Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 14, 2017 8:41 PM
Jan 2015
HecticLeo said:
Not watching Konosuba for the art anyways, don't matter to me.

welp i'm agree with u due btw why ppl judge the Cartoon even they're watching Cartoon iLegally not an Legal cartoon??? are u fucking kidding me? and u want good graphic?? make sure u create ur own Studio dude...

damn why all ppl talking shitty art but they're more than shitty??
Jan 14, 2017 8:43 PM

May 2015
If I'm not wrong, KonoSuba was ruined by that Kikuta guy who "loves saggy tits"and his "artistic choice of moe"

I can't believe that Kikuta guy is back to ruin KonoSuba again. At least it was slightly better than episode 9, but damn, I would've fired this guy and hire someone from Nichijou or from Deen's other anime, Rakugo.

I mean seriously? You guys are the highest seasonal series sold of 2016 (not counting YOI, because they started selling at the end of 2016 and continues to 2017), so how the fuck did they still decide to hire Kikuta. His artistic choice is like admitting that "modern art" is the best.
Jan 14, 2017 8:45 PM

May 2014
Part of the reason this show is so funny is because of the bad artwork, it matches the anime style so well. I personally don't see how it was nay different from the first season, but people will find reasons to complain I guess. It's literally the same team so....
Jan 14, 2017 9:34 PM
Apr 2011
Ketuekigami said:
This is 2017 now, so we shouldnt have art from 2000 level technology.

derp faces =/= 2000 technology

It's funny how you can't stand the art in this show, despite being metaphorical derp face.
Jan 14, 2017 10:02 PM

Feb 2010
DarkingDawning said:
If I'm not wrong, KonoSuba was ruined by that Kikuta guy who "loves saggy tits"and his "artistic choice of moe"

You're so wrong it's paining me. It's that Kikuta guy who made KonoSuba as good as it is in anime, partly. The interview explicitly states that the moe included in season 2 is against his will. At worst he is dumb for being influenced by the guys asking for moe when the first season had good ratings.

DarkingDawning said:
I can't believe that Kikuta guy is back to ruin KonoSuba again. At least it was slightly better than episode 9, but damn, I would've fired this guy and hire someone from Nichijou or from Deen's other anime, Rakugo.

I mean seriously? You guys are the highest seasonal series sold of 2016 (not counting YOI, because they started selling at the end of 2016 and continues to 2017), so how the fuck did they still decide to hire Kikuta. His artistic choice is like admitting that "modern art" is the best.

Funny post

“Read as little as possible of critical or aesthetic works. They are either products of a close-minded spirit, petrified and devoid of meaning in their lifeless hardening, or clever verbal games [...]. Works of art are of an infinite solitude; nothing is worse than criticism for approaching them. Only love can grasp them, keep them, be just toward them. Always give precedence to your own feeling against these analyses, these reviews, these introductions. [...] You must let every impression, every seed of feeling, ripen within you, in the dark, in the inexpressible, in the unconscious, those regions closed to understanding. Wait with humility and patience for the hour of the birth of a new clarity. Art demands of its faithful followers as much as of its creators.”
— RAINER-MARIA Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet (letter dated April 23, 1903).
Jan 14, 2017 10:12 PM

Dec 2014
Stop with this pedophilic post!
Jan 14, 2017 10:30 PM
Apr 2011
@DarkingDawning you can always ask Miyazaki to make season 3

@SeasonADay feel free to let me know how you feel about this idea as well
Jan 14, 2017 11:16 PM

Mar 2015
FononZero said:

True. I only came to bring you back to the fun xD

But yeah, some of the scenes look off. I'm not sure what entirely is up with that... Not even sure if they kept the same people, or if this is a new set of animators or what. Or maybe it's just like the director is just like, draw this shit however you want, just make it look silly.

Or perhaps animators were enjoying themselves this project overall, because even the non derpy stuff just looks outright silly compared to s1. It actually seems kind of fun, especially knowing how strenuous animation can be sometimes.

