Forum Settings
Forums

New Master and Butler Announced For Kuroshitsuji II

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 2, 2010 1:45 PM
Apr 2008
Wasn't all that interested since Sebastian kept me watching, but then I read;

dtshyk said:

Alois Trancy (Master): Mizuki Nana

Definitely have to watch this now! Hoping for her Touma/Misaki voice again.
Feb 2, 2010 6:58 PM

Apr 2009
God no. The new master looks like a shorter version of Charles and the Butler looks like a mix between Teacher!Sebastain and William T. Spears.
Feb 2, 2010 7:23 PM

Apr 2009
Haha.. you guys.. Faustus.. Literary references FTW! Although they should've named him Mephistopheles..
Anyway..

Hated Ciel to death in first season. Sebastian, I thought, was way overrated. So I'm wondering how they're going to make this story any different..
MAL Book Club join if you like reading

Feb 3, 2010 5:17 AM

Jul 2008
I don't care about Takahiro. I want Ono.

And why bother calling it Kuroshitsuji still without the original butler and master?
It's like a slap to our faces. ;_;
Feb 3, 2010 10:53 AM
Oct 2008
NOOOOO
I want seabstian and ciel >___<
I can't stop crying

f***ing shit!
Feb 3, 2010 11:39 AM

Jan 2010
looks like a slightly changed sebastian with new master and new name to me
i'm most likely not going to watch it
it's just not the same without ciel and sebastian
Feb 3, 2010 12:15 PM

Feb 2009
Saffy said:
Haha.. you guys.. Faustus.. Literary references FTW! Although they should've named him Mephistopheles..
Anyway..

Hated Ciel to death in first season. Sebastian, I thought, was way overrated. So I'm wondering how they're going to make this story any different..

YEAH SOMEONE GOT THE FAUST REFERENCE!!!:D...I LOVE FAUST...:)...the book/play?...:)...and Yeah he should have been named Mephistopheles but...what kind of Victorian name is that?...

but this is A Faustian story...:D

oh yeah and i started a club devoted to talking about what everyone thinks about trollshitsuji...oops :)...I mean Monoshitsuji...:D...here is the CLUB LINK :)
spazticfool7915Feb 3, 2010 12:20 PM

Feb 3, 2010 12:25 PM

Sep 2009
WHERE THE HELL IS MY SEBASTIAN?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? *sobs*
Feb 3, 2010 12:27 PM

Oct 2009
I could care less about how good the new seiyuus are.

I just want Sebby and Ciel.FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Feb 3, 2010 12:34 PM

Feb 2009
It says that Sebby, the undertaker, and grell all re-signed to be the seiyuus again....
THIS STINKS...LIARS...:)
(and as a little under handed club-promoting...:)...JOIN THIS CLUB and talk about what how you DON'T LIKE MONOSHITSUJI...;D)

Feb 3, 2010 12:36 PM

Feb 2009
It says that Sebby, the undertaker, and grell all re-signed to be the seiyuus again....
THIS STINKS...LIARS...:)
(and as a little under handed club-promoting...:)...JOIN THIS CLUB and talk about what how you DON'T LIKE MONOSHITSUJI...;D)

Feb 3, 2010 2:18 PM

Feb 2009
NO CIEL AND HIS EYEPATCH OF SEX = FAIL.
Feb 3, 2010 9:14 PM

Apr 2008
............WHAT THE HELL
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2010 1:52 PM

Jul 2009
Im not really sad but im not really happy either!
I was sooo happy when i saw that sebastian and ciel are still there, especially because of the ending with ciel by season one but what now i dont want other characters -_-

Im really curious aout the story aout the new characters i reeeaally hope that its not just the same with them like with ciel and sebastian!
I want a good story that excites me when im watching it * -*
(just like the first hehe^^)
Feb 4, 2010 7:34 PM
Jan 2009
Aimee-chan said:
I don't even know, whether to be happy or sad.

