Aug 11, 2013 11:55 PM

Jul 2013
NeoAnkara said:
warriorsftw said:
An anime in 3D?
It's already made.
Appleseed I assume?
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Aug 11, 2013 11:57 PM

Jun 2007
HalfMetalJacket said:
NeoAnkara said:
warriorsftw said:
An anime in 3D?
It's already made.
Appleseed I assume?

A lot more than just that.
Aug 11, 2013 11:58 PM

Jul 2013
A world where everybody is the MC, and they have their own free will and they live their life day by day
Dr. Sheldon Cooper " It is no way to make new humans. People coming out of people. Some kind of dirty magic show.
Aug 12, 2013 2:09 AM

Jan 2012
Has there been a harem anime where the MC guys is actually gay and no one knows until he confesses his love to a dude instead of one of the girls?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2013 2:56 AM

Jan 2012
yes,card games on mechas,I wanna see that
also I wanna see a detective anime that actually takes me by surprise and makes me care,like spiral
Aug 12, 2013 3:05 AM
Feb 2012
Neon Genesis EVangelion : The Beginning Of Evangelion

Go. Take my money.
Aug 12, 2013 3:09 AM

Nov 2012
KyuuAL said:
A big blockbuster American made anime.

This hasn't been done yet; but it'll be a while before that happens.

It will never happen, anime=jap
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Aug 12, 2013 3:17 AM

Jun 2008
An anime about Chess. And a high budget hentai with a story of 25 episodes and full of every crazy sexual things you can imagine, tentacles, gang bangs, orgies, enemas, piss enemas, pee drinking, orgs and monsters, vanilla love sex etc.
MonadAug 12, 2013 3:21 AM
Aug 12, 2013 3:18 AM

Jan 2012
speed104 said:
anime haven't done an alien type show before a serious one I mean not oh an alien that looks like a human female with big tits ecchi anime I mean a show like star gate or farscape or battle star galactica or a horror anime like the aliens and predator series

yes it has you've just been watching the wrong shows
ever heard of blue gender?
Aug 12, 2013 3:20 AM
Apr 2013
speed104 said:
anime haven't done an alien type show before a serious one I mean not oh an alien that looks like a human female with big tits ecchi anime I mean a show like star gate or farscape or battle star galactica or a horror anime like the aliens and predator series

Yeah, Blue Gender.
Aug 12, 2013 3:22 AM

Mar 2012
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Group B Rally.
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Aug 12, 2013 3:22 AM

Nov 2012
Anime similar to game of thrones. Or any fantasy book.
Aug 12, 2013 3:23 AM

Jun 2008
worldeditor11 said:
speed104 said:

Yeah, Blue Gender.

What coincidence i was just watching the first episode of that. I started it today.
To be fair though is not only that, there are other shows with non sexy hostile aliens and quite a few movies.
Aug 12, 2013 3:25 AM

Jan 2012
Monad said:
An anime about Chess. And a high budget hentai with a story of 25 episodes and full of every crazy sexual things you can imagine, tentacles, gang bangs, orgies, enemas, piss enemas, pee drinking, orgs and monsters, vanilla love sex etc.

Why didn't I think of that,now I actually want to see a anime about chess
maybe with some new twist like having the chest pieces fight each other when they capture a piece,like in harry potter
Aug 12, 2013 3:25 AM

Jun 2008
Negative-Travis said:

Group B Rally.

And Formula 1. Full of on track action and a lot of personal and political games, rivals, big money, women, various countries. It has everything.
Rally it's time racing, they are not racing next to each other it kind of misses the element of fighting side by side.
MonadAug 12, 2013 3:29 AM
Aug 12, 2013 3:26 AM
Apr 2013
Monad said:
worldeditor11 said:
speed104 said:

Yeah, Blue Gender.

What coincidence i was just watching the first episode of that. I started it today.
To be fair though is not only that, there are other shows with non sexy hostile aliens and quite a few movies.

