Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (26) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
Jun 3, 2020 4:14 AM

Nov 2017
HAHAHAHAHA BEST 'WTF' ENDING EVER
Jun 7, 2020 3:08 PM
Aug 2018
What a true tragedy. Some say it's not about the journey and not the destination but that destination... man that was just the greatest tragedy to ever be created.
Jun 7, 2020 3:23 PM
Oct 2019
Viéndolo por segunda vez en el 2020! Un clásico! Final épico!
Jun 16, 2020 12:07 PM

Sep 2017
Hmmm yes what a nice boat indeed
خ
Jun 18, 2020 3:53 PM
May 2020
i just watched this anime... and yea makoto is so trash bc he always thinking about perveted stuff... im like "what the hell!" ... im really mad at Makoto... I dunno what to say about him... but i luv when he dead... he deserve it...
Jun 20, 2020 8:34 PM

Dec 2019
Glorious.... just glorious.
Here we go again...
Jun 24, 2020 8:31 AM

Mar 2019
Ok yea this is the finale and I knew that Itou died but I NEVER THOUGHT SEKAI WOULD BE THE ONE TO KILL HIM. I thought it's going to be Katsura. But then Katsura killed sekai and went with Itou on a boat and the boat sank(in the raw footage).Wtf.I'm kinda sad.The way Sekai stabbed Itou like 10 times and how Itou said "Sekai" before he died, but he was retarded. So he deserves it, but it still feels sad for some reason.I think I'll give 6/10 for this one but I still wonder if I should rise it at a 7/10 because the anime did this so we could feel a satisfaction when seeing Itou dying. But yea, now I've seen this anime and I'm sad :( .
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 13, 2020 5:22 PM

Aug 2008
Its been 10 years since I watched this and I have to say this may be the only "so bad its good" show that I can claim to kind of like. I mean School Days is objectively a terrible anime but its trashy moments can amuse at times and this final episode is hilarious. Sure I wasn't able to actually watch all the way through I was skipping forward a lot but once you go by the pointless stuff this is actually mildly fun to watch. I'll have this as a 7 though it really shouldn't be ranked above a 4 I think.
Jul 17, 2020 10:00 AM
May 2020
it’s fun to see old comments in this thread mostly because somehow this show was airing on tv at some point in time and seeing an astonishing amount of people would bet their lives that this was a good anime. i came into this anime knowing that it was going to be bad from the more recent reviews and some respectable anitubers and at first, yes, it was a generic shoujo type of show with an obvious complicated love plot, but like YO. whAt . . . THE FUCK. the main trio had the qualities of the most basic, generic early 2000’s anime male protagonist, heroine A, and heroine B appearances and attitudes. they have the most forgettable designs and i can’t even remember the characters names right before the last two episodes. my background on 2000’s anime was mainly clannad so i thought that this was just going to be something like watching clannad so i can watch afterstory with context except there was no afterstory in this anime i would want to watch. ‘oh cool, it’s just nagisa and kyou except the protagonist is not tomoya’ i initially thought. and i was right, the protagonist was not tomoya at all. everything about the description of the show, character archetypes, and false stupid innocence of the characters was misleading. the title “School Days” lured me in with its association with school and the natural shoujo force surrounding the bland protagonist. and so, i thought ‘hey, this is probably a terrible romance show which ends with a bitter, vague cherry-on-top ending’ but it was NOT. instead, it became apparent to me that ‘wait a minute . . . this ain't no regular male protagonist with the ditzy, nice guy attitude and a slight perverted side; he was more like the bland, easygoing male protagonist with a slight mystic virgin-massacring pressure emanating from the very subtle, escalating risqué scenes that are more similar to hentai protagonists’ ability to use overpower others with their unknown, hidden sex pheromones.’ also, the ending was a bit fucked up and not because of the stabby stabby shank shank, but because they kinda gave actual personalities to the characters. hurrayyyyy, they managed to give these characters something memorable to think about and somehow managed to air this show on tv. 2007 was an era with no FBI friend holding your hand as you peruse jollily through the internet. dude, i was not even old enough to comprehend the tiny apartment i lived in compared to a world that enveloped my own when people had the freedom and lack of censorship to do anything they wanted. in conclusion, i will not let my guard down again as my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
Jul 17, 2020 1:26 PM

