Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 11, 2012 12:48 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
holy shit Tsunade is gonna die, darn i hope not, the 5 Kages are all dying but Tsunade looks like gonna sacrifice herself to save them
and dang Madara is as strong as ever and to think he should have been revived by Nagato's dragon ball resurrection jutsu
looks like next chapter will be flashback time
Sep 11, 2012 12:48 AM

Oct 2011
Awesome! Finally some connection between the two!

Sep 11, 2012 12:53 AM

Jan 2009
i think it makes sense that Tsunade will die so that the 6th Hokage position will be vacant, drats!!! looks like Naruto will be the next Hokage from the looks of things
Sep 11, 2012 12:56 AM

Jul 2008
The sh*t got real. "... young Uchiha"
I don't know about others but not reading Naruto for 10 weeks and then reading it all sound good to me right now.

Tsunade die? To bad she is awesome Hokage.
Sep 11, 2012 12:59 AM

May 2012
I want to know why obito teamed up with madara!!
argghh kishimoto made another cliff hanger :((
Sep 11, 2012 1:21 AM

Nov 2011
mindfuck :D Madara saved Obito as an old fuck when he gets revived he's young XD
Sep 11, 2012 1:23 AM

Jun 2012
Wow, Madara destroyed the 5 kages (almost to the point of death). How the hell does Naruto stand a chance now?

This chapter had made it very clear that Tsunade has the death flag written all over. I'm guessing she has one last jutsu that will turn the tables of the war at the cost of her life. Though I'm sure other major sacrifices will be made amidst the battle with Obito and Madara.
Sep 11, 2012 1:33 AM

Dec 2010
Excellent chapter :D Naruto is totally screwed, can't believe all the kages are down for the count.

To take on Obito, Kakashi and Gai needed Naruto and his clones or rasengan but now that its just Kakakshi and Gai I don't think they stand a chance really. Kakashi is out of Kamui and Gai can only use tai jutsu.

I'm glad next chapter will at least explain some stuff about obito turning bad. Obito looks completely messed in the flashback.
Sep 11, 2012 1:36 AM

Sep 2012
They're probably not ok.
That line made my day. So, is Tsunada going to die to save the others Kage ?
Sep 11, 2012 1:41 AM

Feb 2008
Avenir said:
They're probably not ok.
That line made my day. So, is Tsunada going to die to save the others Kage ?

that seems like it....but in any case naruto better have some trump card or this is it....
Sep 11, 2012 1:47 AM

Aug 2012
darkwap said:
To take on Obito, Kakashi and Gai needed Naruto and his clones or rasengan but now that its just Kakakshi and Gai I don't think they stand a chance really. Kakashi is out of Kamui and Gai can only use tai jutsu.

I'm glad next chapter will at least explain some stuff about obito turning bad. Obito looks completely messed in the flashback.

well kakashi will think some wierd strategy and then he will probably die with obito xD

well i think mada have done some brainwashing to him
Sep 11, 2012 1:48 AM

Jan 2012
Finally we are getting an explanation connection Madara and Obito.
Sep 11, 2012 1:49 AM

Feb 2012
Holy shit, Tsunade's body was torn apart, I doubt she is going to survive.

Our theory of Madara being the one who started everything is true, remember that it was never said when he died, but how the hell did Obito survive, was Madara waiting there or what when the hideout broke down? Also, looks like Obitio has self-healing abilities.
Sep 11, 2012 1:59 AM
Mar 2012
Tsunade should die, so as to leave the seat empty for naruto to take after this war and good people need to die too in this war. Not really bad chapter, better than what I expected, madara owned the kagebunshin but where is the real naruto? Good to see that at least next week we'll get some explanations, it better be good.
Sep 11, 2012 2:08 AM

Jul 2011
Naruto: OMGGAWD WHERE ARE THE KAGES?!?!111//
Madara: "They're probably..."
*dramatic pause*
"...not ok."

Lol, awesome.

Poor Tsunade, scrolling down and seeing her body torn in two was serious.
Sep 11, 2012 2:11 AM

May 2009
Oh, so you can still survive after being crushed just with bandages and stiches. Sure, this looks completely legit. Meanwhile, Tsunade is going to die because of her injures. Why don't you save her with bandages and stiches, Kishimoto-sensei? Or this makes you stretch your suspension of disbelief?
Arashi89Sep 11, 2012 2:28 AM
Sep 11, 2012 2:11 AM

Mar 2012
Great chapter, really good.
5/5
End Zionazism
Sep 11, 2012 2:25 AM

May 2012
I swear whenever the REAL Madara is involved, shit gets so awesome! He blew back Naruto like it was nothing! And he nearly killed all Five of the Kages with ease! I wonder if Tsunade's gonna be kicking the bucket soon...... Anyway, hopefully next week we'll finally be able to see how Madara has been operating for all of these years and just how he knows Obito and Nagato. This chapter's got me super stoked right now! Can't wait for next week!
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Sep 11, 2012 2:38 AM
Apr 2012
"They're probably...not ok."

Great chapter, Kishimoto. *claps*

I hated Obito being Tobi at first, but now the ending of this chapter makes me seem like I won't after all.

