Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 27, 2016 7:57 AM

Sep 2016
quercifolia said:
badwolf45f said:
sigh i hate they wanna milk this...The story was so good wich such a good ending...if the "revive" Lelouch im gonna rage so hard

I don't know if you watched the Akito OVAs but (spoiler for OVA)

akito is before R2
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Nov 27, 2016 7:57 AM

Feb 2013
quercifolia said:
badwolf45f said:

i tend to avoid that...but yeah you just prove me i did good, and i will probably avoid this new season aswell... they just ruined a good ending

I'd say don't knock it until you've seen or at least read about it. Kind of hard to judge stuff that's not even released lol.

Thing is...CG was good and had a good closure..why will i need a sequel? when the ending was so good and amazing? why watch something that it will probably ruin that good ending...

Nov 27, 2016 7:58 AM

Nov 2016
quercifolia said:
joebr1993 said:

Oh okay thank you for that clarification lol I appreciate it.

lol no worries.

I wonder if they knew he was alive when they drew this, or was it just wishful thinking? hmm

I think it was one of the most popular fan theories (like Obito being Tobi in Naruto, lol) though everyone got annoyed with it after a while lol

It really wouldn't surprise me to be honest lol have this drawn out while interviews saying how he was killed and the character story is finished.
Nov 27, 2016 8:00 AM

Nov 2016
badwolf45f said:
quercifolia said:

I'd say don't knock it until you've seen or at least read about it. Kind of hard to judge stuff that's not even released lol.

Thing is...CG was good and had a good closure..why will i need a sequel? when the ending was so good and amazing? why watch something that it will probably ruin that good ending...

IMO there was still a lot of unanswered questions that never got touched on. I really don't think that this ruins the ending of what R2 is. I mean why not just wait til it comes out to pass judgment.
Nov 27, 2016 8:03 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
CheekyKunt said:
This is honestly gonna be forced tbh, just like the Akito films. R2 ended in a full closure.

I agree it ended in full closure, but I dont believe that even if this S3 gets to be bad, that it will tarnish what the previous ones achieved, for me Lelouch died at the end of S2, at least that where his intentions, to his persona to be erased from the face of earth.
I will treat S3 plainly as fanservice for now, and for that I m very happy and excited!!
One of my favorite series ever is coming back!!!
Nov 27, 2016 8:27 AM

Jan 2016
Dunno why this is getting so much negativity, the ending was amazing but it still left questions unanswered, and i dont belive in "some questions should stay unanswered".

I for one is excited just to be able to visit the code geass universe again and see all the characters again. I think this is gonna be fantastic.

What a day first Gintama and now Code geass, 2 animes that are in my top 10 of all time
Nov 27, 2016 8:31 AM
May 2009
SO MUCH WIN!
I discussed this for yeas with people who don't got the anime title: Code Geass.

When I discovered about this "Revival" thing, I was exactly like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc2VDueIqG4

Many, many arguments over it.
Nov 27, 2016 8:41 AM

Nov 2016
Turtles_Leader said:
NeutralSide said:
I'm pretty mixed about this.
One side I found this to be a Perfect ending to the show, Everything is a wrap and done for. The sequel is very much unnecessary and stomping on Lelouch's whole Sacrifice. If he had to be 'revive' and come out of hiding means his plan is a total failure.
On another I'm hype because Lelouch.

I wouldn't have phrased it better. Plus Code Geass resolved every of its conflicts plotlines, that were the main points of CG. World is united, and I don't see what could need a Lelouch revival after only 4 years. You mean they created a super empire in 4 years? There is no more cult, no more new geass users. Suzaku and Lelouch oppositions are finished.
joebr1993 said:
The butthurt is going crazy on all forums everywhere. We don't even have any detail on what the story will pertain and yet people can be just so quick to knock it down. Let's be for real, we have barely even explored the essence of Geass/Code so there was always room to have potential for more material. Lelouch being alive is what I always felt deep down inside when I watched it. I mean there were hints dropped in the last few episodes of his possible survival at the very end of R2. It's funny though with the hypocrisy I'm seeing a lot right now. It was fine to bash "Lelu is alive believers" all these years by saying that the "writer said that Lelouch is dead blah blah blah you have to accept it since it's the word of god." But now you do the exact opposite of your proposition by being in complete denial of the sequel. Honestly I don't really think that Lelouch being alive takes away much importance to the Zero Requiem. For all we know he may have not even known he would survive after being killed. Point is instead of whining about it, why don't you fucking wait until you see it yourself. Peace was bound to be just temporary. You can't sit there and say that peace was going to be permanent. Anyways I'm all for Lelouch being MC and alive. It works out for me because Suzaku is just not cut out to carry that mantle.

