Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 24, 8:58 AM

Dec 2021
Damn, who would’ve thought we’d have not one, not two, but three peak Yuri shows this season?

After the live performance, tensions between Nina and Momoka escalate further. The two confront each other with their true feelings. Nina resolves to cut off her retreat in order to seriously pursue becoming a professional. Tomo says she'll quit if the chaos continues like this. Meanwhile, Momoka visits Nina, who has started a part-time job.

Emotional ass episode, but Momoka and Nina have finally made up. There were hints here and there, that made me think there might be a chance of something happening, but I'm still surprised it did. Normally, I'm eh of Nina's immaturity, but she really shone here. She showed Momoka the importance of enjoying the present and overcame her own difficult past at school. Also, I bet the pink-haired girl is the one Nina was "forced" to apologize to.

It would be a messy and clumsy relationship if they really go for it, but it could be a beautiful love story.
IzanaSolosMay 24, 7:51 PM

May 24, 9:43 AM
Feb 2020
Havent watched the episode but noticed the score for seasonals got dropped some outta no where and Girls Band got it p rough.
May 24, 10:10 AM

Jan 2016
Subaru convincing Momoka that aiming to become a pro is not a dream anymore but reality with data and numbers instead of emotions and blablabla was the best conclusion yet.
Subaru is so good at reading the mood along with Rupa... Best girl

Reason of Momoka quitting the band being that they had to become an Idol Band because it would sell more, making so they can't be the rock band Momoka dreamed of... Sadly in society, money > anything else, and it's the truth.
That entire segment of Momoka and Nina discussing was the most excited I've been all year, it was so fantastic full of great arguments
May 24, 10:13 AM

Jun 2022
aughhh this episode is so fockin good mate gosh
this ep is also pretty gay too and it got me fangirling
we also get to hear diamond dust talk for once thats not on tv whoopieeee

May 24, 11:56 AM

Nov 2013
Very good! Hopefully from now on the band will start working on becoming legendary.
May 24, 12:03 PM
Jan 2024
this anime is so fucking good man... Honestly flirting (like Nina and Momoka) with the idea of giving it a 10/10... Absolutely insane shit unfolding on my screen every friday evening.
May 24, 12:37 PM

Nov 2008
It was so good, I'm so sad I catched up and I have to wait until next week for the next episode... It's probably the best girls band anime that I have watched so far.

And what an absolute excellent performance from Nina VA, and she's only 16! Great songtress and voice actress at that age.
May 24, 12:54 PM

Feb 2019
Tears in my eyes, best episode of the season. Chills all the way through. This is the best Yuri season of all time. We are eating so damn good.

Knew we were in for a treat when we opened up with a gorgeous Momoka 2D flashback. The parallels between the idealistic and free spirited Momoka that we saw there and Nina are unmistakable.

“Hit me. I’m used to it. You’ll finally give me a reason to hate you. You’ll be just like them” FUCK that cut deep. The gaslighting is a little crazy from Nina though considering she started the fight and was clearly egging Momoka on 😂

She might not be the best at coming across with how she feels, but as we saw, Nina does have good intentions. Momoka’s music helped her thru the darkest days of her life, so it’s understandable that Momoka quitting on their band would be gut wrenching. Especially when she’s doing it to “help” Nina and the others. To Nina, the only help she needs is being with her idol and making music.

Nina having her dad stop sending money is a bold, but lowkey good idea. When you constantly have crutches you can fall back on, it can hamper your development and growth. If she has to succeed to eat, it pushes you to new heights.

FINALLY the story of why Momoka and her old band broke up. I actually agree with her leaving in this case. Sacrificing who you are and the type of music you enjoy making for success might bring you clout and fans in the short term, but long term it’s such a soulless and unenjoyable experience. Meeting someone like Nina who sings with that same sort of joy she used to had to feel amazing for Momoka. But she’s gotta let go of that fear. Just take the next step forward.

