Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 2, 2023 5:00 PM

Sep 2015
We're getting immaculate animations for this weeks episode FOR THE NEW OPENING made by Megumi Ishitani! ! Gear 5 Luffy is growing on me with his different expressions from getting hurt.

I feel slightly better from this episode, unlike 3 episodes ago. Except for the fact that Yamatos hybrid was in that new opening.

AhriTheS3xyFoxSep 2, 2023 6:55 PM
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Sep 2, 2023 5:49 PM

Apr 2018

Some people already posted the opening on Youtube lol. Well, it definitly looks great, sounds alright. Visuals are top notch, thanks to the direction. It was funny to see Brook with some make up on lol. I can't forget the transition from the crew to Momo.

The direction of the episode itself is also fucking nuts, Kaido looks like a demon once again. Insane how they used Luffy's eye as a transition to Kaido's attack. The goofiness is still there.

Cliffhanger..
SideCharacterKalSep 2, 2023 5:57 PM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 2, 2023 5:57 PM

Dec 2021
Ah, a fresh brand new OP after so long,

Yamato encourages Momonosuke to generate flame clouds, but even though Momonosuke is unable to do so, he perseveres in his efforts to halt Onigashima's advance. Meanwhile, Luffy's fierce battle with Kaidou continues unabated on the rooftop. Kaidou asserts that Roger did not possess a Devil Fruit, emphasizing the supremacy of Haki. Amidst the castle's fires, Hyogoro reveals the island's imminent fall due to Kaidou's weakening. He presents a choice: Luffy's victory leading to the island's collapse, or Kaidou's triumph granting a brief respite. The samurai selflessly choose Luffy, willing to sacrifice for the innocent. Orochi, reduced to one head, threatens to take Hiyori with him if he dies. Back on the roof, Luffy summons a FUCKING colossal fist as he prepares to conclude the battle, directing Momo to relocate Onigashima before his forthcoming attack.

The two main focuses of this episode are no doubt the new OP and the second half of the episode, and for the first time ever in One Piece history the opening is of normal length, 1:30. That OP is miles better than the last one, though it ain't hard to beat since it was obviously one of the worst One Piece openings imo. The visuals are episode 1015-esque with the beginning being from the POV of Yamato's book it seems, and seeing as how Megumi Ishitani herself directed this OP it's not a surprise. Now the song, I actually like it, and it's quite the banger. It has that pre-timeskip feel and just has a sense of freedom and joy. This OP resembles Luffy's Gear 5 quite well if I'm being honest. So much to unpack from the opening alone, but holy shit they went off in the the first half of the episode that's on the rooftop. From Luffy's Gum Gum Thunderbolt, to Kaidou's Thunder Bagua Death Destroyer. Shit I think it was Vincent Chansard. Don't even get me started on the colossal fist he used at the end. As well as the festival, chef's kiss. Those flashabcks at the end were powerful man. That's how you do flashabacks Toei.

We're slowly but surely nearing the end of Wano-Kuni.

SHANKS IS IN THE OPENING WOOO

Sep 2, 2023 6:55 PM

Sep 2015
Reply to SideCharacterKal

Some people already posted the opening on Youtube lol. Well, it definitly looks great, sounds alright. Visuals are top notch, thanks to the direction. It was funny to see Brook with some make up on lol. I can't forget the transition from the crew to Momo.

The direction of the episode itself is also fucking nuts, Kaido looks like a demon once again. Insane how they used Luffy's eye as a transition to Kaido's attack. The goofiness is still there.