Dat's so true. I loved Sebestian and Ciel group with the past and everything. I hope the next season at the very least wont disappoint me even though without sebestian its will definitely dissappoint already. :(
Feb 4, 2010 7:49 PM

Jan 2010
What i think is Claude Faustus is really Sebastian!!!
He's just taking a another soul...
Feb 5, 2010 4:02 AM

Aug 2009
Or it was announced only to provoke discussion, like this one. To make everyone want to watch- kind of advertisment.

|| Hatred dyes the heart black.
Feb 5, 2010 7:26 AM

Oct 2008
This really sucks.
I can't believe it. No Sebastian and no Ciel. That's just awful.
Feb 5, 2010 8:05 AM

Jan 2008
Lille said:
Or it was announced only to provoke discussion, like this one. To make everyone want to watch- kind of advertisment.

oh dear I hope that's true *sigh*
Feb 5, 2010 12:49 PM
Jul 2008
I'm disappointed and I'm not looking forward to it as much as I did anymore.
Feb 5, 2010 5:05 PM

Jun 2009
It should be Ciel and Sebastian.
Ugh..hate when it comes like this. :P

dearest my bb shinah ty for the bday present <33
Feb 5, 2010 6:30 PM
Jan 2010
O_____O Are you freaking shitting me?! Are they...they can't....it...GAH! DX This is ridiculous. You can't have Kuroshitsuji without Sebastian and Ciel. Without them, there is no show. I mean, I'm probably not the only one who watched the last episode and thought, "...I bet you anything Sebastian didn't really do it. I bet he actually kissed Ciel, and the new season is gonna be full of yaoi and stuff. :'D" No, I wasn't really expecting that to happen, but I WAS expecting the new season to have the same effing characters!
I WANT MY SEXY BUTLERRRRR!!!!! >:'[
Feb 5, 2010 7:05 PM

Dec 2009
I`ll cry! I want to see Sebas and Ciel ! ;O;!!
Feb 5, 2010 8:32 PM

Jul 2009
I'm still going to give this a chance...but I dislike the way they let all the fans think that it was a continuation, then wtf trolled every single one of us. Not cool. I'll have to take up the manga now to find out what this whole circus arc thing is about.

Also no offense to Mizuki Nana, but I hate Hinata's voice. It makes me want to scream, so having her voice the new bocchan is like hell in a handbasket. I hope Alois Trancy's (how the hell do you pronounce that?) voice is done betterl.
Feb 6, 2010 12:05 AM
Nov 2009
The voice actors for this season is win, but still.
This news just ruined the next few Christmases to come.
SEBYYY T__T ;musn't let inner crazy fangirl rampage;
Feb 6, 2010 9:00 AM
Apr 2008
Rizzle said:
Also no offense to Mizuki Nana, but I hate Hinata's voice. It makes me want to scream, so having her voice the new bocchan is like hell in a handbasket. I hope Alois Trancy's (how the hell do you pronounce that?) voice is done betterl.

Lol. She doesn't use the same voice for all her roles, unlike some other seiyuu out there, so I highly doubt she'll be using her "Hinata voice" for Trancy. I'm guessing something along the lines of her Touma/Inner Moka voice.
Feb 6, 2010 9:06 AM

Dec 2007
Having a new master and butler makes it seem like the anime producers are trying to make a franchise out of Kuroshitsuji, which is impossible. Ciel isn't an archetype; he's his own character. Having another master/butler pair is like saying every rich boy in England is an angst-filled child prodigy who had his parents mysteriously killed and is seeking revenge against some secretive cult group while handling the affairs of the underworld for the queen.

Granted, we know nothing about who Alois is as a character other than that he's a rich kid. He may have nothing to do with Queen Victoria or the underworld of England, but he certainly can't be a complete happy-go-lucky kid. He's contracted with a frickin' demon, for crying out loud.

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
Feb 6, 2010 10:24 AM
Nov 2009
This is a bad joke *is angry*

go here and scroll down until you find "News and Updates"

It's written with red, I'll copy-paste it here too:

# Spacecat got volume 7 and the bonus goods, it also has an advert for Anime season 2 with the line:

では坊ちゃん。。。目を開けて
Now then young master... open your eyes.