We may have no information yet, we already know Lelouch will be alive, and that sufficient to understand the questionning. The ending was always left in the dark, and annoucing he would be back seems a legit reason to ask question.

About explore the world of the geass/code. I would be ok with that. Except the cult is dead.

Anyway, I never was totally pleased with any of the theories.

If Lelouch is dead, he does not held his promise to CC, CC is still immortal, and even if she feel ok for now, living eternally is still a problem, and will eventually come back to wanting to be dead again.

If Lelouch is not dead, the whole point of zero requiem is useless. Why would CC mourn him. As viewer, we always knews his plan. So not saying us he would survive when everything show he will die seem weird. Plus wouldn't people verify he was dead, like Cornelia? She was already geassed, so can't be geassed again, and no doubt she would have verified he is dead for sure. Let's be clear, the "Lelouch is the cartguy" theory has as many plotholes than the whole second season. Going with that would be so bad. Also the "original end in us version" always seemed to me a big hoax. Why the fuck would a so japanese company give the true end only to the US, and never in their own country...

I'm not again the idea of Lelouch thinking he was going to die, but survived. Again, how? Him having recieved his father Geass? sure not, he used his geass a lot in the late episodes. Him recieving CC geass. Again, it means they planned it to survived, and make CC praying and crying at the end completely stupid. And in the end Lelouch would stay alive forever, when he wanted to destroy the Geass. So no, the being alive by the code would have as many plot holes than the cartguy theory".
Plus in that theory, he is the biggest douche to Suzaku.

The only theory I like is not well spread. It says that Zero requiem was supposed to mean Lelouch death, but since he litterally geassed god, he kept his personnality/sould/individual integrity when he died, and is somehow alive, but not physically. He is somehow alive in the world of C, and can talk with C.C. the same way she talked with Marianne. I like the fact in this theory, he pretty much kept his word with everyone. It doesn't make the zero requiem pointless, since he didn't know he would survive, and wouldn't let CC alone, as he promised to. And he is not a dick by double crossing Suzaku.

All Lelouch had to do really was to have himself killed off in front of everyone. Whatever happens afterwards is all up for grabs. Hiding out somewhere with C2 sounds pretty logical to me. Maybe C2 was crying because he was going to have to give up all his friends and his sister? I mean that would definitely be something to cry about. She would know how it feels to not have anyone. The church scene with C2 is completely open to interpetation if you ask me. Lelouch could've easily gained the code from Charles. It's never thoroughly explained with what happened there. He made direct contact with his hand on his throat. For all we know he could've gained it at that very moment.

What does anything have to do with the fake supposedly ending of R2 with the cart? I never brought that up. However there are obvious clues that he may be there in that scene.

I'm pretty sure Lelouch stated about how he would destroy Geass and only he should be the one to possess that. I'm almost sure he states something along those lines. Anyways when has it ever been classified that Lelouch couldn't take the code from Charles while keeping his Geass from C2? We have to wait and find out how he is revived. I really don't think this hurts the Zero Requiem. It accomplished its purpose. Nobody should've expected that there would be peace forever and it was only a temporary solution.

By the way Lelouch has proven countless times that he is a very theatrical person.
FlashoftheBladeNov 27, 2016 8:55 AM
Nov 27, 2016 8:41 AM

Apr 2009
It's all for the MONEY.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2016 8:48 AM

Nov 2016
Regardless if its for money or not it's happening. Personally you can feel that R2 truly ends with him dying all you want. But on all technicalities he ends up living after Zero Requiem. It's the word of god that he lives. Saying anything else is just denying it. All I see is just the hypocrisy. 8 years people spew that the director said this so this is the truth you have to accept.
Nov 27, 2016 8:52 AM

Nov 2016
Lmfao fact is he never ends up staying dead. Deal with the facts now. You just want him dead because yeah personally you prefer it. But hes not and that's how it goes with animes.
Nov 27, 2016 8:52 AM

Apr 2015
Fucking make anime great again Lelouch!

