Forum Settings
Forums

If you could create YOUR OWN ANIME with unrestricted freedom, what would you make?

New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Nov 13, 2012 7:16 PM

Sep 2011
I want a seinen slice of life about a jazz band.
Nov 13, 2012 7:36 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
A gritty, dark an deep cyberpunk space opera mecha anime. Oh, yeah, and post-apocalyptic too. I like conspiracy plots so there would be a lot of that.
A lot of characters, corruption in the government, dirty secrets, technology and it's consequences, existentialist issues, romance, revolutions, social problems, war, expansionism, alien races, etc... and the system seems to be collapsing, the people want a change. So certain adventurous individual and groups set out to grasp power for themselves, but along the way they'll realize they don't know who they really are (pretty dramatic, right?)
It would be something like LOGH+GiTS+Bebop+Texhnolyze+Outlaw Star+Lain.
GitS innocence Hoshi wo ou kodomo quality and animation in every episode, GitS char designs, Oshii and Anno directing (imagine the conversations between tihs two lol), Yoko Kanno and Yuki Kajiura in the music, ofc me handling the script (I would hire Urobochi and Urasawa as my an assistants ).

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Nov 13, 2012 8:02 PM

Apr 2012
Either a romance between astronauts on the first mission to Mars, that goes horribly wrong,

or a military drama Gundam series about the day to day lives and problems facing a squad of Zeon soldiers as they face marriage, parenthood, suicide, death of loved ones, and PTSD who in the end receive orders to engage the "Trojan Horse". The credits roll as they begin their launch into what is assumed to be their final fight.

Maybe even a grown up version of Pokemon. A danger post-war world where Scyther and Gyarados attacks are common while things like pokeballs and medicine are rare.
Nov 13, 2012 8:06 PM

Oct 2010
Something that contains all content restricted by Ishihara's youth ordinance bill.
Nov 13, 2012 8:29 PM
Jul 2018
Higurashi Clannad.
Nov 13, 2012 8:37 PM

Aug 2009
I would make an anime that is a cross between Love Hina and the Punisher. The male lead during the day would run a hot spring inn in the guise of a nerd who tolerates the abuse of the female residents and during the night he goes around killing criminals.There would be lots of blood, violence, nudity, some comedy, heavy metal music as the back ground music and the animation style would look like something like Requiem from the Darkness,Black Lagoon, Marvel Anime, or some other dark looking anime.

The plot would kind of be simple and maybe somewhat generic.The male lead has extensive martial arts and military training. Little bits and pieces of his past that caused him to be the way he is would be revealed in every other episode. The male lead poses as a nerd during the day to give the appearance he is a normal guy and in no way could be the vigilante everyone is talking about on tv. In every episode he kills or severely beats the crap out of bad guys.He has a childhood friend who discovered he is the vigilante when he saved her and she tries to him maintain his cover and sometimes smacks him across the head as he attempts to try to strangle one of the girls in the inn who treats him shitty.The other girls in the inn slowly find out he is the vigilante.
Nov 13, 2012 10:18 PM

Oct 2012
i would make action adventure fantasy with romance and some yuri, so a deep philosophical side to it to make the audience think. so basically combine FMA, EVA and yuri.
Watching Anime with Real Time Commenting at Anime Front: http://www.animefront.com/
Nov 13, 2012 10:23 PM
Nov 2010
JavierR said:
Iri said:
What if School Days's Makoto transferred to K-On's school?

How much do I have to pay to see this.
This is what would happen
Nov 13, 2012 10:25 PM
Nov 2010
OriginANIME said:
donotthrowsouls said:
A show where one tsundere and one yandere fall for each other.

And then they make babies to produce the first ever TSUNDERE YANDERE!
already exist
Nov 13, 2012 10:46 PM

Jan 2011
Z-flame said:

And then they make babies to produce the first ever TSUNDERE YANDERE!
already exist

Don't forget Hitagi...

ANYWAY... I would create a magical girl show without everything from typical magical girl shows. No transformation scenes to waste my unlimited animation budget on and it will be nothing like Madoka... (except maybe for the most epic troll ever...) The characters will be fleshed out and the animation will be abnormally beautiful. The plot will be well paced and deep while at the same time be easy to understand.

My friends, I will create the first magical girl anime that I would feel proud to watch. None of this shallow character development! None of these wasteful transformations scenes. Gone will be your questions of "Why doesn't the villain attack during that lengthy monologue. Gone will be those pesky enemy of the week arcs. Gone with the filler!

I see a new horizon in the future for magical girl anime! Brothers and sisters, with me at this idealized position, magic will be created!

