Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jan 13, 2018 1:11 AM

Oct 2015
Lol, my free summon for the 3 of the recent banners were all 5 stars.

5* Marth from the New Year banner.
5* Jeorge for the World of Dawn banner.

Feels like such a waste to have non-focus units with shitty IVs for that, I cri.

But got a middling Hinoka for the mini-TT free summon, hence I feel much better :>

Jan 24, 2018 1:38 AM

Sep 2016
With the new Sacred Stones banner, I'm losing hope for this game. Intelligent System clearly has no intention of adding every characters into the game but instead oping for the same shitty powercrept waifu releases.
RIP Knoll - getting beaten to a pulp and having his tome stolen by Eirika.

🔥You're looking at someone🔥

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥You have my permission to🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Jan 25, 2018 11:52 PM

Oct 2015
HistoricGamer46 said:
With the new Sacred Stones banner, I'm losing hope for this game. Intelligent System clearly has no intention of adding every characters into the game but instead oping for the same shitty powercrept waifu releases.
RIP Knoll - getting beaten to a pulp and having his tome stolen by Eirika.

Lul this is clearly a waifu/husbando game, obviously the more popular characters will get far more attention. The point of a for-profit company is to make money after all.

So long as they remain relatively generous with orbs and receptive to general feedback I'll be sticking around :^]
Jan 26, 2018 3:39 AM
Jul 2018
Yeah, not too big of a fan of them throwing Knoll to the dirt for Eirika but whatever I just won't bother with her.

Anyway, the mid votes results are out and well they're kind of (dissapointingly) what I expected. The male list is fine but the female is full of fanservice. (What is Loki doing placing 7th?).

At least Eirika and Celica are very high.
Jan 26, 2018 10:26 AM

Sep 2016
I'll cry if Eirika wins and get a 3rd version.

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Jan 26, 2018 12:16 PM

May 2012
Hekselka said:
Yeah, not too big of a fan of them throwing Knoll to the dirt for Eirika but whatever I just won't bother with her.

Anyway, the mid votes results are out and well they're kind of (dissapointingly) what I expected. The male list is fine but the female is full of fanservice. (What is Loki doing placing 7th?).

At least Eirika and Celica are very high.

I do agree, but unfortunately seeing as a lot of the good female characters never made an official appearance due to the games being only released in Japan, they just won't garner enough votes from the casual fan-base in the US and other countries. Also go go Celica!
Jan 26, 2018 12:32 PM

Aug 2014
All dragon lolis collected, game cleared.
Sieg Zeon!
Jan 26, 2018 12:55 PM

Dec 2016
Yeah I don't understand why they gave Eirika another version when she's already in the CYL poll... Still rolled for her, though. I failed in the end after around 115 orbs and my pity rate was broken by an Elise.

I voted for Ephraim and Camilla for the second poll, so hopefully they win. They both have a good shot as well.

What's the difference?
Jan 26, 2018 10:31 PM

Oct 2015
Daemon said:
Yeah I don't understand why they gave Eirika another version when she's already in the CYL poll... Still rolled for her, though. I failed in the end after around 115 orbs and my pity rate was broken by an Elise.

I voted for Ephraim and Camilla for the second poll, so hopefully they win. They both have a good shot as well.

Aye I was going for her as well, but switched over to try for Myrrh instead because... priorities.

Got a +def/-hp one as well so I am quite satisfied.

Been voting for Hector and Nino as well because... Hector is Hector and Nino is Nino.
Feb 1, 2018 3:49 AM
Jul 2018
Voted 7x Julia because she's precious and deserves to be happy after all the mess she went through. She's only 143th but that's fine.

On to the more interesting stuff! Hector, Ephraim, Celica and...VERONICA (?) won and will get brave units!
Feb 1, 2018 10:09 AM

Sep 2016
Veronica brave version lol

As much as I hate cow tits, I would much rather have her than an original villain we know nothing about getting an OP version.

