Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 4, 2013 1:15 PM
Sep 2012
@Loki no. This series isn't so simple that they'd just be like other shonen (become hokage/pirate king/find ging)

Findng Gin itself is just one goal that is a means that helps Gon explore the world and the PEOPLE that live in that world (or creatures). I'm 99% sure that finding Ging wont be at the end, more like i the middle-ish... Afterward Gon goes on a joirney again, independently with his own journeys and destinations. (Also i remember in whale islabd killua said he'd stick with gon until he finds what he wants to do in life and now they are building up the separation of the two so they might go it alone) :(
Aug 4, 2013 1:17 PM

Feb 2012
batossai said:
Loki0830 said:

You have to remember, his ultimate goal in this series is to find his father, Ging. Every other goal between that is simply a means to better himself, fail or no. You are looking at the series and assuming Gon will have to kill the King and defeat the Ants. Maybe you need to be reminded that Gon's goal isn't to defeat the King, it is to save Kite from the ants in NGL. Sure, Gon needs to become stronger, but why does he need to become as strong as the king to save Kite?

i see you do have a point about gon's ultimate goal is finding ging, i admit i kinda lost track of that. However his current goal of saving kite seems off to me, i mean the man is already dead, if we didnt know he was dead then that would be ok since its would be a relevant goal. I dont know maybe the execution could have been better but i cant seem to care as a viewer about his current goal since i know its futile. So what would be left for him to do if not try to save ngl or stop the ants? and if he only got strong enough to help kite escape then what can he do when he realizes that his goal isnt possible? i guess ill have to wait and see.

Just wait and see. Togashi is always unpredictable, you're using your limited imagination and expectation of cliche shounen to pigeon hole the plot and character direction. This arc is LONG and A LOT will be going on. Like someone said, in a story about WW2, our heroes might not be the one to take out Hitler but they're still contributing to a war in the whole picture and their personal growth and journey is a story worth telling. The fun part is..now we're introduced 4 very overpowered villains, how will the humans fight back. Seems impossible right? Given it's Togashi, there'll be awesome strategies without evolving your typical one-on-one type of battles nor battle of strength. It'd be all on teamwork, ability tricks and the war of informations.
Aug 4, 2013 1:20 PM
Sep 2012
As for the episode OMG the king is awesome
>.<
The MUSIC during the scene where he eats the girl is awesome (OST is out btw and it rocks)

Menthu's ability is really cool, colt switching sides and every ant going on its own, argghhh awesome.

Rip peggy :(

Gon and Kil lost, spoiled by preview but I still like that they didnt do it in a cliche way and make them just fodder obstacles
Aug 4, 2013 1:23 PM
Sep 2012
@batossai except Gon doesn't know, yea we know it's futile (duh) but that's not the point, Gon's so optimistic about this like some heroic shonen hero trotting into it all, I wanna see how he reacts when he sees the head (or puppet
Kite or w/e)
Aug 4, 2013 1:30 PM

Jun 2009
About Gon thinking Kite is still alive and us viewers knowing it's actually futile. I think that's actually pretty brilliant. We know his desire to save Kite is all for not, which kind of paints his optimism in saving him in a kind of sad light. At the same time, I think his believing against all odds and the sad reality is kind of beautiful. I'm extremely excited for when he inevitably finds out.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Aug 4, 2013 1:31 PM

Aug 2012
batossai said:
Loki0830 said:

You have to remember, his ultimate goal in this series is to find his father, Ging. Every other goal between that is simply a means to better himself, fail or no. You are looking at the series and assuming Gon will have to kill the King and defeat the Ants. Maybe you need to be reminded that Gon's goal isn't to defeat the King, it is to save Kite from the ants in NGL. Sure, Gon needs to become stronger, but why does he need to become as strong as the king to save Kite?

i see you do have a point about gon's ultimate goal is finding ging, i admit i kinda lost track of that. However his current goal of saving kite seems off to me, i mean the man is already dead, if we didnt know he was dead then that would be ok since its would be a relevant goal. I dont know maybe the execution could have been better but i cant seem to care as a viewer about his current goal since i know its futile. So what would be left for him to do if not try to save ngl or stop the ants? and if he only got strong enough to help kite escape then what can he do when he realizes that his goal isnt possible? i guess ill have to wait and see.

