Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Eminence in Shadow (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Nov 9, 2023 2:20 PM

Sep 2014
You have to admire this studios dedication. They animated that close up shot of Deltas ass even though it lasted only for a frame or two.

Totally saw her finding out his identity by smell coming.

Totally did not see him fighting Alpha and just leaving her behind like that.. poor girl.

I see one of the princesses is still cross.

Amazing episode as always.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 9, 2023 4:13 PM

Sep 2007
ROFLMAO
The exchange between Delta and Cid when Delta realized it was him was SO DAMN CUTE I rewatched that part alone multiple times.

Kuroi Jugga jugga?

xD xD xD
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Nov 9, 2023 4:44 PM

Aug 2022
Cid's plan to flood the market with counterfeit bills is still going on, and the conflicts it's causing are perhaps making this arc one of the most important in the series (I haven't read neither the light novels, nor the manga yet). Cid's disguise got discovered by Delta in a hilarious way, and their fight and the gags that followed were the funniest parts of the episode for me. The clash with Alpha, though, made me a little nervous. You could really feel her frustration, and even though all the members of Shadow Garden are incredibly loyal to Shadow, finding out that their beloved leader is the one who's behind the plan to damage Mitsugoshi's trust could be seen as a betrayal and potentially make them rebel against him. Gettan is a real piece of work, but I feel like there's still more to learn about him before we can fully judge him. I can't wait to see his face-off with Cid!
Nov 9, 2023 6:30 PM

Jan 2013
So much happened in a single episode, i just feel bad for Alpha, since it feels like he betrayed her.
I love that both Alpha and Dealt, each their own way but found almost instantly that John Smith is Cid xD

Also, those Delta x Shadow scenes were something lmao
And apparently, she defeated Juggernaut so now let's hope our girl fox can defeat Getan, and ofc it had to be Shadow who saved her when she was younger.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 9, 2023 7:13 PM
Aug 2021
I honestly don't follow the plot anymore. but I guess this thing is not for the plot.
Nov 10, 2023 2:24 AM
Nov 2021
aahh... it's a shame that the moment Alpha-san destroys John Smith's mask wasn't adapted, he only realized his boss from the way he fought. I thought it would be adapted after I read the comic, apparently not.
Nov 10, 2023 2:33 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
this good animation does not fit for the bad story. What is this? parody? not even funny, because of the gory deaths all the time.
But yea i can't stop, i hope it gets like season 1 again.
Alpha best girl!
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Nov 10, 2023 3:14 AM

Jun 2015
Best epsiode of this season so far
Nov 10, 2023 3:45 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Piromysl
Best girl in glasses.
Your argument is invalid.
@Piromysl You bet.
Roxy

Nov 10, 2023 6:28 AM
Jan 2021
Kinda confusing, but OK
Nov 10, 2023 9:55 AM
Sep 2020
i loved it when he said "im john smith" and then he john smithed all over them
Nov 10, 2023 3:38 PM
Oct 2023
The main character don't have any sense, I love that.
Nov 10, 2023 3:45 PM
May 2020
didn't take long for john smith to get exposed lol, and delta getting sent to a far away place isnt a lie tbh
Nov 10, 2023 6:47 PM

May 2022
Delta is the best girl in this season, but man, all girls are good too.

The history of Gettan and Yukime is so sad. Nice that Shadow "saved" her.

The differences between Alpha and Delta realizing Shadow was John Smith are so big. I feel bad for Alpha. She thinks that Cid killed Delta ;-;

Ansious for next episode to see what will Alpha do after Shadow left her in the rail road.
Nov 10, 2023 7:35 PM
May 2017
his closest girls are figuring him out with each clash, I felt bad for Alpha though. That look of pain and betrayal on her face was sad to see. I wonder how she will proceed
Nov 10, 2023 7:46 PM
Jul 2020
Delta is best girl!
Nov 11, 2023 3:26 AM

Nov 2023
Reply to gawed
I honestly don't follow the plot anymore. but I guess this thing is not for the plot.
@gawed just turn off your brain when you watch and enjoy the show lol. Cid is a goofball.
Nov 11, 2023 3:48 AM

