Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 9, 2022 8:39 PM
Jul 2018
So, Zunesha was joyboy's crew mate, and Oda literally wrapped up 3 plot lines in single chapter, lol

The chapter was really great and I think big mom is not down, she will surely come back later in story again. Last page and and those big mom words were the highlights of the chapter!!
Zoro's situation is keep getting worse, another "Nothing Happened" moment incoming. And law have another new ability named R.Room!!
removed-userFeb 10, 2022 10:36 PM
Feb 10, 2022 3:00 PM

Nov 2016
Pleasantly surprised by many things this chapter. A good middle ground between portraying the "victory" over a Yonkou as more believeable and letting the characters work a bit more was found. One can't deny the favorable circumstances under which the New Generation won here. Big Mom's final act of resistancene, that was a Soul Pocus delivered what people wished for. She was pretty badass overall, except for one thing I'm gonna mention later. Like holy shit, she tanked so many attacks and smiled when Kid tickled her with his "Damned Punk". She was still stopped in her tracks by a Corazon memento technique. That was an impactful little treat for all Cora fans and even fitting the operating table theme. Great stuff Law. Incoperating the bombs, the Kazenbo and Fukurokuju was killing three birds with one stone. A fair and convenient solution for everyone, including readers who were tired of these other subplots. The boys saved the day (gotta thank Big Mom too) and the meme fight came to an end. Someone gotta ask about this in the next SBS.

Raizo became heat resistent 😤

F for Yamato, tho. She got robbed last minute :S

The explosion was looking crazy and all. Sadly, we're living in the post Pell era. That said, Zoro is low-key looking dead-dead right now, lmao. Will Marco save him? Franky?

Big Mom lived up to her monster status physically. Now, the primary  trait which makes the difference between her and Luffy or Zoro is her work ethic. She's entitled, lacks the mental fortitude, relies on others and keeps lamenting and cursing these people for her lack of success. Her internal monologue highlighted that once again. Now she's out of the game. Wow, unreal if you think about the chapter when Luffy challenged hear that came out over 10 years ago. I'm curious what will happen to her now. Her crew got her Vivre Card, so they could check on her. Addiitonally, they should be able to tell that she's not in best shape. A fight between Big Mom Pirates and World Government who're nearby sounds good too.But perhaps there's no need with Zunesha already being there. I can already see she shitstorm if Oda puts her into perma amnesia/Mother Mode. Post surgery amnesia is a thing. Well, even if she's fine, I see her losing her status. A Blackbeard raiding her territory would compliment that. If he pulls up on Wano shit would be too wild.

Loved this chapter. We had Kid and Law finishing the job including obligatory fearless moment. That was clear after Jinbe's legendary scene. So you could say almost 3 chapters for the wrap up of this fight. I'm excited for the anime.

The Zunisha confirmation was a cool drop, but honestly far from the highlight. I'm more excited to learn more about the One Piece in this arc.

That's pretty much it for my initial thoughts. Let's see what the scans have to offer.

Hmm, gotta say that Kid's Damned Punk looked less flashy than expected. It still did some real damage once he turned up again. And I wonder if the bomb that went off inside the armory did some fatal damage to Onigashima. I mean, a big hole could cause trouble.
FMmatronFeb 23, 2022 3:06 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 10, 2022 10:38 PM

Aug 2015
this was a very good chapter, i wonder if the cipherpol 0 will be defeated by someone or if they will leave by themselves, because everyone who is finishing their battles is exchausted and cannot really take them on
Feb 10, 2022 11:00 PM

Jan 2020
It's a bit wild seeing big mom get taken down (for now at least) but I do like the way things have been handled. Chapters like these are the ones that make it feel like Wano is slowly but surely coming closer and closer to it's conclusion.

that Zunisha part was obviously hype as well

Feb 10, 2022 11:02 PM

Jan 2017
Was that a laser beam or just a really strong magnetic repel force kind of move ? Because lasers are supposed to pierce your body.

