Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 16, 2021 12:29 PM

Aug 2016
Ashhk said:
mlzu said:
I think that Ai possibly could have been jealous. I really hope that sensei isn't a child predator though.
And maybe that now she's jealous of her mother or something and she plans to go back to school to be closer to the teacher to take him back from its mother, it would be weird but otherwise I don't understand why she made that decision at the end

I think there are possible misunderstandings so I wouldn't really say he's a scum, there's no clear evidence against him.
What makes sense to me, is that the teacher tried to counsel Koito for being bullied maybe because she asked him to help her but the situation didn't get better so the girl decided to commit suicide for some reason.
But I don't believe that the decision is the teacher's fault after all. So he doesn't feel guilty but he understands the loss that Ai feels for her friend and wants to be close to her, to prevent Ai from doing anything wrong while feeling lonely.
Ai on the other side, isn't in love with him and that's why she never accepts it or confess. It would be an interesting turn though.
I think she was just being jealous of Koito because she didn't trust her but instead she trusted the teacher more and angry with the teacher who failed to protect Koito, blaming him for being involved somehow in the situation.
But as the time goes by and she has no evidence against him but instead, she sees that he's coming every day to her house to check if she's ok and Momoe insists on him being a good guy, Ai softens her negative emotions against him. That's why she tells him that she wants to go back to school. She wants to show that she has no bad feelings about him anymore.
Now this growing relationship between the teacher and the mother, is a side effect of the adults, while they were spending more and more time together. The fact that her mother wants to go out with him, is because she understands that he is interested in her and also cares for her child, so why not, he could be a good partner.
But for Ai, the fact that her mother chooses him especially, the man that all this time Ai practically blamed for the death of her friend, is a surprise for her and she needs a little time to accept it, that's all. 😅
Feb 16, 2021 12:32 PM
Jan 2021
I got so scared that she was going to confess. I kept thinking ,,No! No don't!" When it didn't happen i got the biggest relief in history.
GangloffFeb 16, 2021 12:37 PM
Feb 16, 2021 12:33 PM

Mar 2015
When Ai was talking to the teacher at the end I was audibly like "DON'T DO IT" because I thought she was gonna confess to him lmao
Feb 16, 2021 12:40 PM
Aug 2020
With every passing episode, I love this anime more and more. It’s just so unique, and I love the direction it’s going in. I hope it lives up to its setup and potential to the fullest
Feb 16, 2021 12:49 PM

Feb 2019
eastsip said:
Kosmonaut said:

Gomen, user with whom I argued last episode thread about her not being so, I made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgment.

She was less annoying this episode... so I accept your youtuber apology.
Maybe she was less annoying to you in this episode because she had less voiced lines?

I still think Rika is an interesting character, alongside Neiru, since both are being used to bridge the different ways one could approach the show's symbols, metaphors, plot and red herrings: analysis and synthesis, Hickam's Dictum and Occam's Razor. It's honestly the most interesting discussion in the show to me so far - and me seeing it as a 'the most interesting discussion' is also falling prey to the very thing Rika represents and Neiru opposes.
Feb 16, 2021 1:36 PM

Aug 2019
Pokémons. Cool.
They really interwove three different story threads masterfully. And it looks stellar as ever. Sawaki-sensei is still quite the riddle. Also, this show is really uncomfortable to watch.
Feb 16, 2021 2:25 PM

Jul 2020
And we are halfway done! Let's see how it ends...

But yeah enjoyed this... the ending was nice... setting us up for the second half
Feb 16, 2021 2:33 PM
Jan 2019
Jesus the animation in this is amazing. That running scene towards the end was insanely animated. Man cloverworks is slowly rising as one of the best studios in the industry.
Feb 16, 2021 2:45 PM

Apr 2015
We got a Title drop, pretty cool!!

Discussion with the girl got pretty heated surrounding the subject Sawaki and Momoe was very displeased with what was being said. I hope that doesn't leave a dent in their relationship.

Those pendants, especially Ai's pendant, looked far too familiar like the Madoka Magica ones.

What an interesting episodes. Even with the order of events being a bit all over the place, it was a quite a thrill to watch. The invisible boss sure did a number on Ai and when she initially got slammed through that restroom wall, I almost assumed it was over.

Biggest questions is still with Sawaki at this point, I don't trust him and the more I see him, the more I get suspcious. He and Ai's mum wants to date, but I feel like there's an ulterior motive. I have some theories, but I hope that them dating is actually what will happen.

