spam)
- NO avoiding the minimum character requirement.
- NO backseat modding. Please use the report links to report rule violations and let the moderators handle it.

What happened to the score?
On Wednesday, one YouTuber told his 1 million followers to go to MAL, register an account if necessary, and vote Ishukozu Reviewers a 10. Another YouTuber with 1.4 million followers has now jumped on the bandwagon and told his followers to do the same.

Will this be fixed?
Yes. MyAnimeList will not tolerate vote brigading.

When will it be fixed?
Before this incident, the new scoring algorithm created to combat vote manipulation by duplicate accounts was already slated for mid-February. A method to combat vote brigading will now be included as well. Please see Kineta's post for more information.

How will you fix it?
Please wait for Kineta's announcement.

Well vote brigading by fans of animetubers has been going on for years here in MAL. Don't see why is this anime needs special attention and needs fixing.
immortaluchihaFeb 8, 2020 9:27 PM
Feb 8, 2020 9:23 PM

Oct 2014
UB112L said:
I've watched the first episode and so far it's a 9/10.

I always hear volunteer this and volunteer that, but MAL is an LLC owned by Media Do Holdings Co., Ltd., a Japanese digit book distributor. Just doesn't seem right that people shouldn't be paid for their time. It's been a long time since MAL was created. If they're going to be owned by a corporation that most likely plans to use MAL to distribute to it's users then they should pay their employees. It's 2020, not 2005. Somebody is getting rich while people volunteer their time. Not right.

Vote Andrew Yang.
Message me for Fate/ information
Feb 8, 2020 9:32 PM
Feb 2020
Honestly Interspecies reviewers was dropped from multiple channels and streaming services. And as a fan of such anime i believe that the use of your site to show support for an anime that you like is the whole purpose of the website. It is true that said YouTuber encouraged this but in the end it was a decision by the anime community to give the votes that it deserves.
Feb 8, 2020 9:36 PM

May 2018
4788379597 said:
Honestly Interspecies reviewers was dropped from multiple channels and streaming services. And as a fan of such anime i believe that the use of your site to show support for an anime that you like is the whole purpose of the website. It is true that said YouTuber encouraged this but in the end it was a decision by the anime community to give the votes that it deserves.

How does spamming it with 10's gonna help the series in any way?
That too on MAL , which is completely different from Funimation.
Feb 8, 2020 9:43 PM

Aug 2018
DomineLkira said:
4788379597 said:

I heard something about SJW making false 1 reviews and breaking the scale. The 10s were their way of fixing it while also allowing Nux to make a massive flex
Feb 8, 2020 9:46 PM
Aug 2017
Thank you!! Now this anime will get a score what it deserves!!!
Feb 8, 2020 9:46 PM
Apr 2014
Score manipulation was going on for a long time, way before this show particularly for the monogatari series and it took forever for something to be done about it. I don't know why this show was the final straw and not the tons of other times it happened.

New accounts/bot accounts with only this show on it and a ratting of 10 should be banned obviously and the same should go for the new accounts giving it a 1 score. But this stuff in this thread is horrible and toxic. Threatening other users with screenshots of their scores to report them to staff members, really? This is what this community has devolved into?

If a user thinks a show is worth a 10 even after 1 ep then I dont see a problem with it, its their opinion, just like you have your opinion on what shows should get a 10 or whatever score. I don't think it should be up to the mods either to decide what score a show should get and start banning peoples account and or removing the scores.

Anyway just chiming in on this matter since it seems to be so popular/controversial.
Feb 8, 2020 9:52 PM

Oct 2014
Joe88 said:
I don't know why this show was the final straw and not the tons of other times it happened.

It wasn't. Chihayafuru was the last straw back in November.
Feb 8, 2020 9:53 PM
Apr 2017
"Will this be fixed?
Yes. MyAnimeList will not tolerate vote brigading."

This also applies to the 1/10 votes, right? Because 5.6% is A LOT, and I bet at least 5% of those votes are just from "THIS PIECE OF *** CAN'T BE TOP 3!" Kind of people.

I hope the anime get the right rank soon, It is a really good anime, one of, if not the best of It's gender (Sorry Highschool DxD).