WTF? He is not dead yet, are you watching the same anime I am? Pitou healed him.
Aug 4, 2013 1:31 PM

Aug 2012
GUYS, HE IS NOT DEAD YET, PITOU HEALED HIM.
Aug 4, 2013 1:35 PM
Sep 2012
lupadim said:
Facepalm
No he just put him back together, rewatch violin scene, there was someone controlling him
Aug 4, 2013 1:39 PM
Sep 2009
Great episode, and lol at this thread, just let battosai see things for himself stop spoiling the series or trying to convince him based on goddamn spoilers.
Aug 4, 2013 2:01 PM

Oct 2008
HurricaneSweet said:
lupadim said:
Facepalm
No he just put him back together, rewatch violin scene, there was someone controlling him

Are you a manga reader? If so, please ignore my post. If not.... I don't think that "violin scene" serves as proof that Kite is still dead. I think it is safe to assume that he isn't alive in the conventional sense. And he is obviously being controlled. But it seems to me that in order for Kite to have any value and to be of any use to Pitou, he would need to be able to use nen. And how can one use nen if he has no aura aka life energy? Of course, I suppose his body could be simply a vessel for Pitou's nen and Kite's body is simply a doll. Still, I'm not ready to say he is alive or dead right now. He was definitely killed. But was he resurrected as a soulless meat puppet or a nen controlled zombie --- or something else? I'm waiting anxiously for that to be revealed in the anime. But you are probably right, Kite is probably just a dead doll.
n10sityAug 4, 2013 2:05 PM
Aug 4, 2013 2:09 PM
Sep 2012
No i'm not but it's 100% obvious, the only way he can be 'alive' is like Colt, getting eaten and crap, even then it'd be controversial because we can't prove it's really him and not just some ant off-spring 'programmed' to be him, having his memory and all...
Aug 4, 2013 2:50 PM

Jan 2008
So many head shots.

So is it ever mentioned who was made using the NGL leader guy? I'm gonna guess the king but I'm really not sure.
Aug 4, 2013 3:03 PM
Oct 2011
Does anyone find it funny how Colt got betrayed by his little brothers and sister after him wanting to protect his sister before he was turned into an ant?
Paul said:
So many head shots.

So is it ever mentioned who was made using the NGL leader guy? I'm gonna guess the king but I'm really not sure.
Don't think/remember it was directly revealed, but it should be more obvious in the rest of the arc.
Aug 4, 2013 3:07 PM

Nov 2009
Paul said:
So many head shots.

It's mentioned in the Manga and the scene where it's mentioned was removed from the anime. Reason most likely being is how confusing the manga did it and randomly, there are a few chances for them in this arc to put the missing information.
Aug 4, 2013 3:09 PM
Oct 2011
lupadim said:
Kite as a person is dead, all that's left is his body.
Aug 4, 2013 3:13 PM

May 2012
good episode with minimum annoying Gon and Killua gayness
Aug 4, 2013 3:21 PM

Apr 2007
lupadim said:

double facepalm
This isnt dragonball, where people can get ressurected into their old body after being decapitated.
Aug 4, 2013 4:38 PM

Mar 2013
Well it's not Dragonball, but the king reminds me a lot of Frieza with his tail and everything. The king's got an awesome voice actor (it's the same as Izaya in Durarara and Levi in SNK right?), but he seems kind of annoying to me so far since he just kills everyone who annoys him in the slightest.
Aug 4, 2013 4:57 PM
Aug 2012
This episode was good but the events that place frustrated me so much because it was hard to see the ants fall apart and gon/killua's defeat.
Aug 4, 2013 5:25 PM

Mar 2009
gedata said:
MCAL said:
It feels like Togashi is a man who is in the business of outdoing himself on a regular basis.

he really outdid himself with this latest hiatus

Aug 4, 2013 6:13 PM

Oct 2011
Asfaria said:
Well it's not Dragonball, but the king reminds me a lot of Frieza with his tail and everything. The king's got an awesome voice actor (it's the same as Izaya in Durarara and Levi in SNK right?), but he seems kind of annoying to me so far since he just kills everyone who annoys him in the slightest.

He will progressively become more likable the more you get to know him. This guy arguably has one of the best character development I have seen from any shounen antagonist. And I think he looks more like Perfect Cell than Frieza; if you recall, Cell has a tail too.