Cliffhanger..
@SideCharacterKal

Official is released already.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Sep 2, 2023 6:56 PM
Jan 2020
PEAK EPISODE! I just love how the anime extended the fight scenes in this episode. Luffy flying around while swinging on a lightning bolt is just amazing! Momo's flashback and his interaction with Yamato while he muster the courage to create the strongest flame clouds ever. At the end of the episode, we saw Luffy using his final attack, the Bajrang gun! The animation for the lightning fight was animated wonderfully, Toei gave us all fanservice there, one of the best-animated episodes ever! I love how they added Luffy trapped Kaido in a lightning cage and hurt him badly then Luffy swung on lightning after Kaido sent him flying which he then rebounded back to Kaido resulting in a massive haki clash! I also love that the anime added Luffy grabbing the clouds and shooting lightning at Kaido. Kaido replied with his strongest Thunder Bagua, the destroyer of death. The anime also added Luffy hearing all the voices of Wano's citizens and Samurai begging him to take down Kaido which Luffy gathered all his remaining strength to finish Kaido once and for all! Of course, a beautiful opening song directed by Megumi Ishitani, recapping all of the events in Wano also some quick flashes of future events which all look visually stunning! This episode is like 10000/10!
LuffyHammock94Sep 9, 2023 7:47 PM
Sep 2, 2023 7:03 PM

Aug 2019
Jesus Christ did they really waste almost 5 whole minutes on yet another damn Momonosuke flashback? The same one we've seen like two dozen times of the burning castle? FFS Toei you could've at least come up with something more original to drag out the episode...

The actual animation was way better than episode 1073 and actually makes me wish 1073 simply didn't exist because of how damn embarrassing it was. The extended fight scene was good even though there was a lot of random flying around by both Luffy and Kaido which made following what was happening really confusing in some parts, but at least it looked all right... until the giant fist scene. That looked like crap; did they run out of budget already?
Sep 2, 2023 7:28 PM

Apr 2016
I really like the look of the new special opening, Megumi Ishitani's wonderful style!
Geez, some of the scenes in the episode are some of the most impressive action scene in the whole series, I'm amazed they're still able to deliver stuff like this in such quick succession.
The big fist is freaking awesome
Sep 2, 2023 7:29 PM

Oct 2018
Wow, has the quality of Luffy and Kaido's fight been leveled up? it is so good.
Sep 2, 2023 7:30 PM

Aug 2021
new opening is beautiful. graphics look amazing and the song is nice too. animation for the roof scenes was phenomenal. i like a lot of the little details they added in this episode too
Sep 2, 2023 7:49 PM

Jul 2007
Reply to Early_Morning
Jesus Christ did they really waste almost 5 whole minutes on yet another damn Momonosuke flashback? The same one we've seen like two dozen times of the burning castle? FFS Toei you could've at least come up with something more original to drag out the episode...

The actual animation was way better than episode 1073 and actually makes me wish 1073 simply didn't exist because of how damn embarrassing it was. The extended fight scene was good even though there was a lot of random flying around by both Luffy and Kaido which made following what was happening really confusing in some parts, but at least it looked all right... until the giant fist scene. That looked like crap; did they run out of budget already?
@Early_Morning

lol these are actually manga. The other scenes about the castle burning and the leap in time with momo and the samurai and toki, that we saw repeated many times earlier were added filler. You will see more recap in the next ep to but these are all canon because oda did not include it 100 times like the anime did and only when it was deemed very relevent like right now.

Kind of reminds me of the "valley of the end" segment of naruto. Kishimoto only included it a few times in the manga where as the anime had like at least 50 flashback scenes of that battle.

Sep 2, 2023 7:49 PM
Dec 2014
Beautiful episode, animation just getting better and better with each episode.

Oda never ceases to show that the quality of his work is just as limitless as gear five!!

10/10
iTheLastTestSep 2, 2023 7:55 PM
Sep 2, 2023 7:58 PM
Apr 2021
one piece one piece
Sep 2, 2023 7:59 PM

Jun 2014
A new opening song after just over a year and half with the last one. The last one eventually grew on me, maybe this one will too.

Holy fucking animation, we literally got THREE STRAIGHT MINUTES of pure sakuga CINEMA before the eyecatcher. That was easily the highlight of the episode. That entire sequence felt like it was out of a fever dream, how tf are Toei's animators even real.