That reminds me, Gunbuster,Neon Genesis Evangelion etc actually fits to the description.
Aug 12, 2013 3:28 AM

Nov 2012
renders said:
Monad said:

maybe with some new twist like having the chest pieces fight each other when they capture a piece,like in harry potter

Not needed, all they would need for a chess anime would be dramatic staredowns and action close ups.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Aug 12, 2013 3:28 AM
Apr 2013
renders said:
Monad said:

For chess, there is actually one that i know of but its a one-shot manga. I read it and is really damn cool.
Aug 12, 2013 3:30 AM

Dec 2012
I'm 99.9% sure they haven't fucked a cow... yet.

Aug 12, 2013 3:30 AM

Jun 2008
no_good_name said:
renders said:
Monad said:

Not needed, all they would need for a chess anime would be dramatic staredowns and action close ups.

So it would be a fighting shounen? Ahh! i guess no cause they won't be able to tell each others strategy.

TheUnknownTurnip said:

I see you got yourself covered by leaving that 00.1% alone. Never underestimate the power of rule 34.

Btw that is the most awful sig i have ever seen.
Aug 12, 2013 3:42 AM

Mar 2012
Solo_Remnants said:
Has there been a harem anime where the MC guys is actually gay and no one knows until he confesses his love to a dude instead of one of the girls?
Watch CCS.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Aug 12, 2013 3:46 AM

Mar 2012
Monad said:
Negative-Travis said:

Group B Rally.

And Formula 1. Full of on track action and a lot of personal and political games, rivals, big money, women, various countries. It has everything.
Rally it's time racing, they are not racing next to each other it kind of misses the element of fighting side by side.

That's not the point. You're fighting the elements and, since it's Group B, your car and its willingness to kill you.
Aug 12, 2013 3:49 AM

Mar 2012
I want some action adventure when they really keep tract of the time on dayly basis.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Aug 12, 2013 3:49 AM

May 2010
A coming-of-age story centered on a girl living in modern-day Japan who wants to become a geisha, she then makes her decision to make her dream on becoming a geisha come true. Over the years when she grows into a full-fledged geisha, she reunites with a boy she once liked when they went to school together, who is now a young and enterprising businessman.
Aug 12, 2013 3:52 AM
Apr 2013
Negative-Travis said:
Monad said:
Negative-Travis said:

Group B Rally.

That's not the point. You're fighting the elements and, since it's Group B, your car and its willingness to kill you.

Now that i think about it, there werent that many anime that used racing as their theme. But yeah, i am interested if there is any though especially Rally.
Aug 12, 2013 3:54 AM

Mar 2012
12 or 24 episode hentai. Specifically an adaptation of one of the Sono Hanabira VNs that isn't just half an hour of lesbian sex
Aug 12, 2013 4:29 AM

Jul 2013
Negative-Travis said:
Monad said:
Negative-Travis said:

Group B Rally.

Does this count or not?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2013 4:33 AM
Apr 2013
aspampanzer said:
Negative-Travis said:
Monad said:
Negative-Travis said:

Group B Rally.

Does this count or not?

I am goddamned. Will watch this as soon as possible. Thanks mate.
Aug 12, 2013 4:37 AM
Jul 2012
TheUnknownTurnip said:

Have faith! Maybe they will turn this one into an anime one day and you will watch it with your kids, fully proud of that point in your life!

Aug 12, 2013 4:39 AM

Jul 2013
worldeditor11 said:
aspampanzer said:
Negative-Travis said:
Monad said:
Negative-Travis said:

Group B Rally.

Does this count or not?

I am goddamned. Will watch this as soon as possible. Thanks mate.

No worries mate! Though good luck finding subs for that, I don't think anyone has done subs for that thing, let me know if you find them
Aug 12, 2013 4:48 AM

Aug 2009
LegendsOfSushi said:
Anime is filled with fan service, ecchi, school, tsunderes etc. Probably one of the unique things they done was turning a magical girl anime into something so twisted and dark.

But there are so much thing anime has not done yet. What do you think they should do?

A stoner anime comedy.