Aug 4, 2013 6:17 PM

Sep 2008
Asfaria said:

I thought they kind of explained that with the sub-commanders' discussion.

Will you hesitate to kill an ant if it annoyed you?(no pun intended)
There's two kinds of people you can't win an argument against:
One - Too dumb to tell right from wrong.
Two - Too stubborn to admit they are wrong.
Aug 4, 2013 6:38 PM

Feb 2010
lovevc said:

Umm, excuse me but the two happen to be two little kids that are best friends, so it's actually bromance. Not sure what you're seeing, but if you maybe had friends you'd know what I'm talking about. If you do, then excuse me because by the way you described their relationship I would've never guessed you'd understand.

Well, this episode's screwed up. I don't know how anyone can come to like those disgusting mutated monsters, yes, even the disgusting butterfly one, so when I saw the king being conceived I threw up a little in my mouth. Did they...really have to show the Queen giving birth to that disgusting creature? It was a little too much for me. He's got such a disgusting character and screw him I hope he gets crushed by a gigantic foot or something. I lost it at that scene he killed the little girl and ate her brains. He's also horrendously ugly, I mean most of them are since they're...well, mutated creatures but he's the king of them so he stands as the ugliest of them all.

I was also kind of wondering...HOW ARE GON AND KILLUA STILL ALIVE? I thought that Palm would've...you know...cut them into pieces the moment they lost. Seriously sad about what's happening, watching this felt like a bunch of crap was flung at my face because it totally went against how I thought it would go as unrealistic my expectations were...
EarlCielAug 4, 2013 6:42 PM
Aug 4, 2013 6:46 PM

Apr 2012
gon and killua ;;
Aug 4, 2013 6:51 PM

Sep 2008
EarlCiel said:
lovevc said:

Umm, excuse me but the two happen to be two little kids that are best friends, so it's actually bromance. Not sure what you're seeing, but if you maybe had friends you'd know what I'm talking about. If you do, then excuse me because by the way you described their relationship I would've never guessed you'd understand.

Well, this episode's screwed up. I don't know how anyone can come to like those disgusting mutated monsters, yes, even the disgusting butterfly one, so when I saw the king being conceived I threw up a little in my mouth. Did they...really have to show the Queen giving birth to that disgusting creature? It was a little too much for me. He's got such a disgusting character and screw him I hope he gets crushed by a gigantic foot or something. I lost it at that scene he killed the little girl and ate her brains. He's also horrendously ugly, I mean most of them are since they're...well, mutated creatures but he's the king of them so he stands as the ugliest of them all.

I was also kind of wondering...HOW ARE GON AND KILLUA STILL ALIVE? I thought that Palm would've...you know...cut them into pieces the moment they lost. Seriously sad about what's happening, watching this felt like a bunch of crap was flung at my face because it totally went against how I thought it would go as unrealistic my expectations were...

He probably thinks you're ugly and have disgusting character too. As for eating the brains of the child part, well there's no room for mercy in a survival of the fittest..
There's two kinds of people you can't win an argument against:
One - Too dumb to tell right from wrong.
Two - Too stubborn to admit they are wrong.
Aug 4, 2013 8:15 PM
Jun 2013
so much spoilers about Cell...ummm, I meant the Ant King's future, why can't people who read the manga just let anime only watchers enjoy the moment of having a super duper evil villian who is super duper strong in HxH....
Aug 4, 2013 8:17 PM
Jun 2013
Dashiawia said:
Asfaria said:

He will progressively become more likable the more you get to know him. This guy arguably has one of the best character development I have seen from any shounen antagonist. And I think he looks more like Perfect Cell than Frieza; if you recall, Cell has a tail too.

jeez plz add spoiler tag
Aug 5, 2013 1:52 AM

Aug 2012
am i the only one who felt sad because gon and killua are going to leave each other ?
i had flashbacks about all what happend with gon and killua :(
Aug 5, 2013 2:39 AM

Jun 2012
Well, they didn't show the fight this episode, but at least a lot still happened.

The king born, the queen dying, Colt risking his life, and . . ., Killua's goodbye QQ

Wow, that was a sudden end to a short arc.