Welp we're pretty much at the end of the fight, Luffy is about to strike Kaido down with that fuckhuge fist 💀💀💀 sheesh what an episode. After the clear difference in quality from 1071/1072 to 1073, it makes sense that they more than made up for it here in 1074.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 2, 2023 8:08 PM
Sep 2018
absolute peak holy shit
Sep 2, 2023 8:09 PM
Jul 2023
An amazing animation, amazing fight.
Sep 2, 2023 8:25 PM

Apr 2022
nothing short of peak animation, simply godly. some of the best animated sequences of all time crammed into one episode and that's another one to add to my list of favorite episodes of all time, along with 1071 and 1072 as well. luffy looked great this whole episode and so did kaido, that fist at the end was just wow. the impact frames went nuts, hats off to the staff behind this episode.

megumi went off with the visuals for the opening and the song itself slaps, whole episode was a massive W.
ryzxgumSep 2, 2023 8:28 PM
Sep 2, 2023 8:27 PM

Jun 2020
This was such a good episode, i was on my feet at all times. i got this over 1062 and is easily the best gear 5 episode, the animators went over time with this. The new opening feels nice to watch and that giant fist at the end looked awesome.

Sep 2, 2023 8:28 PM
Jan 2017
BEST WANO KUNI EPISODE FR
Sep 2, 2023 8:29 PM

Aug 2019
Luffy’s and Kaido’s battle was insane!! I was literally screaming the entire time. I'm honestly speechless at how amazing the animation was.

I’m also enjoying the new opening, the animation, as always, is stunning .

Sep 2, 2023 8:33 PM
Aug 2023
Best Gear 5 animation so far and they re did the lightning scene... Better than King v Zoro for me, had 1015 vibes at times.
Sep 2, 2023 8:37 PM
Dec 2019
Beautiful episode the lightning attacks were beautiful. The opening is good too.
Sep 2, 2023 8:41 PM

Feb 2020
Essa abertura nova ficou top!
Sep 2, 2023 8:41 PM

Jul 2013
Phenomenal new opening. I couldn't put it any other way. The song alone has a great vibe and the visuals are probably the best I've seen in a One Piece opening.

While the episode began with a flashback, the scene between Momo, his mother, Kinemon, and the rest not only highlighted the importance of this incredibly long-running battle the samurai waged against Kaido and Orochi, but also showed the unyielding will and this incredible fidelity to Oden.
Momo may be very young, but he has accepted the fact that he is not an ordinary child, but will one day be Wano's Shogun. Toki's decision to let her son go into the future and Momo's decision to accept this difficult position and follow in his father's footsteps is absolutely impressive.

If you thought the fight between Luffy and Kaido couldn't get any more absurd, this episode proves the exact opposite. Just unbelievable. It is hard to believe that even lightning and the clouds take on a rubbery surface. Luffy's limit is truly his own imagination. I can't imagine what future battles will be like once Luffy gets more experience with Gear 5.
Nevertheless, hats off to Kaido. He continues to put up an insane fight which never fails to show just how strong and enduring this guy is. Not to mention the absolute insane animation, which I definitely have to re-watch.

Once again, the samurai prove their resolve, as they would rather see Luffy defeat Kaido, causing them all to perish with Onigashima, than see Kaido win and escape alive.

I had goosebumps at the end. Not because of that totally insane attack Luffy is about to unleash on Kaido. No, it was much more the words Luffy used towards Momo.

"I trust you!"

This represents the same trust that his mother had in him as well, which made this scene extremely emotional for me and once again showcases Megumi Ishitani's talent of directing with such beauty.

Overall a really insane episode with so many beautiful moments and godly animation, but I guess this is it. If Luffy lands this attack, Kaido is finished for sure.

The coming week cannot go by fast enough.