Also for the record, I voted for meme characters.

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Feb 1, 2018 1:52 PM

Aug 2015
call me back to the game when the next Leo/Takumi skin comes out.

❝ falling sick on a journey
my dream wanders around
fields of dry grass. ❞
()
Feb 2, 2018 10:53 AM

Oct 2015
Next round Eliwood will get his brave form and then the Blazing Blade Trinity shall be complete.

Given that I've never owned a console other than GBA, Blazing Blade is pretty much the only FE game I've actually played lul, so I'm not really attached to all them Fates and Awakening characters. Glad to see an original FEH character managed to get up there.

That being said, I've plans to work my way through Sacred Stones, Shadow Dragon, PoR, RD and eventually the 3DS ones as well. Eventually.
Feb 2, 2018 11:28 AM

Jan 2013
So stopped playing FGO to start playing this cuz of bullshit summons. Start up Feh, given the option to pick a 5 star, within 3 days I have 3-5 star characters, and its also getting a rhythm game soon. I think I'll stick with this game for now.
Feb 7, 2018 12:08 AM

Oct 2015
wew 230k feathers, think it's finally time to get my first 5* +10
Feb 9, 2018 12:21 AM

Oct 2015
This Valentines' banner ermfg.

Got 5* Merric, Rhajat and B!Ike.

These are not the green mages and axe user I am wanting. game pls.
Feb 9, 2018 8:18 AM

Dec 2016
Valentine's Hector is sexy AF, no homo

Unfortunately I have no orbs to spend on him because I wasted about 250 on the Eirika banner and failed to get her. At least I have Marisa from the Tempest Trials reward... She is now my new favorite.

What's the difference?
Feb 9, 2018 8:55 AM

Apr 2015
I used to play it but then I stopped as I found some other games that were way more f2p than Fire emblem: Heroes.
Feb 9, 2018 9:27 AM

Oct 2015
Daemon said:

Unfortunately I have no orbs to spend on him because I wasted about 250 on the Eirika banner and failed to get her. At least I have Marisa from the Tempest Trials reward... She is now my new favorite.

Lol, as of now I've spent roughly 300 orbs. 3 Lilina's on top of the 3 non-focus greens and still no Hector. It seems we are just not fated. And all my Lilina's have bad IVs. dis game mang
Feb 9, 2018 10:32 AM

Dec 2016
Iamagaroze said:
Daemon said:

Lol, as of now I've spent roughly 300 orbs. 3 Lilina's on top of the 3 non-focus greens and still no Hector. It seems we are just not fated. And all my Lilina's have bad IVs. dis game mang

Yeah, the gacha is frustrating as fuck sometimes. Still not as bad as FGO, though...

What's the difference?
Feb 9, 2018 10:56 AM

Sep 2016
I got pretty lucky on this banner.
60 orbs and I got V! Lilina, Shiro and Tailtiu.

Can't wait for the next banner on the 24th.
Hopefully I didn't use up all my luck.

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Feb 9, 2018 1:45 PM

Oct 2015
Daemon said:
Yeah, the gacha is frustrating as fuck sometimes. Still not as bad as FGO, though...

Haha, I chose FEH over FGO cuz my legendary antique galaxy s4 can't run FGO smoothly. Every time I hear someone complain about the FGO gacha it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Plus when I actually think about it all the orbs I spent were f2p anyway, and still sitting on another 200, so everything is OK.

aSuperiorGamer said:
I got pretty lucky on this banner.
60 orbs and I got V! Lilina, Shiro and Tailtiu.

Can't wait for the next banner on the 24th.
Hopefully I didn't use up all my luck.

Aye I've stopped spinning. I did get a few more Nino's from this green hell, none with an optimal IV, but still a few short of making a +10, so I'll hopefully get one soon.