Aug 5, 2013 6:43 AM

Apr 2013
lupadim said:

im not a manga reader.
theres its only one method so far that can bring dead back to life "somehow" but i dont think i can say it cuz its maybe its manga spoiler :) and that method its not neferpitou ability...
The Heart
Signature Background Created By Tite Kubo
All right reserved

Aug 5, 2013 9:13 AM

Feb 2010
kuity said:

He probably thinks you're ugly and have disgusting character too. As for eating the brains of the child part, well there's no room for mercy in a survival of the fittest..

Oh sure, see what I care about what a fictional monster thinks about me. No mercy in a survival of the fittest?
You see I think we seem to have a misunderstanding here, I don't think in this ecosystem there are ravaged beasts with the appalling way of finding prey like him, after all he's oh-so-infatuated with the taste of "rare humans" and attacks a child to taste her brain.

Oh, it's survival of of the fittest, so that's okay. If a human being attacked another human being it wouldn't be called "survival of the fittest" and be justified even if a zombie apocalypse happened. It's inhuman to inconsiderately kill your own species, and that's what differentiates us from animals,. An unalterable fact is that he's a monster, and a monster has no mercy and his actions should not be justified by "oh, he's just doing it because that's the way he is and he's just trying to survive". Tell me that when there are multiple king chimera ants born fighting for food and that little child happened to be one of only things left to eat. Tell me that when he actually has a justified reason for eating humans other than he "finds them tasty".

This is why you can't exactly connect the dots and make a monster have human-like qualities because in the end, he's born a monster and is a monster. Not that they can't have a change of heart, but as of now I see him as a monster and an ugly and disgusting one.
EarlCielAug 5, 2013 9:17 AM
Aug 5, 2013 9:17 AM

Jul 2010
Lol, I couldn't help but think of Cell when I saw the King! Especially when he was in the field, I was thinking he was gonna use his tail to suck the people out of their clothes. o.o Ugh, so creepy!

I felt so heartbroken at the end of the episode. It's so depressing to see Gon down. He's always the one who's happy and lively, but now....ugh. And then Killua leaving. I can't take it! Killua's my favorite. He's the balance for Gon. I really need him to stay. :(

I hope they make it to NGL somehow (the black-haired guy's bet was a hint), but without Gon's Nen, it seems impossible. I find myself just almost losing interest in NGL if my favorite two boys can't make it~

The track at the end when they were in the vehicle (the motif from the ending theme) really set the mood, and made me shed a few tears. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

Sad episode, but well-done. I was rather surprised that they didn't animate the rest of the fights from the last two episodes, seeing as they were important, but I didn't mind very much.

Don't cry sweetheart~! You're making me cry D':

5/5
Aug 5, 2013 10:13 AM
Jul 2013
i miss hisoka
Aug 5, 2013 10:30 AM

Jun 2012
This was a totally boring episode. My brother already spoiled that Killua and Gon would lose, and the end of the fight was just a quick 5 second flashback. I wanted to see more of Killua fighting and buckling under the pressure of his habits. Ahhhhhhhhhh, the disarray in the Chimera Ant army didn't really matter all that much to me cause I don't like any of the chimera ants in particular. I only really care about characters I really like, which was only Killua in this episode. I was really disappointed. Just wondering, but why hasn't Killua left Gon. He promised Biske that he would if he lost the fight, but at the end he said that for the seven days that Gon was in zetsu, he would protect him. To tell the truth, I don't want Killua to leave Gon cause he'd be out of the series then, but I don't really like Gon.
SusuBitesYouAug 11, 2013 5:31 AM
Aug 5, 2013 10:41 AM
Apr 2013
EarlCiel said:
Oh sure, see what I care about what a fictional monster thinks about me. No mercy in a survival of the fittest?
You see I think we seem to have a misunderstanding here, I don't think in this ecosystem there are ravaged beasts with the appalling way of finding prey like him, after all he's oh-so-infatuated with the taste of "rare humans" and attacks a child to taste her brain.

Oh, it's survival of of the fittest, so that's okay. If a human being attacked another human being it wouldn't be called "survival of the fittest" and be justified even if a zombie apocalypse happened. It's inhuman to inconsiderately kill your own species, and that's what differentiates us from animals,. An unalterable fact is that he's a monster, and a monster has no mercy and his actions should not be justified by "oh, he's just doing it because that's the way he is and he's just trying to survive". Tell me that when there are multiple king chimera ants born fighting for food and that little child happened to be one of only things left to eat. Tell me that when he actually has a justified reason for eating humans other than he "finds them tasty".

