Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Happy Marriage (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 17, 2023 9:04 PM

Jun 2020
Seeing Miyo gush and laugh was so cute!!! She’s come so far. But I swear to god that she can’t catch a break 😂 she got sum zombies/ghosts coming after her now. And I’m glad that she got some resolution with Koji, he is right that he needs to get stronger, because he has been a little hoe for now at least 👍

Sep 19, 2023 5:54 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Good for Kaya that she's going to be a maid somewhere else, maybe she'll be less arrogant after that lol. And Kudou's sister teaching Miyo was really cute! Though that end...things aren't going to be peaceful soon :/
Sep 20, 2023 7:36 PM

Apr 2019
Hazuki seems cool. Loved seeing her teach Miyo the ways of being a lady lol.

Alright, seems like this other family's plan is now underway. As to how this dude knows who Miyo is? I have no clue. Probably just knows that she's of the Usuba family and wants to utilize her power or something. Why can't they just leave this girl alone....
Sep 28, 2023 5:04 AM

Aug 2022
Everyone is after Miyo.
Dec 12, 2023 3:36 AM

Feb 2020
It's good to see Kouji set out to a journey of self-growth. He's definitely not as refined as Kudo or even as a man. Way too young to be able to care for Miyo.

And I think Kaya having a small taste of the real world isn't bad either.
Dec 15, 2023 9:30 AM

Dec 2023
Miyo has such a beautiful personality. It takes real strength to endure that kind of abuse & still be so forgiving & understanding. I'm very impressed with this show. & very curious to see where the plot is heading.
Dec 29, 2023 2:29 AM

Jul 2023
Finally, we meet a new character and someone that does not appear in the live action movie: Kiyoka's older sister, Hazuki. I'm not sure if she'll be able to teach anything to Miyo, but I like her personality.

From all the drama in the previous episodes, this one is more filler or light-hearted. Perhaps this is done so we get a break because next episode appears to be more intense.

The grave has been opened, which in contrast is the opening scene in the movie.

We will also meet Miyo's relatives from her mother's family. This is gonna be good
Jan 1, 7:22 PM

Jun 2022
I know this is fiction, but I'm confused what time period they're basing it on. Before everyone was in robes & kimonos except for the military so I thought it was early 20th-century type vibes, but in this episode there were a couple characters wearing almost contemporary clothing.
Jan 12, 3:28 PM

May 2010
Can someone explain why Kaya isn't going with her parents to the villa in the countryside?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 19, 6:30 PM
Apr 2021
Reply to Marinate1016
The saimori family have lost everything and have to move to the countryside? Oh I love this song. The arrogant and abusive bastards got everything they had coming to them.

The look on Kaya face knowing she don’t got mommy and daddy to lean on anymore and actually has to stand on her two feet was priceless 😂 and it’s all her fault. She had bullied Miyo all her life, literally all she had to do was let her be happy with Kiyoka and she couldn’t do that.

Really touching moment with Miyo’s mother’s tree stump turning to ashes. That combined with Kouji’s failed confession were nice turning points in the story. Both of them can finally move on and start new chapters in their lives.

The fact Miyo was able to lie and say that she didn’t remember what he was talking about, when she knew a confession was coming was some impressive growth on her part. She knew it was for the best to just start the process of moving on.

I feel bad for Kouji a bit ngl. He and Miyo were both victims of their circumstances and parents. Who knows what would’ve happened in another universe if they were able to be together. :/

Kiyoka’s sister is really fun. I love the mood she brought to the episode. She and her brother both love teasing Miyo lol. She’s such a cool contrast with her more reserved brother.

I love the moments of growth we can see in this episode with Miyo. Small details like how she handles Kiyoka’s teasing and how she understood that the charcoal comment he made about his dad was actually a joke. They’re really getting used to being around one another and she’s breaking the shackles of her past.

That tomb break in can’t be good. It’s funny that for like 18 years no one wanted to be bothered with Miyo, now everyone coming after her telling her who she can and can’t marry 😂.
@Marinate1016 I feel the same way about koji but its nice that in this universe shes found someone with the capabilities to protect her and show his love for her proudly. But AUGHH his face when she didn't remember when he was about to confess </3
- sunnydeez
Apr 12, 8:38 AM
Jun 2022
Yeah, let's touch the tree stump that will fall apart but why would they care. Why would she care. Even the "commander" doesn't find it suspicious. It's still only the 7th episode, it's too early to realize she has superpowers.
Apr 23, 1:35 PM

Feb 2009
Nah, they all got off super easy. They've been terrorizing this poor girl for years and all they got was this? It wasn't even Kudou that burned the house down so the dad and stepmom literally got off scott free, chillin in the summer villa, like wtf? How is it that Kaya got punished but the mom didn't when she was clearly just as involved? Kaya's punishment is also too light. Despite what many say here, she's not going to an environment to be treated the same like Miyo was treated. Sure, she'll be a servant, but she likely won't be enduring abuse from the entire household the way Miyo was subjected to for years (that'd be like saying Hana's situation was as bad as Miyo's, which it clearly wasn't). Yet several times this episode they put shots like you were supposed to sympathize with her situation, really? The writing didn't leave any room for you to feel sorry for her. She was a clear menace from the start.

Kujou's dad also got off really easy. Oh no, he had to step down, so sad. Dude would've eventually stepped down and his kid would've taken over the house eventually anyway. What kind of punishment is that for everything he did? Do they not have prisons or anything? Like is kidnapping and abuse legal in this place or something?

Also, wtf is up with Kouji? He knows all the shit Kaya put Miyo through and still he gives Kaya sympathy like she deserved any. Then when she rejected him (obvious, cause who tf wants to be with such a coward who did nothing all this time but act nice?), dude literally tried to rebound and go back to Miyo, knowing she is happy with Kudou now. It's not that he is better than the other clowns, he just put on a different mask because he has a different motive but you can tell from this episode what his selfish motive truly is for acting nice all these years.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

_MushiRock11_ - Sep 20, 2023

169 by KimSoderman »»
Yesterday, 6:28 PM

» This is the most watched anime franchise on Netflix in second half of 2023.

RealNath - May 29

13 by Howlitee »»
May 31, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2023

100 by OtomeinHell »»
May 29, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Marinate1016 - Sep 6, 2023

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 23, 5:27 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2023

83 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 23, 5:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.