And by make anime great again, I mean only do a handful of good things despite leaving the masses with hopes of hundreds upon thousands of good things.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Nov 27, 2016 9:00 AM

Dec 2010
DEVlL said:
It's going to be another shitty anime like season 1 & season 2. They sucked ass. Fuck the creators and people who think this shit is actually good. You're a faggot.

Reported for insulting and calling names to fans of the serie, what people watch is not your business, if you don't like it just move on, sad troll.

And about the new, is great, i liked Code Geass and more is welcome.
Fn76Nov 27, 2016 9:04 AM
Nov 27, 2016 9:01 AM

Jan 2016
Turtles_Leader said:
FireFistYamaan said:
Dunno why this is getting so much negativity, the ending was amazing but it still left questions unanswered, and i dont belive in "some questions should stay unanswered".
True that. but want it or not, Code geass was a story made to answer all its main problems. More of the universe, yeah. Akito was pretty hyped when annouced. here the problem, as I said earlier, is that it will be difficult to justify needing lelouch back. Him being dead or not is not the question, but what was the purpose of the whole zero requiem if he comes back "hey, guys, I'm alive".
It's not that people are completely against it, but people are legitly afraid to have cheap reason behind that. the dead/not dead debate and their arguments, that are as goof for both party, proof that it will be hard to have an explaination that don't leave massive plotholes. and people are just afraid. There are a shitload of bad sequels made for capitalize on a franchise, and from its smell, we totally could be in that scenario. Still, we have to wait to really know, but yeah, I'm not surprised the reactions are divided.

A cheap reason for coming back is something that im honestly afraid of to as it has happend in alot of animes, but somehow i have faith in Code Geass. Let's just hope we wont be dissapointed
Nov 27, 2016 9:04 AM

Nov 2016
Turtles_Leader said:
joebr1993 said:

All Lelouch had to do really was to have himself killed off in front of everyone. Whatever happens afterwards is all up for grabs. Hiding out somewhere with C2 sounds pretty logical to me. Maybe C2 was crying because he was going to have to give up all his friends and his sister? I mean that would definitely be something to cry about. She would know how it feels to not have anyone. The church scene with C2 is completely open to interoperation if you ask me. Lelouch could've easily gained the code from Charles. It's never thoroughly explained with what happened there. He made direct contact with his hand on his throat. For all we know he could've gained it at that very moment.
Except you can't use your geass when you get the code. CC is the proof, her geass was to be loved. then when she got the code, nothing anymore.
For the I'm gonna double cross Suzaku and leave, I don't believe it. Why would be the point of the scene were CC ask him if he wants to not do it, and he tells he has to, if she know he will live, and they are only the 2 of them . He already lost all his friends at that time. Only Suzaku and CC are still with him, and Suzaku want him to go to the end, to atone for Euphie's murder. Ho yeah, you can make up theories like (it's in case someone hear them), but if you stick to everything that's shown, it seems clear she don't know he will live, and he probably don't either. I'm not against Lelouch living, but those theories don't stand. give me a good theory that explain how he could have lived, explain everything in the late episodes. That would explain his last speech, that is more for himself than his sister. That explains how he could have left the morgue, tomb, etc, without anyone noticing. without Cornelia verifying he is dead once and for all, and verify at every fucking step that he is still here. Do that, and I will believe you.

Yes because she has a contract with Lelouch. However it's never been shown that you can't have a code from someone else and remain with the Geass of an on-going contract. Do people forget when Charles was going to take C2 code? So I don't think it's completely far-fetched to assume he may have received it from Charles right now.

C2 asked that because he was going to have to even take down Nunally if he had to. You can't prove that she was not referring to throwing away everything to live a similar lifestyle as herself.