Conversely I'll probably be foddering every 5* I got except one V!Lilina though :<
Can't decide who to give that extra SB to.
Feb 9, 2018 2:09 PM

Sep 2016
Iamagaroze said:

Aye I've stopped spinning. I did get a few more Nino's from this green hell, none with an optimal IV, but still a few short of making a +10, so I'll hopefully get one soon.

Conversely I'll probably be foddering every 5* I got except one V!Lilina though :<

Oh so you're going for a +10 Nino I see. I'm going for a +10 Fae, just need 1 more now and I'll be done.

Why would you be foddering off 5 stars anyway? Don't you collect heroes?
The only time I would fodder something is if I have more than 1 of a must fodder hero like Hector or Takumi.

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Feb 9, 2018 2:16 PM

Jun 2017
Daemon said:

How mad would you be if I said I got her on my free summon lol.

OT: I've gotten some alright fodder as well as a 5* Athena (wut) after spending about 35 orbs on the new banner....
I'm a shitposter for fun
Feb 9, 2018 3:48 PM

Oct 2015
aSuperiorGamer said:
Iamagaroze said:

Oh so you're going for a +10 Nino I see. I'm going for a +10 Fae, just need 1 more now and I'll be done.

Why would you be foddering off 5 stars anyway? Don't you collect heroes?
The only time I would fodder something is if I have more than 1 of a must fodder hero like Hector or Takumi.

I do, but space restrictions and all. I get em to 40 to unlock the convo then feed em off, cuz lol 5* -Atk Merric, -Atk Rhajat, -Atk B!Ike, 2x -Spd V!Lilina.

All the lovely 4* and 3* units I keep cuz of TT/GHB rewards, sexy fodder, +10's in the making, etc. take up all my barrack space.
Feb 11, 2018 12:31 AM

Oct 2015
@@@@@ITS XANDER DAY@@@@@
Feb 11, 2018 7:38 AM

Sep 2016
I gave up trying to beat infernal Xander with my Armor and Cavalry team.

Armor because it's a F2P team and cavalry because of that one fucking green tome cavalry mofo that I just can't deal with.

Well at least I managed all flier and infantry at least.

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Feb 11, 2018 8:21 AM

Jan 2016
I played it when it was released, but I was not a fan of the gameplay and the story, so I uninstalled.
Feb 11, 2018 8:23 AM

Dec 2013
Ah, Xander is tough... I managed to beat all Michaelis challenges but this one is giving me trouble.
Feb 11, 2018 10:58 AM

Dec 2016
Lol, the first time Xander rolled around my team was too weak to beat even the easiest difficulty. This time I'll just get his three-star version I guess since I'm too damn lazy to even attempt the higher difficulties. I also have too many good red heroes already, so I don't need him that badly.

What's the difference?
Feb 11, 2018 5:07 PM

Oct 2015
Yea, the all-cav challenge for Xander has me stumped, cuz I realized I only have like 3 good cav units lul.

Managed to do the armor and flier challenge quite easily, haven't tried the infantry one yet.

If I make the LA!Lilina I kept into a TA Raven, I should be able to finish the cav challenge, but hm.
IamagarozeFeb 11, 2018 5:13 PM
Feb 11, 2018 5:40 PM

Sep 2016
Iamagaroze said:

Managed to do the armor and flier challenge quite easily, haven't tried the infantry one yet.

What's your armor team? Mine is Black Knight, Arden, Effie and Amelia. I just can't deal with all the crazy shit that is Xander GHB.

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Feb 11, 2018 10:04 PM

Oct 2015
aSuperiorGamer said:
Iamagaroze said:

What's your armor team? Mine is Black Knight, Arden, Effie and Amelia. I just can't deal with all the crazy shit that is Xander GHB.