Brought us back here so that we won't derail that thread xD

I also don't know why they make it silly, it could be like they're self-aware that they have a very bad animation and they don't bother about it anymore. Or that they're trying to come up with something fresh and new so that people would remember about it, like "hey, isn't that the funny anime with lots of derpy faces? I can really remember it because the facial expressions are so off"

It is amazingly fun. I can't wait for them to announce a third season by the end of the season :p volume 5 and 6 are in my top 4 favorite KonoSuba LN. I can see some of the quality aspect for the explosion and other details like Darkness' crest, but they choose to derp the faces. So that is clearly intentional on their part, and that they could be trying to make those silly faces for the memes.

Jan 14, 2017 11:31 PM
Apr 2011
DarklordVor said:
FononZero said:

True. I only came to bring you back to the fun xD

But yeah, some of the scenes look off. I'm not sure what entirely is up with that... Not even sure if they kept the same people, or if this is a new set of animators or what. Or maybe it's just like the director is just like, draw this shit however you want, just make it look silly.

Or perhaps animators were enjoying themselves this project overall, because even the non derpy stuff just looks outright silly compared to s1. It actually seems kind of fun, especially knowing how strenuous animation can be sometimes.

Brought us back here so that we won't derail that thread xD

I also don't know why they make it silly, it could be like they're self-aware that they have a very bad animation and they don't bother about it anymore. Or that they're trying to come up with something fresh and new so that people would remember about it, like "hey, isn't that the funny anime with lots of derpy faces? I can really remember it because the facial expressions are so off"

It is amazingly fun. I can't wait for them to announce a third season by the end of the season :p volume 5 and 6 are in my top 4 favorite KonoSuba LN. I can see some of the quality aspect for the explosion and other details like Darkness' crest, but they choose to derp the faces. So that is clearly intentional on their part, and that they could be trying to make those silly faces for the memes.

Exactly how long is konosuba??

Yeah, Megumin's casting animation / explosion in the OP was on point. But whatever they're doing atm, I'm still enjoying it. And you're right, some of these faces are very memorable. lol

And nice pic. That is one avatar I can agree on. :P
Jan 14, 2017 11:32 PM

May 2015
lighthalzen-kun said:
DarkingDawning said:

You're so wrong it's paining me. It's that Kikuta guy who made KonoSuba as good as it is in anime, partly. The interview explicitly states that the moe included in season 2 is against his will. At worst he is dumb for being influenced by the guys asking for moe when the first season had good ratings.

DarkingDawning said:

Funny post

How is KonoSuba season 1 art is good? A lot of people were complaining about it, especially episode 9. People were complaining about how far off the art from LN and anime. If KonoSuba had better art like Nichijou, then its series and ratings could go up even further because people will buy the series more to support it.

Kikuta destroyed KonoSuba's anime character design. There was even almost no moe in season 2 episode 1 and that it's worse than season 1.

There are a lot of complaints all over the places. Here, Reddit, 4chan, etc. So if they had better art like Nichijou or NGNL, then they'd receive more love instead of complaints.

FononZero said:

Miyazaki would say that "anime is a mistake" before you even approach him.
Jan 14, 2017 11:36 PM
Apr 2011
DarkingDawning said:
lighthalzen-kun said:

Funny post

How is KonoSuba season 1 art is good? A lot of people were complaining about it, especially episode 9. People were complaining about how far off the art from LN and anime. If KonoSuba had better art like Nichijou, then its series and ratings could go up even further because people will buy the series more to support it.

Kikuta destroyed KonoSuba's anime character design. There was even almost no moe in season 2 episode 1 and that it's worse than season 1.

There are a lot of complaints all over the places. Here, Reddit, 4chan, etc. So if they had better art like Nichijou or NGNL, then they'd receive more love instead of complaints.

FononZero said:

Miyazaki would say that "anime is a mistake" before you even approach him.

Just tell him he's not making an anime, but instead, a cartoon.
Jan 14, 2017 11:38 PM

Mar 2015
FononZero said:

Exactly how long is konosuba??

