Opening is "Yuusha [勇者]" (Hero) by YOASOBI
While the ending song is Anytime Anywhere by milet
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 31, 2023 8:04 AM

Jan 2018
I can't wait for the anime. 
Aug 31, 2023 8:08 AM

Aug 2021
Really hyped for the anime it looks so good and the opening sounds amazing as well.

Aug 31, 2023 8:19 AM
Apr 2022
Nah that’s absurd. That’s such a damn good trailer. Op wasn’t what I imagined but it’s a goddamn banger so fuck it
Aug 31, 2023 8:28 AM

Jan 2023
YOASOBI AND MILLET?? Holy shit, both are absolute bangers.

I have such high hopes for Frieren, this could very well be the first step for Madhouse’s comeback arc. I’m so excited for this!
Aug 31, 2023 8:29 AM
Jan 2021
This is what I call anime of the year🙏🙏Yoasobi + Milet is deadly combo,Madhouse is back
Aug 31, 2023 8:35 AM

May 2020
Long first episode✔️
Tearjerking scenes in the early chapters & potentially in the end of the first episode✔️
Focuses on the characters that are left behind✔️
Yoasobi opening✔️

Yup!!!

Ai Hoshino = Himmel the Hero
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Aug 31, 2023 8:41 AM

Mar 2021
Man.... The ost is fire!!!
Aug 31, 2023 8:41 AM
Dec 2021
I Thought the OP was gonna be from the PV 2 or PV 1 song theme, but still, The OP and ED is a BANGER, this is a MADHOUSE Studio's comeback
Aug 31, 2023 8:48 AM
Jun 2023
Yoasobi is on a roll this year with this and Oshi no ko’s OP song
Aug 31, 2023 8:51 AM
Negator

Mar 2022
This is going to be incredible, I’m absolutely ecstatic that one of my favorites is getting such a tremendous adaptation by the looks of it. This is going to be one of those shows that I feel genuinely sorry for those who just don’t like it, cuz of course it won’t be for everyone.
Aug 31, 2023 8:51 AM
Jul 2022
i now already have a favorite ED for next season, its already decided now
Aug 31, 2023 8:52 AM
Apr 2023
ANOTHER YOASOBI OPENING!? YESSS . AND the ending is by Milet? perfect.
Aug 31, 2023 8:59 AM

Sep 2020
A potentially good story from a good studio with amazing staffs and have potentially banger op and
Have god animation .count me in it's definitely waaay too perfect
Aug 31, 2023 9:23 AM
Sep 2021
many months ago, all I wanted is just a good storyline/pacing adaptation
but this is beyond my expectation!
good story + good visual + the voice just fit the character + long 1st episode + good OP song😭😭
Aug 31, 2023 9:43 AM

Jul 2017
Come Fall, Friday nights (in Japan & SE Asia) will be LIT.

YOASOBI's OP is good, but milet's ED is even better!
Aug 31, 2023 10:11 AM

Jan 2020
LESS GOOOOOO YOASOBI is doing the op. This is hype.

29 days to go.
Aug 31, 2023 10:19 AM
作画

Nov 2019
its gonna be a race between JJK, Frieren and Undead Unluck to see which one delivers most sakuga each week, can't fucking wait, Fall 2023 is every sakugahead's wet dream
Aug 31, 2023 10:51 AM
Aug 31, 2023 12:10 PM
Nov 2021
Bro how tf are we supposed to vote for the best anime of the year when there's only masterpieces
Aug 31, 2023 2:41 PM
Apr 2021
Huge MT vibes especially in the later half, looks amazing. can't wait
Aug 31, 2023 2:47 PM

Oct 2017
Think the ED is more suitable as the OP but the OP at least sounds nice. Very excited. 

nwssx said:
its gonna be a race between JJK, Frieren and Undead Unluck to see which one delivers most sakuga each week, can't fucking wait, Fall 2023 is every sakugahead's wet dream
Pluto while not airing seasonally comes out in Fall too.
Aug 31, 2023 3:04 PM
Nov 2019
I was surprised Frieren with the atmosphere of Violet Evergarden having OP Yoasobi. It can't be imagined, or because Frieren has a lot of action scenes they put Yoasobi in ,Do you think it's suitable?
Aug 31, 2023 4:35 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
For some reason at first, I had my doubts with Madhouse being the right choice to adapt this. Then with every PV that dropped, my doubts slowly been dashed away and this one just makes it look incredible. 

I've been anticipating this show the most out of anything that's aired this year, and if Madhouse really nails this, then it'll easily be AOTY. 
Aug 31, 2023 6:32 PM

Feb 2021
Trailer looks super good. I wonder how far into the manga this will adapt? 