Satisfactory conclusion for Big Mom for me, if she would have been knocked unconscious then I would have flipped.
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Feb 10, 2022 11:04 PM

Oct 2017
Law and Kidd did it, they beat Bigmom. That was epic. Also Zunisha was Joyboy's companion, wow.
Feb 10, 2022 11:11 PM

Apr 2014
Dude. It took both Kid and Law to truly defeat Big Mom. But dang. It took a lot of their abilities to do so. To think The Elephant was Joy Boy's companion. Like dang dude. This is getting crazier by each chapter.
Feb 10, 2022 11:33 PM
Aug 2016
Satisfactory way of taking out big mom. And the bomb plot resolved, the raizo plot resolved and more big info on zunesha that confirms theories. Mad
Feb 10, 2022 11:33 PM

Nov 2018
Great chapter once again. And those people who were afraid that Big Mom gets taken out of the story can also rest easy (as if this was not clear beforehand but oh well...). Alll in all Big Mom got taken out of the raid in a very reasonable manner. She showed until the end that she is indeed a monster and is not even knocked out but Laws and Kidds feats are still not overshadowed or diminished. She just will not be able to influence anything from this point out until the end of the arc.
Feb 11, 2022 12:35 AM

May 2020
what a banger chapter, Big Mom as usual blaming others for her shortcomings, but the way she was taken out was really amazing. Kid and Law not being scared of Big Mon was such a chad moment.

I'm really worried about Zoro now, his situation keeps getting worse.
Mayora_oji13Feb 11, 2022 1:16 AM

"I'd rather my heart stopped than lose what's most important to me.
Even when I'm old and my spine is bent...my soul's got to be straight." - Gintoki

Feb 11, 2022 12:55 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Good God what a drop.
I'm still indifferent to how nig mom is out for the count, but then again, if Law and Kidd's accumulative efforts were not enough to quell Big Mom down would they really be Luffy's rivals? Also, it seems that Big Mom really is after the One Piece for more than just “treasure”, she's after answers and she feels kinda bad.

I've seen all sorts of Joyboy theories regarding Zunesha, but never one that had Zunesha simply as a companion to the latter. I really liked it. Makes sense why he's being punished now.
Feb 11, 2022 1:06 AM

Mar 2015
bigmom defeat rises more question than it answer! can't wait big mom monologue given answer!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 11, 2022 1:37 AM
Jul 2021
So zunesha was joyboys crewmate
naruhodo naruhodo😯
Feb 11, 2022 1:55 AM

Jul 2012
I freaking called it last thread LOL

She did try to use Soul Pocus on them. And she definitely had energy to fight still, nice to know it was just a ring out.

Lot of juicy lore implications today, though the chapter was so short. I guess that's the end for Kanjuro's Kazenbo?

Cool chapter once again, loads of action heavy double pages, quite rare for One Piece.
Feb 11, 2022 2:07 AM

Dec 2020
The height of anger I am in. Come on Oda, after that reveal, Break? I'm crying. But then again, i understand he needs some rest. I hope the next chapter is Zunesha's past

Feb 11, 2022 2:25 AM

Dec 2011
Oh shit! That last panel. WHAT???? Zunesha was Joyboy companion. No one see that coming and I have tear that they finally beat out Big Mom. Big Mom just ended with a bit explosion and this going to be epic animated when the anime finally reach there.
Feb 11, 2022 3:07 AM

Feb 2018
hyped chapter with big mom falling and big zunesha reveal
Feb 11, 2022 5:17 AM
Jul 2018
PLEASE Oda let Raizo rest! 😆

Gotta hand it to Mama, her endurance and durability through all of this chaos was just insane.

And the Zunesha reveal, what a way to close the chapter! 🤯
Feb 11, 2022 5:41 AM

Apr 2013
Big Mom is almost as big of a joke as Jack was. What a waste of time they were both in this arc.