And, sorry for my bad English, It's not my mother language.
Feb 8, 2020 9:53 PM

May 2018
Zura1468 said:
DomineLkira said:

I heard something about SJW making false 1 reviews and breaking the scale. The 10s were their way of fixing it while also allowing Nux to make a massive flex

So you heard something on his satarical channel and believed it? The percentage of 1's was very small before this incident. Thus was rated 7.6 , which IMO was a pretty good score , and the show had only 4 episodes , so it could have jumped up in ranking after it ended. But apparently the shitty meme needs some noble cause now
DomineLkiraFeb 8, 2020 9:58 PM
Feb 8, 2020 9:55 PM

May 2018
Sakuyao said:
"Will this be fixed?
Yes. MyAnimeList will not tolerate vote brigading."

This also applies to the 1/10 votes, right? Because 5.6% is A LOT, and I bet at least 5% of those votes are just from "THIS PIECE OF *** CAN'T BE TOP 3!" Kind of people.

I hope the anime get the right rank soon, It is a really good anime, one of, if not the best of It's gender (Sorry Highschool DxD).

And, sorry for my bad English, It's not my mother language.

It will be fix bro. Literally you are the hundredth person to say this thing. Vote manipulation include the ilegitimate 10's and 1's both. I don't get why this isn't easy to understand. Giving false 1's rating to show was actually the thing that brought attention to this problem.
Feb 8, 2020 9:57 PM

Sep 2018
Zura1468 said:
DomineLkira said:

Do you have any proof of that or are you just spreading rumors? Because as far as I remember, before this youtuber decided to attack MAL the stats looked to be progressing quite normally. It's only after the show got to top #2 that the 1's became a problem.

All for one, one for all, all for one and one for all
Some for some, none for none
Slightly less for people we don't like
And a little bit more for me
Feb 8, 2020 10:06 PM

Aug 2018
thefjords said:
Zura1468 said:

Do you have any proof of that or are you just spreading rumors? Because as far as I remember, before this youtuber decided to attack MAL the stats looked to be progressing quite normally. It's only after the show got to top #2 that the 1's became a problem.

How could I possibly get proof of that?! That's just what I heard geez. I ain't like some people that think pointing at new accounts is "proof"
Feb 8, 2020 10:07 PM

May 2018
immortaluchiha said:
NoLiferSoul said:
The text in this post applies to all threads in this sub-board.
If you choose not to read it or not to follow it, you may be banned without warning.

Topic Rules
- Existing topics relating to the entry's score/rating/vote brigading/etc are now locked.
- All threads created after this timestamp must be only about the story of the anime itself.
--- Creating new threads related to the rating or companies cancelling it may lead to immediate bans.
- Discussion relating to the entry's score/rating/vote brigading/etc goes here.
--- Posts in other discussion threads about this may lead to immediate bans.
- Complaints about the decision to nullify all votes related to the brigade (be they up or down votes) can go in this suggestion thread.

Discussion Rules
This thread is moderated. Violating these rules will result in deleted/modified posts and may lead to immediate bans.
- All rules listed below are in addition to the Site & Forum Guidelines; duplicates are only given as general reminders.
- NO encouraging vote manipulation (e.g., "Go rate this a 10/1!")
- NO trolling/baiting (e.g., "Your taste is shit").
- NO abuse (e.g., "You're retarded").
- NO harassment (including telling other users to ignore user X).
- NO spam (click here to see what may constitute as spam)
- NO avoiding the minimum character requirement.
- NO backseat modding. Please use the report links to report rule violations and let the moderators handle it.

What happened to the score?
On Wednesday, one YouTuber told his 1 million followers to go to MAL, register an account if necessary, and vote Ishukozu Reviewers a 10. Another YouTuber with 1.4 million followers has now jumped on the bandwagon and told his followers to do the same.

Will this be fixed?
Yes. MyAnimeList will not tolerate vote brigading.

When will it be fixed?
Before this incident, the new scoring algorithm created to combat vote manipulation by duplicate accounts was already slated for mid-February. A method to combat vote brigading will now be included as well. Please see Kineta's post for more information.

How will you fix it?
Please wait for Kineta's announcement.

Well vote brigading by fans of animetubers has been going on for years here in MAL. Don't see why is this anime needs special attention and needs fixing.

When? When did this happen before? Don't try to make it a norm.
Feb 8, 2020 10:08 PM
Jul 2018
Cladocera said:
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
I'm not threatening nor did I ever threaten anyone. I personally don't have the ability to do a damn thing about whatever the mods decide to do.