Currently there's 10 main LN (ongoing), 3 spin-off Megumin prologue (finished), 1 spin-off Megumin post volume 8 (ongoing), 1 spin-off manga about the cast's everyday life (ongoing), 1 spin-off web manga (ongoing) and 2 manga adaptation (ongoing for the Megumin prologue and main LN).

Also, volume 12 is announced for July 2017 along with the second OVA... so hype! :3

FononZero said:
Yeah, Megumin's casting animation / explosion in the OP was on point. But whatever they're doing atm, I'm still enjoying it. And you're right, some of these faces are very memorable. lol

Yup, they're memorable alright. I love this dance so much:

FononZero said:
And nice pic. That is one avatar I can agree on. :P

You don't agree with either Rem or Kotori that I've had last year :o you're dead to me ;_; well Rem is also dead to me after she beat out Kotori in that moe competition.

Jan 14, 2017 11:46 PM
Apr 2011
That's good to know there's quite a bit of material left for the show then! I want some Megumin spinoffs now.

DarklordVor said:
You don't agree with either Rem or Kotori that I've had last year :o you're dead to me ;_; well Rem is also dead to me after she beat out Kotori in that moe competition.

I've never seen the anime that Kotori is from. :x Rem avatars are okay if you draw trash bags around them in photoshop.
Jan 14, 2017 11:52 PM

Mar 2015
FononZero said:
That's good to know there's quite a bit of material left for the show then! I want some Megumin spinoffs now.

Not a bit, but plenty! If they keep up doing 10 episodes per season, adapting 2 volumes at a time, then they should be able to adapt 3 more seasons with the current LN available. Especially since after volume 5, everything starts to make me love the series even more than before.

Megumin spinoffs are cute :3 There's a manga adaptation on it and the art is better than the main series' manga adaptation.

FononZero said:
I've never seen the anime that Kotori is from. :x Rem avatars are okay if you draw trash bags around them in photoshop.

So that's why you were an unbeliever and a heretic. Itsuka Kotori is from Date A Live, a harem anime with a plot of every other harem anime, but the character is very very lovable. Season 2 was meh at best, but season 1 is good. Hmm... I like the idea of trash bags... after all, trash does goes around trash bag/cans.

Jan 15, 2017 12:05 AM
Jul 2018
Sad to seeing Deen butcher yet another show. rip log horizon
Jan 15, 2017 12:15 AM

Oct 2016
Oh for god sake just stop posting on this already
Jan 15, 2017 12:26 AM

Aug 2012
The content/comedy is good as same. Strong point of konosuba.
Jan 15, 2017 12:32 AM
Dec 2016
well, because it's DEEN, and DEEN is shit?
Jan 15, 2017 12:36 AM

Feb 2010
is this really a thread only one episodes out this threads going to look really silly if episode two comes out with High quality art work
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jan 15, 2017 12:38 AM
Apr 2011
SeasonADay said:
Oh for god sake just stop posting on this already
Except we're trying to have a serious anime discussion here.
Jan 15, 2017 12:41 AM

Mar 2015
adyrfzold_ said:

Um.. not really? Just two of my recent memory of DEEN anime other than KonoSuba has a very good design and art.

So it's pretty much derpy by choice and that is by Kikuta, the chief animation director. And Sakamoto is also a funny comedy anime, so KonoSuba being derpy is definitely intentional, but I don't know why they chose this way.

Jan 15, 2017 12:47 AM

Feb 2010
But Sakamoto is ugly

“Read as little as possible of critical or aesthetic works. They are either products of a close-minded spirit, petrified and devoid of meaning in their lifeless hardening, or clever verbal games [...]. Works of art are of an infinite solitude; nothing is worse than criticism for approaching them. Only love can grasp them, keep them, be just toward them. Always give precedence to your own feeling against these analyses, these reviews, these introductions. [...] You must let every impression, every seed of feeling, ripen within you, in the dark, in the inexpressible, in the unconscious, those regions closed to understanding. Wait with humility and patience for the hour of the birth of a new clarity. Art demands of its faithful followers as much as of its creators.”
Jan 15, 2017 1:04 AM

Jan 2011
Ono it got hit with the season 2 ugly stick. I was about to pick this up. RIP
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jan 15, 2017 1:05 AM

Feb 2010
Z4k said:
LN art is pretty generic and not as funny as the anime's artstyle. Not sure why anyone would want a it because that would mean we wouldn't have funny expressions or scenes like these

It wouldn't be really possible with the LN's artstyle.

this quote in response to this

Jan 15, 2017 1:08 AM

Dec 2015
I seriously can't believe people are still defending this.