I had Arden, BK, W!Tharja and W!Lisse. All of them have Ward Armor lul, so I had W!Tharja pull and kill the green mages, then Arden walled Xander while the others killed everything else
Feb 11, 2018 10:20 PM
Aug 2014
I've been almost as long as it's been out. A friend of mine told me of it like a week after its initial release. It's been my most played mobile game.
Feb 15, 2018 10:43 PM

Oct 2015
357 days until next GHB quests :')
Feb 17, 2018 9:41 AM

Dec 2017
I have like 4 5-star heroes. One of them I got from Christmas event that always says Huzzah.
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to テスト by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
Feb 17, 2018 10:25 AM

Jun 2017
Botan-Chan45 said:
I have like 4 5-star heroes. One of them I got from Christmas event that always says Huzzah.
Heh you noob =P I have 24 as of current and have previously sacrificed 5 5* units. And i'm what they considered a "beginner"
I'm a shitposter for fun
Feb 17, 2018 10:36 AM

Sep 2016
ZionPulse said:
Heh you noob =P I have 24 as of current and have previously sacrificed 5 5* units. And i'm what they considered a "beginner"

Heh you noob =P I have 89 at the moment and previously sacrificed 3 5* units. I figured you'd be better than that what with you using feh related avatar and profile picture but I guess not.

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Feb 17, 2018 12:06 PM

Dec 2013
Last time I counted mine, it was 70-something of them. Probably 80-something now.
Feb 17, 2018 12:40 PM

Jun 2017
aSuperiorGamer said:
ZionPulse said:

Heh you noob =P I have 89 at the moment and previously sacrificed 3 5* units. I figured you'd be better than that what with you using feh related avatar and profile picture but I guess not.
Nah mate it's just for the memes... The memes I tell you the memes.
I'm a shitposter for fun
Feb 17, 2018 12:42 PM

Sep 2016
ZionPulse said:

But the meme is dead brah.

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Feb 17, 2018 12:43 PM

Jun 2017
aSuperiorGamer said:
ZionPulse said:

But the meme is dead brah.
It will always be alive in our hearts.

But seriously, that's good to know. Thx
I'm a shitposter for fun
Feb 18, 2018 3:38 PM

Oct 2015
Aye, finished Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn over the vacation I had this past week. And also Tales of Berseria beyond the Fire Emblem universe. I feel so accomplished.

But now I still have Shadow Dragon and Trails of Cold Steel II. Hurhur it just never ends
Feb 20, 2018 11:43 PM

Oct 2015
armored dragon with in built DC + refined breath effect and comes with Vengeful Fighter. wtf even, gotta start bringing falchions lul
Feb 21, 2018 2:08 PM

Sep 2016
Character re release is becoming a trend.
The last banner was Eirika and now we have Robin and Celica.
The banner after this one better be Thracia so I can complete my Lord collection.

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Feb 28, 2018 9:38 AM

Oct 2015
200+ orbs and finally got PA!Olivia, no regrets :')
Feb 28, 2018 4:48 PM

Mar 2014
I got the new Ephraim and Summer Corrin on my first summon session and thats all I wanted!!!
Mar 29, 2018 12:02 AM

Oct 2015
Ah, colorless flying dragon with a base kit that has DC+honed breath effect, arrowshield+def/ward stance, and anti-raventome. :)))

Oh ye, this was nice.

IamagarozeMar 29, 2018 12:35 AM
Sep 25, 2018 3:33 PM

Sep 2016
Reopening this thread because why dafuq not

So anyone still playing this game daily like myself?

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Sep 26, 2018 5:30 AM

Dec 2013
I'm still active. I took a month or two off at some point, but other than that I've pretty much been playing it since launch.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3567 by Skyla »»
1 hour ago

» Are you using Linux???

DesuMaiden - May 2

24 by traed »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Nintendo the rising king of console industry!?

rohan121 - May 7

21 by Kurt_Irving »»
5 hours ago

» What Are Your Favorite Games? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ZeroTatsuyaYu - Mar 13, 2016

291 by Wobenroehseve »»
5 hours ago

» total games on your steam library ( 1 2 )

deg - Feb 22

60 by tinshard »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.