Jan 2015
Best anime I have ever seen!
10/10
Jul 21, 2020 10:55 AM

Aug 2019
that was epic as fvck lol
Jul 22, 2020 3:03 AM

Mar 2020
I just want to say something. I have been waitinglisting this anime like for one year and a half because I read spoilers and I thought my Kokoro wasn’t ready for this. The last two episodes were just sad, thankfully the Fuckboy died(I smiled when he was being stabbed, he deserved it,no doubt.) Those episodes changed me, from now on, when I see an #harem anime, I’ll only chose one of the MH with any regrets in mind. Last thought, when I saw the spoilers I just agreed with the people that refer to the MC as “MakotoGod” bcz I thought It was something good that the MC got all the girls, but now since I’ve watched the anime, I want to redeem myself and ask for forgiveness to those people that I mistakenly disagreed, now I understand those people that don’t like the fuckboy, without further ado... sarabada. PS: this anime should be posted in hanime #terror section just bcz.
Jul 31, 2020 10:39 PM

Feb 2019
10/10 best involuntary comedy so far
Aug 3, 2020 11:32 PM
Jul 2019
You can watch the ending and the ending alone and you'll understand everything.
Aug 31, 2020 12:31 AM
Jul 2019
I watched the whole series in 1 day. So worth it. One of my favourite endings of all time and you can fight me on that
Sep 13, 2020 6:03 AM

Jun 2020
Some youtube video reminded me of School Days which brought me back here. What can I say? 10/10 would rewatch
This anime shit is addictive
Sep 29, 2020 8:38 AM

Feb 2018
Thanks for he ending, is Kotonoha still alive? I just saw the boat scene.
Oct 5, 2020 1:44 PM

Jun 2019
Yes, the greatest ending I've been told. LMAO
Oct 21, 2020 8:02 PM

Oct 2019
Maaaaaaaaaaan, I dunno if I should give this series a 1 or a 10. How about 5 as a happy medium? It accomplished exactly what it set out to do.

Makoto got what he deserved and that's the most important thing. ....but it turned out Sekai was lying about the whole pregnancy thing as well? Unless if Kotonoha expected to find a fully grown baby inside of Sekai already, she wasn't in a right mind after all.
Nov 2, 2020 12:11 PM

Jun 2017
Makoto's monologues feel really out of place somehow. His actions prove that he doesn't have any concept of morals and yet his monologue had him pondering about him being selfish jerk all the while he is still with Kotonoha. Maybe that is because his actions were originally defined by VN players and his personality would be different based on the choices.
But ignoring that he comes out as a sociopath and that is the strength of this anime. This is a perfect example of the consequences of being irresponsible and stupid. This anime is one of a kind. It was a hard watch for the first 6 episodes, but then it became way better once Kotonoha came to know about Makoto's affairs. Mainly because then I stopped feeling bad for Kotonoha. 8/10 for the anime.
Edit - I am surprised after reading the comments and reviews how many people think that Sekai faked the pregnancy. Her reaction on realising that her nausea was due to pregnancy was genuine. She started taking matters more seriously after that. Kotonoha had some psychological problems and just wanted to "prove" that Sekai wasn't pregnant. What she says after opening Sekai up holds no value. She wouldn't find a baby that early in pregnancy even if her womb was opened anyway.
Chrome_FalconNov 2, 2020 9:15 PM
Nov 3, 2020 9:14 PM
May 2020
LMFAOOOOO BRO HAD IT COMING FOR HIM, IM NOT EVEN SURE WHAT TO RATE THIS CRAP
Nov 10, 2020 8:59 AM
Feb 2018
LESSSSS FKN GOOOOOO GOT SOO HAPPY WHEN MAKOTO AND SEKAI BOTH DIED
Dec 3, 2020 7:41 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Aww yeah so it comes full circle. Now it's sekai's turn to see makoto on the train with another girl. And it's katsura who now receives a nice fat slap to the face. Dangit this really sucks, sekai was actually taking the whole situation so well and seemed to even be happy. It was fun seeing playboy makoto but at this point you wanna punch the dude. The dinner on the floor destroyed me bro.