Studio Deen screwed us. They realised they had a huge hit on their hands and so they rushed out season 2 as quickly as possible as a cash grab. And because it was rushed the quality suffered. Deen clearly don't respect the franchise and they don't respect the fans they just want your money. And yet people still rush to defend Deen even as they are getting screwed by them....that's just sad.
Jan 15, 2017 1:16 AM

Mar 2015
lighthalzen-kun said:
But Sakamoto is ugly

Uglier than this?

Sure it's funny for some purposes, but you can't deny that this one is bad. Especially in a scene that should be "heartwarming" with Darkness leaving. Sakamoto's animation was pretty much a sakuga compared to KonoSuba.

I love this series, but defending its "art" is quite weird.

Jan 15, 2017 1:18 AM

Feb 2010
Yeah, this is one screenshot, always the same

In the thousands of drawings that compose the episode, there aren't much that are as shocking as this one. It's one frame.

Also Sakamoto has a fucking lazy animation and should we talk about the scene where they throw the ball at each other? It's even cheaper than KonoSuba and the drawings aren't especially nice, it's flat and often weirdly off.

Jan 15, 2017 1:22 AM

Mar 2015
lighthalzen-kun said:
Yeah, this is one screenshot, always the same

In the thousands of drawings that compose the episode, there aren't much that are as shocking as this one. It's one frame.

But there were plenty of them in the episode. There are tons of them in the beginning, during the interrogation, during the court and in the end. The only wow thing in this episode was Sena doing SHAFT animation scene with head tilt and sparkles.

I don't know if your eyes keep on reading the subs or actually watching the anime, but it was pretty bad. I love this series to the point I read every LN, but there's a point you should agree that the animation was awful. Nichijou is one of the highest rated comedy ever and they have a very good animation and still produce a lot of lovable and memorable faces.

Jan 15, 2017 1:28 AM

Feb 2010
The only wow thing in this episode was Sena doing SHAFT animation scene with head tilt and sparkles.

This was filled with bad off-model too, if you think that was good I don't know on what criteria you're judging.

but there's a point you should agree that the animation was awful.

A lot of off-model, some worse than others, but it moved well and funny, that was like that since the first season. As I said, I agree that overall it's worse than season 1 (for this ep at least, as said the animation direction is pretty inconsistent and this could be an exception, I'll add that I don't see the problem with ep 9 of season 1), but not that much and the visual side is still pretty well done, in concepts more abstract than the animation or drawing quality (the layout for example, I myself doesn't understand it perfectly but Kikuta said he put a lot of work in it and that might make a difference, it's the way shots are designed basically, that makes the comedy more thrilling and the fanservice more exciting, like, Aqua's ass shot).

Jan 15, 2017 1:47 AM

Mar 2015
lighthalzen-kun said:
The only wow thing in this episode was Sena doing SHAFT animation scene with head tilt and sparkles.

This was filled with bad off-model too, if you think that was good I don't know on what criteria you're judging.

Exactly. Which is why the WHOLE episode was bad, so I had to lower my standard and give that scene as the "only saving grace" of the episode, because it was THAT BAD.

lighthalzen-kun said:
A lot of off-model, some worse than others, but it moved well and funny, that was like that since the first season. As I said, I agree that overall it's worse than season 1 (for this ep at least, as said the animation direction is pretty inconsistent and this could be an exception, I'll add that I don't see the problem with ep 9 of season 1), but not that much and the visual side is still pretty well done, in concepts more abstract than the animation or drawing quality (the layout for example, I myself doesn't understand it perfectly but Kikuta said he put a lot of work in it and that might make a difference, it's the way shots are designed basically, that makes the comedy more thrilling and the fanservice more exciting, like, Aqua's ass shot).