His last speech was about how Suzaku would no longer be able to show his face anymore and would live under Zero. I don't really see how this makes it impossible for him to have not been able to live. I can't really explain any of that because we obviously have not got that information yet. How about when we do we can discuss if this makes sense? It just seems like you're so quick to knock it down. There are signs in the few last episodes that he would be living. Like I've said Lelouch has proven to be a theatrical person. This is not as absurd as people make it out to be.

Let me add that I'm not confirming that he knew he would have lived. It's always possible he could've walked into it believing he was going to die and ended up living. There are many different options that could be used in this.
FlashoftheBladeNov 27, 2016 9:09 AM
Nov 27, 2016 9:18 AM

Oct 2015
JIBUUUUNN WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MY BODY IS NOT READY
Nov 27, 2016 9:24 AM

Nov 2011
Let's be honest here, whether you like that it get a new season or not and no matter if you think it will ruin the ending or not, you will watch it.

Nov 27, 2016 9:33 AM

Jul 2009
Let's GOOOO!!!!

They also announced a new trilogy recap films that will start airing next year!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-27/code-geass-gets-new-sequel-and-anime-compilation-film-trilogy/.109224

They already released a previous recap movies called "Black Rebellion" and "Zero Requiem", but these new trilogy movies will include new scenes since they seems to be rerecording with the original JPN cast. So I guess I'll watch this instead!

A lot of people are talking about Lelouch's revival. But what about Suzaku as Zero?! It would be interesting to see the him act as Zero and maybe he could meet up Lelouch.

Also one of the commentators mentioned that Taniguchi(director of franchise) said that Akito is in fact canon. So finally they could tie some loose ends about Akito

Here's one of Fukkatsu's new PV art!

Nov 27, 2016 9:36 AM

Nov 2016
Turtles_Leader said:
joebr1993 said:

1 Yes because she has a contract with Lelouch. However it's never been shown that you can't have a code from someone else and remain with the Geass of an on-going contract. Do people forget when Charles was going to take C2 code? So I don't think it's completely far-fetched to assume he may have received it from Charles right now.

2 C2 asked that because he was going to have to even take down Nunally if he had to. You can't prove that she was not referring to throwing away everything to live a similar lifestyle as herself.

3 His last speech was about how Suzaku would no longer be able to show his face anymore and would live under Zero. I don't really see how this makes it impossible for him to have not been able to live. I can't really explain any of that because we obviously have not got that information yet. How about when we do we can discuss if this makes sense? It just seems like you're so quick to knock it down. There are signs in the few last episodes that he would be living. Like I've said Lelouch has proven to be a theatrical person. This is not as absurd as people make it out to be.

1 Yeah, ok, that's not COMPLETELY far-fetched. But that still is. Especially since I don't know why Charles would have given it to him, or how would lelouch have known how to steal it. Direct contact is clearly not enough. The theory he is alive because he geassed the collective consciousness with the phrase "I want a future" is A LOT less convoluted.

2 Yeah, I can't prove that, but once again, you can't prove the contrary either. There is even nothing shown or told that goes in that sense. And only taking what's shown, there is nothing that go in your sense. My interpretation, on the other hand, seems more logical. It doesn't need some, "if we take it like that, maybe".

3 ok, this, I didn't explain myself clearly. I was talking about what he says dying with Nunally just next to him. the thing about destroying the world and recreating it. If he was playing them all the time, wouldn't he have said something to Nunally, to also play her? No he talks to himself, like he was still trying to convince himself he did what he had to, what he wanted to.

1) Charles gave it to him to suffer a lifetime of Schniezel? Who knows really. I actually do however like the theory that he geassed the collective consciousness with the request of a future. Maybe he obtained it through that?

2) Yes I can't prove that it isn't the contrary. We simply would be just at stalemate. I've already stated though that it's always plausible that Lelouch walked into it actually thinking he was going to die anyways.

3) I've said before that it's always plausible that he walked into it thinking he would really die. Would that help void any doubt's of yours if we were to go by that? However if we go by him knowingly then I can easily say that Lelouch can't because the world wouldn't understand.