THAT SLAP HOLY SHIT. Chills. Nina’s seiyuu needs an Emmy for what she did in this episode. That’s why I LOVE having people who aren’t conventionally trained as seiyuus in these shows. Feels so raw and authentic. Really felt her sincerely begging for her idol to just open her eyes and look at her in that moment.

In a darker anime Momoka might have got seriously injured or died when tried to avoid isekaing Nina there lmao. Thankfully this is a wholesome SoL music show 😭. Nice that DD finally got to talk to Momoka again if only briefly. Doesn’t have to be any hard feelings for people just going different directions in life.

AND THE BIGGEST THING WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT. A CONFESSION??!! Nah leaving any room for ambiguity. That’s the type of Yuri shit I love. Be direct. I felt some romantic/sexual tension in so many of their convos but I had to play it off telling myself that it was my Yuri brainrot fucking with me, but nope, I was right and so glad. I can’t wait to see what happens with this confession next episode. This and Yorukura back to back got us EATING.
Marinate1016May 24, 1:39 PM
May 24, 1:08 PM
Dec 2017
Nina confronts truck-kun: Girls Band Isekai...

Nina confronts Momoka at the end: now it's yuri or even shoujo ai...

Judging from the picture-perfect LeMeme machine translation of ep8, mankind is doomed by the rise of AI. (There was a single his/her mistake in the whole subtitle, otherwise kanpeki.)
Tacsk0May 24, 1:18 PM
May 24, 1:20 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to Marinate1016
Tears in my eyes, best episode of the season. Chills all the way through. This is the best Yuri season of all time. We are eating so damn good.

Knew we were in for a treat when we opened up with a gorgeous Momoka 2D flashback. The parallels between the idealistic and free spirited Momoka that we saw there and Nina are unmistakable.

“Hit me. I’m used to it. You’ll finally give me a reason to hate you. You’ll be just like them” FUCK that cut deep. The gaslighting is a little crazy from Nina though considering she started the fight and was clearly egging Momoka on 😂

She might not be the best at coming across with how she feels, but as we saw, Nina does have good intentions. Momoka’s music helped her thru the darkest days of her life, so it’s understandable that Momoka quitting on their band would be gut wrenching. Especially when she’s doing it to “help” Nina and the others. To Nina, the only help she needs is being with her idol and making music.

Nina having her dad stop sending money is a bold, but lowkey good idea. When you constantly have crutches you can fall back on, it can hamper your development and growth. If she has to succeed to eat, it pushes you to new heights.

FINALLY the story of why Momoka and her old band broke up. I actually agree with her leaving in this case. Sacrificing who you are and the type of music you enjoy making for success might bring you clout and fans in the short term, but long term it’s such a soulless and unenjoyable experience. Meeting someone like Nina who sings with that same sort of joy she used to had to feel amazing for Momoka. But she’s gotta let go of that fear. Just take the next step forward.

THAT SLAP HOLY SHIT. Chills. Nina’s seiyuu needs an Emmy for what she did in this episode. That’s why I LOVE having people who aren’t conventionally trained as seiyuus in these shows. Feels so raw and authentic. Really felt her sincerely begging for her idol to just open her eyes and look at her in that moment.

In a darker anime Momoka might have got seriously injured or died when tried to avoid isekaing Nina there lmao. Thankfully this is a wholesome SoL music show 😭. Nice that DD finally got to talk to Momoka again if only briefly. Doesn’t have to be any hard feelings for people just going different directions in life.