Natsu88Sep 2, 2023 8:49 PM

Sep 2, 2023 8:50 PM
Dec 2021
Peak Piece 🔁🔁
Sep 2, 2023 8:51 PM
Feb 2022
goated just peak fiction
Sep 2, 2023 8:51 PM
Jan 2021
We start off by Momo doubting his capability to stop Onigashima from crashing into the Flower Capital. However, we then get to see a conversation that happened in the burning of Oden Castle. Momo was initially too scared and unwilling to travel in the future alongside Kin’emon and the other Akazaya with him at the time (Kanjuro, Raizo, Kawamatsu, and Kikunojo), but Kin’emon talks to him. He reminds him of his importance as he’s going to become the Shogun of Wano one day and since Oden is gone, it’s his turn to step up. After hearing this from Kin, Momonosuke’s attitude changed and he was ready to leap 20 years into the future. Momo isn’t giving up anytime soon.

More importantly, we got Luffy’s fight with Kaido. Luffy debuts Gum Gum Lightning and as the move suggests, he uses lightning against Kaido. Then he starts bouncing around like he’s in a trampoline park and he’s doing it with just the most badassery I’ve seen yet. One Piece gets better with every episode. Kaido has no clue what to do about the wrath of the Fifth Emperor and I don’t blame him.

Back at the Flower Capital, everyone releases their Sky Boats with such joy on their faces.

Luffy is sitting up in the sky and dragging Kaido along. Kaido tries to throw a bunch of attacks at Kaido in response, but we all that amounts to NOTHING.

Unfortunately, a tremor happened and now the Sea Prism nail fell off of Orochi and he transforms. I hope nothing happens to Hiyori. The samurai are all cheering for Luffy despite the chance that Onigashima will crash and everyone will die. Just amazing stuff from the Fifth Emperor. He commands such respect and badassery.

All of the citizens’ hopes and dreams are all resting on Luffy as he’s floating in the sky still grabbing Kaido and that fuels him even more. So, lightning emanates and Luffy yells out to Momo. He tells them they should finish this up and he tells Momo to move Onigashima. We see that Luffy has gather up a GIGANTIC fist that he’s going to plunge into Kaido. Momo has his doubts, but Luffy trusts him, so there’s nothing that Momo needs to worry about anymore.

I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE MORE!
Sep 2, 2023 9:00 PM
Aug 2021
Damn the animation it was over the top and literally a movie class animation i was mesmerized by how amazingly they animated this episode.
Sep 2, 2023 9:07 PM

Nov 2018
Holy shit that 3 minutes of pure sakuga of Luffy and Kaido halfway through the episode was insane

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Sep 2, 2023 9:08 PM

Jul 2007
Reply to Natsu88
Phenomenal new opening. I couldn't put it any other way. The song alone has a great vibe and the visuals are probably the best I've seen in a One Piece opening.

While the episode began with a flashback, the scene between Momo, his mother, Kinemon, and the rest not only highlighted the importance of this incredibly long-running battle the samurai waged against Kaido and Orochi, but also showed the unyielding will and this incredible fidelity to Oden.
Momo may be very young, but he has accepted the fact that he is not an ordinary child, but will one day be Wano's Shogun. Toki's decision to let her son go into the future and Momo's decision to accept this difficult position and follow in his father's footsteps is absolutely impressive.

If you thought the fight between Luffy and Kaido couldn't get any more absurd, this episode proves the exact opposite. Just unbelievable. It is hard to believe that even lightning and the clouds take on a rubbery surface. Luffy's limit is truly his own imagination. I can't imagine what future battles will be like once Luffy gets more experience with Gear 5.
Nevertheless, hats off to Kaido. He continues to put up an insane fight which never fails to show just how strong and enduring this guy is. Not to mention the absolute insane animation, which I definitely have to re-watch.

Once again, the samurai prove their resolve, as they would rather see Luffy defeat Kaido, causing them all to perish with Onigashima, than see Kaido win and escape alive.

I had goosebumps at the end. Not because of that totally insane attack Luffy is about to unleash on Kaido. No, it was much more the words Luffy used towards Momo.

"I trust you!"

This represents the same trust that his mother had in him as well, which made this scene extremely emotional for me and once again showcases Megumi Ishitani's talent of directing with such beauty.