Ultimately he ends up revived. Which means he ends up with a Code. That's like the only fact we can go by right now.
Nov 27, 2016 9:54 AM

Oct 2012
FireFistYamaan said:

This will probably raise more questions than it answers, lol. The first two seasons were long enough, they had more than enough time to answer all the questions if they wanted to. The author himself said on a interview that he never intended to do that.
Nov 27, 2016 10:00 AM
Oct 2007
One of my favorite anime even throughout the last 10 years!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2016 10:01 AM
Feb 2014
I'm really excited but it was fine the way it ended. They may ruin this masterpiece.
Dokia
Nov 27, 2016 10:09 AM

Jan 2012
I don't care about this late revival after 10 years

all i am asking is we want the same quality , story , ost , staff......

My body is ready after all these years.

Nov 27, 2016 10:09 AM
Nov 2016
How many people are worried about a sequel destroying the ending of zero requim? I am VERY worried!! This sequel does have potential, all with Kallen and Lelouch reuniting and all but is no one else worried??
Nov 27, 2016 10:10 AM
Apr 2013
Why is Nunnally still blind though as seen in the poster?
Nov 27, 2016 10:22 AM
Oct 2016
Ugh this is a terrible idea. Fuck that I'm not watching it.
Nov 27, 2016 10:29 AM

Apr 2015
Lelouch Lamperouge commands you, watch this sequel!
Nov 27, 2016 10:41 AM

Jul 2009
OH MY GOD what's happening ?!
Nov 27, 2016 10:42 AM

Apr 2008
You said:
Lelouch Lamperouge commands you, watch this sequel!

YES, MY LORD!

So excited for More Lelouch. Never believed he was dead
Nov 27, 2016 10:44 AM

Sep 2015
So many people saying they won't watch it yet you know damn well they will....lol
Nov 27, 2016 10:46 AM

Nov 2016
candylolz said:
So many people saying they won't watch yet you know damn well they will....lol

Hahah that's the truth 😂
Nov 27, 2016 10:53 AM

Sep 2016
Are you ready for see again the Renihard wanabe? O:
Nov 27, 2016 11:02 AM

Aug 2012
WOOOO! Don't fuck up please >.< .
Nov 27, 2016 11:02 AM

Oct 2015
BTW Don't listen to haters!

Code Geass and Lelouch is back!!!!!
Nov 27, 2016 11:04 AM
Oct 2009
Ladies and gentlemen, I believe the right course of action would be to wait and see. They could screw this up, but they could also make it work. We don't know yet. If it's a disappointing sequel, then you can always go back and rewatch the TV series if you prefer that version of events.

That said, it's a little silly to speculate based only on material from the original story. Why? Because they are making new compilation movies with new content.

In other words, we are not talking about a sequel which will continue right after the TV version of R2. No, it will apparently continue from the "new" version of the story that will be presented through the compilation movies.

It's like they want the fans to watch those new compilation movies first and only then will the sequel be relevant.

Thus I am going to watch those compilations before trying to speculate about Codes and cart drivers or other ideas that, at this point, are not necessarily enough to reach an accurate conclusion.

MH493 said:
Are you ready for see again the Renihard wanabe? O:

I love Reinhard, but he's not the same character as Lelouch. They have many differences, once you really get down to the specific details and virtues (or flaws).
Nov 27, 2016 11:07 AM

Mar 2008
I can understand mixed feelings on this.

The original series ended on a strong note. I can't see a sequel ending on a stronger note. Which means they are gambling on either ending as well or in a more lackluster way than the original. Just seems an unnecessary gamble. As likely to damage the series than to maintain the status quo.

Oh well, such is how it goes. Why should anime avoid the problem of unnecessary sequels? Will hope for the best. It's possible they can pull this off and have the story still end in a satisfying way. I just kind of feel bad for Suzaku and Lelouch. A continuation is going to bring those two nothing but misery. Good for the audience though.
Nov 27, 2016 11:29 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Let's bring back my interpretation from 2009:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=118915#msg5858915
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=118915#msg5870702
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 27, 2016 12:01 PM

Nov 2016
OMG yassssssss!!! <3
"In this world, evil can arise from the best of intentions. And there is good which can come from evil intentions"
Nov 27, 2016 12:03 PM

Oct 2008
lol it's been so long I forgot what this is
Nov 27, 2016 12:17 PM

Apr 2009
CheekyKunt said:
This is honestly gonna be forced tbh, just like the Akito films. R2 ended in a full closure.

