Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 14, 2018 9:48 AM
May 2017
>1415 Paris
> all-stone multi-floor buildings with large glass windows and doors with glass arches (!)
> frilly clothes, heeled shoes, buckles, cravats - at least 17th century clothing
> French nobles and English commoner soldiers communicating in the same language
>at around 11 minutes is that Japanese river embankment made of bricks?!
> gtfo
commander31ableOct 14, 2018 9:52 AM
Oct 14, 2018 12:22 PM
Sep 2018
richemont!!!! NOOOOO

i hope shes ok and montmorency can save her

!!!!!! wow and the alchemist stone fairy!!
i love it
Oct 14, 2018 1:59 PM
Oct 2012
Titadou said:
AWall said:

About picture 2- it is Mc and Richemont.

Well yes I know, you got it wrong : it's to say that he will indeed save her ass like the damsel in distress she is, from the glasses dude.

It smells the NTR so badly that this show can't be good.

The better knight, became a sex slave just to be saved by the alchemist who was last in battle classes while she was first. He did literally nothing for seven years but he's immortal now so

And we still don't have see the "real" MC girl, Jeanne. I'm scared.

I just watched first EP and the whole time i was like, it's nothing too good but okay as a easy going time killer... then this Ending picture ...

I freaking hate how these jap author keep using shits like NTR as a hype factor in such a anime show.

I mean i'm fine if this is a Dark themed or really serious anime !
but it does NOT look like that ! girls with big boobs and funny moments or the weird plot and fairies. then they give us weird NTR and rape vibe :|

I'm dropping this until either later to decide if it's worth my time as a fun time consumer or not.
coz it's obviously no amazing or serious story to read it for that.
Oct 18, 2018 1:54 AM
Jul 2017
Ummmu, so jesus just eat stone to be god ?
Oct 21, 2018 11:48 AM
Jul 2016
SNDT said:
It's a war. She killed a lot of people there and was captured by enemy's king. There is no problem for king or his brother to rape her. What's so important about her? She is not like some kind of princess.

You are absolutely wrong. She is a sister of the Ruler of Brittany. Basically princess. Brittany at that time is independent country. To win the war you need allies. Richemont is important figure/ valuable ally/ potential marriage partner. Hurting her in any way is the last thing you do.
Oct 26, 2018 1:30 PM
Mar 2017
I need to ask, was that one character talking to Charlotte in one scene a Trap?
Oct 26, 2018 9:08 PM
Sep 2017
Extremely disrespectful jab at Christianity. You don’t have to be for Christianity but you shouldn’t completely bash it by calling Jesus a liar who used a philosophers stone to convince the world that he was the son of God and start a religion.
Oct 26, 2018 9:38 PM
Mar 2017
Szabolcs said:
Extremely disrespectful jab at Christianity. You don’t have to be for Christianity but you shouldn’t completely bash it by calling Jesus a liar who used a philosophers stone to convince the world that he was the son of God and start a religion.
As a Pretty Radical Christian, I know this kind of Claim is already made by lots of real cults. So I can't say I was phased by it. Honestly the main reason throwing Jesus in stuck out was that the other examples were Kings who ruled Kingdoms.
Oct 26, 2018 9:45 PM
Sep 2017
JaredMithrandir said:
Szabolcs said:
As a Pretty Radical Christian, I know this kind of Claim is already made by lots of real cults. So I can't say I was phased by it. Honestly the main reason throwing Jesus in stuck out was that the other examples were Kings who ruled Kingdoms.

I admit it was surprising to hear for me but it’s just too disrespectful for me to entertain the anime when there are so many anime out there that I can watch that don’t directly insult Jesus
Oct 27, 2018 6:04 AM
Mar 2014
This was a cool first episode
Oct 27, 2018 6:25 PM

Sep 2017
SNDT said:
Titadou said:
Seven years ? what a dumb transition just to surprise people
Nobody's came here ? He didn't remember sleeping / eating ?

Come on you can do better seriously...

The girls names made me laugh too

You forget part 2

Well probably ahaha... of course she's a warrior right ?
This show came from average to stupidly bad quickly

Yeah, as always OP warrior girl destroyed enemy army and in the next moment capured by 2 guys and after that suddenly forgot how to fight, became weak and obedient for 7 years in captivity while they fucked her rofl. Give me a break fucking japanese light novelists...

Sounds like a good hentai.
Dec 4, 2018 5:54 PM

Sep 2017
G-Pele23 said:
SNDT said:
It's a war. She killed a lot of people there and was captured by enemy's king. There is no problem for king or his brother to rape her. What's so important about her? She is not like some kind of princess.

You are absolutely wrong. She is a sister of the Ruler of Brittany. Basically princess. Brittany at that time is independent country. To win the war you need allies. Richemont is important figure/ valuable ally/ potential marriage partner. Hurting her in any way is the last thing you do.
this
Szabolcs said:
meh, whatever

commander31able said:
>1415 Paris
> all-stone multi-floor buildings with large glass windows and doors with glass arches (!)
> frilly clothes, heeled shoes, buckles, cravats - at least 17th century clothing
> French nobles and English commoner soldiers communicating in the same language
>at around 11 minutes is that Japanese river embankment made of bricks?!
> gtfo
Lol, this answer is more accurate than the entire show oooof

Decide once every certain number of years which members of the ruling class will oppress and crush the people in parliament: this is the true essence of bourgeois parliamentarism, not only in the constitutional parliamentary monarchies but in the most democratic republics
- The State and Revolution (September 1917), Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov "Lenin".
Jul 4, 2019 5:54 AM

Jun 2015
this kinda reminds me of Zero no Tsukaima. I like it so far so I guess I'll have to watch more to know why it has a low score
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Aug 18, 2020 12:39 PM
Jul 2020
What happened to his age like how did 7 years past?
Apr 23, 2023 11:08 AM
Mar 2019
The plot is absurd. There is a lot of no sense aspects for a medieval age context. England is satanist? noble's man servant dressed as a girl? A lot of atheist people in a theocentric era? A lot of blassfemous references about the christianism and explicitly about Jesus? (probably because the ignorance of the japanese directors or mangakas). and why some French characters have English surname? lol

The worst first anime episode I have ever seen in my life.
august0490Apr 23, 2023 11:30 AM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ulysses: Jehanne Darc to Renkin no Kishi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2018

73 by Zandervj99 »»
Jan 9, 2023 5:07 AM

Poll: » Ulysses: Jehanne Darc to Renkin no Kishi Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2018

45 by KillerCrocX »»
Mar 14, 2021 10:45 PM

» Low Rating ?????

quirkywolf - Feb 18, 2019

9 by Hanamura_Hina »»
Nov 24, 2020 12:15 AM

» who rated this 10 ?

Satan-sama - Aug 22, 2020

1 by mhkr »»
Aug 22, 2020 1:05 PM

Poll: » Ulysses: Jehanne Darc to Renkin no Kishi Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2018

32 by ClickBaitBuster »»
Jun 7, 2020 1:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.