Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 4, 2008 12:58 PM

Jun 2007
The more I think about it the more I think Lulu had this all planned out that he would get caught. He did use Orange to get to Gilbert after all. So I think Lulu's "shock" of Suzaku betraying him was a fake. He probably already knew they would be going behind Suzaku's back to try and capture him, so he probably figured the best way to win Suzaku over would be to show him some kind of emotions that would make him second guess brit's way of doing things. Which seems to have worked since Suzaku is trying to choose what he should do. On one hand he could kill Lulu and everyone else using the new weapon, but on the other hand he could protect everyone and gain his friend back if he joins Lulu.

It's a pretty hard choice for him. As much of an asshole as he is, I still cant see him using a weapon that would affect his own countryman. If he does then he would be doing just what Lulu's been blamed for when killing Euphie.
Aug 4, 2008 1:05 PM
Apr 2008
quite interesting episode. hmm so suzaku got a huge decision to make lol.. either exterminate his own people, or maybe defect =_+ who knows what that a hoe will do =_+..
Aug 4, 2008 1:24 PM

May 2007
Suzaku is a bitch... I know he didn't want to betray Lelouch, but did he have to scream and step on him? Jeez.
Poor Lelouch.

I need more C.C. and Kallen though.

Aug 4, 2008 1:35 PM

Jun 2008
damn Suzaku.. he killed his father and betrayed his nation and now he wants to punish Leluch :? I hope Rolo and Suzaku kill each other

NoyaChan said:
I need more C.C. and Kallen though.

I second that
Aug 4, 2008 2:46 PM

May 2008
There's always more room for C.C and Kallen...especially this version of C.C...
Aug 4, 2008 3:11 PM

Oct 2007
DeathfireD said:
The more I think about it the more I think Lulu had this all planned out that he would get caught. He did use Orange to get to Gilbert after all. So I think Lulu's "shock" of Suzaku betraying him was a fake. He probably already knew they would be going behind Suzaku's back to try and capture him, so he probably figured the best way to win Suzaku over would be to show him some kind of emotions that would make him second guess brit's way of doing things. Which seems to have worked since Suzaku is trying to choose what he should do. On one hand he could kill Lulu and everyone else using the new weapon, but on the other hand he could protect everyone and gain his friend back if he joins Lulu.

I agree with you in that LL planned to get caught, but the tears in his eyes in the scene where he's in Guilford's Vincent tells me that he wasn't faking the emotion.
Aug 4, 2008 3:32 PM
Jun 2008
Of course you plan for the worst but hope for the best, I'm sure he really wanted to believe in Suzaku..and although it was just a misunderstanding and even Suzaku was kind of betrayed and followed, the damage has been done.
Aug 4, 2008 5:05 PM

Jul 2008
Anyone else get the feeling that the writers are making this crap up as they go? I thought CG plot couldn't get any more ridiculous after the first season, but boy was I wrong...

It is not a feeling. It is a fact since the writer alredy confirmed that they are doing that since season 1.

1) Since when was Ohgi trying to betray Lelouch??? I feel like I TOTALLY missed something there.

He didn't think about betraying him. He just tought about leaving the Black Knights. Of course, that would cause turmoil so Diethar stoped him.

2) Why did Lelouch lie to Suzaku about everything??? Why wouldn't he tell him what happened with Euphy and Shirley at the very least ><?

Sorry, dude. I accidentaly geassed your girlfriend and made her slaughter your people.
From persepctive of a character, there is no chance that something as stupid as this might be the thruth.

3) Why would Suzaku want Lelouch to continue to be Zero? Ummm what?

If Zero dissapeared, it would cerate chaos. This time, the Black Knights might fall into Tamaki's hands. Imagine the evil that guy would bring...
Also, only Zero can make Black Knights make a peace with Britannia and make Japanesse still win the war.

wtf, Lulu is sending Rollo to go get nunnaly?! Dude you know he's gonna lose it and try and kill her >.<.

He doesn't. He thinks that Shirley was killed because she knew about Zero and co. (which might be the thruth) and Rollo even saved him from Suzaku's mobile plot.
Also, we don't know if Rollo would really kill her. He might die of heart-attack (since he is a failed project) in next episode or really save her.

