Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 28, 8:34 PM

Jun 2020
Ui Ui was the mvp of this chapter. Maki held her own against Sukuna so well that it seems like he is about to unleash something devastating next time. We also get confirmation that yuta and CHOSO are not dead which is great.

The art was unfinished on a few pages even after a break week, I hope Gege is doing ok (I’ll hope until he kills someone off at least)

Feb 28, 9:35 PM

Jan 2009
sukuna has not given his all yet wtf how many plot armor does sukuna gonna have
Feb 28, 10:14 PM
Mar 2022
Lets go Maki...(I hope you win but I know you will not)

Bro saved more main cast in 1 day than Gojo in 10 yrs 😭😭

Aditya_RanjanFeb 28, 10:17 PM
Feb 28, 11:27 PM

Jun 2014
The only decently written female character in the series, going out there showing why she's a badass. Unfortunately, we now wait for Gege to kill her in a horrible way like Toji. He loves his Maki-Toji parallels after all.

Quick POV switch to Hakari and Uraume at the end. But bruh, ain't no way Sukuna still hasn't been going all out. You're telling me he's been fighting nonstop for 30 chapters against their strongest sorcerer, then Kashimo, then Yuji and Higuruma, then add Yuta, and now Maki and he still hasn't broken a sweat? This is crazy 💀

Some of the art was clearly unfinished so I hope Gege takes better care of his health and gets well soon.
thebrentinator24Mar 1, 2:56 PM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 28, 11:37 PM

Jun 2020
Reply to Aditya_Ranjan
Lets go Maki...(I hope you win but I know you will not)

Bro saved more main cast in 1 day than Gojo in 10 yrs 😭😭

god i would only forgive him if he teleported me into one of his grooming sessions

Feb 28, 11:48 PM

Jun 2019
Peak chapter once again. We're moving like we've never moved before. So far... So good but idk how long this can last against one and only Sukuna. Hopefully, the crew survives this. And, i hope Gege is okay. Don't push yourself too hard, Cyclops Cat.
Feb 29, 12:44 AM
Feb 2022
its gojover its not gojover its gojover its not gojover (cycle keeps going)
Feb 29, 1:38 AM
Jan 2023
guys is not gojover ❗️❗️
Feb 29, 2:02 AM
Feb 2024
GEGE IS CREATING SO MUCH HYPE FOR SUKUNA
Feb 29, 3:05 AM
May 2021
Sukuna is thanking soo muchh damnn. 🤣 I wonder what Gege is planning
Feb 29, 5:39 AM

Nov 2020
Strong sorcerer appears > fights sukuna > gets sliced > gets teleported > repeat

This final arc is a mess
Feb 29, 6:54 AM
Mar 2022
DrkSeid69 said:
Strong sorcerer appears > fights sukuna > gets sliced > gets teleported > repeat

This final arc is a mess

It’s not the final arc but you are right that it could have some variety
Feb 29, 11:32 AM
Nov 2023
deg said:

sukuna cursed technique incoming

and i still hope for my husbando to return…
Feb 29, 10:10 PM
Aug 2020
Nice chapter packed with action, Maki kicked ass and we got Yuta being alive cope. Other characters appearing was cool.too, Yuji collapsing, Choso jumping in to help Yuji, even Hakari showing up again at the end. Things are picking up and getting interesting, Uraume saying Sukuna isn't using his all is worrisome to say the least. The battle continues and I'm entertained, pretty good. Cant believe Yuji haven't given up on Megumi, he really will keep trying till the end. Lets see where this goes, still not looking good for the protagonists really.
Mar 1, 9:07 AM
Nov 2022
gege is the last of jjk verse
Mar 1, 12:03 PM
Mar 2015
break incoming next week
Mar 1, 12:42 PM
Sep 2023
Sukuna is the new jujutsu mc, CONGRATULATIONS SUKUNA *clap *clap *clap
Mar 1, 4:04 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
for a moment i thought we were moving to a new artstyle (i'm glad we're not)

hopefully my goat Yuta is ok <3

as i said last chapter, Maki shoulda sliced his head off in that surprise attack XD

Maki is still a BEAST you love to see it
Mar 1, 4:05 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Reply to landofthekwt
break incoming next week
@landofthekwt really? it doesn't say break on TCB
Mar 1, 5:33 PM

Mar 2021
Uraume is a gege self insert. Glazing Sukuna this much is just insane. "Didn't yet go all out" my ass.