P.S. I hate magical girl anime
Nov 14, 2012 2:52 AM
Apr 2009
A Harem Magical girl loli anime with 300 episodes.
Isn't she great she can turn off and on that Japanese crap like a annoying sister at a japanese restaurant.
Nov 14, 2012 2:57 AM
Jul 2018
Steins;Gate.
Just with a twist of Ecchi and some more focus on romance between Okarin and Kurisu.
Nov 14, 2012 3:04 AM

Nov 2011
Z-flame said:
JavierR said:
Iri said:

Not going to lie, I'd shit my pants.

Although, I can't help but feel terrified and yet turned on at the same time with the way Yui looks.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Nov 14, 2012 3:07 AM

Apr 2012
Ragix said:
Z-flame said:
JavierR said:
Iri said:

Although, I can't help but feel terrified and yet turned on at the same time with the way Yui looks.

We need this on kickstarter, screw kick heart, make K-days
Nov 14, 2012 3:50 AM

Feb 2010
Deconstruction, as humanize as possible, the futility of one's action. Well justified reasons for characters motivations which unfortunately leads to an inevitable tragedy.

Director : Hiroshi Nagahama & Yoko Taro
Scriptwriter/Story Board : Inio Asano, Mohiro Kitoh & Hiroki Endo
Sound Director : Keiichi Okabe & Kazuya Tanaka

live2winNov 14, 2012 4:01 AM
Nov 14, 2012 4:00 AM

Nov 2011
JavierR said:
OriginANIME said:
rederoin said:
JavierR said:
Iri said:

K-on is an all-girls school though.

He'll find a find.

There's always away. Alternate route where their whole became co-ed and makoto. Something like seitokai yakuindomo where majority of the school is girls.

Or makoto could just become a trap.

That reminds me, they should make a 2-cour anime based of boku no pico. Pico would go to an all-girls school. and it be your typical cliched(as many clichéd episodes as possible) SoL school anime. You'd have an hot springs episode, a festival episode, a summer festival episode, a beach episode, a pool episode, a sleep-over episode etc..
But as a twist, it would turn out that all 'girls' at that school are actually all traps just like Pico.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Nov 14, 2012 4:08 AM

Oct 2011
AirStyles said:
I'll make SAO... Correctly

I suppport this.
Nov 14, 2012 4:41 AM

Sep 2011
rederoin said:
That reminds me, they should make a 2-cour anime based of boku no pico. Pico would go to an all-girls school. and it be your typical cliched(as many clichéd episodes as possible) SoL school anime. You'd have an hot springs episode, a festival episode, a summer festival episode, a beach episode, a pool episode, a sleep-over episode etc..
But as a twist, it would turn out that all 'girls' at that school are actually all traps just like Pico.

I want to see this.
Nov 14, 2012 4:59 AM

Nov 2011
Kuhle said:
rederoin said:

I want to see this.

Part of the series would also be about them finding out that they are actually traps, in each episode another trap is revealed. The teachers would also be traps.

It'd be called : "Pico's school life"
rederoinNov 14, 2012 5:05 AM

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Nov 14, 2012 5:02 AM
Jul 2012
i wanna see a NGE remake if Shinji actually gave it to asuka.
Nov 14, 2012 5:03 AM

Jun 2009
rederoin said:
Kuhle said:
rederoin said:

I want to see this.

Part of the series would also be about them finding out that they are actually traps, in each episode another trap is revealed.

The teachers would also be traps.

I think that would get pretty predictable right? You should add some Futanaris... and some person who actually got a sex change operation to fit in with all these girls...only to find out they are traps.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Nov 14, 2012 8:42 AM

Oct 2012
A crossover of all anime female characters I like then a tentacle monster appeared
Nov 14, 2012 8:50 AM

Dec 2011
Chibi-Alice said:
Turn the stories i'm currently writing into anime

That and Mucha Lucha anime that focus on the secondary characters more (especially the 3 teachers). Also in Shakugan no Shana and/or Angel Beats's art style and Mizuma Maki voicing a main character.
MitsukiHimekaNov 14, 2012 8:59 AM
Nov 14, 2012 9:25 AM

Apr 2012
MitsukiHimeka said:

That and Mucha Lucha anime that focus on the secondary characters more (especially the 3 teachers).

No that series needs to stay in the ground where it belongs. Even as a kid I thought Mucha Lucha was gay.

SSC_Exin said:
Ragix said:
Z-flame said:
JavierR said:
Iri said:

Oooo There we go.

Kuhle said:
I want a seinen slice of life about a jazz band.

So, Sakamichi no Apollon?
LittleCaesarsNov 14, 2012 9:32 AM
Nov 14, 2012 9:35 AM
Jul 2012
DrunkenBlowfish said:
MitsukiHimeka said:

That and Mucha Lucha anime that focus on the secondary characters more (especially the 3 teachers).

No that series needs to stay in the ground where it belongs. Even as a kid I thought Mucha Lucha was gay.