I just pointed out the potential (and very likely) repercussions that the ham fisted approach many are suggesting here would have.
The sentence I quoted gave me that impression, but if you say it like this then I can see it be a waring. Apologies on my part. However, you accusing, or at least implying, that the staff wanting to gatekeep and censor the voice of people is very baseless and not helping anyone.
The staff have made their stance on this matter: They do not tolerate trolls, botting or score manipulation under any form including vote brigading.
Pretty sure this is already stated in the guidelines, but even if it isn't, this should be common senses and people should not need some rules to tell them to not do so. All the admins want is fixing the mess. It should be obvious that they don't want this to affect any genuine users. But they've been put in a difficult position that they can't simply choose the path that hurts no one, but still be able to solve the problem at hand. Most likely some sacrifices must be made. I don't know what their solution is so excuse me for not prying deeper. The point is they're not trying to censor anyone's opinions but simply trying to solve a very real and serious problem.
I'd rather not walk down this path, but well...
I believe me, you and everyone all know who are the people that directly and indirectly responsible for this mess. And no matter how hard some of you trying to justify or sugarcoat this with "they are legitimate users",
It's an undeniable fact that in no way, shape or form, all 50k-or-so accounts giving it 10 are legitimate under the site guildelines.
And before anyone jumps the gun and insists that:
they're genuine people actually liking the show enough to go to a site they've never known of to create an account and rate it 10/10, let's me just ask all of you a question:
Where did all that support go?
If any of you defending this actually bother to check the three episode discussion threads (2, 3, 4), you'd see not even a tiny bit fraction of the whole 50k users that's supposed to love this so much joining into the dicussion and showing their support, discussing their beloved anime episode.. In fact, I only see 3 newly joined users even bother commenting, including the very guy I'm replying to here. Outside of those thread a.k.a this thread, only handful of people defending the action. Where did all that 50k new users go? Did they just dissappear like that?
So please, don't hold onto the argument that they're genuine users. It is simply not true and judging from the fact above that there is no sign of activity, most of them are certainly not legitimate. And no, created by real people does not make it legitimate under the site guidelines, because any account, including bots if there is any, are all technically created by people.

So now, I have another question for all: You started this whole movement as a form of protest against what you clamed to be unfair censorship from Funimation by pushing it to be on top of MAL while countless of you, including the two ringleaders, keep repeating that MAL score is a joke, unreliable, does not have any credibilty and should not be taken seriously. What are are you even trying to achieve? Don't you see you're contradicting yourself here?
You claim that doing this is to send a message, then may I ask if the message has actually reached anyone? Because from what I see, neither Funi nor Tokyo MX has actually picked the series back after dropping it, for a obvious reason that you refuse to acknowledge and pushing this on SJW's fault. I'd like to point you to statements made by the people who actually worked on the anime as to shed some light into the reason why Funi dropped it, read up instead of kept spreading rumors:
https://twitter.com/BrittanyLaudaVO/status/1225582099341684738
https://twitter.com/MattShipmanVO/status/1225627628843012097

Now return to MAL. Some of you claming the 10s boost only happened because the show was being downvoted under the influence of SJWs because "Muh evil SJW ruining everything" and the downvoters are the ones started this (which lowkey proven to be not the case by none other than your Lord and Savior, Nuts himself https://twitter.com/Nux_Taku/status/1225765690231132161).
I'd like you to visit the episode discussion threads again and see for yourself. All I see is old users (you know, the ones being labled as "elitist" and "boomer" by some of you and supposedly downvoting this before your army came) are actively joining the discussion and majority showing their appreciation for the show.
In fact, it was receiving very positive reactions from this community. The score was 7.66 and actually increasing as recorded by this club. So tell me, where're all the SJWs at? Because I only see, and I'm not denying this, people started giving it 1's because they're "bitter" with what you started.

Now all that is on the table, someone please reply with no beating around the bush bs like you've been doing.
=================================================
So feel free to do whatever tickles your fancy regarding YOUR website. Just don't be surprised when it backfires in a spectacular fashion.
Yeah no, not once I've claimed this is my site. I already stated that I'm a user, as well as many other, that support the decision of the staff. And pretty sure I've explained why I think this website would be fine even if there are bad consequences come out of this decision. So yes, backfires or whatever.