Just in case nobody has any idea of what a stoner film is-
http://whatculture.com/film/10-greatest-stoner-movies.php

Hoppy said:
A harem anime in a college setting with women to my taste, none have been adapted but a few manga/LNs do exist. That and a true yuri harem anime with no trap which again hasn't been adapted.

Steel Angel Kurumi 2
Queen's Blade Rebellion

KyuuAL said:
A big blockbuster American made anime.

This hasn't been done yet; but it'll be a while before that happens.

Such a thing is impossible because anime are Japanese cartoons made by Japanese and made primarily for a Japanese audience.If its made outside of Japan then it is not anime regardless of style of animation and stories used.,although MAL for some reason chose to add Chinese and Korean cartoons to their database.
Aug 12, 2013 6:32 AM

Jul 2013
Lol...

Twilight the Anime
I'm an Avid Slice of Life fan, if you have any interesting SoL anime/manga to introduce, please do so ^^,

Just your typical Yandere lover :3
Aug 12, 2013 6:44 AM

Aug 2012
An action adventure or a thriller series with a very masculine homosexual male lead (not a girly bishounen), some thing like Southland perhaps (with someone like John Cooper as protagonist)... don't think it will happen any time soon.
Aug 12, 2013 6:49 AM

Jul 2013
ElDynamite said:
Alright, I've got one. An anime with chess in it where they don't screw up the rules.

Hikaru No Go?
I'm an Avid Slice of Life fan, if you have any interesting SoL anime/manga to introduce, please do so ^^,

Aug 12, 2013 6:55 AM
Apr 2013
ElDynamite said:
Furrytales said:
ElDynamite said:
Alright, I've got one. An anime with chess in it where they don't screw up the rules.

Hikaru No Go?

According to Wikipedia, they play Go not chess so NOT YET

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=646767&show=100

Scroll to the bottom.
Aug 12, 2013 6:55 AM

Aug 2013
An adaption of the visual novel Rewrite
Aug 12, 2013 6:59 AM

Jul 2013
ElDynamite said:
Furrytales said:
ElDynamite said:

Hikaru No Go?

According to Wikipedia, they play Go not chess so NOT YET

Always thought Go was a variant of chess.

Shion no Ō is about Shogi(According to wikipedia, its a chess variant).

Didn't watch the anime though.

Aug 12, 2013 7:03 AM

Nov 2011
NeoAnkara said:
Jauregui said:
Well, besides Highschool of the dead I don't know of any other zombie apocalypse anime.
So you can say they haven't done a non-ecchi zombie apocalypse anime.
I heard there is Mahou Shoujo of the End (it's manga though).

I am a hero and Gakkou Gurashi (School-live!) are other manga with that kind of setting.
rederoinAug 12, 2013 7:08 AM

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Aug 12, 2013 9:34 AM

Mar 2012
Furrytales said:
Lol...

Twilight the Anime
Haven't you heard about Vampire Knight?
Aug 12, 2013 9:39 AM

Jul 2013
NeoAnkara said:
Furrytales said:
Lol...

Twilight the Anime
Haven't you heard about Vampire Knight?

Nope D:

Disco Ball Vampires and Shirtless werewolves anime exist huh... Hopefully the anime doesn't do short cuts like not animating the female lead's face.

Aug 12, 2013 9:55 AM

Apr 2012
It's probably been done before but I don't recall an anime featuring a protagonist that isn't white or japenese. Or one thats centered around a black character unless you count Afro Samurai.
Aug 12, 2013 2:44 PM

Mar 2012
aspampanzer said:
Negative-Travis said:
Monad said:
Negative-Travis said:

Group B Rally.

Does this count or not?

Holy shit.
What's better, it's been subbed.

UPDATE: So I finished the first half and I was so mad I actually wrote a review.
Let's just go ahead and say that a rally anime still hasn't been made.
Negative-TravisAug 12, 2013 10:21 PM
Aug 12, 2013 3:30 PM
May 2011
Anime about selling drugs like the wire
Aug 12, 2013 3:33 PM

Sep 2012
ihateeveryone said:
NeoAnkara said:
Make something that will please everyone.