Overall a really insane episode with so many beautiful moments and godly animation, but I guess this is it. If Luffy lands this attack, Kaido is finished for sure.

The coming week cannot go by fast enough.

@Natsu88

It is to unfortanate that some fans don't like the momo flashback scenes due to them being repeated multiple times in this arc, but this was actually the one time that oda included it in the manga and its very well written and relevent to the scenes and themes of the story which ties into the ending of this arc so well.

Sep 2, 2023 9:17 PM
Oct 2021
one piece is the best thing happened to me love that shit
Sep 2, 2023 9:20 PM
Feb 2021
How long do we think this opening lasts for? Wano is ending soon.
Sep 2, 2023 9:24 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I heard news about the new OP dropping at episode 1074. I was even more hyped due to the fact that the new OP was directed by Megumi Ishitani. I've seen it and, boy, that was incredible! Love every single detail in the new OP. Beautiful animation with Gear 5 Luffy. The chorus portion features Wano after it reaches its long-awaited dawn with some slice-of-life among the cast and the Wano citizens. That neat closeup with Tama was adorable while Brook had lipstick on and it was hilarious! Shanks and Ben Beckman are in the new OP too! Marco flew by so quickly above them so it might be easy to miss his appearance, but I can tell that's him.

Good lord, I wasn't ready for the insane sakuga halfway during the episode. Gear 5 Luffy vs. Kaido became absolutely intense again, and Kaido still refusing to back down. What a fight!

I definitely had goosebumps at the end when I saw the largest fist Luffy has ever made as it's slowly falling down the sky to eradicate Kaido once and for all. The fist looks big enough to smash Onigashima too.

I'm so excited to see that gargantuan fist hit Kaido! May the wishes of everyone from the Flower Capital finally be fulfilled and may they be freed from Kaido at last!

Btw, in regards with the new OP, I was wondering if they would keep the same song while changing its visuals after the Strawhats depart from Wano?
Sep 2, 2023 9:34 PM

Oct 2009
I'm in disbelief. That was CINEMA!

I haven't felt like this in so long, holy fuck..the animation, emotion and everything just came together so perfectly. My god.
Ishitani Megumi and Nanami Michibata are goddess'.
AozureSep 2, 2023 9:49 PM
Sep 2, 2023 9:34 PM

Jun 2019
The new OP was very pretty, Megumi Ishitani CINEMA. And, the entire episode was amazing as well. A strong episode once again as expected from OP at this point till the end of the arc and maybe even beyond.
Sep 2, 2023 9:36 PM
Dec 2022
peak peak peak peak peak peak peak peak
Sep 2, 2023 9:37 PM
Jan 2021
I love the new opening
Sep 2, 2023 9:40 PM
Jan 2022
this is so hYPE. Love this series
Sep 2, 2023 9:55 PM
Jun 2022
For the first half i thought it was just gonna be an ep to catch up on plot, but as it reached around the 2nd half, my face was just stuck in "holy shit". i'd say calling it "godly animation" would be an understatement at this point, after seeing everything they've done
Sep 2, 2023 10:05 PM
Aug 2022
THIS IS WHAT I CALL A EMPEROR LVL FIGHT!!!

Honestly, I doubted while watching 1062 that how in the hell's world isn't this the strongest fight???

Now, I know why.. The fights visual power scalling were just over the top.

But what else is the emotions that were experienced by us in this episode.

10000/10 I loved it..
Sep 2, 2023 10:15 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to ArtimesGamer
@Natsu88

It is to unfortanate that some fans don't like the momo flashback scenes due to them being repeated multiple times in this arc, but this was actually the one time that oda included it in the manga and its very well written and relevent to the scenes and themes of the story which ties into the ending of this arc so well.
link9us said:

I couldn't have phrased it better. I don't even have to be a manga reader to realize that this scene was of very high importance. It's sad if you ask me.

Sep 2, 2023 10:22 PM

Jan 2017
So they transitioned to 1:30 mins. 2:30 mins was better if I had to watch the flashbacks in the episode for 100th time.