LOL that part sure made me wonder... also, Lelouch planned Guilford to see him as Cornelia forever right? so whats gonna happen when Guilford sees the real thing?

I think he will die before that happens.

Lulu devoured into complete madness, and acts like Suzaku never betrayed him? Sunrise, you suck.

Last time he took him as a prisioner (honorable). This time, this was an dishonorable act. I won't even talk about the fact that it looked like he betrayed Nunnaly.

If lelouch wouldn't lie to everyone, and hide behind masks, his followers and friends would actually trust him. If Suzuaku/Lelouch had actually acted like friends and tried to talk to each other way back in season 1, we wouldn't be here.

If L.L. was smart, he would stay in the Brittish family and defeat it from within. It is not like succession wars were unocommon and L.L. would find a way to no longer be a puppet when he grew up.
But that would have been boring.

The guy was standing there doing nothing and looking like a dumb idiot when Kanon (hate that guy) popped up.

He is a Brittish soldier so he can't go against his superiors. And he DID try to stop them.

The more I think about it the more I think Lulu had this all planned out that he would get caught. He did use Orange to get to Gilbert after all. So I think Lulu's "shock" of Suzaku betraying him was a fake. He probably already knew they would be going behind Suzaku's back to try and capture him, so he probably figured the best way to win Suzaku over would be to show him some kind of emotions that would make him second guess brit's way of doing things.

I like the theory.

I hope Rolo and Suzaku kill each other

It won't come true. Sooner or later, L.L. and Suzaku will be on the same side. It is destined to be so!
Aug 4, 2008 5:46 PM

Jun 2007
8GaugeBrett said:
Anyone else get the feeling that the writers are making this crap up as they go? I thought CG plot couldn't get any more ridiculous after the first season, but boy was I wrong...

no, they are not. they have already wrote the ending. so HAH, take that you.. you... uninformed person =P

more kaguya air time = awesomeness

knight of 10 needs to die painfully...

lulu's and shitzaku's conversation was really interesting, lulu blaming himself more than he should have, and shitzaku actually noticed... well, meh... he is still a bastard, he made lulu suffer so much...

some black knights are thinking of betraying zero already

just as spoilers said, diethard is threatening ougi with killing villeta... the spoilers may be true after all...

i bet lelouch had sad eyes all throughout his conversation with shitzaku.

xing-ke showed to be a BAMF, awesomeness...

shitzaku needs to die for stepping on lulu... he also treated lulu bad when he was a kid... he erally needs to die...

shitzaku finally realizes that lulu can stop the war, and that lulu is more like his father... shitzaku is stil a disgraced piece of shit, but hey, at least he said that he would support lulu

until shitneizel's bitches came and took over lulu...

lulu thinks shitzaku betrayed him.. he may as well go all the way down the evil path

what has kallen realized after seeing shitzaku and lulu smiling?
her boobs were also... pretty... grown.. not that i minded...
but i do not think she will ever join the round's... maybe betray...

worried kaguya makes me sad...

excalibur is far more powerful than we thought... that shit can absorve xing-ke's mecha powerful attacks that were on par with the gurren.

lulu missed his chance the first time (to be a lulunelia that is) and had a talk with shitneizel... shitneizel also needs to die, he and his gay bitch canon.

guilford thinks lulu is cornellia and saves him... the geass seemed to be pretty useful after all...

shitneizel and shitzaku talk... it seems that he is making the bitch canon pressure shitzaku into nuke'ing lelouch...

lulu finally uses the gefjun disturber, and it works like a charm... but i wonder how bad that will affect orange this time...

the black knight's attack!!!!! and lulu actually goes the demon king path... the spoilers may actually be true... auuu

shitneizel holds all the cards? LIES, charles has... because i bet that charles is actually playing with them

shitzaku seems like he is actually going to nuke tokyo... spoilers may again be true...