Yoasobi opening? Sigh. With the animation, coloring and setting, Millet's Anytime Anywhere would make a better opening tbh. 
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Aug 31, 2023 6:33 PM

Feb 2021
StevieRara said:
I was surprised Frieren with the atmosphere of Violet Evergarden having OP Yoasobi. It can't be imagined, or because Frieren has a lot of action scenes they put Yoasobi in ,Do you think it's suitable?
Same. Right now I can't think the op fits the overall setting. We'll see how this goes. 
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Aug 31, 2023 6:41 PM
Nov 2019
Yuu_Kanzaki said:
Trailer looks super good. I wonder how far into the manga this will adapt? 

Yoasobi opening? Sigh. With the animation, coloring and setting, Millet's Anytime Anywhere would make a better opening tbh. 
It's true that Millet's atmosphere for the opening song is better in my opinion. But let's see later 👍
Sep 1, 2023 3:00 AM

Mar 2020
Reply to Hitagi__Furude
Long first episode✔️
Tearjerking scenes in the early chapters & potentially in the end of the first episode✔️
Focuses on the characters that are left behind✔️
Yoasobi opening✔️

Yup!!!

Ai Hoshino = Himmel the Hero
@Hitagi__Furude
Funny enough, both manga started serializing in the same week, altho Frieren was the first to let go of Himmel
Sep 1, 2023 1:24 PM
Jul 2016
Hell yeah I love YOASOBI!!!!
Sep 1, 2023 3:16 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to AntwanMantilla
For some reason at first, I had my doubts with Madhouse being the right choice to adapt this. Then with every PV that dropped, my doubts slowly been dashed away and this one just makes it look incredible. 

I've been anticipating this show the most out of anything that's aired this year, and if Madhouse really nails this, then it'll easily be AOTY. 
@AntwanMantilla A simple look at the staff would be enough to know that there was never any reason to doubt anything to begin with.
Sep 1, 2023 6:35 PM
Dec 2021
I can't wait to hear the opening song
Sep 1, 2023 11:10 PM

Aug 2020
Excellent news. Between this and Apothecary Diaries, ears are gonna start crying tears of blood this Fall anime season.
Keep scrolling
Sep 2, 2023 3:06 PM

May 2022
Reply to BilboBaggins365
Think the ED is more suitable as the OP but the OP at least sounds nice. Very excited. 

nwssx said:
Pluto while not airing seasonally comes out in Fall too.
@BilboBaggins365 i saw the trailer for pluto and the compositing is ugly as f*ck.
Sep 3, 2023 6:15 PM

Apr 2018
Reply to StevieRara
@StevieRara There are moments where the characters fight creatures, but it's not the strong point of Sousou no Frieren. But the trips and moments that the characters undertake.

You and the rose are connected. Know the weight of your own life
Sep 3, 2023 11:21 PM
Sep 2021
Reply to Yuu_Kanzaki
StevieRara said:
Same. Right now I can't think the op fits the overall setting. We'll see how this goes. 
@Yuu_Kanzaki I think it fits, people tend to forget that Frieren has a lot of fights for a manga that's about slice of life.
Sep 4, 2023 1:20 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to trinitroglycerin
@BilboBaggins365 i saw the trailer for pluto and the compositing is ugly as f*ck.
@Rocknblock Eh we are all entitled to our opinions there isn't a show better looking than Pluto and there is a lot of competition.
Sep 4, 2023 11:52 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to BilboBaggins365
@Rocknblock Eh we are all entitled to our opinions there isn't a show better looking than Pluto and there is a lot of competition.
@BilboBaggins365 Frieren is basically launching with a Movie and 11 eps though. Critically, it has the potential to win it all. Obviously, JJK has the better chance when it comes to popular votes.
Sep 4, 2023 8:41 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to VMPL
@BilboBaggins365 Frieren is basically launching with a Movie and 11 eps though. Critically, it has the potential to win it all. Obviously, JJK has the better chance when it comes to popular votes.
@VMPL Who cares about popular votes? It's just in my opinion based on both trailers which both I like but story wise and animation wise I am more excited for Pluto. Plus Frieren is likely being made on a normal schedule or maybe a good one but Pluto is literally a passion project that has been in development for six years. There is just more exciting looking cuts, scale, fluidity in my opinion going off the latest trailers for both. Not like it matters for Frieren that isn't the main appeal.
Sep 4, 2023 9:54 PM
Aug 2018
wow, pretty cool, can't wait
Sep 6, 2023 12:11 PM
Sep 2021
Reply to BilboBaggins365
@VMPL Who cares about popular votes? It's just in my opinion based on both trailers which both I like but story wise and animation wise I am more excited for Pluto. Plus Frieren is likely being made on a normal schedule or maybe a good one but Pluto is literally a passion project that has been in development for six years. There is just more exciting looking cuts, scale, fluidity in my opinion going off the latest trailers for both. Not like it matters for Frieren that isn't the main appeal.
@BilboBaggins365 Comparing Frieren to Pluto is like comparing LOTR to Blade Runner. While both are great, only one won 20+ Oscars
Sep 6, 2023 12:37 PM