Nevertheless somehow they managed to waste 30 seconds lmao.
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Sep 2, 2023 10:22 PM
Aug 2020
stunning animation overall peak one piece hungerly waiting for more
Sep 2, 2023 10:44 PM
Feb 2021
DIOS ES QUE TIENE DE TODO LO QUE NECESITABAMOS, ANIMACIÓN, PASADOS, EMOCION, MOMENTOS EMOTIVOS, LLORE CON LAS PALABRAS DE HYOGORO
Sep 2, 2023 10:51 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Phenomenal, animation? phenomenal, action? phenomenal, direction? phenomenal, opening? phenomenal. This was phenomenal.
Sep 2, 2023 10:53 PM
Feb 2022
i need more episodes
Sep 2, 2023 10:59 PM

Oct 2017
Good animation in some scenes, awful pacing and unnecessary flashbacks, the usual. New OP is nice though.
MegamiRemSep 3, 2023 12:48 AM
Sep 2, 2023 11:05 PM
Aug 2020
Another great episode to watch with the eyes wide open
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Sep 2, 2023 11:13 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to IzanaSolos
Ah, a fresh brand new OP after so long,

Yamato encourages Momonosuke to generate flame clouds, but even though Momonosuke is unable to do so, he perseveres in his efforts to halt Onigashima's advance. Meanwhile, Luffy's fierce battle with Kaidou continues unabated on the rooftop. Kaidou asserts that Roger did not possess a Devil Fruit, emphasizing the supremacy of Haki. Amidst the castle's fires, Hyogoro reveals the island's imminent fall due to Kaidou's weakening. He presents a choice: Luffy's victory leading to the island's collapse, or Kaidou's triumph granting a brief respite. The samurai selflessly choose Luffy, willing to sacrifice for the innocent. Orochi, reduced to one head, threatens to take Hiyori with him if he dies. Back on the roof, Luffy summons a FUCKING colossal fist as he prepares to conclude the battle, directing Momo to relocate Onigashima before his forthcoming attack.

The two main focuses of this episode are no doubt the new OP and the second half of the episode, and for the first time ever in One Piece history the opening is of normal length, 1:30. That OP is miles better than the last one, though it ain't hard to beat since it was obviously one of the worst One Piece openings imo. The visuals are episode 1015-esque with the beginning being from the POV of Yamato's book it seems, and seeing as how Megumi Ishitani herself directed this OP it's not a surprise. Now the song, I actually like it, and it's quite the banger. It has that pre-timeskip feel and just has a sense of freedom and joy. This OP resembles Luffy's Gear 5 quite well if I'm being honest. So much to unpack from the opening alone, but holy shit they went off in the the first half of the episode that's on the rooftop. From Luffy's Gum Gum Thunderbolt, to Kaidou's Thunder Bagua Death Destroyer. Shit I think it was Vincent Chansard. Don't even get me started on the colossal fist he used at the end. As well as the festival, chef's kiss. Those flashabcks at the end were powerful man. That's how you do flashabacks Toei.

We're slowly but surely nearing the end of Wano-Kuni.

SHANKS IS IN THE OPENING WOOO
@IzanaSolos

And Beckman... the true king of kings.
Sep 2, 2023 11:31 PM

Nov 2016
The new opening is so different than the usual OP openings, song and animationwise but it's beautiful.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 2, 2023 11:34 PM

Dec 2013
I wasn't expecting a new opening so close to the end of this arc. It was ok.

I loved the action with the lightning in this episode. Although it doesn't feel like Kaidou's attacks are really doing anything anymore.

Here comes the giant fist!
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Chelleee - Sep 16, 2008

58 by silentview »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 32 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Alicia3000 - Oct 10, 2009

56 by TheStarscream759 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 445 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Apr 3, 2010

99 by bakakisima »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 444 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Mar 27, 2010

90 by bakakisima »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 443 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Mar 20, 2010

92 by bakakisima »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.