Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 6, 2013 12:53 AM

Dec 2008

An artist's impression of the current state of the world. Anyone care to pick apart the details? From what I can see:

1. South Korea, cares nothing about the world and does nothing but sing and dance all day. Kpop reference? Has not forgotten her heritage though as shown by her dressed in her traditional costume.
2. Japan, Canada, Philippines, India are all slaves of the USA!?
3. Despite Japan holding the hand of USA, she steals a glance back at China who's glancing back, probably implying their past thousand year relationship and cultural exchange.
4. Pakistan, China and North Korea sipping tea together obviously implies them being run by communist parties. China seems to be the only one sitting on a chair.
5. UK and France, great classy pals, not much care for the rest of the world.
6. Germany looking back at UK and France, seems like she still has doubts about whether she's forgiven.
7. Brazil... best soccer player in the world!
8. Russia just feeling lonely, but seems comfortable as long as no one touch the vodka.

And one last thing
designer bags lol
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 6, 2013 12:59 AM
Jun 2012
lmfao.

why i don't see my country on it :(
Jan 6, 2013 1:00 AM

Nov 2011
Everyone kissing USA's ass. Sounds about right.
The Art of Eight
Jan 6, 2013 1:05 AM

Dec 2010
I'm one of the two guys you see in the top-right section of the picture. Basically I'm one of the nations not mentioned laughing at every one of them.

Shortly, I'll be heading to a party right beside the backyard of that one. Booze and hot women oh yeah.

Jan 6, 2013 1:05 AM

Jan 2013
Sure I'll bite.

1. South Korea: Apparently, the only one doesn't show face.
2. Apparently, Canada, India, Japan, and Philippines have some rough relationship.
3. I though they were looking at the paper Airplanes? That includes Germany.
4. Communist and the lack of Cuba and their cocoa beans.
5. U.K. and France realizes the lack of Italy and Spain.
6. Looking at planes.
7. Brazil, I have to admit, they are some of the best soccer players.
8. Russia, once a great superpower.

Thing I notice? The two people at the corner. Where is Egypt? Libyan?
Jan 6, 2013 1:07 AM

Aug 2012
Basically south korea doesnt give a shit other than dancing and singing.

LOL Why cant i refute that?
Jan 6, 2013 1:09 AM
Dec 2011
this picture is somehow accurate

- South Korea should "foster" USA
Jan 6, 2013 1:15 AM

Nov 2011
UK and France getting along. What is this bullshit!?
The Art of Eight
Jan 6, 2013 1:19 AM

Jun 2012
dankickyou said:
UK and France getting along. What is this bullshit!?

That's what I was thinking. Despite my love for UK.

I sometime have funky grammar, sorry about that. If you can correct some of my post, you would be an angel.
Jan 6, 2013 1:20 AM

Jul 2012
6. Germany looking back at UK and France, seems like she still has doubts about whether she's forgiven.

She? For some reason this disappoints me relatively greatly(Ah I see the skirt now). I like Canada and Russia the most in this image.
Jan 6, 2013 1:25 AM

Nov 2011
Philippine maid is super hot.
The Art of Eight
Jan 6, 2013 1:27 AM

Nov 2011
I find this disturbingly accurate.

The main point of this picture is I impregnated all the females in it.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jan 6, 2013 1:31 AM

Jun 2012
USA, see how china is watching you. This is an evil look.

I sometime have funky grammar, sorry about that. If you can correct some of my post, you would be an angel.
Jan 6, 2013 1:32 AM

Dec 2011
Canada should be replaced with Australia.
I think China is closely watching the USA, but is also happy that Japan is looking his way so it seems like he's looking at Japan but he really isn't.
Japan's gaze might be lured by the steaming pot of tea her other Asian countries are sharing.
North Korea looks cold. He just wants China to pour him some hot tea.
Brazil, Russsia, and South Korea look content as hell. As do the US, UK, and France.
Germany looks lonely, though it's fitting he's on the grass. Connected to mother nature~ Maybe he's gazing at the trees.
Jan 6, 2013 1:33 AM

Aug 2012
North Korea doesn't seem to be portrayed right.