I do agree some scenes work great and flows good too, but the off-model is quite off putting when it's not even supposed to be funny. It's like you're forced to laugh because how bad it was so that "it's so bad that it's good" thing.

One of the best thing in KonoSuba was Megumin introduction, WHICH WAS NOT DIRECTED BY KIKUTA on episode 2:

Or episode 4, again was not directed by Kikuta.

Or episode 6, not by Kikuta either:

It's like night and day, when you compared to Kikuta's work on episode 9 and other episodes that I don't bother to list:

I just hope that the guy who direct episode 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 will return and save this anime from Kikuta who worked on episode 1, 3, 5, 7, 9. So there's a high hope that episode 2 will have 120% better animation than episode 1, but then episode 3 get fucked again.

Edit: Found it. The best guy of Chief Animation Director is Momoka Komatsu

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=17123

The hero of KonoSuba who saves us from Kikuta's work of art.
DarklordVorJan 15, 2017 1:52 AM

Jan 15, 2017 1:47 AM

Apr 2013
> When people see shit art for other anime adaptations:

"Omg, what horrible art, source material is way better, studio sucks"

> When people see shit art for Konosuba adaptation:

"Rofl! DEEN made the art horrible and half-assed on purpose to make it more funny! Sasuga DEEN!"
Jan 15, 2017 1:48 AM
Feb 2012
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who realized that the art seemed off if not worse compared to season 1. Then again, it didn't take away *too much* from the enjoyment however annoying it may be. Besides, it might look better from episode 2 onwards...
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jan 15, 2017 1:53 AM
Apr 2011
Just tell them to stop making derp faces.
Jan 15, 2017 1:56 AM

Feb 2010

This screenshot is super cool imo, I'm not even trying to salvage it like with S2E1, I remember this part was genuinely good

This one seems pretty random, art-wise and composition wise. The other gifs are nice, right.

"Rofl! DEEN made the art horrible and half-assed on purpose to make it more funny! Sasuga DEEN!"

Not Deen but the art team that worked on KonoSuba. I'm personally not saying that was on purpose, though it certainly blends well with the whole, but it doesn't bother much. It's like complaining about Kaiji's noses or One Piece's goofy designs. "why's he stretched,??!!!"

Also, I'll say it again but KonoSuba's not bad art-wise, there's more to animation than animation. Anime always had limited flapping mouthes animation and some worked wonders, here it works wonders with actual animation (and some off-models). This is because the storyboarding and layouting is more researched than your usual cartoon. That creates a "whole", an actual art direction (comedy/fanservice oriented), which works very well and complement the good writing.

Jan 15, 2017 1:59 AM

Mar 2015
FononZero said:

I think I just realize that the main problem of KonoSuba is Kikuta, who directed episode 1,3,5,7,9 and that the guy who actually made KonoSuba good is Momoka Komatsu, who directed episode 2,4,6,8,10.

Some of the best KonoSuba scenes can be found in the even episodes rather than the odd episodes.

Jan 15, 2017 2:04 AM
Apr 2011
DarklordVor said:
FononZero said:

I think I just realize that the main problem of KonoSuba is Kikuta, who directed episode 1,3,5,7,9 and that the guy who actually made KonoSuba good is Momoka Komatsu, who directed episode 2,4,6,8,10.

Some of the best KonoSuba scenes can be found in the even episodes rather than the odd episodes.

Probably so, I guess we'll see with these upcoming episodes if get better..... unless this guy is directing the whole series.
Jan 15, 2017 2:16 AM
Jul 2018
Hmm either they are making it intentionally or low budget(that's weird since it sells hotcakes in Japan). Whatever, I can just sit back and enjoy the derpy troll faces of best boy Vanir.
Jan 15, 2017 2:18 AM

Mar 2015
FononZero said:
DarklordVor said:

Probably so, I guess we'll see with these upcoming episodes if get better..... unless this guy is directing the whole series.