# On another seiyuu related note, the official site announced the confirmation of Sebastian, Ciel, Grell and Undertakers seiyuu all re-signing for the second season.

I refuse to think that I won't see Sebastian and Ciel in season 2

We'll see...
Feb 6, 2010 12:51 PM

Oct 2009
Well this is disappointing news.....just killed my desire to watch it (sigh* I was so looking forward to it)
Feb 7, 2010 2:45 AM

Jul 2009
yea me too, can it be that those two are in reality Sebastian and Ciel just in another body or something??
Because Claude looks >very< like Sebastian.
I really hope so!
I was sooo happy when i saw that there will be a 2nd season when i watched the end of the first season, they just cant take another characters i dont want that >:T
Feb 7, 2010 3:07 AM

Jan 2010
This i soooo lame!!!!! I am so angry i want to cry :(((((
It's not fair! Then why don't they give it some other name? Not Kuroshitsuji 2!!

THERE IS NO KUROSHITSUJI WITHOUT CIEL AND SEBASTIAN -.-

i refuse to watch it -.-
and to think i was so bloody happy when they announced 2 season :(((((
ppl, let's write a petition -.-'
"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, Even if your throne crumbles, And your shiny crown turns to rust, Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, Above the bottomless pile corpses, Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be.....Until i hear the words "check Mate." ♥
Feb 7, 2010 6:04 AM

Dec 2007
I'm actually glad that they use new characters. Considering how the first season ended, having a season 2 based on Sebastian and Ciel would just be retarded.
Feb 7, 2010 6:06 AM

Aug 2009
I need to see Sebastian's true form man. If Ciel and Sebastian don't appear in this one, I would have to lower the rank by 1. :( I gave it a 10 last time.
Feb 7, 2010 9:18 AM

Mar 2009
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Feb 7, 2010 9:21 AM

Jan 2010
Charliehsv said:
I'm actually glad that they use new characters. Considering how the first season ended, having a season 2 based on Sebastian and Ciel would just be retarded.

i believe everyone was hoping to a different end, that's why we wanted more :( because sebastian lost his hand on which he had mark of the contract, and with that i think the contract should have been invalid...
"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, Even if your throne crumbles, And your shiny crown turns to rust, Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, Above the bottomless pile corpses, Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be.....Until i hear the words "check Mate." ♥
Feb 7, 2010 12:36 PM
Jun 2009
Ooohkay, i know it's disappointing but come on, new season sounds kinda fun... That little Lord seems to be more "alive" than Ciel. And new butler has the look of Sebastian and the voice of Kanda. How cute is that?! And you know, I'm sorry for Daisuke Ono (his voice is sooo smexy) but... Cheer up.
Feb 7, 2010 3:22 PM

Jun 2009
WTH!?
I can't believe °o°
It's not Kuroshitsuji without Ciel and Sebastian
AAAh What we will do?

ins-chan said:
Ooohkay, i know it's disappointing but come on, new season sounds kinda fun... That little Lord seems to be more "alive" than Ciel. And new butler has the look of Sebastian and the voice of Kanda. How cute is that?! And you know, I'm sorry for Daisuke Ono (his voice is sooo smexy) but... Cheer up.

u.u I agree with the voices...well I'll try ^^"
but...Sebastian and Grell Y_Y

Feb 7, 2010 8:10 PM

Aug 2009
I am very unhappy now. D: I guess I'm skipping off to the manga.

Although, I'll probably attempt to watch it. But I probably won't like it. v.v
Feb 8, 2010 10:12 AM

Sep 2009
That sounds really interesting. I'm too curious to be sad, or disappointed. And the two mentioned seiyuus are great. I mean, I love them sooooo much, so the cast can turn this out to be fantastic! I never thought, that Sakurai-san once appears in one of my No. 1. stories... *out of control from happiness*

***Gomen, for crappy english***
Feb 8, 2010 12:15 PM

Aug 2009
NOOO! I WAN'T CIEL AND SEBASTIAN BACK!
Feb 8, 2010 1:40 PM

Sep 2009
Maybe, trying new things out can be fun... If you never gave it a try, you'll never know what would be, if...