AND THE BIGGEST THING WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT. A CONFESSION??!! Nah leaving any room for ambiguity. That’s the type of Yuri shit I love. Be direct. I felt some romantic/sexual tension in so many of their convos but I had to play it off telling myself that it was my Yuri brainrot fucking with me, but nope, I was right and so glad. I can’t wait to see what happens with this confession next episode. This and Yorukura back to back got us EATING.
@Marinate1016 This episode, Nina did to Momoka what your avatar does...
May 24, 2:28 PM
Jan 2024
WOW what a good chapter for God's sake, although sometimes NINA annoys you because of her attitude, but you can't hate her
May 24, 3:00 PM
Jul 2018
honestly the best episode of an anime i've seen in years
May 24, 3:06 PM
Dec 2022
yuri? bro no! no fucking way!!!!!
May 24, 3:32 PM

Jul 2017
This series can be too over-the-top and aggressive at times in a repetitive way but even despite those issues still being present here with Nina and Momoka's confrontation and arguments going on and on (surprised they just haven't been kicked out of those restaurants based on how much they argue), the actual intentions and meaning behind them shined in this episode more than the others this series has had, and as a result, this was a very good episode as a whole. Feel like there have been a few other general episodes I've seen this season that had me more emotional and invested but I admired how intense and on-brand this was while delivering its emotions and meanings effectively from both Nina and Momoka's sides in ways that are very 'them'. Ultimately, the ending while not exactly leaving everything in a perfect place, was still cathartic enough to see the band heading in a clearer, more motivated direction with Momoka and showcasing how despite Nina being overly aggressive, invading and naive in Momoka's eyes, the reality is that the band is heading in a direction trending upwards, and there are members that have the foundations to take risks and pursue music seriously towards the future. Seeing Nina sacrifice her bank book provided by her parents was cool, seeing Subaru, who has had her fair shouting matches with Nina about her nature, reason with Momoka and defending Nina's resolve, explaining Nina's intentions with evidence provided of their upwards direction is good. Overall, while this show can be exhausting at times at its worst, its loud and vocal nature does feel somewhat refreshing if executed properly and for this episode, I felt that was the case with the intensity shining towards the middle and end here. Hopefully the rest of the series can build on this without going too far in the overdramatic direction again through the competition with Diamond Dust at the end to make the series feel a bit less impactful and organic.
May 24, 3:46 PM

Jan 2022
Another Girls Band Cry, another time they express and cry, and how boy they did today. It was a tight balance between giving up and continuing, it wasn't an easy decision. But in the end, it's the polar opposites that brings together. A magnificient episode, and more yuri. Hell yeah.
I like everything, ok
May 24, 4:03 PM
Jan 2024
GOSH THIS EPISODE WAS CRAZY IN THE
BEST
WAY POSSIBLE
the stress and chills from this were insane KEEP IT UP GUYS
also side note, god i fe bad for nina past, no wonder she ran away and started a new life with music. She had hella resistance to not punch that girl at school...
May 24, 4:51 PM
May 2022
Marinate1016 said:

This episode simply has been the ONE this season. It can't be better explained. Thanks for it.
May 24, 5:02 PM

Jun 2019
She should've punched that girl. Go Nina.
May 24, 5:45 PM

Mar 2008
Holy shit, I've been shipping Nina and Momoka for like 7 episodes and I NEVER actually expected anything to come of it. But here we are.

I think the one major thing I've been more interested in is Nina and Momoka's past in the story. So it seems like we mostly have Momoka's story told. She formed a band with her 3 friends, they were all aiming for Budokan. Once they went pro they could no longer do what they wanted to do, particularly Momoka, but the other 3 were okay with it due to their growing success aligning with their goal. So either the 3 of them forced her out or she opted to leave of her own accord.

Nina's story isn't completely told yet and I'm definitely interested in learning more. She was bullied in school and typical administration didn't do shit about it in classic fashion. The new vocalist of Diamond Dust is one of her main bullies, but its not clear what exactly they did. Nina ended up injured clearly, but what caused it?
May 24, 6:58 PM
Apr 2024
The backgrounds in the pit stop were pretty bad. The people in the background were so obviously stills that it was kind of distracting.