I'm vaguely aware that they have some sort of food shortage, and something about laughably bad nuclear launch test rockets.

And Germany reminds me of the Toradora school uniform.
Jan 6, 2013 1:36 AM

Nov 2011
uzu-dragons said:

Germany looks lonely, though it's fitting he's on the grass. Connected to mother nature~ Maybe he's gazing at the trees.

I-it's a he...? D:
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jan 6, 2013 1:36 AM

Nov 2011
MellowJello said:

I'm vaguely aware that they have some sort of food shortage, and something about laughably bad nuclear launch test rockets.

Their leaders are all fat though.
The Art of Eight
Jan 6, 2013 1:39 AM

Jan 2013
Ragix said:
uzu-dragons said:

I-it's a he...? D:

All of them are male. Didn't you notice? India has the best disguise.
Jan 6, 2013 1:41 AM

Dec 2011
Ragix said:
uzu-dragons said:

I-it's a he...? D:

I-I thought it was a blond boy in shorts! whoops..
Jan 6, 2013 1:50 AM

Aug 2012
dankickyou said:
MellowJello said:

Oh. Well I guess the starving citizens are nothing to worry about. Move along then, nothing to see here! *whistles away*

But seriously where the hell do they get their food?
Jan 6, 2013 1:55 AM

Nov 2011
MellowJello said:
dankickyou said:
MellowJello said:

Oh. Well I guess the starving citizens are nothing to worry about. Move along then, nothing to see here! *whistles away*

They eat the farmers who died of famine.

But seriously, here is an interesting documentary on N. Korea if you're interested.

The Art of Eight
Jan 6, 2013 1:56 AM

Jun 2011
Apparently, Australia isn't a country Dx
Jan 6, 2013 2:01 AM

Aug 2012
MellowJello said:
dankickyou said:
MellowJello said:

South korea.
Jan 6, 2013 2:05 AM

Nov 2011
Hidden_Joker said:
MellowJello said:
dankickyou said:
MellowJello said:

South korea.

The ones they kidnap, taste delicious with kimchi.
The Art of Eight
Jan 6, 2013 3:47 AM

Mar 2011
I was expecting an incredibly stereotypical English guy based off things we did over 50 years ago, and I was right! but then I saw the golf club, and France.

Britain and France certainly don't good relations, especially at the moment because of the incredibly strained relationship between the UK and the EU, I'd expect Germany to be more chummy with France than us right now (especially considering Germany is the Hero that saved everyone in the EU).

But they are all just ADOWABLE~
Jan 6, 2013 5:57 AM

May 2009
A general overview of the world nations. And what did I learn? Countries reduced to chibi form are so damn cute. Need to learn more...
Jan 6, 2013 6:00 AM

Aug 2012
dankickyou said:
MellowJello said:
dankickyou said:
MellowJello said:

They eat the farmers who died of famine.

But seriously, here is an interesting documentary on N. Korea if you're interested.

Finally managed to finish the series, and wow. Just.. yikes. I have no idea how they're going to handle reunification (when or if it ever happens).
Jan 6, 2013 6:08 AM

Nov 2009
InfiniteRyvius said:
I was expecting an incredibly stereotypical English guy based off things we did over 50 years ago, and I was right! but then I saw the golf club, and France.

Britain and France certainly don't good relations, especially at the moment because of the incredibly strained relationship between the UK and the EU, I'd expect Germany to be more chummy with France than us right now (especially considering Germany is the Hero that saved everyone in the EU).

Hah, this is exactly what I was thinking as well. Also being English, most of the people I know hate the French, not particularly sure if they're just doing what others do. We're apparently pretty friendly with the French now though, maybe I've just been blind to the happenings in the EU..
Jan 6, 2013 6:27 AM

Jun 2012
Yea, but what's wrong with this David Cameron and his red carpet thing, please... WTF
HapaxJan 6, 2013 6:30 AM

Jan 6, 2013 6:38 AM

Aug 2011
This reflects our society's problem : prejudice
kek
Jan 6, 2013 6:40 AM

Dec 2011
InfiniteRyvius said:
Jan 6, 2013 6:52 AM

Jan 2013
TsukikageRan said:
A general overview of the world nations. And what did I learn? Countries reduced to chibi form are so damn cute. Need to learn more...