***Sorry for crappy english!***
Feb 8, 2010 4:24 PM

May 2008
Well fuck me.

I'm a little simmered down after hearing the news. STILL PISSED REGARDLESS. It's like them trying to make Code Geass season 3...WITHOUT LELOUCH. It's not going to work.

Seriously, what the fack <_< It's..it's..like Toaru Kagaku no Railgun with Index and Touma as side characters (IF Ciel and Sebastian are even going to be in it. Until I see some official info posted, I'm not believing anything.)

But ugh...I was so hoping for the Circus Arc too. All my excitement, washed down the drain ._. Thanks a lot. Time to catch up in the manga and stick to that..

Feb 9, 2010 5:09 AM

Oct 2009
People! We're talking about Kanda and Sebby combined. I mean the voice is super! And, and. . . Who knows? Maybe they're going to show Ciel and his demon. <3

But don't get upset! I'm sure the new season will be mega interesting. ^^
Feb 9, 2010 7:29 AM

Jul 2009
I'm more than Happy about Sakurai's voice, but this news gave me a real wtf moment. They could have told us that they were creating a new butler and master when they announced the second season.

Oh well, I think they'll do a decent job with the new season. I'll be watching ^__^
Feb 9, 2010 10:05 AM
Nov 2009
Pepermintcookz said:
People! We're talking about Kanda and Sebby combined. I mean the voice is super! And, and. . . Who knows? Maybe they're going to show Ciel and his demon. <3

But don't get upset! I'm sure the new season will be mega interesting. ^^

Rizzle said:
I'm more than Happy about Sakurai's voice, but this news gave me a real wtf moment. They could have told us that they were creating a new butler and master when they announced the second season.

Oh well, I think they'll do a decent job with the new season. I'll be watching ^__^

You two are pretty optimistic, that might give hope to others too. I'm still waiting till it will be aired because I'm tired of having my hopes broken into pieces lol
I'll be really sad if I won't see Sebastian and Ciel though.

And Rizzle, I gotta agree with you about telling us when they announced that there will be a 2nd season...
Feb 9, 2010 10:45 AM

Nov 2007
baka-chan98 said:
NOOO! I WAN'T CIEL AND SEBASTIAN BACK!

Double that! But I think I give this a try but it will probs never feel as Kuroshitsuji to me ._.
Feb 9, 2010 11:40 AM

Sep 2008
No Ciel, no me watching this. D8
Feb 9, 2010 12:02 PM

Oct 2008
Sebastian T_T nooo!

Feb 9, 2010 1:46 PM

Jul 2009
Now that the Pictures of Cloude & Alois have colour, Im even more sad -_-
because now i see clearly that Sebastian is MUUUUCH hotter than Cloude!!!
I think i still cant refuse watching it but i dont think it will make me sooo excited like the first season -_-"
Feb 9, 2010 1:49 PM

Jul 2009
Now that the Pictures are with colour i see that Sebastian was MUUUUCH hotter than Cloud!!! -and that makes me ven more sad-
I think i cant refuse watching it but i wont get this excited like i was in the first season -_-
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 'Hyouka' Author's 'Shoushimin Series' Novel Gets TV Anime in Summer 2024

Vindstot - Jan 12

39 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
3 hours ago

» 'Tokyo Revengers' Gets Anime Sequel

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

24 by matte_urusai »»
4 hours ago

» 'Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo' Season 2 Reveals Additional Cast, Winter 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Jun 8

15 by L0ken »»
6 hours ago

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Gets Second Season

Hyperion_PS - 11 hours ago

7 by Yubisoft »»
7 hours ago

» 'Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai' Unveils Additional Pair of Cast

Hyperion_PS - Jun 4

8 by RobertBobert »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.