Also, young 2D Momoka! It makes me wonder what this anime would've looked like if it was completely non-CG.
Average MAL user's media literacy:
Marinate1016 said:
Not reading allat cause I don’t care. Tensura peak. Have a good one tho
May 24, 6:59 PM
Feb 2021
I guess Momoka has been feeling guilty all this time since her stubbornness led to DiaDust having no choice (since they dropped out) but to play idol music? Not to mention her unable to bear the ick of playing such, so she quit. She basically feels like having gutpunched them and leave them in the dark, is my guess. Hmph, that's what you get for listening to higher-ups and their money-blinded ways. Girls band revolution?! LMAO, the financebros just saw the big data and catfished the band. While they did succeed, Momoka feels like the cost of their identity is too much.

Boy oh boy Nina, where do I even begin...? By this point, she was told from multiple perspectives (Momoka, Momoka's bespectacled friend, seeing DiaDust for real) how going pro is gonna suck the life outta you, notwithstanding the chance of failure, and she stuck on with it. I guess it is naivete, endearing as it is. She jumped feet first into hell, knowing she can't bear living in heaven. She's an abrasive little shit, but she's my abrasive little shit of a daughter, and I wanna see her happy dammit.
May 24, 7:18 PM
Jul 2018
It was truly Girls Lesbian Cry moment. Smh.
May 24, 8:16 PM

Mar 2018
Episode 8's of music anime are always amazing. I really liked this episode, it really nailed all the emotional beats.
May 24, 8:30 PM
Oct 2020
Omg Nina x Momoka finally happening
May 24, 8:46 PM
Jun 2020
Momoka: Nina, back in my day we used to be 2D
May 24, 8:51 PM
Jun 2020
Yuri fans are eating good this season. We got Jellyfish Can't Swim in The Night and now this?

I don't think Nina can work in any hospitality line of work because she would throw hands with customers for real. She's just too rock to care about stupid customers
May 24, 8:53 PM

Apr 2024
peak scene when Nina did the confession.
damn it!
this season is the best, so much gay intension.
\^-^/
May 24, 8:57 PM

May 2019
Saturday, it's crying time. Holy that was another great GBC episode with how intense and raw the drama between Nina and Momoka. They are certainly public enemy now with how often they fight and arguing with each other publicly. Momoka is too caught up on running away from going pro while not realising how close and determined her group really doing in their last performance. Subaru and Rupa are really two important figures to hold things together and keeping the band mood positive even after the whole fights lmao. I'm rather curious to know how Momoka met Subaru for the first time as her first recruit for the band so hopefully we get to know more of this. I really like how both Momoka and Nina made up by arguing whole lot, communicate openly and leave nothing behind. It doesn't always have to be romantic love, rather I see it more as a platonic love between two people that really cares with each other. Given how Nina really looks up to Momoka and see her as her saviour and in return she wants to help her back by convincing her to not giving up on her dream or the things that Momoka actually wants for herself. That's how I see it from the context of how their tension build up has always been about trying to convince Momoka not leaving the band and it's not about Nina actually want to start new relationship with her.
VivaceRexJun 10, 11:59 AM

May 24, 9:16 PM

May 2021
Wow.

I had the ED on max volume this episode, the amount of feelings that I just felt in the last 20 minutes was insanity. Momoka and Nina are going to give me a heart attack at this rate, like Subaru said, they are a riot. Front to back another absolutely amazing episode. The 2D animation for Momoka's past was awesome, did not see that coming. Subaru being an angel between two demons had me cracking up. Rupa having full faith and Tomo having none of it was also great. Pinkys up at Diamond Dust we will see you at the festival!