EDIT: yes, lelouch is an idiot for making the mistake of sending rollo for nunally... but i predict that he sent sayoko too, so yeah... good chances.. also, next epi, we get to see sayoko's colorful ninja outfit xD
TsundereRicAug 4, 2008 6:13 PM
Aug 4, 2008 5:55 PM

Jun 2008
*Sigh*

Ok, so the meeting didn't go just as I predicted, but there were close-up shiny eye moments and they did go away as enemies... At this point I think that Schneizel believes he holds all the cards because Suzaku told him that he was a Knight of Rounds before he was the Prime Minister's son, but he is still not sure about piloting Freya, meaning the odds of Suzaku coming to Lelouch's aid are still pretty good. From here, I can see one of two things happening: either Suzaku busts in to save Nunally from Rolo and their friendship is finally repaired, or Nunally dies but it turns out that Anya was his real sister anyway...

Who am I kidding it's no use making predictions with this damn show. All I am asking for is a shred of happiness for Lelouch before he dies a horrible death, but I know that that's asking too much.
"All I want in life is someone to put one of my quotes under their sig" -Perposterone
Aug 4, 2008 6:04 PM

Feb 2008
Awesome episode, I know R2's had it's ups and downs, but episodes like these are what makes it worth it.

Excalibur, Haha..
Aug 4, 2008 8:25 PM

Dec 2007
Nayrael said:
2) Why did Lelouch lie to Suzaku about everything??? Why wouldn't he tell him what happened with Euphy and Shirley at the very least ><?

Sorry, dude. I accidentaly geassed your girlfriend and made her slaughter your people.
From persepctive of a character, there is no chance that something as stupid as this might be the thruth.

I found that answer to be amazingly awesome xD lol
But I agree with that.

Aug 4, 2008 9:17 PM
Jul 2018
Nayrael said:

The saddest part about this is that even within the context of the story, it was incredibly stupid and hard to believe.

Re-explaining it just makes it even dumber.

What's he supposed to say? it's not like the original story was believable.

"Well... uh... me and Euphemia were having a totally peaceful conversation and I had agreed to establish the special zone. It's just that... uh... well... right when she asked me how I would've gotten her to shoot me, I explained my geass and just so happened to use the example of having her kill all the japanese. Just by total coincidence my geass went out of control right at that moment and I geassed her by accident. I swear it's the truth!!! You can... uh... ask... ... uh..."

Even if that was the truth, is Suzaku (or anyone for that matter) supposed to believe a story so contrived and forced?
removed-userAug 5, 2008 3:12 AM
Aug 5, 2008 4:51 AM

Jan 2008
Meh episode.
Aug 5, 2008 5:06 AM

May 2007
@Stomachbutterfly: Actually, he wouldn't have those "lying eyes" if he didn't lie all the way to the end. Thus, Spinzaku would never forgive him. Spinzaku WAS near forgiving him when Schnitzel's men came. If only they hadn't appeared... The only way I see Spinzaku&Lulu coming together again is if Spinzaku somehow rescues Nunnaly. I smell Rolo vs. Shitzaku here.
I guess my hate for Shitzaku has lessened a bit. A bit.
Aug 5, 2008 5:39 AM

Jan 2008
LOL @ Rolo saving Nunnally, priceless hilarity will ensue.

Aug 5, 2008 11:04 AM

Aug 2007
Is it just me or does it look that Suzaku likes Kallen? I_I Probably weirdest theory of all, but hey. Liked the Lelouch and Suzaku scene. Lelouch always has back-up plans, so you could already have guessed that he'd manage to escape. Would like to see Suzaku on Lelouch's side, like actually saving Nunnaly when Rolo ©andy tries to kill her. Lelouch isn't that stupid to actually let Rolo go alone. I hate mr. Ten of Rounds. He just has to die. Please let it be dishonorable. I'm just wondering on who's side Cornelia will get when she breaks out/escapes/whateverkindofescapeaction. ©Prison Break. I want more Gino (sorry, I'm still a fangirl). I hate Kanon. He only serves as annoyer and hated person in my opinion.

Oh, one thing. Of course Lelouch would lie to Suzaku. Like Suzaku would actually believe that he accidently casted Geass on Euphie? He won't, that's why Lelouch lied. Pretty logic. That's why being human sucks at times.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Aug 5, 2008 11:09 AM

Apr 2007
Nayrael said:
If L.L. was smart, he would stay in the Brittish family and defeat it from within. It is not like succession wars were unocommon and L.L. would find a way to no longer be a puppet when he grew up.
But that would have been boring.