I swear Ai was about to confess there, holy shit.. that was pretty well done!
Feb 16, 2021 2:51 PM

Jul 2017
i just hope we get some hints as to why ai had a change of heart and it's not just some lazy writing favoring subverting expectations over keeping a consistent logic to the characters actions.
Feb 16, 2021 2:51 PM

Mar 2019
This is the only episode that left me in confusion lol. So the teacher might not be a bad guy as I thought..? I still find him creepy tho. Let's just see what happens, I guess
Feb 16, 2021 3:06 PM
Apr 2019
The enemies are now upgraded, which also comes with a handy familiars to those girls. It's still confusing on Ai's decision on going back to school.
Feb 16, 2021 3:10 PM

Mar 2010
The teacher is such a creep. Hope the pets have abigger role
Feb 16, 2021 4:21 PM

Dec 2020
When her mom was like we have something to tell you, I was like oh man they’re dating but just as a joke and then she really goes on to say “we’re thinking of getting together”. what a dick move. her daughter is clearly struggling and dealing with this emotional turmoil due her best and only friends suicide, and I know her mom probably does not know that clearly their teacher was involved in one way or another, but still. Who sees their daughter struggling and thinks “oh man this is a perfect opportunity for my love life”? It’s her damn teacher for chrissakes, you don’t do that. I have hatred towards her mom for that. If there’s one thing I hope for the show, I hope that Ohto is really not in love with her teacher. And I’ve talked about this in the post for episode five, it’s just not a storyline that I enjoy and deem necessary. And I really hope that Koito didn’t kill herself over an unrequited love for this teacher. I feel like her death can have a lot more impact then just the fact that her teacher did not love her back in the same way she loved her teacher. And it’s all because I just don’t understand the idea of this sort of storyline, it just genuinely does not make sense to me. How often do students really fall for their teachers in that? And way more importantly what kind of good looking teachers do y’all be having to fall for your teachers like this anyways? and I’m in no way invalidating her feelings or her death, it’s just something I genuinely don’t understand. How I’m viewing the story right now is that this teacher has manipulated Koito into whatever relationship they had together and that was something that Koito didn’t want to admit to herself. And the stress of all that led her to taking her own life. I really do think the teacher will play as a villain in the story. I feel like a teacher is more prone to manipulating their students in that way rather than a student genuinely falling for their teacher. And I feel like this theory is more true considering the fact that the teacher knows Koito was in a vulnerable position. She had just moved schools and she was being bullied, she was in a rough position and the teacher definitely saw that and used it to his advantage. (MINOR EVANGELION SPOILERS)
Coming back to WEP, i feel that Koito was sort of in Shinji’s same position. Not many people liked her, we don’t know how her home life was so we don’t know about that sort of relationship, but I do feel like she in that state of mind. We as humans love attention, especially when we don’t get enough of it, and when someone suddenly starts paying us attention, we are bound to bend to their wills, we are bound to grow attached to them. Anyway, overall really good episode and I can’t wait for further story development.
it's not just a phase, mom!
Feb 16, 2021 4:41 PM

Jul 2019
I'm a bit of an idiot with the story still, but from what I got, sensei really is getting stranger and stranger, causing a lot of emotional instability in the amine for many characters. Hopefully it doesn't go for an Erased route and gives a more interesting plot twist.

Visuals were mad in this episode too. Great work Cloverworks. No pun intended.
Feb 16, 2021 4:45 PM

Sep 2020
Ai's mother and Momoe's uncle being a thing is not surprising, the two of them being a couple was somehow hinted in the previous episodes.
At this point their relationship look genuine to me so I don't think the teacher will be the final boss or a boss at all.

Feb 16, 2021 5:30 PM
Jan 2021
NO DEFINITELY NO ... I don't trust this sensei or fucking hahaha.

Dude ... is it amazing how this anime deals with these subjects in a "light" way maybe !? And at the same time making a huge impact within the narrative and the world as a whole. And this incredible episode with mixed emotions keeping the level (which was already high) up there.
I'm here to say yes, Wonder egg priority is being the best anime of this season so far.
Feb 16, 2021 5:37 PM
Jul 2018
This episode is really average compare to its previous episodes. At first , I don't get it why the girls are moving from there main objectives i.e to save their death beloved people. Second, why the hell the anime is started to focus more on ai and Sawaki sensei. Lol I get it she has feeling for teacher, but it's doesn't match with the theme, this anime is going through. And I am literally shocked with fact that ai mother wanted to start dating with sensei, this too much over to the top. This anime might get ruined if they start to Focus on the relationship between a student and teacher (basically love story). Because i.e literally off the topic. Yeah I spoil most of the part but this are things how I felt about the anime. I thinking the anime is starting to be faded. If they keep on focusing on the relationship then it might not be to say that this anime is another disappointment.
removed-userFeb 16, 2021 5:44 PM
Feb 16, 2021 5:39 PM

