Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 9, 2:14 PM
May 2019
His "breaking down into building back up" trick is getting kind of old now.
Mar 9, 6:51 PM
Sep 2022
Reply to Bjornaman
Meveee said:
Why all of classmates backstories are so shitty?
They're trying to make them so miserable and misterious or whatever and comes up with the most generic and boring ones. It's just takes away all of the seriousness and tension from them lol

Hello, that's because class D specifically gets students with abnormal backgrounds. it's explained this way in the light novel. not just d class, but the enitre school
@Bjornaman Dude, you're explaining this to an illiterate person. He didn't understand why Hirata is in class D.
Mar 9, 8:14 PM
Oct 2021
nice advice from ayanokoji
Mar 10, 12:50 AM
Apr 2022
Those high-ego & over-optimistic people should get Ayanokouji's straight therapy.
Mar 10, 12:32 PM
Jun 2020
“You’re doing this to hurt me, aren’t you?”
“No. You’re the one hurting those around you.”
I’m actually really glad Koenji stepped in and told Hirata that, his childish behavior was getting out of hand. Hirata’s backstory makes everything make a lot more sense, though. No wonder he was so sensitive and wanted the whole class to stick together all the time. This makes the theory that everyone who was originally picked for class D has something wrong with them that helped with the sorting process even more plausible. This whole episode gives a lot more insight to his character, but his actions, both here and in the past, were really inexcusable. I’m really glad that Ayanokoji told it to him straight.
Mar 11, 10:34 AM
May 2023
i love ittt, so love it
Mar 11, 5:25 PM
Feb 2019
Ayanokoji really acted in this episode
Mar 12, 11:38 AM
Apr 2022
It's really entertaining
Mar 13, 9:23 AM
Feb 2024
nice one need ss4 rn
Mar 14, 5:09 AM

Jul 2017
The Special Exam vote in and of itself...Hirata certainly has his own doubts.

But to get to Class A, having the giant Katsuragi on their side because of Arisa's betrayal on Yukimura's effort, it's speculation, much less 20 million points to move him to Class C. Of course, all transactions would have to be paid forward, though he does give the context on what subjects they'll face off against Arisa's class, but not much as to harbour suspicions. And Horikita meeting Ayanokouji in private to discuss on the subject combinations, the latter is confident on one: Chess, while the rest is up to her to decide, if she can even get Hirata's consent. Even Koenji labels him as a lost cause, and he's serious, even if Mii tries all she can to bring him back down to Earth.

Ayanokouji facing Hirata to get his worldview, and the terrifying past of Hirata is revealed of friends being sent to suicide from bullying and him also getting hurt as a bystander, it's a perfect hierarchy nature for him to emulate the same violent behavior among his class. And that's exactly what happened to the now-expelled Yamauchi, though once again, he has put him into danger, unlike Honami who chose to rally her Class B to avoid a sacrifice, he did nothing to save Yamauchi. Sure, Ayanokouji's way is the unruliest and not ideal, but converging with the class is the only way to survive his way out of his own tormented delusion.

Needless to say, his apology, whether this late in the competition, is much needed, and he wants to prove to be a valuable asset to the class. As for Horikita, her training practice with him on Chess is the ultimatum...if you have not been picking up on the subtle Easter Eggs from the OP.

The Final special exam will make or break everyone...
Mar 20, 1:01 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Psychologically speaking, these young people have very marked personal tragedies and instead of being young they seem like adults. In short, enjoy life more, like Koenji than being bitter, like Hirata.
kekeke
Mar 21, 2:20 PM

Mar 2010
Its not fun seeing a kneegea cry like dat,

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 23, 5:48 PM
Oct 2023
I did not expect Kouenji to get involved into the whole thing with Hirata but he did and it was great. Good to see Hirata come back too because of Ayanokoji, and now the showdown between Ayanokoji and Sakayanagi begins.
Apr 7, 10:39 AM

Jun 2011
Hirata was on that Shirou/Archer character arc lol.

Glad to see Ryuen back too.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 14, 4:33 AM
Oct 2021
Really boring episode imo. Koenji's interaction in the first part is the only thing that remotely made me interested. I can't really be bothered to care about character backstories at this point because I know they'll come and go with no relevance for the future of the plot as at now. I hope my expectations end up wrong.
Jun 10, 7:54 PM

Dec 2022
Come to think of it, Hirata's whiplash in temperament was slightly out of left field, but I suppose even something as innocuous as a bad mood can become fixed if you dwell on its cause long enough.

Shaded Horizon

Jun 11, 10:42 AM

Mar 2015
Basically Ayanokouji just called him delusional, and he finally came back to his senses
Jun 17, 3:36 PM

Mar 2019
Interesting episode, I did expect more out of this but it was still nice, definitely better than Kushida's. Just that it feels a bit like Ayanokouji told Hirata to try harder and that was it. However with how the other years are, it seems having one leader everyone trusts in is a good plan.

That ending was great, RYUUEN IS HEREE!! Nice build up for the last episodes. That chess match between Ayanokouji and Sakayanagi is going to be insane.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 23, 12:15 PM

Nov 2011
I get goosebumps when Ayanokoji says これでいい。xp He got another one in his hands.
But again, I may complain on the guys behavior, but how can Hirata apologize for ignoring Mii-chan, and not for knocking her to floor twice? ;/
Koenji kun surprised me in a good way.
Jun 23, 12:18 PM

Nov 2011
Reply to x_maxedit

Ayanokouji king[code][/code]Ayanokouji king
@x_maxedit

Always getting this impression. Always. xDxDxD I wonder if people were refering this pose to something else before.
Jun 29, 3:55 AM

Apr 2013
I always wonder why Koenji is acting like he does, what's his backstory? And then I remember that the story really is not that deep and he's probably just a random character.
Aug 24, 3:53 PM

Apr 2021
Ayanokouji used a way for Hirata to change his behavior, I wanted to learn these techniques.

I wonder how they will turn out in this game, I just want to see the next episode.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

212 by PanditaMimilona »»
Sep 16, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 9, 4:45 PM

» Not just bout this anime.

Avamarie316 - Sep 5

14 by DragyG »»
Sep 6, 7:17 AM

» 4th season announced ( 1 2 )

Dbagas8 - Aug 31

59 by Insane_0_2 »»
Sep 3, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 13

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 2, 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.