I even broke up my paragraphs into proper chunks to make reading my wall of text easier on your eyes. You're welcome.
Oh wow, thanks for assuming my reading comprehension and act accordingly. It sure is necessary and verrrry funny, as much as this whole situation is. Spare me from such petty words tho.

I applaud you putting in a effort to try and beat some sense into people to this extent.
Feb 8, 2020 10:11 PM

May 2011
--"try to review & giving score like IR guys does"--
u can review & giving score after u taste it.. that's one of the points in IR..
---
anime ecchi with rating: R+ - Mild Nudity in the top anime is new thing...
wondering what will happen at the end of this anime...

and IR, thumbs up for ya, 2020 best ecchi anime...
.. want to giving 10/10, but i'll wait till the series is finished, cuz its too "heat" right now...
(i can back later isn't?)
---
nb:
-well, the anime is hot, but outside the anime is hot too...
-refresh every 5 min, and new reply is coming, wow.. sasuga IR...
Feb 8, 2020 10:11 PM

May 2018
Zura1468 said:
thefjords said:

How could I possibly get proof of that?! That's just what I heard geez. I ain't like some people that think pointing at new accounts is "proof"

You can't get a proof because you are wrong. No one was mass dropping 1's on this anime. This only happened when the whole Nux thing happened. Like @Cladocera has pointed out.
Feb 8, 2020 10:16 PM

Aug 2018
DomineLkira said:
Zura1468 said:

You can't get a proof because you are wrong. No one was mass dropping 1's on this anime. This only happened when the whole Nux thing happened. Like @Cladocera has pointed out.
I never said it was fact. I could be wrong and I could be right. Again, it's just what I've heard geez
Feb 8, 2020 10:17 PM
Sep 2009
4788379597 said:

It wasn't, it got dropped by Funimation, their Amazon partners who couldn't sell a product they no longer have access to, and then by Tokyo MX. The show is still airing as usual in 4 TV stations, one of them being the uncensored version.

Nov 2012
I gave it 1a 10 because this show is amazing, I'm really hoping that all of this publicity will get it a second season, there are a ton of sexy monster girls that need reviewing.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。

Oct 2013
Almost 1.5k comment?? This shit really blow up!

Joe88 said:
Score manipulation was going on for a long time, way before this show particularly for the monogatari series and it took forever for something to be done about it. I don't know why this show was the final straw and not the tons of other times it happened.

New accounts/bot accounts with only this show on it and a ratting of 10 should be banned obviously and the same should go for the new accounts giving it a 1 score. But this stuff in this thread is horrible and toxic. Threatening other users with screenshots of their scores to report them to staff members, really? This is what this community has devolved into?

If a user thinks a show is worth a 10 even after 1 ep then I dont see a problem with it, its their opinion, just like you have your opinion on what shows should get a 10 or whatever score. I don't think it should be up to the mods either to decide what score a show should get and start banning peoples account and or removing the scores.

Anyway just chiming in on this matter since it seems to be so popular/controversial.

Just to clarify they were already working on a fix for months ago with the snk vs fmab fiasco then the chihayafuru downvote as well, which also includes mass downvotes of the top 50 anime with bots, so it was already planned to be implemented in February long before this.
Feb 8, 2020 10:19 PM

Oct 2014
Cladocera said:
Wall of Text____________(5)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Legendary Creature - Stone Wall

Defender, Protection from Black, Protection from Red

When Wall of Text is put in to play,
all other arguments lose validity.

Wall of Text Automatically blocks all
Troll Creatures without needing to be tap.

Few Read it in full,
fewer still comprehend it's greatness

_______________________________[3/7]

Yeah, i pretty much agree with everything said here [/thread]
LegendaryRQAFeb 8, 2020 10:26 PM
Feb 8, 2020 10:23 PM

Aug 2018
I can't wait until they fix the whole fake votes problem. FMABs fan bases will be publicly executed and the show dethroned. Glorious days await us friends, glorious days indeed
Feb 8, 2020 10:24 PM

Feb 2020
DomineLkira said:
Zura1468 said:

Confirmed.
https://web.archive.org/web/20200206050142/https://myanimelist.net/anime/40010/Ishuzoku_Reviewers/stats
Unfortunately they only have one snapshot of the page, however, it was on the 6th of Feb, and shows on the 6th it only had 247 votes of 1, with a percentage of 0.9%.
I mean, sure, before the 10s started flooding in, those 247 votes would have been a higher percentage, however, how many of those 1s started coming in after the 10s started coming in? That is what I was actually interested in knowing, but either way, it is clear with only 247 1 votes back then, and almost 4k votes of 1 now, that they started coming in at the same time.
Feb 8, 2020 10:26 PM

Jan 2008
no_good_name said:
I gave it 1a 10 because this show is amazing, I'm really hoping that all of this publicity will get it a second season, there are a ton of sexy monster girls that need reviewing.