May 2015
Man Firefox had it rough
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 11, 2023 10:59 AM
Nov 2023
In eps 6 have so BIG PLOT TWIST make me not patient to watch next EPS
Nov 12, 2023 12:19 PM
Oct 2021
I was one thought away from proclaiming that Cid is the worst MC in all of fiction. Then the credits rolled, then I saw Delta survived🥹🥹🥹
Nov 13, 2023 10:46 AM
Apr 2023
Probably my favorite episode
Nov 13, 2023 9:44 PM
Jun 2012
Delta is so precious.
Nov 14, 2023 1:54 AM
Jun 2019
The Moon is red...
Nov 14, 2023 8:32 AM
Nov 2023
I can’t wait to next episode
Nov 14, 2023 9:03 AM
Dec 2022
me too have to see how are the shadow gardens gonna take the news
Nov 14, 2023 6:37 PM
Jul 2020
Everyone: YEEEE! DELTA! YEEEEE! ALPHA!
meanwhile me: 6 second shot of Zeta <3
(yes, im a Zeta sim-... enjoyer)
Nov 14, 2023 7:56 PM
Oct 2020
kinda confused on the reasoning of cid but and how to treated alpha was kinda saddening but i know it will work out in the end since it always does
Nov 15, 2023 9:41 AM
Oct 2021
let me guess, delta will say discern, he found the treasure for the betterance of shadow garden and it was all apart of his plan from the beginning and he's simply not coming back because he is plotting another plan. AH Yes. it must be to destroy the cult. ofc. ofc
Nov 15, 2023 10:38 PM
Nov 2017
what shadow does is just stupid ...
Nov 16, 2023 3:15 AM
Jan 2023
This is the best anime out there which I enjoyed very much. This episode is so good. I was laughing of how misunderstanding is there between Cid and other characters.
Nov 16, 2023 9:00 AM

Jan 2019
Reply to Araya_tatsuya
SINCE NOBODY HERE HAS AN ISSUE WITH A HINDU GOD SHOWN BEHEADED ,I TAKE IT THAT THAT WOULD BE THE SAME IF I DREW JESUS OR ALLAH OR ANY OTHER DEITY YOU BELIEVE BEHEADED
@Araya_tatsuya

You know this is alternative universe, right?

The Shiva in anime isn't the same one Hindus worship. Notice the tails behind him in the anime?

A lot of anime copy a lot from Hindu culture, even Hindi/Sanskrit. Hell, Buddhism was created from Hinduism. Buddhism is Hinduism-Lite basically.

Nov 16, 2023 9:28 PM
Nov 2019
musuh tim sendiri tp namanya bos pasti udh tau
My Candies :
Nov 17, 2023 8:35 AM

Nov 2021
All the interactions between delta and cid are probably my favourite thing about this anime lmao

Gotta love how she goes from wrecking an entire train compartment to waggling her tail frantically in a span of 5 seconds.
Their interactions are hanging between PG13 and R-rated

The paper Lord shadow gave to beta might be the biggest mistake.
It contains [+1 misunderstanding]

Nov 18, 2023 12:15 AM
Apr 2021
"i need more power" in Japanese
Nov 18, 2023 2:19 PM

Jan 2021
shadow...
bro
how could you did that

Nov 22, 2023 10:13 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Delta was the most intelligent!!!
kekeke
Nov 22, 2023 6:00 PM

May 2014
Alpha getting yeeted has got to be my favorite moment in this show so far.

Fuck outta here you zero personality cocky simp.

Cid single handedly makes this so enjoyable, i love it.
Nov 30, 2023 1:15 AM

Feb 2018
lmao Delta with Cid is like an attached pet with their owner, super susggestive as always though.

Cid's notes are all so random lol.

Everyone is so dramatic around Cid lol. Meanwhile Cid is just tryna feel cool xD, the misunderstandings are there as usual. Seeing him fight is pretty cool tho.