Biggest mistake from Oda in regards to Wano was bringing Big Mom into the mix. Amnesia plot line, mother mode, ruining Nami and Usopp's shine, turning powerscaling into an even bigger joke than it already was, nerfing her and turning her into a stepping stone for Law and Kidd even though they struggled the entire fight and she basically lost to the bombs that were in Onigashina's basement. Just terrible writing centered around her. Wouldn't put it past Oda to bring her back for Elbaf arc and make her an even bigger joke.

And I also thought that Oda could’ve presented that piece of information regarding Zunesha & Joyboy in a more clever way.
KneelBeforeMeFeb 11, 2022 9:51 AM
Feb 11, 2022 6:07 AM

Jan 2020
well did not we already know that zunesha is joyboy's crewmate ?
why everyone is pretending as if it is mentioned first time ?
[font="\"lucida grande\", tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"]                                                     [/font]
Feb 11, 2022 6:21 AM
Dec 2020
liEbeRTJoHAn21 said:
well did not we already know that zunesha is joyboy's crewmate ?
why everyone is pretending as if it is mentioned first time ?

We didn't know that. We only knew that Zunisha is old af, but this is the first time where it got directly mentioned alongside Joyboy.
Feb 11, 2022 6:28 AM

Aug 2019
Zunesha it’s almost here

Law using “Silence” got me emotional. I miss you Corazon 😭
Feb 11, 2022 8:39 AM

Jan 2014
I feel like Kid and Law defeated Big Mom is kinda forced. Law is something else, but Kid, no.
Feb 11, 2022 8:48 AM
Sep 2010
I thought the spoilers said that all the bombs combined with the big fire monster falling with big mom and exploding took her out but only one bomb explodes when big mom grabs it and that takes out the fire monster, the rest of the bombs are shown next to Yamato and they're still frozen. so how did Big Mom explode when she hit Wano?

this was definitely a forced defeat for big mom, neither Law or Kid have Ryo, Law doesn't even have conquerer's haki. Law hurts big mom with attacks from inside but somehow without Ryo, Kid was able to hurt big mom with physical attacks and even break her bones, which as far as we've been told is impossible, if Kid can hurt her physically then why the hell cant Luffy's gear 4 scratch her. complete nonsense from what Oda has told us previously.

I was giving it a pass because i thought the bombs and fire monster exploding with big mom takes her out but that has proven to be false, nothing but rubble falls with her, i dunno how anything blows up to take her out when she hits Wano.

Unless her crew shows up to save her Big Mom is the biggest waste of time we've ever had, a whole decade of build up for that. what an absolute letdown.
Feb 11, 2022 9:58 AM

Mar 2021
FMmatron said:
Pleasantly surprised by many things this chapter. A good middle ground between portraying the "victory" over a Yonkou as more believeable and letting the characters work a bit more was found.

It made me wonder if Luffy could tank "Damned Punk" since he got adv CoC
NotMyProblemFeb 11, 2022 10:01 AM
Feb 11, 2022 10:07 AM

Nov 2018
FINALLY THE DISGRACEFUL HAG HAS FALLEN!!! Thank god it was about time
Feb 11, 2022 11:49 AM

Nov 2016
NotMyProblem said:
FMmatron said:
Pleasantly surprised by many things this chapter. A good middle ground between portraying the "victory" over a Yonkou as more believeable and letting the characters work a bit more was found.

It made me wonder if Luffy could tank "Damned Punk" since he got adv CoC

Luffy is made out of rubber, the impact shouldn't hurt him. I dunno about the heat, tho. My physics knowledge is limited, so I could only make baseless speculations. Also, Big Mom enduring an attack is not the best point of reference. Too bad we didn't see how she took Franky's Radical Beam. Based on that it would've been easier to gauge it's power.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 11, 2022 12:34 PM

Apr 2017
big meme lives up to the hype
Feb 11, 2022 1:37 PM

Aug 2019
I literally don't know why people still shit on Big Mom. She survived Law and Kid's awakened DF attacks for the past 2 chapters which showed her amazing endurance. In fact her "loss" here had more to do with plot than Law and Kid actually beating her in a fight; had Oda not created the basement bomb plot device, Big Mom wouldn't have been blasted off the island. That being said, she's certainly not dead so I dunno how Oda plans to give her character closure now unless he gives her memory loss again...