Ignoring all the other girls he smashed because they don't really matter it's really between sekai and and katsura, makoto should've just break it up calmly with katsura in the first place and just stay completely loyal to sekai. But then I remembered, this guy is only a perv who eyes girls on the train and wants sex. But since sekai is the one who got pregnant, makoto should've fulfill his duty to her. But yo how they just go all out and freaking KISS in front of sekai like that AAAHHH!! I'm gonna have NIGHTMARES!!! And makoto just shrugs it off like it was nothing, he doensn't give a damn about sekai. And then they're kind of just chilling back at his place. HUUHH?? And then she hold a knife WHAAAA ok this anime is just too much this isn't even anime this TRANSCENDS time and space and anime. EDIT: alright so I'm actually typing down stuff as I'm watching it, and holy SHIT makoto gets fucking STABBED WTF BEST ANIME AAHH SO MUCH BLOOD SHE KEEPS GOING WHAT THE FUUKK and then katsura just comes back to see a dead body lying a pool of blood. epic. katsura is transformed into an actual psychopath

Oh my fuk MORE BLOOD AHH SHE"S OPENING UP HER STOMACH- wait, so was sekai really lying about being pregnant? Is that why she didn't seem so troubled afterward? Is that why she yelled it out in the classroom for all to hear? But she was kind of throwing up back then... maybe that's where she got the idea?

"There's no one in there" Hot DAM when thats DEEP not only that CUT in which we get an INWARD SHOT LOOKING OUT ugghghghh but not only was there no fetus inside sekai, there was also no soul. Art. Also WHAT WAS IN THE BAG was it just his head or something?? Katsura literally sawed off?? So literally the only truly innocent character in the entire show that being katsura, the only one really in the right, is transformed into a stone cold killer. Talk about character development man

yeah i have no words to describe, this, masterpiece

First half of this should be called katsura gets destroyed, and then the latter is sekai gets destroyed. And the final episode: makoto gets destroyed.

nice boat tho. is she gonna sail away to her death never to return with makoto's head in her arms? ok what the actual fuk did I just watch shit went from 0 to 100 to 1000 to one bazillion

Really don't know how I"m going to rate this. This is so shit it's definitely a 1/10, but it's so over the top it's also definitely a 10/10. You know what, this is so garbage but it took me by surprise so hard it deserves something. would've given it a 10, but this is going to give me ptsd so gonna subtact some points. 8/10 it is i dont even know bro dont ask

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 4, 2020 1:47 AM

Dec 2015
This episode : 4/5
Not much to tell.

Overall:
The escalation through the series is welcomed, making it overall entertaining, but the early "genre-positioning" episodes were hard to go through as they were blander, more uninteresting than the usual simpleton highschool love stories. The constant reversals in characters behaviours that allowed the escalation was sometimes jarring. The personal progression of the two girls, especially Sekai, was even more shaky.
Visuals fluctuating between somewhat bad and ugly along a blank if not misguided direction don't help the boat to stay afloat.

It offered a good lesson nonetheless. I admire the attempt, but the execution of this interesting concept really keeps it below grounds.

Enjoyment: 3/5
Score: 6/10

@BadJoash We really have no idea if the pregnancy was faked or not. At this point, you obviously can't rely on Katsura's perception of reality. But you can't totally trust Sekai either, based on her (at times dishonest) actions earlier.

"Nice boat". Nice joke. XD
Rei_IIIMar 30, 2021 11:03 AM
Dec 4, 2020 2:53 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Rei_III said:
@BadJoash We really have no idea if the pregnancy was faked or not. At this point, you obviously can't rely on Katsura's perception of reality. But you can't totally trust Sekai either, based on her (at times dishonest) actions earlier.

Phew, took some time to calm down after that fiasco of a finale. Just realized there’s 40 pages of this episode discussion, guess such high quality anime deserves a lot of discussion.

I guess you’re right, we don’t know for sure whether or not she was pregnant, but I’d like to believe that she wasn’t, because that would make sense for Sekais character since she was shown to be inconsiderate from the start by putting her feelings before katsura’s. So I believe it would make sense for her to play dirty a bit and fake a pregnancy, announcing it out loud during class so in hopes that makoto would have no choice but to choose her.