The manga's not that long and it hasn't updated in ages. I think the current 12 episodes to air would pretty much cover up to where the manga is at now.

LegendaryRQA said:
Cladocera said:
Wall of Text____________(5)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Legendary Creature - Stone Wall

Defender, Protection from Black, Protection from Red

When Wall of Text is put in to play,
all other arguments lose validity.

Wall of Text Automatically blocks all
Troll Creatures without needing to be tap.

Few Read it in full,
fewer still comprehend it's greatness

_______________________________[3/7]

Yeah, i pretty much agree with everything said here [/thread]

Hey don't knock his wall :(
Feb 8, 2020 10:26 PM

May 2018
Zura1468 said:
I can't wait until they fix the whole fake votes problem. FMABs fan bases will be publicly executed and the show dethroned. Glorious days await us friends, glorious days indeed

FMAB won't be affected in anyway. For the time being I am active on this website , it's score was never mass upvoted or downvoted. But this isn't the case with IR.
Guess the days of glory are coming to an end .
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 8, 2020 10:27 PM

Aug 2018
Atomizer74 said:
DomineLkira said:

Confirmed.
https://web.archive.org/web/20200206050142/https://myanimelist.net/anime/40010/Ishuzoku_Reviewers/stats
Unfortunately they only have one snapshot of the page, however, it was on the 6th of Feb, and shows on the 6th it only had 247 votes of 1, with a percentage of 0.9%.
I mean, sure, before the 10s started flooding in, those 247 votes would have been a higher percentage, however, how many of those 1s started coming in after the 10s started coming in? That is what I was actually interested in knowing, but either way, it is clear with only 247 1 votes back then, and almost 4k votes of 1 now, that they started coming in at the same time.
Wow that is actually very interesting! Thanks for looking into that and sharing!
Feb 8, 2020 10:28 PM

Nov 2012
Strayfe said:
no_good_name said:

The manga's not that long and it hasn't updated in ages. I think the current 12 episodes to air would pretty much cover up to where the manga is at now.

I get the feeling that the manga will be getting an update if this ends up selling well.
I'm hoping that they release some nice figurines of the girls, I'd be buying them in a heartbeat.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Feb 8, 2020 10:30 PM

Sep 2018
Zura1468 said:
thefjords said:

Well, another user gave a rather nice proof this show's rating was moving along quite positively until the score was compromised.
Cladocera said:
Now return to MAL. Some of you claming the 10s boost only happened because the show was being downvoted under the influence of SJWs because "Muh evil SJW ruining everything" and the downvoters are the ones started this (which lowkey proven to be not the case by none other than your Lord and Savior, Nuts himself https://twitter.com/Nux_Taku/status/1225765690231132161).
I'd like you to visit the episode discussion threads again and see for yourself. All I see is old users (you know, the ones being labled as "elitist" and "boomer" by some of you and supposedly downvoting this before your army came) are actively joining the discussion and majority showing their appreciation for the show.
In fact, it was receiving very positive reactions from this community. The score was 7.66 and actually increasing as recorded by this club. So tell me, where're all the SJWs at? Because I only see, and I'm not denying this, people started giving it 1's because they're "bitter" with what you started.

Feel free to share what you hear (admittedly, you did say this is something you heard about so I'm not accusing you of making it up) but don't be surprised if people don't appreciate misinformation.

DomineLkira said:

I also get the feeling that some people went into the #2 top ranked show and were disappointed by seeing something not to their tastes or not getting the hype. That's something that can happen when more people get exposed to a show.

All for one, one for all, all for one and one for all
Some for some, none for none
Slightly less for people we don't like
And a little bit more for me
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (95) « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

191 by sagallo »»
Apr 28, 8:30 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2020

238 by VanishingKira »»
Apr 26, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

280 by VanishingKira »»
Apr 26, 8:44 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2020

134 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 10, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2020

138 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 3, 9:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.