Jun 2015
I feel like not much happened, but a lot happened at the same time. Ai understanding how to save her egg girl, and the pray beads allowing her to see something no others could, along with her acceptance of her moms new bf, especially after being goaded about her fancying him. There's a lot to process this episode without any conclusions to any of it. next episode please!!!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 16, 2021 5:43 PM

Jun 2015
Pokyard77 said:
This episode is really average compare to its previous episodes. At first , I don't get it why the girls are moving from there main objectives i.e to save their death beloved people. Second, why the hell the anime is started to focus more on ai and Sawaki sensei. Lol I get it she has feeling for teacher, but it's doesn't match with the theme, this anime is going through. And I am

If you watch the last episode you will see some of the characters change narrative about the people they were saving.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 16, 2021 5:46 PM

Jul 2016
my friends, we might have seen the best episode of the season. maybe of the year, and I'm not kidding. I just can't imagine how could whatever episode that will be aired someday in 2021 get better than this.
Feb 16, 2021 5:51 PM

May 2016
The Teacher situation is interesting. I have feeling Ai knows the reason why her friend committed suicide and is purposely avoiding the truth out of guilt.
Feb 16, 2021 5:53 PM

Sep 2017
glad she didnt end up confessing to the teacher but i wonder what else is going to happen with him, the little helpers everyone has now are really cute too

Feb 16, 2021 6:04 PM

Apr 2020
And the meaning of the title WONDER EGG PRIORITY has been disclosed, and you know what, it's kinda basic but its an alright explanation.

This episode got more into drama territory as Ai's Mom is finally dating Sawaki-sensei, which for Ai...is a HELL of a LOT of trouble for her mind right now. This ofc made her lashed out and it also affected how she battles her recent boss. But in the end, she got over her comfort zone, and manages to confront Sawaki-sensei, declaring that she's going back to school. WAY TO GO, GIRL!

I was actually surprised that Neiru opened up the angle where Ai actually likes Sawaki. I mean DAMN I was blown away with that revelation, and it seems that Koito is standing in the middle of them at the time that she was alive. But once again, I'm hoping that Sawaki-sensei is NOT a child predator, please DON'T. But either way what a very great episode.

One last thing is that they now have familiars. Neiru has a snake, Rika has a turtle, Momo has a frog?, and Ai has a chameleon...not all accurate just my guesses.
Feb 16, 2021 6:20 PM

Jan 2020
Another fantastic episode like usual. The mini-animal things that the girls got were pretty interesting and I'm a fan of the chronological event switches. It makes it far more interesting.

5/5. Can't wait for next week

Feb 16, 2021 6:42 PM
Mar 2015
Ai seems to have realized something and settled things with Sawaki
Feb 16, 2021 6:43 PM
Aug 2020
WEP has me really hyped up this season!
Wonderful and deep meaning episodes so far, the plot in general is really interesting and mysterious, it keeps me wondering what is going to happen next week!
Regarding sensei/Ai drama, I don't think Ai is in love with him, is evident she suddently realized something while she was taking that bath... Maybe she wants to get closer to sensei to figure something out about him. I don't trust him and I hope Ai either.
Feb 16, 2021 6:49 PM

Jan 2018
THEY SAID THE TITLE OF THE SHOW!

Now we know what we are watching, lol.

Beautifully animated episode. Looking forward to the development of these story threads. I am still in the "sensei is a good dude" camp, for now. Lets see is I judged right. (I sure hope so. So many people just want dudes to be horrible people. Maybe they are just genuinely nice? No?.....)
Feb 16, 2021 7:09 PM

Apr 2017
The last scene when Ai taking bath until meets Sawaki sensei animation is so beautiful , watching this anime with mushoku tensei is a mood booster for me this season
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Feb 16, 2021 8:09 PM

Dec 2020
why did she suddenly decide to go to school though ?? anyways, excited to see Ai going back to school, hope they reveal more about this shady sensei
Feb 16, 2021 8:12 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
How cute! They've got a pet to offsetting the presence of the Haters! They've got a different kind of pet. My highlight goes to Momoe where she got a crocodile, which was somehow brought a bad issue representation on it. Idk, its just based on how she kept visualizing the rejection experience, more importantly when she argue about the sensei.