Pretty close. Just need to add in a few Arabs going around breaking things, a few africans fighting each other, and a bunch of poor looking eastern europeans trying to start a fight with Russia, and the Ukraine with a personality disorder. Plus a few of the fromer Soviet nations joining hands with Russia again. Also have the Greeks, Spainards, and Italians in massive debt trying to steal the wallets of Germany, UK, and France.

Then have America getting off its rump in a drunken stooper starting fights with China, Russia, and the Arabs. Or rather getting the other powers to do it. Then have Isreal protecting its self by throwing rocks at erry body. Also add the Scandinavians and dutch in a giant orgy totally not noticing the world around them.

Then just add gasoline all over the place. Its a bunch of little clubs and a huge fire waiting to be lit.

Also one more edit.

RedArmyShogunJan 6, 2013 6:57 AM
Jan 6, 2013 8:06 AM

Jun 2008
onedaysnotice said:
Apparently, Australia isn't a country Dx

Yes nether is Spain, Portugal, Poland, Sweden, Finland, Greece, Iran, Italy, Saudi Arabia, N.Africa, Cameroon, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands(Holland), Nigeria, Argentina, Colombia etc etc.

InfiniteRyvius said:
especially considering Germany is the Hero that saved everyone in the EU.

Ok let me stop laughing for a moment. Really? REALLY? You actually said that?
They let the EU go to hell so they can make cheap profit. Don't tell me you actually believe the shit about German taxpayers funding loans to economic troubled countries?
MonadJan 6, 2013 8:12 AM
Jan 6, 2013 8:15 AM

Jun 2008
I'm glad Canada is there. Cute as usual.

But the guy could've drawn Argentina at least with Brazil playing ball. *cough* Messi *cough*
Jan 6, 2013 8:35 AM

Mar 2011
Monad said:
InfiniteRyvius said:
especially considering Germany is the Hero that saved everyone in the EU.

Ok let me stop laughing for a moment. Really? REALLY? You actually said that?
They let the EU go to hell so they can make cheap profit. Don't tell me you actually believe the shit about German taxpayers funding loans to economic troubled countries?

I was being a tad ironic. Germany certainly feel that way sure, and they certainly have contributed, however hero of the EU? That is clearly not meant seriously.
Jan 6, 2013 9:16 AM

Sep 2008
TookMe6Years said:

Thing I notice? The two people at the corner. Where is Egypt? Libyan?

They count as USA states now, so no reason to include them.
Jan 6, 2013 10:20 AM

Jun 2012
the thing i notice
these images are all hot
everyone is america's slave
and boy do i like this
~"The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and head and hands." (Pirsig)

Jan 6, 2013 11:24 AM

Jun 2012
Mouhappai said:
2. Japan, Canada, Philippines, India are all slaves of the USA!?l
Before our current Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, our liberal party was doing a hell of a job from separating our country's actions from what the US wanted us to do, but then the conservative party came in and started making us more and more like the US. I would say that if we are the slaves of any nation, it would be the UK, not the US. Considering we give them millions of dollars a week.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Jan 6, 2013 11:30 AM

Aug 2012
A few people said that Japan, Canada, Philippines, and India are all slaves to the US. I would disagree and say they are attempting to pamper the US for specific reasons. If they were slaves, they would not have their own nationality of dress. Also, I have a feeling Germany is with the Japan, Canada, Philippines, and US group, mainly by how Japan is looking at her/him. To me, Germany is like, Yo, I know y'all want to suck up to him, but I'm content being good friends and nothing more.
SoftServeJan 6, 2013 11:40 AM
Jan 6, 2013 12:04 PM

Dec 2012
DesolateOne said:
I'm one of the two guys you see in the top-right section of the picture. Basically I'm one of the nations not mentioned laughing at every one of them.

Shortly, I'll be heading to a party right beside the backyard of that one. Booze and hot women oh yeah.