Mar 1, 6:26 PM

Apr 2022
christ that art ain't it. maki and everyone fighting for their lives while sukuna not even going all out eh, jeez gege hop off the tip lmao.
Mar 1, 7:54 PM

Sep 2018
This whole fight feel exactly like everything people criticize Bleach's later fights for, I'm so tired of this
Mar 1, 8:32 PM
May 2022
Gege take a break bro. Also has yet to go all out is funny. The anti Maki technique he hasn’t used since the Heian era memes are coming true
Mar 1, 9:38 PM

Jun 2021
I guess Maki is next one to go down since Sukuna has yet to go all out for 9821272th times.

My doctor has always told me to smoke. He even explains himself: “Smoke, my friend. Otherwise someone else will smoke in your place.”

Mar 1, 10:30 PM

Jun 2016
Reply to deg
@deg

You really think they can beat someone who beat Gojou Satoru? At their level and current abilities? Thats absurd

Mar 1, 10:35 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to SubaruHoshina
@deg

You really think they can beat someone who beat Gojou Satoru? At their level and current abilities? Thats absurd
@PrideRoyalIvy sukuna is weakened by gojo by a lot already like no domain expansion, low cursed energy, weaker healing plus in this chapter alone he is using cursed energy to manually beat his heart now lol wtf plot armor is that
Mar 1, 10:53 PM
Jun 2023
deg said:
@PrideRoyalIvy sukuna is weakened by gojo by a lot already like no domain expansion, low cursed energy, weaker healing plus in this chapter alone he is using cursed energy to manually beat his heart now lol wtf plot armor is that

Ik sukuna is cool and strong but the butchering of kenjaku is awful, he is itadori's parent but we don't know much info about it except maybe 2 or 3 panels, if he is dead it's truly just underwhelming....
Ik one piece doesn't have the highest stakes,deaths or flashy battles but the characters are mostly nicely fleshed out, it really helps in showing how were they nurtured by the environment which led them to becoming to their present self .
We don't know much about the two major antagonists in jjk and this is the same story which give us mahito:(
Mar 1, 11:13 PM

Oct 2017
More Sukuna bs but Maki senpai kicking ass.
Mar 2, 12:47 AM

Jan 2009
well at least maki confirmed to evade a world slash from sukuna so maki supremacy https://twitter.com/Go_Jover/status/1763752875921182804

also sukuna implying maki is like mahoraga
Mar 2, 3:21 AM
Oct 2023
Wtf is happening bro like sukuna fought the strongest people the sorcerers had at their disposal and still hasn't used his full power like how much plot armor does gege plan on giving to sukuna(and I see that the art is a bit unfinished take care of your health gege)
Mar 2, 4:23 AM

Jun 2014
Looked back at the chapter to verify this once I heard about it, but wow Sukuna really did try to sneak attack Maki with the world-cutting slash and she evaded it. That's actually fucking insane. People need to put respect on Maki.

Mar 2, 4:59 AM

Jun 2020
Reply to TheHonouredOne12
Wtf is happening bro like sukuna fought the strongest people the sorcerers had at their disposal and still hasn't used his full power like how much plot armor does gege plan on giving to sukuna(and I see that the art is a bit unfinished take care of your health gege)
@TheHonouredOne12 The only power boost that I think everyone can accept is Sukuna revealing what his CT is since that is stated to make your attacks more powerful and would also be one of the biggest mysteries of the series solved.

Mar 2, 6:15 AM

Aug 2023
It is not gojover it is not gojover it is not gojover it is not gojover it is not gojover it is not gojover it is not gojover it is not gojover it is not gojover (gege has made me insane)
Mar 2, 8:38 AM

Aug 2021
At this point, Gojo NEEDS to come back. There's really no way for them to win with their remaining fighters. Gege really didn't need to bring out this bullshit.
Mar 2, 12:34 PM

Jun 2008
Choso is alive! And he can use reverse cursed technique too now??