God, that sounds so much more exciting than any of the things that have been happening in the last couple of episodes.
Aug 5, 2008 3:20 PM
Mar 2008
lol I like how Suzaku always tries to do the right thing or his way, then doink he gets pwned. He should just start killing innocents like Lelouch with the freya.
Aug 5, 2008 3:37 PM

May 2008
Awesome ep. I felt bad for Suzaku (yeah I said it) after all the mess Lelouch leaves him with. I was really hoping they would both cooperate for the sake of friendship.

Oh well, next ep: moar explosions. That's what I like!
Livestream: twitch.tv/imoogle
Aug 5, 2008 4:37 PM

Apr 2008
They have messed up. I mean, after #16 ep, I thought there would be some kind of World War with but two sides. Especially after hearing battle "ALL HAIL BRITANNIA" vs "NIPPON BANZAI" :D

And what we got?
I wish #18 would be much better than this...
Aug 5, 2008 7:45 PM

May 2008
WTFwasThat said:
lol I like how Suzaku always tries to do the right thing or his way, then doink he gets pwned. He should just start killing innocents like Lelouch with the freya.

Nah then he'll be just like Lulu and when realizes that he'll kill himself..that is if he can ever get de-geassed..=p
Aug 5, 2008 10:24 PM

Mar 2008
Lelouch and Suzaku are sooooo both gonna die....

Jack Daniel's says so.....yep
Aug 5, 2008 10:35 PM
Aug 2008
I hate how suzaku was whining about lelouch using his geass to keep him alive,
I also want to see more CC =)
Aug 6, 2008 12:32 AM

Jul 2007
krone said:

Methinks it might have something to do with survivor guilt. It could also mean that he's still having difficulty reconciling the facts that Lelouch saved him yet he killed Euphy.
Aug 6, 2008 1:13 AM

May 2008
It makes me a bit anxious that we arrive closer to the end with each episode.

But daang. I always put off watching the episodes until a bit later during the week, but everytime... still amazing. The whole interaction scene between Suzaku and Lelouch reminded me that part of the reason I like the series so much is the art itself. During the exchange, you got to see a far larger range of emotion flash across Lelouch's face. Their facial expressions are all so... sharp, for lack of the "right" word.
Aug 6, 2008 2:00 AM

Dec 2007
damn ppl, stop complaining about how bad the show is bacause of things like:

"why did lulu lie to suzu?OMG"

"omfg, i hate suzu cus i dont know why but everyone else hates him so i'll just join."

"omg, why did lulu take the blame for everything?! this show sucks now"

etc.

many things are really obvious, i mean cmon -.-

some ppl in this thread have tried to explain everything, so read the thread before posting things like this..

Modrzew said:
They have messed up. I mean, after #16 ep, I thought there would be some kind of World War with but two sides. Especially after hearing battle "ALL HAIL BRITANNIA" vs "NIPPON BANZAI" :D

And what we got?
I wish #18 would be much better than this...

You think this was a filler-like episode? :S.. we got lots of contribution to the plot thats ahead of us. "talk" episodes are needed. my definition of a filler is a episode that does not contribute to the story of a show, would be nice to know your definition
Aug 6, 2008 3:01 AM
Jul 2018
Well, I brought it up in my earlier post.

As a writer, what options did you really have at that point? When Suzaku asked Lelouch to explain what happened, what was he supposed to say? The truth?

You realize how contrived the original situation was, right?

It was total and complete coincidence that Lelouch "just happened" to use the massacring of the Japanese as an example to show the power of his geass when he could've used billions of other more believable examples. It was also a total and complete coincidence that his geass went haywire right at the exact moment it needed to for the command to go wrong. Any later and it wouldn't have mattered. Any sooner and Lelouch would've noticed. It was a totally forced and contrived occurrence.

It was not believable when it happened. It's still not believable now. It was bad writing when it happened. It's still bad writing now and the fact that its become such a key reason for why Suzaku hates Lelouch only reminds us of how stupid it was to begin with.