While Katsura has gonna crazy, I believe she didn’t find any fetus in the womb. Thus the “there’s no one in there line” gets a double whammy: no fetus, and no soul, because Sekai is a deep down sekai is a soulless bastard.

At the end of the day, I was expecting some dumb ntr trash that everyone was memeing about, didn’t expect such a riveting climax that rocked me to my core. Ah school days. What an innocent title, what a innocent (but slow) first few episodes, nearly dropped it there out of boredom. Glad I finished it all the way through, what a treat, I guess.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 10, 2020 6:18 AM

May 2020
What a "neat" ending.
Nice boat though...
The ending gets a 7/10.
Oh, the anime? The anime gets a 2/10...
Anyway, the only thing I liked about School Days was the psychological aspect and just episodes 1 and 12.
Dec 23, 2020 7:43 PM

Nov 2020
The final was weird, yes, but in a good way, this anime was sure very interesting for what it tried to do or to be
Jan 10, 2021 9:36 AM

Aug 2015
I wasn't expecting Sekai to be the one to kill him.
I thought Kotonoha would either kill Sekai or herself after going insane halfway through the anime.

Such a shame that Kotonoha killed Sekai at the end, she was probably my favorite character even though she stole him from her and lied about being pregnant. IDK this may not be the most popular opinion but Sekai was such a good match with Makoto IMO.

Fuck Makoto and Kotonoha
Jan 14, 2021 11:01 AM

Aug 2020
What the heck did I just watch... It surely was a memorable episode, but in a negative way. I need time to process.

Jan 16, 2021 4:10 AM
Apr 2020
Popche said:
IDK this may not be the most popular opinion but Sekai was such a good match with Makoto IMO.

Fuck Makoto and Kotonoha

Google the family tree and you'll see why this is not a good match.
Jan 29, 2021 7:10 AM
Sep 2020
O.M.G.... I just don't have words for what the fuck happened, like. What happened to the sweet girls that I was so in love with. I asked for a romance anime, wtf is this xDDD. Like, I thought the ending was cool but I still hoped that Katsura and Makoto got together or Makoto and Sekai. And the rest just was happy for them but nooooo. They wanted to murder each other, I felt soo bad for Katsura all the episodes but now. Why did they do that, can anyone explain to me why they did that. I just wanted everyone to be like what they were at the start, I liked the show but just wanted them all to live. (except maybe Makato) but if he were to die he wouldn't have died by slaughter, maybe by falling of a cliff or something. I didn't like how all girls just became obsessed with Makato, I don't know. I just wanted them to be like normal and not the ending at least. And btw, the very end. Like wtf happened to Katsura, she was a sweet little shy girl that ended up braindead just following and waiting for Makato. It became so bad that she ended up hugging his head at the end, that really fucked me up. But yeah, let me know what u think. :D xd
Jan 31, 2021 7:52 AM
Jul 2018
Great show, legendary ending. Honestly incredibly well written characters even if they're written to be the worst people possible.
Feb 1, 2021 5:09 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Garbage harem anime that wanted to be saved by the ending by having purposely horrible characters. I'll never watch it again I have no reason regarding animation, music and specially behind each of the decisions made throughout. Nothing apart from the conclusion stood out for me.

Fuck Makoto and everyone else from the cast. 2/10
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Feb 5, 2021 7:01 PM
Dec 2017
The ending of this show was what aroused my curisoity also along with Mad Thad's fanatical obsession with this series is how i learned of it. I heard about the ending through the nice boat meme and i had to see the show for myself to see how shocking it is and my god its really beyond fucking shocking.

Feb 19, 2021 3:44 AM

Nov 2020
Man, what a awesome ending. I don't know how to describe it with word, maybe with this song. Avenged Sevenfold A Little Piece of Heaven
What Does Pot of Greed do?
Feb 24, 2021 9:23 PM

Dec 2020
Quase chorei sangue vendo esse anime
personagem parece um neandertal, ele simplesmente não evolui dentro do anime:
Ele mereceu ter essa morte no final.
Mar 1, 2021 10:17 AM

Apr 2017
RIP Makoto, at least he got his dick wet, worth it.
cunnysseur
Mar 24, 2021 2:16 AM

Jan 2020
Hated the series, yet appreciated the ending. However, considering the visual novel exists, I will say Makoto deserved better as his character is an open slate.
Mar 28, 2021 1:50 PM

Jul 2019
And so the infamous School Days ending plays. Man RIP Makoto. It was coming with that absurd number of girls you'd been fucking with. RIP Sekai. It was coming after messing up Makoto's life with Kotonoha.