SSC_Exin said:
Ragix said:
Z-flame said:
JavierR said:
Iri said:

Oooo There we go.

someone has the right idea, make this happen!
Nov 15, 2012 2:40 AM

Jan 2012
Bro-Cons Alliance

Six teenage girls obsessed with their brothers(younger and older) formed their own club in their school, with hilarious consequences.
---
Nov 15, 2012 7:13 AM

May 2010
A futuristic sci-fi series about a quartet of hot young women ranging in ages 18-24 who are a part of an elite galactic task force within the police charged with dealing with intergalactic crime syndicates, one of which is the most dangerous as the man in charge has a vast amount of politicians and law enforcement in his pocket and specializes in every kind of criminal activity such as drug and weapons smuggling, slave trade, and extortion. The heroines wear specialized battle armor equipped with hi-tech weaponry designed for multipurpose use. Each of them is a strong fighter, but have something unique that is exclusive only to them as an individual. It would have ecchi of course, violent, action-packed, romantic, and go into mature subject matter.

These young women also get into/have relationships with someone of the opposite sex; one has been together with her beloved since their academy days, the second one (the cutest of the quartet) is interested in one guy but is shy of confessing her feelings to him until her friends give her the courage she needs, the third of the quartet is the bustiest of the group and has her hands full with a lecherous paramour she acts tsundere towards but often shows her "dere" side most of the time because she can't helped but be charmed by his handsome smile, the fourth was once in a relationship until the boyfriend she had cheated on her and since then hasn't been able to trust men until one man comes into her life to open her heart once again, and the fifth is the unluckiest of the group as she feels as if she were cursed as every man she was ever involved with winds up dead when cases turn for the worse, and one man who is interested in her wants to prove she is wrong.

Seiyuu I would cast as for the female leads are Megumi Hayashibara, Mariko Kouda, Houko Kuwashima, Ayako Kawasumi, and Sayaka Ohara. The male character leads would be Toshihiko Seki, Akira Ishida, Tomokazu Seki, Yuuichi Nakamura, and Tomokazu Sugita. Norio Wakamoto would be the series main antagonist.
kanon-chanNov 15, 2012 7:25 AM
Nov 15, 2012 8:44 AM

Oct 2009
kanon-chan said:
A futuristic sci-fi series about a quartet of hot young women ranging in ages 18-24 who are a part of an elite galactic task force within the police charged with dealing with intergalactic crime syndicates, one of which is the most dangerous as the man in charge has a vast amount of politicians and law enforcement in his pocket and specializes in every kind of criminal activity such as drug and weapons smuggling, slave trade, and extortion. The heroines wear specialized battle armor equipped with hi-tech weaponry designed for multipurpose use. Each of them is a strong fighter, but have something unique that is exclusive only to them as an individual. It would have ecchi of course, violent, action-packed, romantic, and go into mature subject matter.

At first, I thought you want to remade Bubblegum Crisis, but then I looked at the romance plot.
Sounds like a good idea, we're lacking fighting girls in tight suits nowadays!
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Nov 15, 2012 11:01 AM
Jul 2018
An ecchi anime with a story similar to SAO featuring artwork and character designs similar to Princess Lover!

I guess this is somewhat a stupid question as that most people will simply choose something similar to their favorite animes..

Of course, there will be a change after a few animes.. I will simply use it as a political tool and produce animes with suggestive politics, slightly similar to brainwash and propaganda.. However, the animes will be in the form of mecha like the Code Geass or Gundam which is again off my favorites' list..
Mar 22, 2013 5:31 PM

Aug 2012
How would it be? Give a small preview here, say how it would be.

As example, I would create a detective theme one, where an cop would have to search and find who killed hes friends. He would have some clues and he would be constantly challenged with challenges like defusing bombs, winning bets and some gun pew pew pew.
Mar 22, 2013 5:33 PM

Jan 2008
lupadim said:
As example, I would create a detective theme one, where an cop would have to search and find who killed hes friends. He would have some clues and he would be constantly challenged with challenges like defusing bombs, winning bets and some gun pew pew pew.

Mar 22, 2013 5:39 PM

Jun 2008
I want my stories made into anime

But there are so many threads like this.
Mar 22, 2013 5:45 PM

Dec 2012
It would be the best anime evarr.
The forums are dark, and full of ego.
Mar 22, 2013 5:52 PM

Jun 2009
Topic Merged
All anime creation topics go here

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 22, 2013 6:39 PM
Mar 2013
I'd like to make a great Mix Martial Arts anime. I think it would be sweet and something different. Japan loves MMA, so they should love the idea.
Mar 22, 2013 6:59 PM
Mar 2013
I would give 20th Century Boys the Monster treatment.
Mar 22, 2013 7:15 PM

Aug 2012
I'd make it have BL GL and sibling love and every other kind of taboo love, I'd also throw some mecha into the mix.

