Forum Settings
Forums
New
What do you think?
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jan 3, 2017 6:25 PM

Jul 2016
I cried at AnoHana,Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso,Sakurasou,Clannad:After Story,Angel Beats,Little Buster Refrain and Mirai Nikki Redial...am i a pussy?:(
Jan 3, 2017 6:46 PM

Jun 2016
I've cried before when watching anime if some thing emotionally impacts me.
kirasykes said:
I cried at AnoHana,Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso,Sakurasou,Clannad:After Story,Angel Beats,Little Buster Refrain and Mirai Nikki Redial...am i a pussy?:(
You're a normal human being i'd say.

Jan 3, 2017 6:59 PM

Jan 2013
Literally anything that is supposed to be sad. Makes me burst into tears. When a character cries I cry. And when something relieving and happy happens. I (what do you know) cry. I let myself be moved by the anime, because it was made for exactly that. To move your heart. Force your emotions in real life situations, but here you're alone. In a world that accepts everyone. And that within itself is lovely.
Jan 3, 2017 9:23 PM

Jan 2017
Oh, man. I feel like it is normal. I cried many times while watching One Piece. Nico Robin's flashback and the Straw Hats meeting each other again after 2 years always get to me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 3, 2017 10:53 PM

Jan 2015
It's fine. I mean, it's near impossible not to cry watching Gintama, but if a series makes you cry, it has nothing to do with you being a wussy, instead, it's just that the author is really damn good.
Jan 4, 2017 1:15 AM

Jan 2015
Shoegum said:
change 'wussy' to 'pussy' and that's what i think of people who cry while watching anime. y'all need to learn to grow a pair of big giant-ass sweaty balls
Nothing wrong with having emotional investment in something man, most human thing of all.
Jan 4, 2017 1:16 AM
Aug 2016
Alfye02 said:
I only cry to anime... I try to cry while watching other movies and reading other books, but I can't. Maybe it's because anime makes it exaggerated?

I cried at "My Hero Academia" like a baby multiple times from the anime and manga, yet reading the book and watching the movie of "The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas" I didn't shed a tear. There's something obviously wrong with me.
Wow :O Boku no Hero Acedemia! :3 What was sad about it? .3.
Jan 4, 2017 3:20 AM

May 2015
Meritas said:
Crying while watching kind of ruins the experience, but you can give way to the tears when it's over and you know you can't see that great anime for the first time again.

"Runis the experience" How exactly?

Jan 4, 2017 3:56 AM
Aug 2016
Kittens-kun said:
Meritas said:
Crying while watching kind of ruins the experience, but you can give way to the tears when it's over and you know you can't see that great anime for the first time again.

"Runis the experience" How exactly?
I'm glad "Heritas" said that... New respones are always good! ^-^ *Optimist*
Jan 4, 2017 4:28 AM
Aug 2016
I would answer my own question depending on my mood. Good = Positive
Jan 4, 2017 6:22 AM

Dec 2016
Don't be ridiculous, of course it's normal, and you are not a wussy_
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, for example, my tears were all over my flat, and, I think, it was normal/
There are so much stories that can make you cry, and it's normal, don't worry, be happy :3
Jan 4, 2017 7:44 AM

Jan 2016
Pyravia said:
Is it wussy-alike? Please, be honest. 3:

Do you cry while watching anime, and what do you think about it?
I, for once, cried while watching Anohana... Does that make me a wuzzzzz?
Not in my opinion.

I don't think so tbh, I haven't yet but I've only seen like 2 or 3 that could make you cry I will admit I did choke up a bit nearing the end of Angel beats and the oddest one which I have a feeling no one has before was Love Chunibyo And Other Delusions. (season 1)

near the ending I think the reason though for that was around the time I got it on DVD (my birthday I think 2 years ago) I was going through a somewhat similar thing so I think it was more of a somewhat relatable situation and that might have been the reason.

but anyways in no way I can see crying when watching a anime is wussy

All the Anime's on my list are all one's I own Personal physical copies of, or have seen in theaters that I plan on buying, series that I've watched on FUNimation or HIDIVE will not be on here unless/until I have already bought it.
Jan 4, 2017 7:51 AM

Sep 2016
It is completely normal, like laughing, for example.
Jan 4, 2017 7:52 AM

Jan 2017
I cried rivers while watching omoide no marnie
Jan 4, 2017 8:12 AM

Apr 2015
I Have Never Honestly Cried But I Came Close To Crying While Watching Naruto Vs Sasukes Last Fight
Jan 4, 2017 8:31 AM
Aug 2016
Uchihaaa said:
I Have Never Honestly Cried But I Came Close To Crying While Watching Naruto Vs Sasukes Last Fight
Ah, I see. Still close. :3 You haven't watch that much anime, either, yet, so it's understandable.
Jan 4, 2017 8:48 AM
Apr 2016
its normal to cry while watching emotional animes
I also cried many times while watching the ending of assasination classroom and tokyo ghoul root a
Jan 4, 2017 8:53 AM

