Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 30, 9:39 AM
Oct 2023
Karuizawa and Kouji's meeting and the Class-A dude were all pretty good. I think the anime absolutely sucks at romance and I wish they'd just stop trying at this point. Found the reveal Kouji actually received 5 chocolates quite funny though.
As for the whole rumours thing, I find this development quite boring, where I feel like I've literally seen this exact same thing in THIS show multiple times. We have someone spreading rumours, some delinquent we've never seen before is all of the sudden the loudest in the class ripping on everyone and singlehandevly creating a literal chasm between otherwise great friends, oh noooo how will Kouji solve this??? Please, Horikita, comment "What would my brother do?" while staring gloomily into the distance.
Jan 31, 12:56 PM
Oct 2009
Reply to dodoo_
@Innskip Kushida and Ichinose.
@dodoo_ Thank you, didn't expect that. Well i already saw next ep so i kinda knew but still they are both a surprise (however i think there is a gap Ayano had 5 chocolates on the table but Ichinose gave him much more later, so there must be someone else). And why horikita couldn't give any to anyone ? Even obligatory, it's not making her look any good.
Like thanks Ayano for always saving my butt etc or Kudo thats for you for trying omg. Even Ayano made Kei simple present.
InnskipJan 31, 1:16 PM
Feb 1, 8:45 AM
Feb 2021
i like this episode very much because it shows the romantical side of karuizawra kei
Feb 3, 2:31 AM

Oct 2017
Cute Kei stuff, need more. Being the ape Yamauchi is, he's just dancing in Arisu's hands. The guy is annoying and dumb af.
Feb 4, 11:56 AM
Jan 2022
Reply to Xiao
@RioFS @dodoo_ @gamibo
Bruh obviously I know it skipped scenes of others giving him chocolate. And my main problem wasn't on whatever Ayanokouji said, I don't care if he was lying or not - it's the way the time skip was presented. It felt so unnatural on how it spent 10 minutes with Ayanokouji and Karuizawa and then 10 seconds later just skipped to him getting five presents. It couldn't even bother to show the other four girls giving him chocolates? Obviously it might not be important to the overall plot, but because it keeps skipping all these small interactions, at this point I can't even care about anything that's going on in the show or about any of the other characters aside from Ayanokouji.
Weirdly enough, the previous episodes with the training camp had the exact opposite problem - so many unmemorable characters were shown that I had to keep looking up who they are. I know many people had this exact same problem. Ultimately, my main problem with all of this is that the show makes it hard for me to care about anyone but Ayanokouji and a very, very, very select few other characters.
@Esmera Only thing I can say is that Season 1 had Ayanokouji,Horikita and Kushida and I remember all of them very clearly. Season 1 was peak from anime only fan perspective. Now from Season 2, there have been too many characters and too few episodes.Director must have felt if he should give more time to other characters or to Mind games,ayankouji.And as we can see he selected Mind games.We cant blame director for adapting so many chapters, maybe its the producer's requirement to complete set target of chapters by the end of anime.
Feb 4, 1:26 PM

Mar 2010
the lowkey romance was good, everything else felt forced.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 7, 2:03 AM
Apr 2022
Rashomon effect is real....
Feb 8, 1:22 AM
Apr 2021
Ayanokoji is so smart for linking up with Kei on Valentine’s Day bc he knew she was gonna give him some chocolates, bro knows her too well😭

Yamauchi realy got under my skin man the way he kept adding fuel onto the fire and acting oike the rumours were true were cheesing me out and I’m surprised Sudo was the one who stopped Ike from punching Yamauchi like I thought it’d be the other way around and Sudo would be the one who’s mad but I gotta give my guy props for his character development💪🏽

I just have a feeling that Sakayanagi put Yamauchi up this shit bc she wanted to talk to him in the other episode so I under if it’s bc he accidentally tripped her and now she’s getting her get back🫣
Feb 8, 9:50 AM

Apr 2021
Karuizaya is cute, Ichinose is cute too but she has a cold. the guy was listening to everything the two were talking about, he forced them to tell the truth. Someone has been spreading rumors about the students, some are weak-minded and something worse could happen.
Feb 29, 8:06 PM
May 2020
Yamauchi getting played like a fiddle the initial interaction with Sakayanagi acted as the catalyst for what's going on now
Mar 6, 4:44 PM

Aug 2014
I wonder what Yamauchi got for spreading or helping to spread the rumors.. from class A ;/ ..
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Mar 8, 3:22 AM

Dec 2013
Wow, I didn't realise that Yamauchi could be such an asshole...
Mar 23, 2:13 PM

May 2021
The side character classmates being annoying again
This classroom of elites consists of two elites and the rest idiots lol
Karva1Mar 23, 2:17 PM
Inhales oxygen
Apr 12, 6:41 PM
Oct 2021
Interesting set of events. Unfortunately, the end game for this season still isn't clear which tickles my curiosity.
Apr 21, 1:55 AM
Apr 2024
Things are getting more interesting as the episodes go by.
Jun 5, 1:37 PM

Mar 2019
I expected the rumours to be more harsh, but still a nice ending, although it's obvious Yamauchi is behind this as well, I don't get how no one realized that. Nice episode, I'm glad to see Ryuuen still existing, but I don't know what his mission is now. Curious to see how this evolves.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 10, 7:24 AM

Dec 2022
Arisu put him up to this, I guess. Who would've thought the comedy relief would exacerbate the turmoil here.

Shaded Horizon

Jun 26, 8:29 AM

Apr 2013
I could just repost my comment from the last episode again. They are all so braindead that they will believe any dumb rumor coming their way.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

212 by PanditaMimilona »»
Sep 16, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 9, 4:45 PM

» Not just bout this anime.

Avamarie316 - Sep 5

14 by DragyG »»
Sep 6, 7:17 AM

» 4th season announced ( 1 2 )

Dbagas8 - Aug 31

59 by Insane_0_2 »»
Sep 3, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 13

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 2, 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.