Anyway, bout the sensei. I expect that announcement will be happening, but man, not at that time! Neiru sounds right. But, its also depend on how Ai reacted with it, and i think its clear that Ai can't be that stupid realizing that manners. Now everything will be more difficult to envelop, more ambigue to be take. Guess Rika was right, the best way to solved that complex shit just to revived Koito back.

However, is that the real best to get? Since Ai also said, its hard to kept that monster alone by yourself, due to the latest conversation with the Wonder Egg girl. I wonder if Koito also like that, or for the worst, its Ai herself. Not to mention how the end scene brought the cliffhanger into another level. Its gives me an instant goosebumps, that wrong feels flew through my entire body. That Ai word of line to go to the school prove to be a trap to confused people with those kind of cliffhanger. But, why all of the sudden, especially with those timing? I may guess that its Ai way to stop sensei relations to her mom. But, i also suggest its her way to moving on the past traumatic event. Ah, i dunno shit, i can be wrong. So, for the best answer, lets see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 16, 2021 8:38 PM

Aug 2014
this episode was great a lot happened though so i might have to rewatch it. im still kind of sketch of Sawaki-sensei. but im glad for now he wasnt a creep and thats why Ai was distant from him. Rika still remains my favorite, she might have really harsh delivery but i believe the stuff she says are true to an extent.
Feb 16, 2021 9:10 PM
Feb 2021
Why is Ai going back to school all of a sudden? And is that really what she wanted to tell Sawaki sensei?? AHHHHH !!!
Feb 16, 2021 9:12 PM
Feb 2021
Gangloff said:
I got so scared that she was going to confess. I kept thinking ,,No! No don't!" When it didn't happen i got the biggest relief in history.

Honestly me too omg!!!
Feb 16, 2021 9:18 PM
Jan 2021
Was I the only one who felt like Ai doesn't actually like her teacher (romantically)? I feel like the whole flashback during the fight scene was to show how the girl and Ai are connected— nobody believed them (even their friends) when they said something (the girl being able to see monsters/spirits and Ai saying she's not in love with/doesn't have a crush on her teacher).

Idk, but I thought the whole reason Ai was able to see the Boss towards the end of the fight was because she believed the girl and understood her so the girl's prayer beads gave her the ability to see it. I hope I wasn't the only one who felt this way, but it's interesting to see everyone else's thoughts lmao
Feb 16, 2021 9:22 PM
Apr 2020
WONDER EGG PRIORITY! Pomander Pets are so cute, I wish they showed the other pets in action as well. So, Ai was able to brought back the prayer beads of that girl and decided to go back to school. I was actually expecting that Ai will confess, good thing she didn't coz that's wtf! lmao. Sensei is still fishy tho, he's definitely involved in Koito's suicide. But, of course, as a relative, Momo can't accept that theory for now.

Feb 16, 2021 9:34 PM

Sep 2020
What the hell , why Ai's mother want to date a pig 🐷
Feb 16, 2021 9:39 PM
Jul 2020
Another episode, and yet this anime still never fails to amaze me in terms of art and music. And don't get me started on the story development.
Feb 16, 2021 9:47 PM

Jan 2020
Yaaaay the anime got darker , this show getting better and better each time. My theory is the mom proposal wasn't real , it's just Ai's subconscious after attacked by Indigo Monster
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Feb 16, 2021 9:54 PM
May 2019
As good as the plot with AI was in this episode was. I'm wondering more about the girl she saved. The girl she saved said she could see the supernatural but considering how every other person that hatched from the egg had a realistic dilemma and the fact that AI couldn't see the monster at first leads me to believe that the girl she saved had bad schizophrenia or some sort of PTSD. If so I feel super bad for her what a horrible way to go. Still I like how this show gives all its characters some depth
Feb 16, 2021 9:57 PM

Jul 2016
Those pendants look like freaking Soul Gems, man. I'm scared.

So... probably I'm thinking way too much here but based on Rika's statement about young men abusing the kids of the women they date, I now really wonder if she was talking from experience or not. Man, as if the undertones in this show weren't already dark enough.

Anyways, another highly interesting episode. Was totally expecting Sensei and Ai's mother to start dating at some point so I wasn't particularly surprised in that regard. That said, the whole deal with Koito remains as mysterious as ever but hopefully, Ai might be able to gather some more info about the matter now that she finally decided to return to school. Still wonder what's her reason tho... and I hope it has nothing to do with "getting closer" to Sensei in the romantic sense.