It's not so much a choice Lelouch made as it was really a situation where, for the sake of believable writing, the authors had no other choice. Even if Lelouch opted to tell Suzaku the truth, Suzaku would be a total fool to believe Lelouch because it's such a horribly stupid story. If Suzaku did believe Lelouch... well... then really, how totally retarded is that?

Suzaku has done a lot since Euphy's death. He's been living off that pain and at times off that hatred. He has hurt people. He has used people. Is he now supposed to just wave all that away in a situation that lacks any and all credibility? In his eyes, how is Euphy's death justified, then? For the sake of character and plot integrity, there was no way Lelouch would've told the truth and no way that Suzaku would've accepted it without everything becoming a total joke.

This really was a "lolwut?" episode in my eyes. Execution hasn't been this poor since.. well... forever. They could've done a lot and botched it all. It was supposed to be a confrontation and conversation that would define the entire series and instead we get a classic "lolwut?" moment ruined by past blunders.
Aug 6, 2008 4:13 AM

Dec 2007
brian333, nice explanation, you totally got my point. that lulu lied had to happen etc. the geass thing on euphy was totally random and it havent happened ever again wich makes it even more weird. i mean lulu used his geass like whenever he got a chance to in r2 but it never went out of control. if i missed some important moment where they explained this it would be nice if someone could enlighten me. idd very bad writing
Aug 6, 2008 5:38 AM

Jul 2008
brian333, nice explanation, you totally got my point. that lulu lied had to happen etc. the geass thing on euphy was totally random and it havent happened ever again wich makes it even more weird. i mean lulu used his geass like whenever he got a chance to in r2 but it never went out of control. if i missed some important moment where they explained this it would be nice if someone could enlighten me. idd very bad writing

C.C. gave him a len which he removes and puts back when needed.
Aug 6, 2008 5:47 AM
Jun 2008
Good episode as several things happened. Lelouch and Suzaku takes a turn for the worse, Schineiziel having recorded the conversation, emperor planning something with the geass ruins and the rescue operation for Nunnally and Kallen beginning.

brazan90 said:

Lelouch's geass went parmanent at that point. In R2, CC gave him special eye contacts so he could control it so incidents like that wouldn't happen again.
jkb123Aug 6, 2008 5:59 AM
Aug 6, 2008 6:17 AM

Dec 2007
ah, didnt think about the lenses, just thought of them as a way of hiding the geass >.<
Aug 6, 2008 7:22 AM

Apr 2008
They do that to but they also block his power!
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"
Aug 6, 2008 6:11 PM

Mar 2008
Yuunagi said:
krone said:

Methinks it might have something to do with survivor guilt. It could also mean that he's still having difficulty reconciling the facts that Lelouch saved him yet he killed Euphy.
Well think its something one has to look at closely. After all not often does the average person have the right to live or die stripped away from them.

If there is something you think is worth dying for suddenly you can't take that action. Maybe you want to protect someone, but you might get killed in the process. With that geass you'd just stand there and let them get killed. Or throw friends into the line of fire while you run away to safety. Survive no matter what can get ugly depending on your situation. Could also relate to a personal belief in an honourable death. Didn't Urabe believe he was dying for something important in episode 2? It was done with the intention to save Suzaku, but can't say its something that doesn't have negative connections to it.

Anyways I can't wait for the coming episodes. A huge battle is going on and with Freya around disaster is just around the corner.
Aug 6, 2008 11:46 PM

Jan 2008
OMG.. i wonder what's gonna happen next... damn..
Aug 7, 2008 11:14 AM

Dec 2007
the little twists are kind of getting ridiculous
Aug 7, 2008 11:38 AM

Aug 2008
Dam Sch... Suzaku and Lulu would've been together/friends again if Sch hadnt show up.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Aug 7, 2008 11:42 AM

Feb 2008
dtshyk said:
Lulu swallowed the worst humiliation by Suzaku... so this is the tast of mud.
Yeah, I expected Suzaku was stalked.
I didn't remember Gilford hadn't geassed yet. His loyality to Cornellia worked adversely.
Now Lulu abandoned his dependence on Suzaku! There is not tuning back.

Wait, how did Lulu foresee Gilford be at the site?