This is why you can't exactly connect the dots and make a monster have human-like qualities because in the end, he's born a monster and is a monster. Not that they can't have a change of heart, but as of now I see him as a monster and an ugly and disgusting one.

Are you vegetarian ? If you are, then you're entitled to this opinion. But if you do eat meat, do you really think there's any difference between the King eating a small child and humans eating meat ? What makes killing animals to eat them morally acceptable ? Nothing. We kill them because we can, because we're stronger than them and they can't fight back. Do the dead animals you eat mean anything to you ? Well, the child meant nothing to the King either. Really, the fight human vs Ants doesn't have any moral dimension.
Aug 5, 2013 10:54 AM
Oct 2011
kuity said:
EarlCiel said:
lovevc said:

Sorry to disappoint you, but the Chimera Ant arc is not a survival of the fittest arc.
Aug 5, 2013 11:12 AM
Apr 2013
Candor said:
Sorry to disappoint you, but the Chimera Ant arc is not a survival of the fittest arc.

I disagree. The entire arc is a battle between the human race and the Chimera Ants. It's all about which species is the strongest, which one will defeat the other.
Aug 5, 2013 11:13 AM
Oct 2011
Django_Freeman said:
Candor said:

I disagree. The entire arc is a battle between the human race and the Chimera Ants. It's all about which species is the strongest, which one will defeat the other.
Then you're missing the point of the arc. Pay attention in the future episodes.
Aug 5, 2013 11:15 AM
Apr 2013
Candor said:
Django_Freeman said:
Candor said:

Then you're missing the point of the arc. Pay attention in the future episodes.

What is the point then ? I've read the entire arc, you can use spoiler tag if you wish.
Django_FreemanAug 5, 2013 2:27 PM
Aug 5, 2013 11:27 AM
Oct 2011
There's no need for spoiler tags when you know curiosity is a killer (for anime-only viewers in this case, so remove the goddamn major spoilers), but from this episode you can see that the ants are starting to join the humans, the battle isn't totally Humans vs Ants. There's a "survival of the fittest" theme in the arc, but it's not the main point of it. Again, no need to spoil the shit out of the arc for everyone, just continue watching and try to use your brain while thinking and analyzing and reading between the lines.
Candor123Aug 5, 2013 11:36 AM
Aug 5, 2013 11:37 AM
Apr 2013
Candor said:
There's no need for spoiler tags (remove the goddamn major spoilers), but from this episode you can see that the ants are starting to join the humans. There's a "survival of the fittest" theme in the arc, but it's not the main point of it. Again, no need to spoil the shit out of the arc for everyone, just continue watching and try to use your brain while thinking of what's going on.

I'm not sure I like the "try to use your brain while thinking of what's going on". You might think about being more respectful when you're talking to people who haven't done any wrong to you. As for the spoilers...what the hell are you talking about ? Maybe you didn't notice, but I put spoiler tags.

Besides, you can't really argue that "survival of the fittest" isn't still an important theme of the arc. Come on, the King himself talks about it several times during the arc. From this episode alone, you can see his "I only respect the strong" mentality : Pitou only gains his respect after surviving one of his blows. I said you might think about being more respectful when talking to people, but I might add that when you want to be condescending, at least be sure you're right.
Django_FreemanAug 5, 2013 12:02 PM
Aug 5, 2013 12:00 PM

Feb 2012
Candor said:
There's no need for spoiler tags when you know curiosity is a killer (for anime-only viewers in this case, so remove the goddamn major spoilers), but from this episode you can see that the ants are starting to join the humans, the battle isn't totally Humans vs Ants. There's a "survival of the fittest" theme in the arc, but it's not the main point of it. Again, no need to spoil the shit out of the arc for everyone, just continue watching and try to use your brain while thinking and analyzing and reading between the lines.

