Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 3 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 18, 9:27 AM

Nov 2011
Touka gets a lucky break on his adventure but his thirst for vengeance continues.

At least this show isn't entirely about him as we get more cast members with their spotlights including Vicius. However, it's becoming evident this anime doesn't have room for humor at all. Touka has that no-nonsense attitude and calculates his every move. With ways things are going, it seems the only person he can really trust is himself.
Jul 18, 10:09 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
ok seriously

I'm tryna simp

just show us the sexy ass warrior elf girl and that sexy ass group of girls tormenting the other girl and not these typcial groups of dumbass men
Jul 18, 10:11 AM
Sep 2015
Touka's first human kill, there's no going back now.
Jul 18, 11:28 AM

Feb 2019
“Oh I’m B rank btw” Asagi funny af man, how you gonna try to be friends with, recruit, threaten and sexually assault someone all in a 30 second period 😭 this whole class besides like two people so rotten can they please all die.

And then the bitchass goddess over here giving an Emmy worthy performance with them fake ass tears to the S rank girl who just woke up 😂 acting like she wasn’t the one to send all these people to their death and got rid of Mimori. Her death has to be long and slow, swift and painless won’t cut it for me.

The CGI continues to be absolutely disgusting in this series. I didn’t even peep last week that damn near half the OP is CGI, but then what’s up with even still shots of Mimori talking to people being CGI? Like even the scene of him meeting Piggymaru for the first time is CGI. You mean they really couldn’t be bothered to just draw that lol?

Fantasy authors don’t include rapey bandits in their story challenge(IMPOSSIBLE) seriously got uncomfortable hearing how the “Holy watchers” were talking about raping the princess and even kidnapping girls from villages and using as sex toys. You know if they were talking about doing it to her, they’ve done it before. They got off way too light with those quick deaths. BUT, we did get to see some of the abilities Mimori has learnt which was cool.

They’re giving us everything but what we want, WHERE IS THE ELF WAIFU. You know what we’re here for man stop wasting our time lmaoo. Hopefully next episode we get some progression with the witch of taboos and deciphering that writing. The piggymaru stuff could’ve been cut down tbh.
Marinate1016Jul 18, 11:56 AM
Jul 18, 11:37 AM

Mar 2017
The slime is a waste of screen time, I felt like this episode was 5mins
ArakismoJul 18, 11:44 AM
Jul 18, 11:45 AM
Jun 2021
Reply to Arakismo
@Arakismo
It's mini-Rimuru, it's so cute :O
Jul 18, 11:51 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Hell of a dumb name for a slime though. Piggymaru, the hell is that. Anyways, still a bunch of 3D. I think it's not gonna stop though I quite like the plot. Touka met his first harem bitch, I can only assume. Nothing has happened yet.
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
Jul 18, 11:54 AM

Dec 2018
that creature they killed reminded me of Mitty from made in abyss.
Jul 18, 12:00 PM
Jan 2009
More random and unnecessary CG scenes, where it will switch back and forth from CG to regular animation over and over even though the scenes are all just standing and talking. So weird.
Jul 18, 12:09 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to Azuchi
Hell of a dumb name for a slime though. Piggymaru, the hell is that. Anyways, still a bunch of 3D. I think it's not gonna stop though I quite like the plot. Touka met his first harem bitch, I can only assume. Nothing has happened yet.
@Azuchi
The only thing I can assure you and everybody that absolutely hates harem, this is not a harem Isekai.
And about his name... well it makes more sense in the anime, since he's named after the sound he makes XD In the Light Novel his sounds are "Squeee".
Jul 18, 12:45 PM

Apr 2021
What was up with that old western music at the end, didn’t fit the scene at all.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jul 18, 1:26 PM
Aug 2019
The usage of CGI in this show is infuriating. They did so much without it. Some scenes were even nice. But as soon as the MC is on screen, for some reason they just have to use it "randomly" every other scene.
Jul 18, 2:02 PM

Aug 2013
Slime has joined the party!

Some nice rape realism. Great that the MC ended those guys.
Jul 18, 2:07 PM
Mar 2020
MC with slime... mhm bad memories of another series...
Jul 18, 2:36 PM

Sep 2013
Another episode and another bleeding eyes from that cringe animations. There some cut from manag and totaly change look of "holy watchers".