it didnt end in full closure.
Nov 27, 2016 12:17 PM

Aug 2016
I'm so freaking excited for it man.
Nov 27, 2016 12:20 PM

Jan 2011
Even as a huge CG fan this makes me very nervous. I'm in the corner where I felt the show ended on about as perfect as a note as it could of. I don't like the idea of playing with the ending since this is a direct sequel.
Nov 27, 2016 12:21 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS FREAKING EXCITMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 27, 2016 12:24 PM

Nov 2016
Do people actually think there would have been peace forever and ever? I get it that R2 had a great ending. However let's be real, that peace was only temporary measures.
Nov 27, 2016 12:28 PM

Sep 2011

I'm laughing with the one true emperor of Britania.

Truly this is the best timeline.

-Trump Elected.
-Castro is dead.
-Lelouch returns.
Nov 27, 2016 12:34 PM

Jun 2010
By lelouch is back i dont care if they mean like a cameo (Akito style) or just a bloody flash back.

All i want is a bloody Britannian civil war, there's no way the nobles would just roll over and let the black knights boss them around.
It might have taken some time but they definitely would have been able to build up a fighting force.

The Zero Requiem sounded cool on paper but there's no way that shit would have worked for long.
Unlike what the requiem was based on (WW2), where the world's hate was focused on one bad guy/ideology and its defeat resulted in peace, and they followed up by nerfing the country.

in Code Geass' case Britannia was actually the winner of the world war, they still owned 3/5th of the world, and they didn't get nerfed
the only thing that happened was a change in power from a "Dictator" to perhaps the most gentle person on earth.

There's no way nobles are gonna let such a chance slip to "MAKE BRITANNIA GREAT AGAIN !!!!"
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Nov 27, 2016 12:39 PM
May 2011
richard360 said:
By lelouch is back i dont care if they mean like a cameo (Akito style) or just a bloody flash back.

All i want is a bloody Britannian civil war, there's no way the nobles would just roll over and let the black knights boss them around.
It might have taken some time but they definitely would have been able to build up a fighting force.

The Zero Requiem sounded cool on paper but there's no way that shit would have worked for long.
Unlike what the requiem was based on (WW2), where the world's hate was focused on one bad guy/ideology and its defeat resulted in peace, and they followed up by nerfing the country.

in Code Geass' case Britannia was actually the winner of the world war, they still owned 3/5th of the world, and they didn't get nerfed
the only thing that happened was a change in power from a "Dictator" to perhaps the most gentle person on earth.

There's no way nobles are gonna let such a chance slip to "MAKE BRITANNIA GREAT AGAIN !!!!"

didn't he geass them?
Nov 27, 2016 12:42 PM

Apr 2009
IZEROII said:
Even as a huge CG fan this makes me very nervous. I'm in the corner where I felt the show ended on about as perfect as a note as it could of. I don't like the idea of playing with the ending since this is a direct sequel.

its a direct sequel but is not based on manga .. its a original story.
Nov 27, 2016 12:42 PM

Apr 2009
joebr1993 said:
Do people actually think there would have been peace forever and ever? I get it that R2 had a great ending. However let's be real, that peace was only temporary measures.

exactly and its peace in japan not the world.

richard360 said:

nah they wont use lelouch if its not him fully back
Nov 27, 2016 12:49 PM

May 2012
I want to be hyped but R2 was the perfect ending. I don't know where they can go from there. I feel like it would be so forced.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» why it's not considered as sequel to 2nd season of original series???

NaughtySempai - May 21, 2021

13 by Apratim »»
May 11, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Code Geass: Fukkatsu no Lelouch Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Hyuse - Feb 24, 2019

218 by crystal4032 »»
May 5, 9:25 PM

Poll: » If you were Lelouch, what decision would you choose?

Sanjay63773 - Jan 19, 2023

10 by Leonhart93 »»
Jan 3, 6:26 AM

» Code Geass: Dakkan no Z

quercifolia - Sep 19, 2023

5 by quercifolia »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:45 AM

» Why did they did not continue original timeline? What's up this alternate timeline crap?!?

AnimeJunki3 - Apr 19, 2021

35 by WNightfall »»
Apr 15, 2023 1:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.