Apr 2015
Pyravia said:
Uchihaaa said:
Ah, I see. Still close. :3 You haven't watch that much anime, either, yet, so it's understandable.
Yeah I Cried Because I Have Been Watching Naruto Since My Childhood So I Got A Little Emotional When They Fought...Hehe
Jan 4, 2017 10:27 AM
Aug 2016
Uchihaaa said:
Pyravia said:
Yeah I Cried Because I Have Been Watching Naruto Since My Childhood So I Got A Little Emotional When They Fought...Hehe
That's wuzzy :3 No, I'm just kidding. I first saw Naruto about 9 years ago. It was unfortunately dubbed. :(
Jan 4, 2017 10:33 AM
Aug 2016
Ultimate_W_Mahdi said:
Don´t be ashame of crying to an Anime-series...i personally think that it plays a part of your experience with the series that u love :)
But I'm not really a part, nor are you 3: But thanks, anyway.
Jan 4, 2017 12:16 PM
May 2016
I've only cried reading Elfen Lied's manga ending , but I guess its pretty normal
Jan 4, 2017 2:10 PM

Aug 2016
It depends on the person. One child may cry at points that others don't. Some people can't be made to cry, adult or not. It all depends!
Jan 4, 2017 2:22 PM

Jun 2015
I remember crying when watching some of the more emotional series when I started watching anime actively. Was easy to get all touchy and cry but as time went on it kicks in less and less and it ended up just being"sad" and something you could move on from immediately.

I'm pretty sure you start building up a resistance for touchy/sentimental themes over time especially in anime where the format of tear-jerking scenes start to look the same regardless of series.

I think that the most effective tearjerker method is when it comes unexpectedly. Many sentimetal series I've seen already has the label that it will be sad and that ruins the excitement of finding out what ACTUALLY happens, forcing you to feel a certain way while watching the series.

I'd definitely burst some tears if I was expecting one thing, but then get the total opposite while watching something. That'd definitely trigger something!

Jan 4, 2017 2:55 PM
Aug 2016
ControversialPe said:
Just blame Onion-Man.
Always showing up when you least expect him.
Who the fuc-- Oh, like that.. I thought yo-- Nvm.
Jan 4, 2017 6:13 PM

Oct 2014
Nah I don't ever remember being that sad over any kind of story. Some manga endings did make me question wtf is life though(distant sky). I tend to space out for hours if the ending is impactful.

Jan 4, 2017 7:01 PM

Jun 2015
i get pretty emotional after watching/reading something sad, normal for me
Jan 4, 2017 7:05 PM

Sep 2016
This one particular scene from Non Non Biyori makes me cry like a little bitch every time ;_;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crVaF4Q-N6Y
Talk shit to me and so help me fucking god, I'll come over there and do absolutely nothing.
Jan 4, 2017 9:12 PM
Jan 2017
I've been looking for anime that'll make me cry. As sad and choked up as some anime has got me (clannad after story had me real fucked up) the only anime I actually teared up in was Sakurasou No Pet Kanajo. I'm also fairly new to anime so I'm sure there's some out there that'll do it for me. Good for you tho, wish I could cry more
Jan 4, 2017 9:19 PM

Jun 2015
It is definitively not wussy-alike. There are shows with very strong themes, that would put almost anyone to tears.

To be honest I never cryed... but, many times I get a tear in the eye, many feelings in that moments. So it's super natural.
Jan 4, 2017 11:52 PM

Feb 2016
this is not to brag, like. Hey look at me i havent cried since 2013! because it actually annoys me that i havent for anything. so no i dont cry while watching anime. but i can feel sad while watching and get this bad feeling in my stomach, like something is wrong.
Jan 5, 2017 12:22 AM

Jul 2014
to those who voted wussy.....ur like a robot...no emotion...fuck you!!!
Jan 5, 2017 12:38 AM

Apr 2016
I do not really think it is wussy, could be just my opinion though. Also it depends why you are crying. For instance, because it is sad, it could be because it is so funny that tears are coming too, or because you are simply so touched by something that tears come (that happens to me all the time).

As I said, merely my own opinion though. Feels free to hate me. :)
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Jan 5, 2017 12:42 AM
Jan 2017
Real men cry. Sometimes you just got to let out da feels.
Jan 5, 2017 1:46 AM
Aug 2016
FlorianYuzuriha said:
I do not really think it is wussy, could be just my opinion though. Also it depends why you are crying. For instance, because it is sad, it could be because it is so funny that tears are coming too, or because you are simply so touched by something that tears come (that happens to me all the time).