5/5

Sep 2011
Dayum. It is indeed Obito now. :(

There's no chance for the ramen guy now. :(

Feb 2012
The_Mad_Wizard said:
Dayum. It is indeed Obito now. :(

There's no chance for the ramen guy now. :(

lol :D

Afterlife again~
Sep 11, 2012 2:41 AM

May 2011
Tsunade will most likely die, and I've kind of thought. She sacrificed too much against Madara. For the next chapter we can expect Obito's past and the reason for all this sh**. Anyways, great chapter.
Sep 11, 2012 2:42 AM

Oct 2008
Why......... do I sense a possible Sidious and Vader relationship? Probably not quite like that, but I'm just sayin.
Sep 11, 2012 2:47 AM

Jan 2009
Hypeathon said:
Why......... do I sense a possible Sidious and Vader relationship? Probably not quite like that, but I'm just sayin.

Kishimoto confimed being a Star Wars fan? lets find out XD
degSep 11, 2012 2:58 AM
Sep 11, 2012 2:58 AM

Jul 2007
"Between this and the other world, young Uchiha" what the hell do you think that means?

Its just like i thought either madara is able to manipulate time to some extent or he's talking to obito after he died in the afterlife and ressurected him some how.

It is now absolutely confirmed that tobi is obito. For people who still think its some vessel or izuna, stop your dreaming.

The kage's all got raped by madara, i think its clear to say that the main instigator and antagonist behind everything is madara. Man this chapter was awesome, kishimoto is really pulling out all tricks out of his bag, this story is getting more and more clever.

Sep 11, 2012 3:27 AM

Aug 2012
This was AWESOME!!!!!
Tsunade's definitely a goner... unless somehow Naruto gets the Rinni Tensi No Jutsu.
Shit this was AWESOME!!!!!
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Sep 11, 2012 3:35 AM

Jun 2012
Marhuto said:
This was AWESOME!!!!!
Tsunade's definitely a goner... unless somehow Naruto gets the Rinni Tensi No Jutsu.

As if Naruto can learn such a jutsu (after magically obtaining the rinnegan) in such a short time.

Still Katsuyu might save her by sticking her body back together. I'd rather have an incurably crippled Tsunade which has to pass the title to Naruto than having her just die. The odds aren't in her favour though.

Madara must have pulled some really big stuff to brainwash Obito. We don't know when Rin died, but at the time of their meeting I think there's a high chance that she was still alive. Or maybe old man Madara killed her (a mere chuunin) to give Obito a reason to wish for revenge.

The man pulling the strings is none other than Madara imo. Obito himself is just being used because he loved Rin. You can quote me on this later.
Sep 11, 2012 3:37 AM

Dec 2011
Holy smokes. The Kages are all down. Just what I expected.
Though I think if Tsunade revives them back to life, she will die.

On to the last page, Obito survived after all!
He was saved by a Nagato-look like Uchiha.

Can't wait to see this flashback!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2012 3:42 AM

Aug 2012
prism2525 said:
Marhuto said:
This was AWESOME!!!!!

As if Naruto can learn such a jutsu (after magically obtaining the rinnegan) in such a short time.

Still Katsuyu might save her by sticking her body back together. I'd rather have an incurably crippled Tsunade which has to pass the title to Naruto than having her just die. The odds aren't in her favour though.

Madara must have pulled some really big stuff to brainwash Obito. We don't know when Rin died, but at the time of their meeting I think there's a high chance that she was still alive. Or maybe old man Madara killed her (a mere chuunin) to give Obito a reason to wish for revenge.

The man pulling the strings is none other than Madara imo. Obito himself is just being used because he loved Rin. You can quote me on this later.

I think the same... I think Madara killed Rin in order to manipulate Obito.
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Sep 11, 2012 3:44 AM
Mar 2012
This makes me wonder, who are sasuke and orochimaru going to meet if it's not these 2? He said to a place you know very good.
Sep 11, 2012 3:46 AM

Nov 2011
I wonder why the hell a genius ninja like Namikaze Minato don't know and don't try to sought if Obito was really die in that war ... =,=
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Sep 11, 2012 3:59 AM

Jun 2009
Zhou said:
Holy shit, Tsunade's body was torn apart,

oh yeah, I didn't even notice this. Nasty.

Well, Madara did save Obito. As expected. Still a lot of explaining left to do, we'll probably see it next week.

link9us said:
"Between this and the other world, young Uchiha" what the hell do you think that means?

Its just like i thought either madara is able to manipulate time to some extent or he's talking to obito after he died in the afterlife and ressurected him some how.

I think it's just a "you're almost dead but not quite yet" kind of thing. Like hanging in the balance between life and death. I don't think it's supposed to be taken literally.
Unless they are in another dimension of course...
grandy_UiDSep 11, 2012 4:04 AM
Sep 11, 2012 4:14 AM
Feb 2012
Mhmm wonder what Tsunade is going to do to help save the other Kages exactly...and does seem a possibility she might die.