I wanna see more of the Uraume vs Hakari fight soon.
He should just finish her off and join the fight against Sukuna already.
Mar 2, 2:01 PM
Mar 2021
Mommy Maki coming in clutch #vicroy
Mar 2, 3:03 PM
Jul 2023
Well,at this point what can even somoene say about this...
Ma boy has the plot armour to survive some nuclear weapon type sh*t.
Nonetheless, let's continue reading cuz I'm just curious to what extent this is going to get.
Mar 2, 3:13 PM
Aug 2020
give me back my eyes please!!!

so nobody is telling him to take a breath to work on his art...

let's finishi this manga, i have to use reverse cursed for my bleeding eyes...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Mar 2, 7:14 PM

Jul 2021
Holy fucking shit, his true final form is sick. Maki getting acknowledge like that, wow.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 2, 11:19 PM

Aug 2023
Till now Sukuna didn't go all out???, Does that means he wasn't going all out against Gojo??.
Mar 3, 5:25 AM
Jan 2024
i think that sukuna will transform and get serious
Mar 3, 7:46 AM

Nov 2016
Gege wasn't doing too well, but I loved seeing Maki going at it. Not surprised at all to hear that Sukuna is still holding back. I mean it's pretty obvious, if he was truly blood lusted the fight would look differently. Prepare yourself for carnage.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 3, 11:53 AM

Aug 2015
So now Sukuna will start doing black flashes on command and every single slash will become a dismantle. I have lost almost all my interest in the arc due to Gege's glazing and plot armor, but hey let's see what is this "serious" Sukuna about.

This last fight has been a mess for the same reason Ywach was. Which is ironic considering how many people like to compare JJK to Bleach.

Also Maki enters the Sukuna cycle. She already got glazed with a stupid comparison "Mahoraga now". Next chapter she will do some crazy shit and by next month she is either dead like her cousin Toji or in the infirmary with her boyfriend.
Mar 3, 11:57 AM

May 2020
"lOrD sUKuNa STiLl iS nOt tAkINg tHiS FiGHt sErIouSLy"

Ah what a coincidence, I'm not taking something seriously too, and that is the writing of this manga.

This man has been fighting against every so-called strongest character in this series for the last, god knows, how many chapters, and you're telling me he still isn't taking it seriously... what??? This joke isn't even worth a reaction lol.
Mar 3, 12:29 PM

Jun 2014
People like the guy above me when the strongest sorcerer ever showcases why he's the strongest sorcerer ever:

Mar 3, 12:37 PM

Jun 2014
DSAO086 said:
Till now Sukuna didn't go all out???, Does that means he wasn't going all out against Gojo??.

Well Gojo even said to Geto in the afterlife airport that Sukuna wasn't going all out against him.

otakuweek said:

I doubt Gege wanted to release this chapter with some of the art unfinished, but that's just an effect of the living hell that is a weekly manga schedule. I see you read One Piece, I'm sure you remember the chapter not too long ago during Kuma's flashback where some of the panels were unfinished. Same deal here, we just gotta hope the authors get better and take better care of themselves.

Mar 3, 4:11 PM
Aug 2020
Reply to thebrentinator24
DSAO086 said:

Well Gojo even said to Geto in the afterlife airport that Sukuna wasn't going all out against him.

otakuweek said:

I doubt Gege wanted to release this chapter with some of the art unfinished, but that's just an effect of the living hell that is a weekly manga schedule. I see you read One Piece, I'm sure you remember the chapter not too long ago during Kuma's flashback where some of the panels were unfinished. Same deal here, we just gotta hope the authors get better and take better care of themselves.
@thebrentinator24 that's exactly what i said on my insta.

that i prefer that he takes time for himself because even if the story is great, i love to see great art, and unfortunately, that's missing...

not easy to be a mangaka...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Mar 3, 9:54 PM
Nov 2019
“He’s not even trying yet” oh shut the fuck up.

Mar 3, 10:44 PM

Aug 2023
Reply to thebrentinator24
DSAO086 said:

otakuweek said:

@thebrentinator24 you're right , thanks for letting me remember.
Mar 6, 7:06 AM

Aug 2015
So Maki can easily avoid the World Slash; but Gojo with his Six-Eyes couldn't? Genius writing right there.

Oh, and Sukuna still isn't going all out? Yeah, let's drag this out further. What a great idea.
Controversial opinions
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 262 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Jun 5

52 by Animeistaken »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 1 Discussion

Shreeder4092 - Mar 24, 2018

30 by gokusolos1999 »»
9 hours ago

» They said you couldn't do worse for Gege, but they were wrong

Mehay012 - May 26

43 by Early_Morning »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 76 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2019

8 by mert_zeppeli »»
Yesterday, 3:28 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 142 Discussion

HarryDigsAnime - Mar 12, 2021

21 by nichtink »»
Jun 9, 5:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.