Cid appearing in that flashback too lmao. Didn't really get what he meant by the senpai thing at the end oof.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Dec 3, 2023 5:33 PM
Nov 2020
Can't get enough of Delta she is truly a goated pet, this episode display Delta really well. Also, It good to Alpha in action again especially considering her opponent was Shadow.
Dec 7, 2023 6:08 AM
Aug 2021
The moment they disrespected shiva by calling him a hero and portraying the god of the gods , decapitated the downfall of this anime started. These people deliberately starting these riots , indian community going to be pissed af and why don't any anime community use that one specific community 🤷 y'all scared huh
Dec 7, 2023 8:51 PM
Feb 2022
I don't know why I like this cringe show but I do
Dec 10, 2023 3:45 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Delta is too intelligent for any character of this show
Dec 16, 2023 10:18 AM
Mar 2023
I’m tired of guessing when Sid will wake up and realize that Shadow Garden is actually a legit fighting force that has their hands in multiple areas and has amassed not only a fighting strength equivalent to a Nations military but also the riches equivalent of a Nation. With that said, I know it’s the plot and everything but I feel so bad for Alpha. She and the rest of the original 7 even the other lower members have complete faith in Sid. Especially Alpha. She’s literally his number 1. She will kill, she will die, she will do anything for Sid besides turn on Shadow Garden. But if he told her to and explained why I’m sure she would. This girl wants to do nothing but love you, support you, help you accomplish your dreams and goals and you literally treat them like shit. He’s more concerned with his pockets and wanting to be rich than to really open his eyes and he has hundreds of girls who would strip naked and join him in bed for the night. Who would literally give him all the money they have on them and even go earn more money if he needed it. I’m waiting for Sid to wake up and be the leader I know he can be. I mean you’re in a different world check. You have insane abilities check. Magic and other superhuman abilities actually exist check. Are there people really dying and getting hurt because of the wrong people having these powers and abilities? Check. Did you almost die. Check. Did your family, friends or loved ones /ones you care about almost die? Check. Did the enemy explain everything that’s going on, so you can’t think this is all made up? Check. Is Shadow Garden and the original 7 doing everything they can to be rich and powerful? Check. I’m so glad someone finally told Sid to talk in a way everyone can understand. It’s getting tiring watching Sid talk in mysterious way so he can sound cool only to sound stupid. Especially the first episode when the Vampire Hunter told him that something was coming and he goes around saying that to everyone because it sounds cool not even knowing what it means, then he tells the person who told him that the same exact thing she told him. Like honestly at this point I’m starting to think and believe Sid is really retsrded. He’s dumber than a pile of bricks
Dec 16, 2023 10:31 AM
Mar 2023
Seeing Beta wrap her legs onto Sid and dry hump him made me think.
Beta- is the girl you have the best sex with, she’s a little unhinged and she may bite you, scratch you, punch you, fight you and piss you off, but that make up sex and sex in general is going to be the best you both ever had.

Alpha- The wifey kind of sex, she’s going to research and look up how to please you, will try new things and role play just to please you. Isn’t that freaky but enough to keep you around and satisfied.

Beta- is the closet freak. She looks shy and prude. But behind closed doors she’ll have you do whatever to try to please you. Into new positions, and using multiple parts of her body to please you, like her behind.

Gamma- is the kinky one, she’s the one who’s into BDSM, rope, handcuffs. Whips and gags, she likes pain and doesn’t mind dishing out pain during sex.

Epsilon- is the pleaser. She’s not confident about her body and is alittle shy. But she wants to please you to receive praise and is a little timid but with a little coaxing she’ll succumb to most of your desires

Zeta- she’s the one with loads of experience. She knows how to satisfy a guy, knows all their sweet spots and knows what she’s doing. She’s also in to doninatrix. She’ll wear leather and have a whip in her hand ready to dole out pleasure and pain. 😂
Dec 21, 2023 7:10 PM
Dec 2023
I really like it and it can make me heal the wounds it gives me
Dec 23, 2023 5:00 PM
Dec 2023
It's animation and storyline was just fuckin trash compared to mushoku tensei
Dec 26, 2023 3:28 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to Ikano
ROFLMAO
The exchange between Delta and Cid when Delta realized it was him was SO DAMN CUTE I rewatched that part alone multiple times.

Kuroi Jugga jugga?

xD xD xD
@Ikano it amazes me how much of a muscles for head she has lol

i expected bit more INT from her :D
Jan 13, 5:47 AM

Mar 2015
Poor Alpha, hope she understands what it was meant for at the end
Feb 2, 4:52 AM
Aug 2021
I hate how heart broken he left Alpha. Bro lowkey got me heated😂😂
Feb 15, 8:03 PM

Dec 2022
At this point bro is abt to have hundreds of alter egos by the end of this series XD

Feels bad for Alpha and i just hope she'll slowly understand if not straight at least.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2023

329 by Mo_justexisting »»
Sep 22, 4:55 PM

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2023

333 by Axa_san »»
Sep 12, 8:23 PM

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2023

144 by MUIGaryuu »»
Aug 27, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2023

128 by PedroKarim64 »»
Aug 20, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2023

166 by phantom346 »»
Aug 6, 2:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.