May 24, 9:35 PM
Jan 2020
jellyfish and this are the same show in vein i swear
May 24, 9:47 PM
May 2023
How does Nina know that pink haired girl in diamond dust anyways??? Will they reveal it soon I stg. The amount of conflict gets me stressed, not to say that's a bad thing. The amount of emotion between Momoka and Nina is really awesome to see and very realistic. Also I really wonder if Momoka will stay ..
May 24, 9:58 PM
Apr 2022
can't really blame momoka for not wanting to be an idol group, still don't know why Nina's so aggressive and compulsive, like shouting in public, slapping, and getting in front of a running truck. getting school bullied doesn't mean you are ok to be doing such things
May 24, 10:32 PM

Jan 2016
Reply to takukitten
How does Nina know that pink haired girl in diamond dust anyways??? Will they reveal it soon I stg. The amount of conflict gets me stressed, not to say that's a bad thing. The amount of emotion between Momoka and Nina is really awesome to see and very realistic. Also I really wonder if Momoka will stay ..
@takuseal it was half-explained already when Nina first found out about the new vocalist for Diamond Dust. She was Nina friend in school, but things we don't know yet happened and they break up their friendship.
One scene that standed out from that flashback was the pink hair girl saying "It was your fault", when Nina was getting bullied.
May 25, 1:42 AM

Aug 2022
Now it's time for Momoka to forget the past and continue to look forward.

And once again Nina and Momoka have to fight again. It's really hard to understand both of their perspectives.

Diamond Dust, as we know is not the same Diamond Dust as before. So now there is no need to remember it again.

I hope Momoka can make peace with the situation and also with Nina. That way Togenashi Togeari's dream band will be able to come true.

RafaBryanMay 25, 1:56 AM
May 25, 2:12 AM
Jul 2022
this episode is amazing
May 25, 2:51 AM
Jan 2022
I'm really interested and like the background instruments of the anime, so can someone tell me something about the instruments?
May 25, 3:33 AM
Sep 2022
I'm sorry to say it but Nina is unbearable, she is toxic, violent and a person that in real life you would want a person like that far away and that statement does not save anything, which rather seems like a Declaration of friendship more than love, very typical in these animes (playing with ambiguity). The members of momoka's old group seem like good people and his decision is as respectable as Momoka's. I don't want more drama . The score of this anime was higher a few episodes ago, but it is declining and I'm not surprised. Greetings
HormigoMay 25, 4:11 AM
May 25, 3:57 AM

May 2023
KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO!!
just absolute cinema!

Nina declares war on DiaDust, and confessed her feelings to Momoka omg. Looks like the next episode they will sing another song ikzz.
May 25, 4:52 AM
Nov 2020
cant wait for next episode
May 25, 4:59 AM

Jun 2019
That was one of the best episodes thus far of any of the around 15 seasonal series I'm watching this season; perhaps the single best. Reminded me why I love drama series as one of my favorite genres of anime (which, speaking of that, this series long since should have already had the "Drama" genre tag applied; it's beyond overdue) and spent significant portions of it with my breath taken away and mouth agape. Shocking and heartfelt in its authenticity and raw visceral intensity.

From Rupa having the intelligence, foresight, and life experience/wisdom to understand something unsaid and maybe invisible to others (maybe even the main duo themselves) about the psychological-social dynamics at play of the messy ugly formation process of a new band teetering on the edge between getting its wings to exploding on takeoff, as well as being the outwardly calm and kind responsible older sister figure of the group (even to Momoka to whom she's closer in age than the other three but is a lot more erratic, prone to outbursts of anger, and closer to Nina in temperament) yet on the other hand being treated like crap and disrespected by customers, unable to implement and live by the defiant/rebellious spirit or ethos of their new group in her own personal life at work, indicating she's not "whole" or fully where she wants to be in life either just because she has an aura of worldliness, authority, and Zen, and to some extent puts on a face for the group.

To the accurate portrayal of two stubborn people each of which have their own real and legitimate, extremely understandable reasons based on their own pasts and specific lived experiences for why they're saying and doing everything they're saying and doing now, without one almost immediately just caving into the other after a quick slogan or one-sided speech. Often these types of conflicts and confrontations in reality are not so quickly and neatly resolved and instead escalate as it did here to one or both breaking down crying (true to the GBC title), running away, fist or slap fights, or even crazy and dangerous stunts like jumping in front of a speeding truck. I haven't had such a good impassioned fight like that in a long while now but it really gets the blood pumping hearkening back to it.