As always that studios destroy adaptaions of nice titles for older, but they make good adaptation of fantasy/isekai for youngest viewers.....
Jul 18, 2:40 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to Xanathos
Another episode and another bleeding eyes from that cringe animations. There some cut from manag and totaly change look of "holy watchers".

As always that studios destroy adaptaions of nice titles for older, but they make good adaptation of fantasy/isekai for youngest viewers.....
@Xanathos
As always they're pressured to work fast with no good salary to compensate.
Jul 18, 2:51 PM
Oct 2021
The goddess is pretty cute. I hope she kills some more kids before shes pushed into the background to make time for this idiot's lame adventuring party 🙄
Jul 18, 3:02 PM

Apr 2013
So much 3D in random scenes and it looks bad as always. What's up with that anyway, is it like a cost thing or something?
Jul 18, 3:27 PM
Oct 2022
Mimori’s abilities improve more and more as he explores new ways and kill those monsters. I am expecting a big revenge upon that goddess that sent Mimori here, in these abandoned ruins from Urza Kindgom.

That slime (new partner) is so cute though =))))
Jul 18, 3:30 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to ejleon
What was up with that old western music at the end, didn’t fit the scene at all.
@ejleon
I don't know why, but it gave me Sasuke's vibe. Touka is a bit like Sasuke in some ways.
Jul 18, 3:36 PM

Dec 2007
I am liking it so far, but the CGI stands out like a sore thumb.
Jul 18, 3:39 PM

Mar 2020
Please CG(aïe) i really counterproductive
Jul 18, 3:51 PM

Apr 2023
Some of the worst CG I've seen in a while, the disconnect between drawn and their awful CG is glaring. I mean- "bends down to the slime, instantly CG" what a lazy studio. Feels like nothing really progressed this episode, its just dragging on slow as can be.
Jul 18, 4:25 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to Hot-Pantaloons
Some of the worst CG I've seen in a while, the disconnect between drawn and their awful CG is glaring. I mean- "bends down to the slime, instantly CG" what a lazy studio. Feels like nothing really progressed this episode, its just dragging on slow as can be.
@Hot-Pantaloons
Yeah... no neu charaters, no new developpment of those left behind in episode 1... no new world building information.
Yeah nothing really progressed xD
Jul 18, 5:57 PM
Jul 2024
Actually, I thought the animation on the monsters was improved in this episode. Compared to that in Episode 1& 2. Also, just showing how few actual decent people are in his class & that Goddes is a 1st Class Bitch.
Jul 18, 6:10 PM

Mar 2013
Just as I've read, there's a lot of characters who are full of themselves... lol (especially the one who summoned them; let's call her b*tch-onee-san)

Btw, three heroines spotted so far.
The S-class, the D-class, and the elf.

Fortunately, the pacing which was more or less the same from the manga which is nice, but the 3D animation is annoying!!! 😭😭😭
CrazyButNot4UJul 18, 6:18 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 18, 6:21 PM

Jul 2022
The goddess is clearly awful, just like many of Touka's classmates. It seems that Touka's former classmates are far behind him in terms of level, but I'm still unclear whether he leveled up quickly because that's just how the world works or because the monsters he faced were particularly strong.

At least the sexy elf has made an appearance, and they now have a slime companion, though the unnecessary and terrible CGI is still present.
Jul 18, 6:43 PM
Nov 2018
I always think it's amusing when a show tries to be dark and then add a mascot type character.
Jul 18, 6:53 PM
Aug 2020
Man it’s great so far. Im very excited to see where this goes. I hope he gets his revenge in the end. I doubt he will tho. I feel like the girl who tried to defend him in the first episode will get in the way, hit his soft spot and prevent him from avenging himself “no no that’s bad you’re not like this blah blah blah”
Jul 18, 7:28 PM

Dec 2008
This guy doesn't mess around. A MC who just gets rid of anyone who is a threat is refreshing.
Jul 18, 8:57 PM

May 2019
Those "Holy Watchers" deserved what they got especially after they planned on killing Touka so it was a case of self defense anyways. With the sexy blonde elf rescued, Seras, I wonder if she will follow/stay with Touka since she is on the series poster.
Jul 18, 10:05 PM
Jan 2017
Aniation took a drop, flow of the story is incoherent. Just a cute slime is keeping the experience of watching this show afloat. To be watched after swiching off your brin, then it isn’t that bad.
Jul 18, 10:38 PM

Oct 2016
Alright, at this point, this anime is my go-to guilty pleasure for this season
Jul 18, 10:40 PM

Jul 2010
It's hard to be mad at Vicius when she's being voiced by Koshimizu Ami.

