Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (15) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 29, 2012 4:27 PM

Jun 2011
What's with all the transgender troll topics on the forum now... ._.

ssjokg said:
OP can you add a poll to the thread?Just curious.

Can't add a poll for some reason. The option isn't there.

Nov 29, 2012 4:32 PM

Sep 2012
Depends on the person, but if I like them, why not?
Nov 29, 2012 4:41 PM

Apr 2011
I think she's quite pretty (and I'm sure there's more good ones out there)

Still not sure. Like I said:

GloriousHawk said:
What I say and do might be two different things.
Nov 29, 2012 5:22 PM

Nov 2007
If they were upfront and honest about it with me before we got to the proposal stage (seeing as I'd hope we'd only be that far after really knowing and trusting each other), then sure! Why not? But if they told me after the fact, well, that's a major breach of trust and shows a disturbing lack of faith, so no I wouldn't. But that has nothing to do with being transgender so much as actually knowing and trusting your partner.

one-more-time said:
Negative-Travis said:
I'm the only one in my family who still holds the name "Travis", and I'd like to keep the line going.

Sorry, but my mind cannot grasp it. Such reasons in my book are tagged "stupid", "selfish", etc.

Just wanting to keep your last name, I agree with one-more-time. But having a desire to produce your own kids, ehh, I don't think that's actually a terrible reason. For some people, that's really important, and I don't believe having that desire makes you horrible. I'd be up for adopting, because I personally never want kids, so if I suddenly did, then I'd want to take in some who need it (there are sadly too many unwanted kids). But desiring your own kids isn't bad or selfish, methinks.
TsumayoujiNov 29, 2012 5:28 PM
Nov 29, 2012 5:34 PM
Jul 2008
I want to have my own kids, so no.
If I didnt want kids or wanted to adopt I think I wouldn't mind.

But speaking of that, I'm a girl and heterosexual, so how exactly would that work I have no idea o.O
Nov 29, 2012 5:36 PM

Nov 2012
It's not like I have anything against them, it's just....

I wouldn't go as far as to MARRY them.

I don't like knowing that this girl used to be a man.

I'm completely straight, so that really bothers me.

I hope I don't sound like a bad person...
Nov 29, 2012 5:43 PM
Jun 2012
GloriousHawk said:

Ran into her at an arcade once. No joke. She looks better in person.
Nov 29, 2012 5:46 PM

Sep 2008
Meri said:
But speaking of that, I'm a girl and heterosexual, so how exactly would that work I have no idea o.O

People who were assigned male at birth are hardly the only kind of transgendered person.
FtM got you covered, Meri. No worries.
もののあはれ。。。
Nov 29, 2012 5:47 PM

Jun 2011
GloriousHawk said:

I happen to think that Nong Poy is extremely hot, and she is another transgender.

Nov 29, 2012 5:50 PM

Apr 2012
onedaysnotice said:
GloriousHawk said:

I happen to think that Nong Poy is extremely hot, and she is another transgender.

So his crotch is a stump?
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Nov 29, 2012 5:52 PM

Jul 2012
BloodRequiem said:
onedaysnotice said:
GloriousHawk said:

*her
Nov 29, 2012 5:52 PM

Jun 2011
BloodRequiem said:
onedaysnotice said:
GloriousHawk said:

Nah the tree was just completely removed, and replaced with a hole.
Nov 29, 2012 5:53 PM

Apr 2012
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/11/28/belgian_missus/
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jun 2012
BloodRequiem said:
onedaysnotice said:
GloriousHawk said:

lol. 3rd pic is kinda "mannish" tbh.

Jan 2012
BloodRequiem said:
onedaysnotice said:
GloriousHawk said:

I believe the proper PC term these days is "nubbin"
Nov 29, 2012 5:57 PM

Jun 2011
Madeline said:
BloodRequiem said:
onedaysnotice said:
GloriousHawk said:

girly enough? :)
Nov 29, 2012 6:00 PM
Jul 2008
BlueOni said:
Meri said:

People who were assigned male at birth are hardly the only kind of transgendered person.
FtM got you covered, Meri. No worries.
FtM have harder time concerning surgery then MtF I think.
Just read this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans_man
and this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery_(female-to-male)#Genital_reassignment

And a lot of FtM guys do not get lower surgery at all.
This would be a deal breaker :x

Guess it's easier to chop it of then grow it @.@
Nov 29, 2012 6:01 PM

Apr 2012
onedaysnotice said:
Madeline said:
BloodRequiem said:
onedaysnotice said:
GloriousHawk said:

girly enough? :)