We'll find out about the past it seem soon. As for the battle...Kakashi/ Guy vs Tobi...I can see them pulling it off may be.

Naruto/Bee vs Madara though....seems unlikely unless they got some other just up there sleeve.

I still have the feeling Sasuke will intervene.
Sep 11, 2012 4:32 AM

Jan 2012
Great chapter 5/5
I knew we were gonna get a good explanation,people were stupid with all that trash talk about timelines not making sense
Sep 11, 2012 4:52 AM

Jan 2012
Awesome chapter! Seems that Tsunade will die... and we´ll see how Obito became Tobi!
Sep 11, 2012 5:17 AM
Oct 2011
Just as planned.

A good chapter indeed.
Sep 11, 2012 5:33 AM

Mar 2011
Very good chapter.Obito was saved by Madara before his death.
Sep 11, 2012 5:40 AM

May 2011
So Obito's past shall be revealed.

Looks like the kage is in the near death situation.
Sep 11, 2012 5:50 AM
Jul 2012
Tsunade's going to die *weeps*... well I guess it's expected to make way for Naruto I'm-going-to-be-hokage Uzamaki

Kishi, you can kill off Tsunade, but if you kill Kakashi you will earn my eternal hate for all time.
Sep 11, 2012 5:59 AM

Sep 2006
So Sasuke is most likely a good guy now. All the while we were expecting Sasuke to be the next evil successor of the Uchiha hatred under Tobi, but it turns out Tobi himself is Madara's true successor.

So Sasuke will be the one to break that chain of Uchiha hatred himself, by joining forces with Naruto to fight against the crazy Uchiha duo.
Sep 11, 2012 6:08 AM

Jun 2012
cardin said:
So Sasuke is most likely a good guy now. All the while we were expecting Sasuke to be the next evil successor of the Uchiha hatred under Tobi, but it turns out Tobi himself is Madara's true successor.

So Sasuke will be the one to break that chain of Uchiha hatred himself, by joining forces with Naruto to fight against the crazy Uchiha duo.

Hmmm.... maybe. I don't care much for that emo kid tbh.
Sep 11, 2012 6:18 AM
May 2012
Awesome!! We moving somewhere
Great chapter\
Next week an explanation FinallY!!

Sep 11, 2012 6:32 AM

Jun 2009
cardin said:
All the while we were expecting Sasuke to be the next evil successor of the Uchiha hatred under Tobi, but it turns out Tobi himself is Madara's true successor.

on that note...just what the fuck was Tobi/Obito planning to do with Sasuke anyway? The way things stand now, he was never supposed to be part of any plan...
Sep 11, 2012 7:01 AM

Sep 2012
Considering how dissapointed I was with last weeks chapter, this chapter was great? The whole dialogue between Obito and Madara, was great and added some substance. Naruto seems as though he's about to snap at any moment, which is to be expected I guess considering Madara basically just told him he beat the crap out of them, and best of all the ending. Great ending to the chapter, at least now we know that next week (hopefully) we're going to get some information on why Obito turned out the way he did after the whole Kakashi gaiden arc. Overall great chapter, can't wait till next week!
"If you can't even protect your captain, then your ambition is useless" - Roronoa Zoro
Sep 11, 2012 7:01 AM

Mar 2012
give kishi some time.. and everything will be explained
Sep 11, 2012 7:07 AM
Aug 2011
They're probably..... not Ok.....
That was the line of the day!!!!

Man, Madara is badass!!!! He blew Naruto's rasengan like It was nothing!!!!
Sep 11, 2012 7:11 AM

Jul 2009
grandy_UiD said:
cardin said:
All the while we were expecting Sasuke to be the next evil successor of the Uchiha hatred under Tobi, but it turns out Tobi himself is Madara's true successor.

on that note...just what the fuck was Tobi/Obito planning to do with Sasuke anyway? The way things stand now, he was never supposed to be part of any plan...

Has probably something to do with Sasuke being a young uchiha as well. Obito felt as he and Sasuke are the same or he saw something in him that reminded on how he himself was when he was younger. Well thats what i think, as people mentioned earlier Sasuke was never a part of the plan and he wasn't really even needed in the war. So it has to be something emotional or Sasuke was just a toy for Obito
Sep 11, 2012 7:38 AM
May 2012
there's no way tsunade's going to survive, her chakra will be depleted when she heals the others and her torn body won't fix itself just by sticking the parts together,
sayonara obaasan
Sep 11, 2012 7:44 AM
Aug 2011
I'm just waiting for AizensMadaras "It was all part of my plan" line.

Nonetheless, it was still good.
4/5
Gatchum_Bye-ByeSep 11, 2012 7:50 AM
Sep 11, 2012 7:47 AM

Dec 2010
Uchihagaeshi - the return of the uchiha.
damn it, so madara planned it all along. now somehow, it all seems to make sense.
and wow, he sure is old when he saved obito that time. can't wait for the reason as to why obito became evil! but, and not just cause, "you let Rin died" or something...
and damn, seems likes Tsunade is gonna die here, ok, i wanna say, "why not Sakura?" oh well, not fonna say ot i guess...
"Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by removed-user »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.