Nice artwork though, not sure if accurate but still nice
Insert wise quote here
Jan 6, 2013 12:10 PM

Jun 2012
Top 3 expressions on faces:

1. UK
2. Canada/Russia
3. Brazil
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Jan 6, 2013 12:15 PM

Dec 2011
Duckonator said:
I think the idea was good, the execution wasn't.

Even so, I find the trio China, North Korea and Pakistan well done.
- We can see China serving two cups of tea, for him and for North Korea
- North Korea is impatiently and quietly waiting for the tea (China is the country which has been the most helpful to N.Korea's famine problem).
- The fact there's only 2 cups of tea suggests Pakistan being ignored. While Pakistan is clearly trying to get China's attention, and North Korea impatiently waiting for China's tea, China clearly has his mind elsewhere (hey USA, you gonna pay your debt (joke)).

I concluded the same things. You missed one thing though; Pakistan already has her cup of tea.
Jan 6, 2013 1:20 PM

Oct 2012
I was going to make a joke about Canada staring blankly waiting for the NHL lockout to be over, but of course the lockout ended today so I lost that opportunity.

Also...

CURSE YOU MOUHAPPAI! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FELL FOR THAT LINK! IT LOOKED SO ODD I HAD TO SEE WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT.
Jan 6, 2013 1:25 PM

Jan 2011
That's cute.
Jan 6, 2013 1:40 PM

Jan 2013
uzu-dragons said:
Duckonator said:
I think the idea was good, the execution wasn't.

Even so, I find the trio China, North Korea and Pakistan well done.
- We can see China serving two cups of tea, for him and for North Korea
- North Korea is impatiently and quietly waiting for the tea (China is the country which has been the most helpful to N.Korea's famine problem).
- The fact there's only 2 cups of tea suggests Pakistan being ignored. While Pakistan is clearly trying to get China's attention, and North Korea impatiently waiting for China's tea, China clearly has his mind elsewhere (hey USA, you gonna pay your debt (joke)).

I concluded the same things. You missed one thing though; Pakistan already has her cup of tea.

Hmm then there are four tea cups. Two on the tray, and one is on the edge on the box. It could be China is looking at Japan and vise Versa, as if the tea were as the American saying goes "The price of tea in China" IE Economics. And Japan is in a manner torn between the US and China.

What I find neat is Brazil and South Korea. Brazil as of late has been a show boat in a manner trying to be the "world power" of South America. So far as in the photo no nations seem to care. But South Korea is wandering off on its own. I can't really place what thats about. If anything it and India should be switched.
Jan 6, 2013 1:43 PM

Sep 2012
I feel NTR'd with Japan looking at China like that.
Jan 6, 2013 1:50 PM

Mar 2012
German lass should be more classy and, I have to say, fuck off with Canada's placement.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Jan 6, 2013 1:58 PM

Jan 2013
Post-Josh said:
German lass should be more classy and, I have to say, fuck off with Canada's placement.
Hhahaha America's Hat.

@Red_Keys, kinda what I was getting at if you run with the Tea as money, and America sitting there with its huge ass glass not sharing at all (in this case wine) then China's modest offer would be a lure for Japan. And it captures the problem. Japan NEEDS China economically. But it needs the US for defense and politics. So, NTR'd fits nicely.
Jan 6, 2013 2:41 PM

Jan 2011
America has red eyes and is actually the devil who has everyone hypnotized.
Jan 6, 2013 2:51 PM

Jan 2013
I wa
JonyJC said:
America has red eyes and is actually the devil who has everyone hypnotized.

Lol I was thinking that but didn't want to say.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» スキンケア事は男性にとって必要でしょうか? is skin care necessary for men ?

ISeeLifePeople - 3 hours ago

10 by JaniSIr »»
34 seconds ago

» The Proust phenomenon

RobertBobert - 10 hours ago

8 by Stavrogin_ »»
13 minutes ago

» "Connoisseurs" of MAL, what are your thoughts on ART NOUVEAU? ( 1 2 3 )

Fario-P - Mar 11, 2021

129 by Fario-P »»
1 hour ago

» Is it easy to detect fictional drawings from real photographs?

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

18 by DesuMaiden »»
1 hour ago

» About MBTI ミビチアイの事

ISeeLifePeople - Yesterday

7 by Auron_ »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.