The hips and the midsection kind of gives it away.
Nov 29, 2012 6:44 PM

Dec 2011
Transgender definitely not. Transsexual.. I don't see how that could work out at all. I'm a straight female, and I can't see myself with a guy wanting to be a girl/ girl wanting to be a guy/ or someone who undergoes a sex change surgery.
I could marry an intersex who isn't trans if they identify themselves as male and to me they look male (I don't care about what's on the inside). I don't see happening, but I don't automatically rule it out.
Nov 29, 2012 6:46 PM

Jul 2012
uzu-dragons said:
Transgender definitely not. Transsexual.. I don't see how that could work out at all. I'm a straight female, and I can't see myself with a guy wanting to be a girl/ girl wanting to be a guy/ or someone who undergoes a sex change surgery.
I could marry an intersex who isn't trans if they identify themselves as male and to me they look male (I don't care about what's on the inside). I don't see happening, but I don't automatically rule it out.

An intersexed person who identifies as male would be transgender,,,,
Nov 29, 2012 7:05 PM

Dec 2011
professor-salt said:
uzu-dragons said:

By transgender i mean crossdressers, androgynous people, etc.. pretty sure not all intersexes fall into that category.
Nov 29, 2012 7:12 PM

Jul 2012
uzu-dragons said:
professor-salt said:
uzu-dragons said:

By transgender i mean crossdressers, androgynous people, etc.. pretty sure not all intersexes fall into that category.

Transgender is defined by not identifying as your birth sex, so an intersexed person identifying as male -would- be transgender :\
Nov 29, 2012 7:13 PM

Nov 2011
uzu-dragons said:
professor-salt said:
uzu-dragons said:

I don't think they do at all. Intersex could almost be seen as gender-less since they have both parts.

Definition for Transgender: Identified with a gender other than the biological one.

And well, intersex does not fall under the category of male or female like what transgender states.(They have both parts.) At some point they choose the gender they want to be and get the unwanted parts removed. Although this overall is more complicated.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Nov 29, 2012 7:15 PM

Jun 2011
uzu-dragons said:
professor-salt said:
uzu-dragons said:

Please use the definition I made at the first post. I known transgender is an umbrella term, but this discussion is limited to those who have undergone gender reassignment surgery.
\
Nov 29, 2012 7:19 PM

Jun 2009
That makes absolutely no sense. Regardless of what term you decide to use ("Transvestite" is seldom used now), they are transgender.
Nov 29, 2012 7:20 PM

Jun 2011
Trapalicious said:
onedaysnotice said:
I would more specifically define crossdrossers as transvestites rather than transgender anyway :)

That makes absolutely no sense. Regardless of what term you decide to use ("Transvestite" is seldom used now), they are transgender.

Sorry, I was misinformed. I editted it out after checking wikipedia, but you ninja'd me to it xD
Nov 29, 2012 7:24 PM

Jul 2012
Ragix said:
uzu-dragons said:
professor-salt said:
uzu-dragons said:

I don't think they do at all. Intersex could almost be seen as gender-less since they have both parts.

Definition for Transgender: Identified with a gender other than the biological one.

And well, intersex does not fall under the category of male or female like what transgender states.(They have both parts.) At some point they choose the gender they want to be and get the unwanted parts removed. Although this overall is more complicated.

Intersexed people don't really have both genitals(some do, though). It's really a matter of having both XX and XY chromosomes
Nov 29, 2012 7:34 PM
Jul 2008
Hermaphrodites = Intersexed?
Nov 29, 2012 7:40 PM

Dec 2011
Ragix said:

pretty much exactly what I was thinking.
professor-salt said:

Transgender is defined by not identifying as your birth sex, so an intersexed person identifying as male -would- be transgender :

It can also be defined as some behaving in a manner that differs to their gender norm. If anything I think intersex is be more related to transsexualism.. anyone would probably get confused about who they really were if they found out they had mixed up chromosomes or male and female parts. But I see them all as separate categories that can mix, but not in all instances. In any case, maybe this is just getting too technical lol.
Meri said:
Hermaphrodites = Intersexed?
correct
Nov 29, 2012 7:55 PM

Nov 2011
professor-salt said:
Ragix said:
uzu-dragons said:
professor-salt said:
uzu-dragons said:

Intersexed people don't really have both genitals(some do, though). It's really a matter of having both XX and XY chromosomes

Yeah, but that's the complicated part. Every intersex person is different some do have both, some lean towards more to one gender then the other and so on. Most of the time intersex babies gets a gender chosen for them depending on what gender they lean to more and it gets even more complicated from there. In general though it seems to me you either lean to one side more then the other and become that gender, or you just stick with intersex until a gender is chosen. It's just really complicated with that along with other stuff that's needed in certain situations like treatments, etc.