Actually, it mostly happens when I laugh! :D
Jan 5, 2017 2:22 AM

Apr 2016
Pyravia said:
FlorianYuzuriha said:

Actually, it mostly happens when I laugh! :D

Yeah that was the same for me, albeit I haven't found any good Anime recently that made me cry because of laughter. But I have to admit that "recently", since about roughly a year ago, I tend to cry/i get tears in my eyes more even at "not that touching scenes", where I wouldn't have cried, say, 2 years ago. I don't know. Maybe Anime have turned me into an over emotional person, yet I don't think that that must be a bad thing. ;)
That could be though, because I watch much Romance Anime lately, especially in contrary to 2 years ago, where I almost exclusively watched Comedy or Popular Anime like, e.g. SAO, SnK, etc.
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Jan 5, 2017 2:26 AM

Dec 2016
it's normal right?, I often cry when my favorite character die :D

Jan 5, 2017 2:28 AM
Aug 2016
BheraZKenchuR said:
it's normal right?, I often cry when my favorite character die :D

Hm... Geez.... I hate and love when something like that happens.
Jan 5, 2017 2:32 AM
Jul 2018
It happened to me last time on watching Ushio to Tora s2...

NHK had a moment too and watching HxH is normal to cry
Jan 5, 2017 3:34 AM
Apr 2016
It happened to me too a few times , but the last anime that made me go on the emotions train was Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu . Who saw this anime and liked it, know exactly about what I'm talking about xD. But it's normal , right ? I mean, even if I'm 19 years old xD ?
Jan 5, 2017 4:23 AM

Jan 2016
Of course it´s normal ^^ I don´t cry even when I´m hurt in real life,
but when something really sad happens in anime I am used to cry ://
Jan 5, 2017 4:36 AM

Dec 2015
It's normal. Don't worry, you won't die because of a broken heart because you've marathoned Clannad, Anohana, Angel Beats, Your Lie in April and Boku no Pico and Assasination Classroom S2.
Jan 5, 2017 4:57 AM

Dec 2016
I think that crying is perfectly normal especially after watching an emotional scene or series. Sometimes you just need a good cry to cope with that you saw. Many times I've gotten misty eyed because an anime was tragically sad or hit home. I would say that if an anime rings true to you then go ahead and shed some tears. For the most part we've all been there! :D I nearly cried when I finished Your Lie in April and my wife certainly did lol!
Jan 5, 2017 5:03 AM

Oct 2015
i usually only felt sad but during dusk maiden of amnesia and you lie in April i cried like hell... Even today i cry when i listen to kirameki song of your lie in april
Jan 5, 2017 5:11 AM
Aug 2016
Katrix_ said:
i usually only felt sad but during dusk maiden of amnesia and you lie in April i cried like hell... Even today i cry when i listen to kirameki song of your lie in april
Wow. :3 Intentionally? Or un..? Did you like crying? It sometimes makes one feel better, somehow.
Jan 5, 2017 5:13 AM

Jan 2015
I only read the first page but am I the only one that gets teary on shounen scenes where hype breaks loose and they beat the bad guy. Type of scenes where the music beat drops and the good guy does his strongest move?

Examples like in Hajime no Ippo when they go on the final combo for KO, in Gurren Lagann when they defeat the bad guy, basically scenes where the meme "Before my body is dry goes with everything" works
A curve including all entries should be of a gaussian form. One including limited entries by picking animes you liked and not rating animes you dropped should look like mine.
Amount of total animes each rating should have (percentages): 6-25,7-15,8-6,9-3,10-1
Jan 5, 2017 5:14 AM

Oct 2015
Pyravia said:
Katrix_ said:
Wow. :3 Intentionally? Or un..? Did you like crying? It sometimes makes one feel better, somehow.

yes intentionally i listen to song to just cry.. I feel better after crying :)
Jan 5, 2017 5:24 AM

Jun 2016
I don't really cry while watching anime like the only anime I ever cried was Love Live and I am still wondering why o.o
Jan 5, 2017 6:22 AM
Aug 2016
staarlxght said:
I don't really cry while watching anime like the only anime I ever cried was Love Live and I am still wondering why o.o
That anime? :O I am shocked :3 I wish I was able to cry rn
Jan 5, 2017 6:31 AM

Jun 2016
Pyravia said:

Yeah that anime ^^ I somehow have a deep connection with it.
Jan 5, 2017 6:39 AM
Aug 2016
staarlxght said:
Pyravia said:

Yeah that anime ^^ I somehow have a deep connection with it.
Wait, I just realized your name O.O A friend of my has the same username on another site/game.
Though, it is just "starligt." Without h.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » what is your stance on "i don't wanna watch that anime, the art style sucks" ? ( 1 2 )

ame - May 29

84 by PostMahouShoujo »»
1 minute ago

» What time in a day do you enjoy watching anime the most?

Rinrinka - 3 hours ago

22 by Zimmu »»
20 minutes ago

» Good characters trapped in bad series.

Anjuro - May 29

37 by FZREMAKE »»
33 minutes ago

» What is an "ironic weeaboo"?

IdeDial - 1 hour ago

0 by IdeDial »»
1 hour ago

» Which anime do you think deserves a reboot or continuation, and why?

Gashadokur0 - May 29

25 by deg »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.