Aug 2020
Reply to nwssx
Man you are special in the head.
Keep scrolling
Sep 6, 2023 4:33 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to VMPL
@BilboBaggins365 Comparing Frieren to Pluto is like comparing LOTR to Blade Runner. While both are great, only one won 20+ Oscars
@VMPL I am not comparing anything beyond which one I think will have the more impressive production.
Sep 6, 2023 5:21 PM
作画

Nov 2019
Reply to RobertsahDHDA
Man you are special in the head.
@RobertsahDHDA why are you crying bro
Sep 14, 2023 2:41 PM

May 2022
Reply to BilboBaggins365
@VMPL I am not comparing anything beyond which one I think will have the more impressive production.
@BilboBaggins365 And i don't think Pluto production is gonna be that great
Sep 15, 2023 8:52 PM

Oct 2017
@BilboBaggins365 And i don't think Pluto production is gonna be that great
@Rocknblock Cool and I disagree lol. There isn't a show next season that will be better on the production side of things.
Sep 16, 2023 12:38 AM
Aug 2021
I like the ED more than OP song. milet voice is so good
Sep 16, 2023 6:11 AM

May 2022
Reply to BilboBaggins365
@Rocknblock Cool and I disagree lol. There isn't a show next season that will be better on the production side of things.
@BilboBaggins365 Netflix shows are almost always a disaster on the production side with very tight schedules. Moreover, as i said earlier i watched both trailer and while some cuts seem to be very impressive, the digital effects/ compositing are horrendous. To put it in a nutshell, this series will have a good animation ruined by amateurish compositing. I'd like to be wrong (i am a fan of the source material) but the trailers aren't giving me much hope. I also think you are delusional/trolling so unless you answer me in a mature way i'm not gonna bother answering you anymore.
Sep 16, 2023 6:38 PM

Aug 2020
Oh this will be great... I'm sure of it.

Sep 16, 2023 6:38 PM

Oct 2017
@BilboBaggins365 Netflix shows are almost always a disaster on the production side with very tight schedules. Moreover, as i said earlier i watched both trailer and while some cuts seem to be very impressive, the digital effects/ compositing are horrendous. To put it in a nutshell, this series will have a good animation ruined by amateurish compositing. I'd like to be wrong (i am a fan of the source material) but the trailers aren't giving me much hope. I also think you are delusional/trolling so unless you answer me in a mature way i'm not gonna bother answering you anymore.
@Rocknblock Edgerunners looked very good and Pluto has been in production for along time. VE was a show that Netflix picked up on release too with Kyo Ani who has good production schedules.

Also maybe you just need to realize some people don't find the composition to be an issue. I think it looks great and more vivid than most anime coming out today. It only has some issues in the insect scene (a bit too much going on) and apparently that sequence wasn't final so touch ups can be done. The Netflix trailer looks really good.

Finally in a nutshell you are arguing someone is trolling because they don't agree with your opinion. I have maturity issues? Buddy go look in the mirror lol. You bothered me about this and couldn't believe I had a different opinion than yours. That is pretty much a highlight example of someone being immature online.
BilboBaggins365Sep 16, 2023 6:41 PM
Sep 17, 2023 1:58 PM

May 2022
Reply to BilboBaggins365
@Rocknblock Edgerunners looked very good and Pluto has been in production for along time. VE was a show that Netflix picked up on release too with Kyo Ani who has good production schedules.

Also maybe you just need to realize some people don't find the composition to be an issue. I think it looks great and more vivid than most anime coming out today. It only has some issues in the insect scene (a bit too much going on) and apparently that sequence wasn't final so touch ups can be done. The Netflix trailer looks really good.

Finally in a nutshell you are arguing someone is trolling because they don't agree with your opinion. I have maturity issues? Buddy go look in the mirror lol. You bothered me about this and couldn't believe I had a different opinion than yours. That is pretty much a highlight example of someone being immature online.
@BilboBaggins365 Ok then have a good day.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Dub

Cutie-Kun - Yesterday

45 by Rafiikii »»
8 minutes ago

» fukushi the animation producer of frieren will show up on anime expo 2024 this july 5

deg - Jun 5

13 by Dan_ALves »»
15 minutes ago

» Idk why but I can’t get into this ( 1 2 3 )

Kloonker-Koonker - Jan 24

131 by SkyhighCFC »»
1 hour ago

» The person who helped stop a knife attack on the Taichung Metro in Taiwan said he helped because "Himmel would have done the same". ( 1 2 )

StevieRara - Jun 4

97 by ShadowUnown »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 28 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 22

834 by ArimaKoseii »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.