If we really look at every case it's mixed and in some cases you and me may be right and in others wrong. Just complicated. >.<
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Nov 29, 2012 8:01 PM

Jun 2008
danmari said:
I don't know where you live, or what Christians there are like. From your claims I gather they're a bunch of fundamentalists who take the Bible literally as if word for word in there came straight out of God's mouth.

I live in America, and I can assure you that my claim about certain christians is correct.

Not all of them, but a loud portion of them are that way.

To them, the bible is 100% literal and infallible.
Nov 29, 2012 8:46 PM

Nov 2010
JustALEX said:
danmari said:
I don't know where you live, or what Christians there are like. From your claims I gather they're a bunch of fundamentalists who take the Bible literally as if word for word in there came straight out of God's mouth.

I live in America, and I can assure you that my claim about certain christians is correct.

Not all of them, but a loud portion of them are that way.

To them, the bible is 100% literal and infallible.
No there are a lot of things in the bible that people in America don't follow like no eating pig and getting tattoos.

I know a lot of people who are religious that think that homosexuality is completely fine, culture evolves and eventually, hopefully sooner than later will get used to it. The bible has been used against a lot of things(all sorts of civil rights), and people change and adapt.
Nov 29, 2012 9:09 PM

Jun 2008
IntroverTurtle said:
No there are a lot of things in the bible that people in America don't follow like no eating pig and getting tattoos..

Like I said, not all of them, it's a minority who believe the bible is 100% literal.

And the ones who don't follow some of the stricter rules usually play it off because they say that the "times have changed" and certain old testament rules no longer apply.
Nov 29, 2012 9:17 PM

Nov 2010
JustALEX said:
IntroverTurtle said:
No there are a lot of things in the bible that people in America don't follow like no eating pig and getting tattoos..

Like I said, not all of them, it's a minority who believe the bible is 100% literal.

And the ones who don't follow some of the stricter rules usually play it off because they say that the "times have changed" and certain old testament rules no longer apply.
So you define a whole group of people by the minority.

And eventually people will be saying "the times have changed" when talking about gay marriage one day.
Nov 29, 2012 9:29 PM

Mar 2012
one-more-time said:
Negative-Travis said:
I'm the only one in my family who still holds the name "Travis", and I'd like to keep the line going.

Sorry, but my mind cannot grasp it. Such reasons in my book are tagged "stupid", "selfish", etc.

So you were adopted, then?
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Nov 29, 2012 9:44 PM

Dec 2011
Negative-Travis said:
one-more-time said:
Negative-Travis said:

I don't think it's stupid.. for a long time that was the only reason to have a son, and I think the idea of continuing family line is still a popular idea.
And how is he at fault for wanting his own kids?
EmmrysNov 29, 2012 9:55 PM
Nov 29, 2012 9:47 PM

Mar 2012
uzu-dragons said:
Negative-Travis said:
one-more-time said:
Negative-Travis said:

I don't think it's stupid.. for a long time that was the main only reason to have a son, and I think the idea of continuing family line is still a popular idea.
And how is he at fault for wanting his own kids?

Exactly.
I just want one, and I sure hope it's a guy.
After that, I'll pick up as many other kids as I see fit.
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Nov 29, 2012 10:09 PM

Oct 2012
No matter how beautiful/womanly (s)he looks or how great her personality is, I can't imagine having that kind of relationship with a transgender.Its just not appealing.

As for the scenario the OP proposed: If my current partner told me she was born the opposite sex I think I would be appalled, a little disgusted and, more importantly, really hurt.I can't imagine myself forgiving such a lie regardless of how good the relationship might of been.

and I think that scenario is a little funny hahaha
The time we live in is a strange one indeed lol
Nov 29, 2012 10:46 PM

Nov 2011
If they look like the pics you posted? would bang and MAGICALLY make babies with them.
The Art of Eight
Nov 29, 2012 11:31 PM

Feb 2010
Negative-Travis said:

No. I don't even know what made you think that way. This kind of logic is just as dull and distant to me as wanting a boy just for sake of continuation of the name.

uzu-dragons said:
I don't think it's stupid.. for a long time that was the only reason to have a son, and I think the idea of continuing family line is still a popular idea.

So, as long as it's a popular trend and people find it acceptable, it's not stupid. No, I don't think so.