They'd be having orgies in the cockpit while they're in the middle of an intense fight to save what's precious to them.

It'd also have an epic storyline (haven't quite pinned that down yet).
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Mar 22, 2013 8:22 PM

Dec 2011
I'm thinking something like Legend of the Galactic Heroes meets Monster meets Texhnolyze. Something really twisted but also epic and political as well. Like a space opera cyberpunk gone wrong type of deal. And of course I'd hand the reigns over to a group of writers that could actually create such a brilliant original storyunlike my incapable self.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2013 8:55 PM

Jul 2012
Jill and Lance Want too catch a star too go to the best galaxy in the world, there galaxy is really poor and everyone is always fighting each other, too catch a star too another galaxy it costs 5000 pieces, Jill and lance have always wanted too spend the rest of there lives together somehwere else other than there horrible galaxy. One day Jill's family gets enough money too catch a star too there new home, but lance doesnt. Jill decideds too stay with him, together they do anything they can too earn money too get too the shooting star. This star is connected too a platform and it travels at the speed of light and takes people too amazing new world beyond humans reaches in space, the military had a reason for letting so many of these people get too these stars, and it isnt just for money find out in

Our star, beyond space

thats what it would be.

probably taken already.
Mar 22, 2013 9:37 PM

Jun 2012
im going to make something similiar to battle royale or btooom

the participants are male&female from all ages
the location is a remote island
their weapon is given randomly ,
no food&drink , they should eat each other to survive or use the nature surround them
to get out of the place is to be the last one survive
hiding is possibble , but hiding in 1 place for more than 4 hours are probhited
ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
Mar 22, 2013 9:48 PM

Feb 2005
Even if we get fragged to zog, the storyboyz will be telling tales forever about the time the ladz from Deff Skwadron ran big scrap alley!
Lots of burly green skinned humanoiid-fungual aliens having a galactic murder party. It would be perfect.

And maybe a story about a guy with daddy issues that conspires with terrible daemons, starts a galaxy wide civil war and paints the stars red with blood all to catch old papa's attention.

Actually my own stuff though, I'd just cook up some delicious LoGH-esque political war drama with lots of schemes and betrayals, bureaucratic infighting, space pewpews and clashing ideologies.
Mar 22, 2013 10:09 PM

May 2010
DragonBleaPiece
Mar 22, 2013 10:20 PM

Mar 2013
Constant anal sex.
I’m just excited to see my Lord and Savior, Baphomet, represented in such glorious Italian stone. I do hope his eyes gaze upon me and that my allegiance is recognized.

Mar 22, 2013 10:32 PM

Sep 2012
Higurashi with Makoto as a main character.
Alcyone. Electra. Maia. Taygeta. Calaeno. Asterope. Merope.
By the blessing of the Seven Sisters,
I descend from four hundred lightyears in space!
I AM MR PLEIADES!!
Mar 22, 2013 10:39 PM

Feb 2013
I would gather all the legendary manga creaters and make the ultimate anime, every anime fan's dream
Mar 22, 2013 11:45 PM

Mar 2013
I would probably make a horrible contribution to Type-Moon and the Nasuverse.
Mar 23, 2013 7:49 AM

Jan 2013
Poorfag-chan said:
I would probably make a horrible contribution to Type-Moon and the Nasuverse.

With this much rejoices on your signature, people will either be very enjoyed or Shirou would be eternally mind-raped.

Mar 23, 2013 9:10 AM

Aug 2012
I'll finish HOTD and Btoom
Mar 23, 2013 10:51 AM

Apr 2009
LayedBack said:
I'm thinking something like Legend of the Galactic Heroes meets Monster meets Texhnolyze. Something really twisted but also epic and political as well. Like a space opera cyberpunk gone wrong type of deal. And of course I'd hand the reigns over to a group of writers that could actually create such a brilliant original storyunlike my incapable self.

I like this idea!

Mar 24, 2013 12:17 PM

May 2012
a season 3 of K-On
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» show me your anime 3x3 ( 1 2 3 )

707supremacist - May 5

135 by Jeevanandhnr »»
19 minutes ago

» First look at "THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE WAR OF THE ROHIRRIM" Anime Film. ( 1 2 3 )

Old_School_Akira - Jun 11

104 by SaltyCookie »»
28 minutes ago

» What views on anime make you feel like some 2nd century Christian who rejects most of the gospels on obscure gnostic grounds.

vasipi4946 - 10 hours ago

12 by Theo1899 »»
40 minutes ago

» Anime and Manga might be the worst medium ever at judging attractiveness.

isseixkoneko - 11 hours ago

12 by DigiCat »»
2 hours ago

» Is It Okay to Watch Anime All Day? ( 1 2 )

RedTea33 - May 30

77 by _--UwU--_ »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.