Well Django was right. There's setup but not made totally clear in this episode yet (will be in the next), the Ants are now split into 3 groups:
The King group (who are about species dominance and survial of the fittest),
The Queen Group (the ones that surrender to save her life)
The Individuals (the lion, the scorpion, Rammot etc)
He was talking about the King group's motivation of course, and the arc is largely about that (well it's the premises and the main conflict that motivate the battles), and the conversation was about the King. It's irrevelent that you brought up the other 2 groups as contrary.
kcacoAug 5, 2013 12:04 PM
Aug 5, 2013 1:13 PM
Mar 2012
At last we are moving on.
Aug 5, 2013 1:15 PM

Apr 2007
Candor said:

Why start a debate with someone with that attitude. Why should he consider that someone else could possibly click on his (obviously shown) spoiler tag.

instead of just disagreeing with him, how about you give us your view on the arc (with 10 spoiler tags please , because it is possible that someone will click through 9 spoiler tags before they realise that they might get spoiled)
Aug 5, 2013 1:50 PM
Oct 2011
BlackListHunter said:
Candor said:

Why start a debate with someone with that attitude. Why should he consider that someone else could possibly click on his (obviously shown) spoiler tag.

instead of just disagreeing with him, how about you give us your view on the arc (with 10 spoiler tags please , because it is possible that someone will click through 9 spoiler tags before they realise that they might get spoiled)
I'm just trying to be a bit more considerate about not spoiling anything for anime-only viewers, unlike him. The episode just introduced the king, the newborn king, all he did was ask for food and use the power he has to get food, and observing the world, his character is still that of a newborn baby, the arc still hadn't went further than that, so I thought I'd put my thoughts on the matter after the arc progresses a bit regarding the king, again, trying to be considerate about anime-only viewers.
Aug 5, 2013 1:55 PM

Jun 2009
Candor said:
BlackListHunter said:
Candor said:

I'm just trying to be a bit more considerate about not spoiling anything for anime-only viewers, unlike him. The episode just introduced the king, the newborn king, all he did was ask for food and use the power he has to get food, and observing the world, his character is still that of a newborn baby, the arc still hadn't went further than that, so I thought I'd put my thoughts on the matter after the arc progresses a bit regarding the king, again, trying to be considerate about anime-only viewers.

And thank you for that.

People need to realize that it is sometimes hard for others to not click on spoiler tags. Personally, I've been able to avoid that but not everyone will do that. You could say that spoiler tags are around for a reason, but it's best to just not put the temptation out there. Besides spoiling events from the manga is very clearly against the rules.

To put things in another perspective: how would you guys like it if you went into other shows threads, something that you've never read the manga or novel for, and people kept posting spoilers left and right. It's not cool.
Ston3_FreeN7Aug 5, 2013 1:59 PM
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Aug 5, 2013 2:08 PM
Apr 2013
OK, I understand your point and I will avoid doing that in the future if it's really a problem to some people, but in the end the one who clicks on the spoiler tag, fully knowing he will get spoiled, is the only one responsible for getting spoiled. You can't really say I'm not considerate : not being considerate would have been posting spoilers without hiding them. Since I put spoiler tags, it's up to the reader to choose if he will click or not. If he can't resist the temptation...Well, too bad for him, but he had been warned, and he only has himself to blame.
Django_FreemanAug 5, 2013 2:13 PM
Aug 5, 2013 2:20 PM
Oct 2011
Luna_ said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
It says "DO NOT", it doesn't say use spoiler tags, there's a big red "DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE" at the top of the thread. Even if people have weak english, it's still really easy to understand.
Aug 5, 2013 2:27 PM
Apr 2013
Candor said:
Luna_ said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
It says "DO NOT", it doesn't say use spoiler tags, there's a big red "DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE" at the top of the thread. Even if people have weak english, it's still really easy to understand.

Well, this is something I can't argue against. I never really read that actually. I'm gonna delete the previous spoilers, but again, did you really have to use such a condescending tone ? It doesn't make you sound smart, actually it's quite the opposite.
Aug 5, 2013 4:05 PM

Aug 2012
fishergirl16 said:

Don't cry sweetheart~! You're making me cry D':

5/5

Oh, my little serial killer that assassinated hundreds of people for no reason at all!

I simply can't understand how Gon likes Killua if he hates so much assassins. There is definitely a plothole there (Killua definitely killed hundreds of people). I mean, he is always asking spider members "How can you kill people you don't even know?", very ironic he likes Killua so much
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 111 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2014

517 by Nerdason »»
Yesterday, 4:15 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 110 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2013

170 by Nerdason »»
Yesterday, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 109 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2013

175 by Nerdason »»
Yesterday, 2:56 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AngelicFeces - Mar 10, 2012

97 by _Abdullah_ »»
Jun 5, 1:25 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 108 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2013

292 by Nerdason »»
Jun 5, 4:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.