Is creating a new entity, when just selfish wants are screaming out loud, a respectable act? Don't think so either.
LUL
Nov 29, 2012 11:39 PM

Jul 2012
never in my life would i ever even consider it.
"Ally to good, nightmare for you."
Nov 29, 2012 11:39 PM

Oct 2012
Amathor said:
No matter how beautiful/womanly (s)he looks or how great her personality is, I can't imagine having that kind of relationship with a transgender.Its just not appealing.
I think this is surely a cultural mental block that's more like a "fetish" than any real attraction. If you knew a "girl' for 5 years, for example, and had a perfectly normal relationship. You've had sex numerous times, obviously, and found nothing wrong. Then one day she told you she was born a boy. That changes... what? Nothing. You obviously didn't have any problems with your experience in the last 5 years, then all of a sudden it's "disgusting". If it were really disgusting, then you wouldn't be in the situation to begin with.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Nov 29, 2012 11:58 PM

Apr 2007
katsucats said:
Amathor said:
I think this is surely a cultural mental block that's more like a "fetish" than any real attraction. If you knew a "girl' for 5 years, for example, and had a perfectly normal relationship. You've had sex numerous times, obviously, and found nothing wrong. Then one day she told you she was born a boy. That changes... what? Nothing. You obviously didn't have any problems with your experience in the last 5 years, then all of a sudden it's "disgusting". If it were really disgusting, then you wouldn't be in the situation to begin with.

This situation really made me thought that if they consider themselves female, then we should really not be taking her as a man or that she used to be one. It's unfair to her since she's just being who she is.
Nov 30, 2012 7:47 AM
May 2009
If the girl is a born hermaphrodite. Who isn't to manly in her features (Not talking about the penis she has, More of her body structure, facial, Arms, Back, hair, etc etc)

Its possible I would marry them, If and only if they are able to bear me a child.
If not. then no probably not.
Nov 30, 2012 7:58 AM

Sep 2011
Mai waifu is a trap, so yes
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Nov 30, 2012 11:32 AM

Mar 2012
Just to clarify, did every "straight" male who said no look at the pictures in the OP? Yum.

I feel bad for you having to read this thread, professor-salt. I applaud you for not ripping anyone and everyone to shreds, haha.
JoshNov 30, 2012 11:40 AM
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Nov 30, 2012 12:08 PM

Aug 2009
Post-Josh said:
Just to clarify, did every "straight" male who said no look at the pictures in the OP? Yum.

Why would the OP pictures be relevant to those who are straight? If you are a shallow pan-sexual, bi-sexual or gay who only cared about looks and didn't care about biology then sure the OP pics would be relevant.

I feel bad for you having to read this thread, professor-salt. I applaud you for not ripping anyone and everyone to shreds, haha.

Would you go out with a woman who happens to look like a male if you are gay?
Nov 30, 2012 12:29 PM

Jun 2009
ezikialrage said:
If you are a shallow pan-sexual, bi-sexual or gay who only cared about looks and didn't care about biology then sure the OP pics would be relevant.

You're horrible at 'trolling'. Stop posting.

If my god you're not, then I assume you're willing to date this person.
TrapaliciousNov 30, 2012 1:03 PM
Nov 30, 2012 1:19 PM

Aug 2009
Trapalicious said:
ezikialrage said:
If you are a shallow pan-sexual, bi-sexual or gay who only cared about looks and didn't care about biology then sure the OP pics would be relevant.

You're horrible at 'trolling'. Stop posting.

Just because you are a homosexual, bi-sexual or someone who just doesn't give a rats ass like a pan-sexual doesn't mean everyone else is. The only troll here is you.

If my god you're not, then I assume you're willing to date this person.

I would never date a chick that looks like a dude. I don't find dudes attractive nor do I find chicks that dress or act like dudes attractive. Someone who would date a very manly looking woman needs to come out of the closet.
Nov 30, 2012 1:24 PM

Jun 2009
ezikialrage said:
I would never date a chick that looks like a dude. I don't find dudes attractive nor do I find chicks that dress or act like dudes attractive. Someone who would date a very manly looking woman needs to come out of the closet.

"Wow, you only care about looks? How shallow!"
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (15) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What do you smell like? ( 1 2 )

Theonewhorules - Feb 17, 2022

51 by SnipeStrike »»
21 minutes ago

» Do you love anyone in your life?

LenRea - Mar 31

49 by LenRea »»
32 minutes ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again?

KiraraFan - May 7

49 by GinIonSui »»
53 minutes ago

» Do Americans reproduce by mitosis?

Dije - 7 hours ago

21 by LoveYourSmile »»
1 hour ago

» Favorite animal?

Metalboy76 - 7 hours ago

17 by Daviljoe193 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.