Code Geass. That has every genre and everyway to appeal to anyone's tastes. We got fujoshi undertones, sexy girls, mechas, a highschool setting, romance, fanservice, tits, big words, death, all that.

And yet, I hated it.
Aug 12, 2013 3:41 PM

Jun 2013
They have never made an anime about astral projection, and the theories of our dreams....

In regards to anything otherwise.... They have never made an anime regarding the idea of an average life. They always throw in some twist, or piece to SoL that makes it unrealistic. They have never made something about a really in depth, realistic, and researched normal life.

SetsukoHara said:
ihateeveryone said:
NeoAnkara said:
Make something that will please everyone.

Code Geass. That has every genre and everyway to appeal to anyone's tastes. We got fujoshi undertones, sexy girls, mechas, a highschool setting, romance, fanservice, tits, big words, death, all that.

And yet, I hated it.

Everyone has their own tastes, so there will never be something that everyone will enjoy. I personally enjoyed Code Geass, but again, that's just my opinion. Anyway, why didn't you like Code Geass, pray tell?
It's natural for a person to deny he's a failure as a human being. That's why he searches for somebody who is more miserable than himself. That's why so much animosity exists on the internet. Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person, turn to the internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met. Just to make themselves feel superior. isn't that pathetic? There's a sense of security that comes from speaking badly of someone else. But that isn't true salvation. — Tatsuhiro Satou
YandereTheEmo said:
The only thing more pathetic than quoting someone you know nothing about, is quoting yourself.
Aug 12, 2013 3:47 PM

Jun 2013
I agree with everyone saying they should make a 12 to 24 episode hentai, with an actual plot.

Aug 12, 2013 3:49 PM

Jul 2013
There once was a man from Nantucket, who's only ever line was "Just Fuck It" til he came to the day where he was sad to say his catchphrase had got him in trouble. For he was asked by a gay, with your hole may I play, and he replied with his phrase "Just Fuck It"
Dr. Sheldon Cooper " It is no way to make new humans. People coming out of people. Some kind of dirty magic show.
Aug 12, 2013 3:49 PM

Jun 2013
A long hentai with an actual plot? Stringendo.... That's a long hentai with an actual plot, and tons of characters. It's kind of played out Amagami style, but differently.
It's natural for a person to deny he's a failure as a human being. That's why he searches for somebody who is more miserable than himself. That's why so much animosity exists on the internet. Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person, turn to the internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met. Just to make themselves feel superior. isn't that pathetic? There's a sense of security that comes from speaking badly of someone else. But that isn't true salvation. — Tatsuhiro Satou
YandereTheEmo said:
The only thing more pathetic than quoting someone you know nothing about, is quoting yourself.
Aug 12, 2013 3:54 PM
Aug 12, 2013 4:05 PM

Sep 2012
YandereTheEmo said:

Everyone has their own tastes, so there will never be something that everyone will enjoy. I personally enjoyed Code Geass, but again, that's just my opinion. Anyway, why didn't you like Code Geass, pray tell?

Don't remember much of the story, but it didn't interest me that much and I also couldn't stand the execution of the only battle I saw. I hate when I'm supposed to believe that a character is a genius, and when I'm analysing the situation, I end up thinking that:"No, this guy isn't very intelligent, it's just his opponents that are completely dumb."
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Blu-ray is an outdated metric, Streaming services are the new standard ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Jun 2

84 by BilboBaggins365 »»
35 seconds ago

» A character who is impossible to love?

torsan88 - Today

26 by APolygons2 »»
46 seconds ago

» What cartoon did you come to learn was actually anime

JaniSIr - 2 hours ago

5 by BilboBaggins365 »»
14 minutes ago

» Do you unironically think that hentai can be art? ( 1 2 )

Spunkert - Mar 11

58 by zombie_pegasus »»
51 minutes ago

» Would anime be better if they started to use more adult casts?

Thy-Veseveia - Yesterday

31 by APolygons2 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.