Well,I think it was all set up ever since episode 16 that Orange-Kun contacted him. Lelouch probably thought Suzaku might be followed before hand. : O Either that or he's batman! Anyway,anyone thinks that is gonna end like Death Note?DX
Aug 7, 2008 6:05 PM
Jul 2018
DigiChan said:
Well,I think it was all set up ever since episode 16 that Orange-Kun contacted him. Lelouch probably thought Suzaku might be followed before hand. : O Either that or he's batman! Anyway,anyone thinks that is gonna end like Death Note?DX

considering the two series are separated from a very fundamental difference between the two protagonists, there was always a limit to how similar they were. In R2, that difference has been strengthened and stressed. It's not like death note now, why would it end like death note?
Aug 7, 2008 8:37 PM

Mar 2008
If you mean "will the series end with poor, confusing writing and Lelouch dying?", then quite possibly.
Aug 7, 2008 10:14 PM

Jul 2008
wow.. that episode like.. had a bunch of smart things that happened that I can barely understand. xD jk. I wonder what'll happen in the next ep. o.O
Danielle16Aug 7, 2008 10:18 PM

Too lazy to at least make it took prettier xD
Aug 8, 2008 1:56 AM

May 2008
Thanatos said:
If you mean "will the series end with poor, confusing writing and Lelouch dying?", then quite possibly.

Yeah it is possible,Lelouch is from the type of characters that are likely to die in the end of the series.

But I sincerely hope he doesn't!!! ;_;
Aug 9, 2008 7:10 AM
Feb 2008
vindemon64 said:

And I have a very serious question...

WHEN THE HELL DID KALLEN GET BREAST IMPLANTS!?! I DO NOT REMEMBER HER BREASTS BULGING OUT LIKE THEY WERE IN THIS EPISODE!!! While I for one think Kallen is totally hot, her breasts in this episode looked weird.

You know, It's called a corset. It makes breasts look something like that. Not quite like that, but, you know. Its an Anime. Which means Japanese guys drawing = Never seen a real breast before, so cut them some slack.

Anyway, I feel that this series lost something when C.C. became a stupid slave girl, but I'm sure she'll regain her memories some way or other. Bah. Karen is much cooler anyway.
Aug 9, 2008 3:42 PM

Jun 2008
This episode was great but i didn't like what happened so i am a bit disappointed. I wonder how things are going to work out now? now lulu doesn't trust anybody and it seems that something might be going on in the black knights that might cause some future trouble. Can't wait for the next episode.
Aug 9, 2008 4:28 PM

May 2008
What catches my attention is that we are already at the "turning point" that will determine the end of the anime but their is still so much episode and things unanswered, makes you wonder how this battle for the world will turn out...
Aug 10, 2008 8:10 AM

Dec 2006
C.C.'s really falling for Lelouch. Her band aid fits nicely on her ring finger=D

Now, we all can tell Japan's screwed by the Bitch's Nuke
and Rolo is gonna fsck up saving Nunnally>=p

Rolo is just a retarded Lulu stalker and..

Kallen bust size has increased due to inactivity!

I__u_p_p_e_d__m_y__s_t_a_n_d_a_r_d_s_,__s_o__U_P__y_o_u_r_s!
Aug 10, 2008 11:55 AM

Jun 2008
k this is definitely random shit they make up on the spot

what the hell...

anyway suzaku is a bag of douche i hope he dies

i really want this show to end as well..it's alright and all but it's just irritating right now...maybe lelouch should just geass random people off the street and tell them to kill each other then they can release gundam00 season 2
Aug 11, 2008 2:46 PM
Jul 2018
Bax1er said:

haha thats great! xD
Aug 15, 2008 2:47 PM

Jun 2008
Bax1er said:

XD, were they always like that?

Rolo to the rescue........
Aug 15, 2008 9:26 PM

Feb 2008
I loved this episode! For some reason Im glad the cold, 'no-crap' Lelouch is back. Now i know he's gunna get stuff done, and hopefully Suzaku will fall into a ditch somewhere and take Nina with him :)
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1904 by felipecardel »»
May 30, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Aug 31, 2008

576 by bubba460z »»
May 28, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

PimpToad - Apr 6, 2008

404 by bubba460z »»
May 26, 5:45 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TechnicsMKII - Sep 21, 2008

370 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

306 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 3:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.