And by the way, now while reading the comments I realized the girl Ai saved most likely had schizophrenia... damn.

Marinate1016 said:
ag_ said:
I don't think I've ever teared up during a fight scene.

Until now.

WEP is by far the best airing anime right now.

Redo and Mushoku exist so no.

LMAO! THE AUDACITY xD
Feb 16, 2021 11:51 PM

Sep 2015
I read somewhere from another person that the reason why Ai decided to go to school is not only because she maybe wanted to put more trust in Sawaki because of the experience she had with Yae and no one trusting her, but also to be able to see Koito's ghost.

If you noticed, when Ai rushes out of the bathtub after her mom took the things out of her pockets, she grabs the prayer beads that allowed her to see the enemy in the other world. So maybe she is hoping to see Koito's ghost, or something else unseen, making it necessary to go to school now.

Also, did anyone else feel like Yae was probably afflicted with a mental illness like Schizophrenia? Because that's the feeling I got.
Feb 17, 2021 12:30 AM

Oct 2016
Another amazing episode! That fucking title drop though, didn't expect that. And it's honestly a pretty simple meaning behind the title which is really cool. I like how they're slowly unraveling things about Sawaki-sensei, though I still can't fucking tell if he's good or bad. He's one of the big mysteries of the show, I hope he's actually a good person.

Kind of not surprised that Ai's mom and Sawaki-sensei are getting into a relationship, the foreshadowing was there. Momoe's reaction to it was really adorable though even if it was a bit insensitive lmao but it's reasonable since to her, Sawaki-sensei is a good boi.

Hmm, I personally don't think Ai is in love with Sawaki-sensei, but tbh I can't really fucking tell lmao, I'll just think she's not in love for now. Those familiars are pretty cool though, let's go eat them haters. And maybe the girl Ai was "prioritizing"...heh, actually had Schizophrenia but I am not really that knowledgeable in that field so I'm not sure. What was the reason for Ai suddenly wanting to go back to school though hmm, I am sure it will be answered next episode, I just hope it's not just because of Sawaki-sensei. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Feb 17, 2021 12:30 AM

Jun 2020
raiderublaze said:
And the meaning of the title WONDER EGG PRIORITY has been disclosed, and you know what, it's kinda basic but its an alright explanation.

Hol up. Can you tell me how and when in the episode that happens? Cause I didn't notice it at all.
Feb 17, 2021 12:39 AM
Jan 2020
This was an awesome episode. Ai’s mom is gonna date… And Ai has taken the step to join school. Obviously, I think that she is onto something. Also, there is some tension within the girl gang, regarding what the new boyfriend is going to do as he could have been related to the suicide.
Feb 17, 2021 2:47 AM

Dec 2018
Really hope that the Sensei and Ai drama isn't what's being insinuated, but completely lost on why Ai decided to go back to school. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the beads she took with her and maybe what she thinks she can do with them at the school. I also hope that Momoe and Ai come to better terms in the next episode, and I really want to know more about Neirus back story (like tf she's a president of some corporation?).

I wonder if at some point they will all try and synchronize and go into the same dream and how their fighting styles would coordinate with each other. The fight scene with the invisible boss was great and the animation thus far has been amazing, definitely at the top of what I'm watching atm in terms of anime.

Feb 17, 2021 2:50 AM
Jan 2021
Man that was such tease in the last moments i was thinking she was going to confess , lol .
Glad it was something else , i find Ai very cute ^_^ , that sensei is weird character right now
Feb 17, 2021 2:51 AM
Jan 2021
korix_ said:
raiderublaze said:

Hol up. Can you tell me how and when in the episode that happens? Cause I didn't notice it at all.

In the very first part before the opening song
Feb 17, 2021 5:24 AM
Aug 2020
The teacher giving me bad vibes I don’t trust him I feel like he’ll be the final boss or something but since he’s a counselor I feel like he’d be a good manipulator
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Jan 19, 2021

212 by RobinEatsJuice »»
Today, 12:44 AM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aikotoba - Jan 12, 2021

433 by RobinEatsJuice »»
Today, 12:01 AM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ashhk - Mar 30, 2021

412 by thatgirluwu »»
May 30, 4:40 PM

» 2nd season ?

Aritra_Choudhuri - May 11, 2022

23 by Kizuki01 »»
May 20, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ashhk - Mar 23, 2021

302 by Kizuki01 »»
May 19, 10:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.