This is the zest which is sometimes missing from what's otherwise an ostensibly dramatic series going just based off of its premise, but lacks that spark or tones it down and plays it more safe.

It's also something I missed in a lot of the anime series I've watched recently, which, sure, some aren't dramas and aren't going for that in the first place, but even for those that are, it takes a certain sublime combination of elements and the timing to pull it all together and get it right - especially in how passionate and primal the voice acting can get and its melding with the music/OST.

It's getting more and more difficult to choose which I prefer between this and Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai. They may be contenders for two of the most similar, near-identical sounding series from the premise or synopsis at a surface level which feel the most different in actual execution and outcome. And to think, when I heard about this series in passing a few weeks into after it had already started airing, from what little I knew of it, I almost skipped over it just because they sounded so similar and I was already watching Jellyfish, that it seemed like pointless bloat to add another alternate version of the "same" type of series into the mix; especially one with a story of the sort I don't usually watch, or at least, don't actively seek out (like band stuff, anything involving idols, or music-themed anime in general).

Also, on a previous thread topic for this series on the subforum, I stated that I definitely enjoyed and was fond of Nina as a character and how they were writing and developing her, but wasn't sure on how I'd feel about her as an actual person in the "real" world/offscreen - I said then that I liked her as a character for sure, but neither really liked nor disliked her as a person and was pretty neutral on her in that respect. Now I think this episode helped me decide or realize, that it's extremely likely I wouldn't get along with Nina as a person, but that's only because she's too much like me. Sometimes you get along with least those you have or see too much of yourself in. Interestingly I think that's also a bit of what's going on between her and Momoka. The two are too similar and therefore clash most fiercely compared to any other band members. Nina and I would probably kill each other. But I find that part about her, that flame or spirit, beautiful. For it's what I most cherish inside myself too. I hope dearly no one ever extinguishes her flame.
WatchTillTandavaMay 25, 5:39 AM
May 25, 5:36 AM

May 2011
Seriously... that's it? Nina gets to act like a brat and doesn't get punched while Momoka is already the one suffering then she gets slapped? Everything Nina said in this episode doesn't make sense at all and yet the world is bending to her whims and tantrums.
May 25, 6:22 AM

May 2023
TheLibrarian400 said:
Yuri fans are eating good this season. We got Jellyfish Can't Swim in The Night and now this?

I don't think Nina can work in any hospitality line of work because she would throw hands with customers for real. She's just too rock to care about stupid customers

talking about Yuri, don't forget Whisper me a Love Song and Seiyu Radio bro 👌👌👌
May 25, 7:25 AM

Jun 2016
i never seen group band idol with good story like this !!!

truly a close to masterpiece
May 25, 7:47 AM

Oct 2016
im probably in the really really small minority here

but man, i hope that "confession" is just a figure of speech, the show is so much more but people are gonna reduce it to "oh mah gawd theyre so gay for each other best yuri ever"
May 25, 7:58 AM

May 2015
Reply to Adverrito
can't really blame momoka for not wanting to be an idol group, still don't know why Nina's so aggressive and compulsive, like shouting in public, slapping, and getting in front of a running truck. getting school bullied doesn't mean you are ok to be doing such things
@Adverrito That impulsivity makes her to be the driving force of the band and in consequence the drive that moves forward the story too; and the expressiveness of that same compulsivity of her motivated Momoka now to consider going pro again. Don't want to make her to be a boring goody-goody, wholesome character, this anime is not about that; her failings and emotional outburst make her interesting (and in a sense a typical teen).