Jul 18, 10:54 PM

Jul 2023
I hate it that the episode flew by and I want more. This Serak chick is a main character. I thought her friend will be main once they reunite.

O well, the slime is a nice sidekick.
Jul 18, 10:58 PM
Apr 2024
Is there any adventure anime out there without any slime? lol

Anyway, again the MC use nothing but paralyze and poison, I was hoping he will use something new... at least he killed four bad men and can't be mad about that. I was hoping the beautiful elf princess warrior will tag along with him on the road.. guess that will be some other episode.
Jul 18, 10:59 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Reply to groudonvert
@Azuchi
The only thing I can assure you and everybody that absolutely hates harem, this is not a harem Isekai.
And about his name... well it makes more sense in the anime, since he's named after the sound he makes XD In the Light Novel his sounds are "Squeee".
@groudonvert Sweet, if it's not a harem then this got a little bit better.
Still weird that a slime goes "Squeee" like a pig then :)
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
Jul 18, 11:43 PM
Feb 2016
Another episode 3 of not much happening of anything
Boring!!!!
1&2 where ok 3 really suck they just waisted almost 30 minutes on nothing special to see this time
Jul 18, 11:52 PM

May 2015
Those bandits were so maniacally evil that I was hoping Kenshiro would appear to blow them up! MC gets a slime pet and the elf girl all over the ED has been met! Good episode.
Jul 19, 12:36 AM

Feb 2011
The bandit fight really amounted to nothing. just.. poison - unf - dead. Lame.
Also

>big tiddy
>sword
>blonde long hair

dude just left her? tf?

wack. 2/10

Jul 19, 3:39 AM
Jun 2021
Reply to Narizor
The goddess is clearly awful, just like many of Touka's classmates. It seems that Touka's former classmates are far behind him in terms of level, but I'm still unclear whether he leveled up quickly because that's just how the world works or because the monsters he faced were particularly strong.

At least the sexy elf has made an appearance, and they now have a slime companion, though the unnecessary and terrible CGI is still present.
@Narizor
Basically endgame dungeon at level 1.
Jul 19, 3:48 AM
May 2020
killed those bandits like it was notrhing and gained a slimey companion as well
Jul 19, 4:07 AM

Jun 2014
10/10 thats how you make a proper anime with low budget, animators here really fill the scenes properly not like this garbage - Gimai Seikatsu, where one scene is prelonged for 2min with the same image drawn
Jul 19, 6:20 AM

Jun 2016
to be honest , this show is really interesting and pretty good for me..
Jul 19, 7:02 AM

Mar 2022
Reply to Arakismo
@Arakismo fr but the slime is cute

Jul 19, 7:16 AM
Mar 2024
Those tidies that elf is carrying around are some of the best tidies I have ever seen anime. Could not take my eyes of them the whole time she was in screen.
Jul 19, 7:40 AM
Nov 2017
Wait this episode went by so fast holy
Jul 19, 9:47 AM
May 2013
The more I watch this CG trash, the more disgusting it becomes.
Jul 19, 12:48 PM

Jan 2009
LOL, the big hero guy is so proud of himself for reaching lv18, while the MC is already pushing lv1800.
Classmates are going to be destroyed if they ever meet up.

Also, did they use blurred photos for the forest backgrounds? Looked absolutely terrible.
Jul 19, 2:40 PM

Oct 2018
the CGI is again bad ... we are like very old video games it's annoying to see this type of scene between 2D who is correct
the MC killed his first humans (bad humans so it's good) and saw for the 1st time the pretty elf who seems to be an important person
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 25

61 by JeruKs »»
2 hours ago

» The animation

-Flaky- - Jul 25

26 by FuzzyRabbitz »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 4

151 by groudonvert »»
Yesterday, 9:11 AM

» So basically Arifureta 2.0?

Zakku- - Jun 18

27 by CheliosX »»
Jul 22, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 11

154 by KANLen09 »»
Jul 20, 3:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.