Good series, not a masterpiece, but not abysmal as everyone says it is. One of a kind really. If this was a little faster and a bit more crazy like Higurashi, this would have been better to watch. This series has the dumbest characters on Earth but it does present a somewhat real story.

I liked this. 7-8/10
May 1, 2021 3:44 AM
Jul 2018
10/10 episode, blessed series and an easy 10/10
May 17, 2021 12:35 PM

Aug 2014
HAHA :D What just happened :D
I got kinda spoiled by comments from people who played the game (stupid idiots posting without spoiler tag), but I did not believe them or knew who is gonna kill who. After seeing Kotonoha I was sure it will be her killing everyone in the school. I was even scared previously that she killed Taisuke (that blood on the floor).
Now what? Sekai killed him, but Kotonoha will go to jail for killing three of them? Because I doubt she will die on that ship, police will find her.

Well I kinda stormed this crazy anime from sick author in 2 days :D I wanted to give it 7/10, but because of that I give it 8/10. Can't more as the anime is old and art is old and there were many things I disliked like for example, Makoto wanting Sekai to make abortion. It was probably long time since she got pregnant so it would be a murder same as Sekai and Kotonoha did. So they are all to be blamed.
I disliked all the sl***y girls in this school. The irrational scenes of them going to have sex with Makoto without any reason at all, it should end on Sekai and Otome. In the end did he sleep with Kotonoha also?

The only normal person for me in this anime was Taisuke in the end. (he didn't rape Kotonoha as I already explained in previous post).
Don't know about Nanami if she didn't bully Kotonoha and had only her one boyfriend then she is also ok, but I can't get rid of the feeling that it was different. Maybe I am wrong about that one.

I liked the songs and mostly the ending ones, but then again they weren't any special.
It made me laugh often during ep 1-4, but also a few times later. Hell, I even laughed at the end, but not because it was funny, but because I couldn't believe what I am seeing :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 17, 2021 11:48 PM

Dec 2020
Soap opera turned into highschool anime with an ending that crosses limits.

Ending was cool And weird in its own way that this was the first time I saw this type of ending. Both FMCs are united with their love in their respective worlds (lol).

The journey and characters are bad enough for me to not give more than a 5/10 (that is being generous).
Jul 2, 2021 2:57 PM

Nov 2017
Jesus Christ, wtf did I just watch
Aug 14, 2021 6:55 PM

Jan 2020
Even though Makoto deserved that end, it is still quite a horrifying scene and with a song on top of that...
Aug 14, 2021 7:03 PM

Jan 2020
Well at least the Makotonoha ship has finally set sailed.....

Oh man what a piece of work this show is....this show managed to make me laugh more than other comedy shows out there....
Aug 21, 2021 2:58 PM

Nov 2020
Nice boat
Nice boat
Nice boat
Sep 8, 2021 4:25 AM

Mar 2021
Screw Code Geass, this is the best ending.
Sep 26, 2021 6:47 PM
Dec 2017
100% wholesome 👏👏👏
Oct 16, 2021 1:08 AM
Jan 2021
This ending was so satisfying
Oct 19, 2021 8:55 PM
Jul 2018
This is better than code geass ending
Pages (26) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 »

More topics from this board

» why do people like the ending of school days?

uzay99 - Dec 18, 2023

38 by Minhtam24fu68 »»
Jun 3, 11:01 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Siing - Jul 5, 2007

163 by eblf2013 »»
Jun 3, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Is this worse than boku no pico?

JustSomeone15 - May 29

16 by KayKimii »»
May 29, 6:29 PM

» Is School Days a misunderstood masterpiece? ( 1 2 )

SkyEatsOcean - Jan 30, 2015

50 by Seabury »»
May 17, 4:43 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MistaNight - Aug 8, 2007

200 by Seabury »»
May 15, 6:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.