@Mikarin_Enjoyer You are not the only one. She clearly idolizes Momoka, sees her as her saviour and paragon, so taking that in consederation in that context her "confession" didn't necessarily mean romantic love. We will see next time, but I guess we just got teased.
IshitatesoMay 25, 10:56 AM
夏草や 兵どもが 夢の跡
May 25, 8:12 AM
Sep 2022
Reply to Mikarin_Enjoyer

but man, i hope that "confession" is just a figure of speech, the show is so much more but people are gonna reduce it to "oh mah gawd theyre so gay for each other best yuri ever"
@Mikarin_Enjoyer I think it is evident that it is simply a "platonic love" that is widely used in these types of anime. but it is true that Yuri sells and these types of scenes are very clickbait for that people commented and give more punch to anime. Having said that, I hope it doesn't stop there because the story has much more to offer.
May 25, 8:47 AM
Feb 2021
Reply to Hormigo
I'm sorry to say it but Nina is unbearable, she is toxic, violent and a person that in real life you would want a person like that far away and that statement does not save anything, which rather seems like a Declaration of friendship more than love, very typical in these animes (playing with ambiguity). The members of momoka's old group seem like good people and his decision is as respectable as Momoka's. I don't want more drama . The score of this anime was higher a few episodes ago, but it is declining and I'm not surprised. Greetings
@Hormigo I want to point out that it doesn't really matter if you would want to be next to a fictional character irl. Much of the fiction we consume portray things that we would probably not want to experience or be next to in real life. Be it fighting a dragon, getting into a gun fight or even just being in the audience when the lead singer decides to spew their person life details for no reason. Just because you don't want to be next to that person doesn't mean that person is a bad character in a story. Example: any well written villain.
May 25, 8:49 AM

Oct 2016
Reply to Hormigo
@Mikarin_Enjoyer I think it is evident that it is simply a "platonic love" that is widely used in these types of anime. but it is true that Yuri sells and these types of scenes are very clickbait for that people commented and give more punch to anime. Having said that, I hope it doesn't stop there because the story has much more to offer.
@Hormigo yeah, basically that
i dont mind yuri and for sure dont mind people that like it
ive even seen and enjoyed some shows myself

but yeah, the clickbait is kinda dogshit and the show is kind of a marvel, it really doesnt need to bait people

May 25, 9:00 AM

Jun 2019
Mikarin_Enjoyer said:

I'm probably in the even more miniscule minority then in that I'm completely neutral on it and open to whatever. If she's heterosexual, great. If she's homosexual and interested in Momoka that way, great. If she's homosexual but not interested in Momoka that way and interested in someone else or no one at the present time, great. If she's bisexual, great. If she's asexual and/or aromantic, great. I just want to see these characters, Nina included, continue to live their lives with honest enthusiasm.
May 25, 9:09 AM
Sep 2022
Reply to royalnobody
@Hormigo I want to point out that it doesn't really matter if you would want to be next to a fictional character irl. Much of the fiction we consume portray things that we would probably not want to experience or be next to in real life. Be it fighting a dragon, getting into a gun fight or even just being in the audience when the lead singer decides to spew their person life details for no reason. Just because you don't want to be next to that person doesn't mean that person is a bad character in a story. Example: any well written villain.
@royalnobody I agree and respect your opinion but for me in this type of anime it is very important to empathize with the protagonist, I am not watching a shonen, a seinen etc... and in my particular case I cannot I empathize with Nina after 8 episodes, I simply see her as a toxic person who believes she is the center of the world and Solo is a child who has to mature. I understand that she has problems Personal but those problems are not part of the group. We'll see in the future if I change my mind. That being said, this is what these forums are for to debate, that's what's cool. Greetings
HormigoMay 25, 9:14 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jun 28

153 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Sep 24, 4:45 PM

» GBC to receive smartphone game adaptation.

Tacsk0 - Aug 31

9 by akatsukinoluna »»
Sep 19, 10:57 AM

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 6 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 10

43 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Sep 18, 6:36 PM

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 4 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 26

45 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Sep 15, 1:53 PM

» Compilation Movie announced

AkeZZZ - Sep 13

7 by Tacsk0 »»
Sep 14, 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.