Well, we know for sure that Kikuta is the one to blame for episode 1 based on the credit here:

総作画監督/菊田幸一

TL note: Chief Animation Director: Kikuta Koichi

Source: http://konosuba.com/story/

So hopefully episode 2 will be back to Momoka Komatsu

Jan 15, 2017 2:39 AM

Sep 2016
these people shilling for shitty and lazy DEEN just reminds me of those fools who donated to bernie scamders MATCH ME!
the money then went to clinton just like this money from quick-cash konosuba would probably go into some other anime in the future

lol
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jan 15, 2017 3:42 AM

Sep 2013
this season artstyle obviously much worse than the s1
Jan 15, 2017 5:23 AM

May 2009
Wow, saggy-tits-lover animation director suddenly gets so much hate. Also that poster for second season was intentionally drawn by him this way.
Jan 15, 2017 6:03 AM

Sep 2016
I think it's a lot funnier to see Konosuba with this animation, but yeah, meagumin is less attractive now.

"Kono omoi wo keshite shimau niwa Mada jinsei nagai desho?"
Jan 15, 2017 10:28 AM
Jan 2017
As long as they make the explosive spell art as awesome as they did last season seems good to me.
Jan 15, 2017 10:40 AM

Dec 2015
just chill! the Anime is about the COMEDY not the art
and i really enjoy the face expresion and if that would have been gone i would be mad.
but that was just as good as s1.
Jan 15, 2017 10:51 AM

Jun 2016
I don't see why Deen would do this just to cut corners and that would be the only explanation I could think of for the drastic change in the art style.
But I don't mind the lack of detail in some of the "zoomed out" scenes, what bothers me is that every character seems to be plagued by massive facial tumours, or they have some serious tootaches, either way it's pretty annoying.

Anywho, as long as the comedy value still holds up I'll be content.
Jan 15, 2017 11:59 AM

Dec 2011
To me the characters looked different enough for it to be distracting.
Jan 15, 2017 1:16 PM

Oct 2016
DarklordVor said:
adyrfzold_ said:

Um.. not really? Just two of my recent memory of DEEN anime other than KonoSuba has a very good design and art.

So it's pretty much derpy by choice and that is by Kikuta, the chief animation director. And Sakamoto is also a funny comedy anime, so KonoSuba being derpy is definitely intentional, but I don't know why they chose this way.

It is rushed. Get it through your head.
Jan 15, 2017 1:19 PM

Oct 2016
DarklordVor said:
adyrfzold_ said:

Are these the only two examples you can give?
Jan 15, 2017 1:21 PM
Nov 2015
SeasonADay said:
Barrli said:
I loved the first session!
But i have never watched a anime with that poor Artwork! I hate it!!! I really like that Anime, but i think, i can´t watch a couple more of that. My eyes feel so painfull now :/

Read the light novels. The artwork looks like this.

Well... now I'm depressed! I love this anime but the art does not fit its quality... It would be so much more pleasant to watch with this level of quality...
Jan 15, 2017 1:31 PM

Oct 2016
felipeliborio said:
SeasonADay said:

Read the light novels. The artwork looks like this.

Well... now I'm depressed! I love this anime but the art does not fit its quality... It would be so much more pleasant to watch with this level of quality...

The job of an anime ADAPTION is to ADAPT the SOURCE MATERIAL as much as posible and as PRFECTLY AS POSSIBLE. studio deen failed. Anyone dare to argue with me? Before someone starts getting salty, yes studio deen did the script correctly, but an adaption is more then just words, it is the original creators (the storyteller AND THE ORIGINAL ARTIST'S DESIGNS, NOT WARPED DESIGNS THAT DO NOT FIT THE FIRST ONES).
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2017

253 by Prosto_jel »»
Jun 2, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2017

426 by SaltyCookie »»
Jun 1, 2:25 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2017

341 by Comander-07 »»
Apr 28, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2017

234 by Comander-07 »»
Apr 28, 4:53 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2017

298 by Comander-07 »»
Apr 27, 1:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.