Also I feel like Oda hates Kid. During the whole fight it was Law's abilities that did the most damage to Big Mom; Big Mom even teased Kid about his big attack from last chapter having little effect on her in this chapter, and it was moreso Law (and really the bombs) who ultimately set up her downfall. Kid was basically impotent in this fight lol.

FakeNeko said:
The height of anger I am in. Come on Oda, after that reveal, Break? I'm crying. But then again, i understand he needs some rest. I hope the next chapter is Zunesha's past

Oh just watch. He'll ignore the Zunesha stuff for like the next 10 chapters. That's Oda's usual way of building hype.
Early_MorningFeb 11, 2022 1:41 PM
Feb 11, 2022 2:28 PM

Jun 2014
What a banger chapter. Kid and Law officially "defeated" Big Mom, and I put defeated in quotes because it feels like she didn't necessarily lose specifically because of their attacks. Still, she's now out so that's something. Thank god this chapter also wrapped up the basement bomb and endless Raizo subplots lol. Seems like Oda is quickly bringing this arc closer to its end. That bombshell at the end about Zunesha's connection to Joy Boy was hype. Sucks that there's a break next week, but hopefully that gets addressed soon-ish (lol) and through that, fingers crossed, we might learn about the Void Century 👀
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 11, 2022 2:33 PM

Aug 2018
So this is truly an end to Big Mom, when you think about it she tanked insane amount of attacks from Kidd and Law and their insane df abilities, this is a really clever way from Oda to do the writing, Once Big Mom is offcially announced to be defeated instantly mention JoyBoy and void century so all people not happy about the fight would overlook it and instead get interested in the intrigue that is coming after a break.

Pretty Crazy chapter , Big Moms resistance definitely was awesome to see
Feb 11, 2022 2:57 PM
Jan 2018
Big Mom got to be the new challenger approaching in super smash bros this chapter. Then in true SSB fashion she got spiked into a ring out. Law and Kidd tried that earlier with a rock but this ring out feels much more well earned.

I'm not a fan of a yonkou whining about Gol D Roger when she gets defeated. I don't expect elite level fighters to whine like Kuro when they get defeated. That hurt her as a character. But otherwise, I thought she did a great job. Big Mom always tanks crazy attacks, gets back up and counterattacks. So a ring out was the only reasonable way to take the Dub.

More importantly, Big Mom personally came after Germa! Now their loss makes a lot more sense. With Big Mom as your opponent, losing is the only option you have.

I expect nothing less from Oda, this chapter was fantastic. I also can see why her loss was so disappointing to other One Piece fans, but I'm sure in 5 or 9 years Oda will give Big Mom the rematch she so badly wants.

IMO the fight logic for Wano is going much better than it did with how Luffy beat Katakuri. I still don't buy him winning by outlasting a stronger opponent while being critically wounded. Probably because the only time Luffy really loses without a rematch is to an opponent much stronger than he is. So I am very interested in how the Kaido fight will play out. SSB style ring outs don't mean much for a guy who can literally fly.

Also the panel with Law about to be attacked by Hera? My favorite panel in the whole chapter.
Feb 11, 2022 3:21 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
The fight continued a little further into this chapter, but alas, it is finally confirmed to be over - with Kidd and Law being the victors.

Those final lines about Roger from Big Mom were interesting. A quick ode (or dig) at the man who started it all.

Although Roger is not quite as OG as Joyboy, who we now know had Zunesha as a companion - I assume he was also related to Zunesha's crime.
Feb 11, 2022 3:36 PM

Jun 2017
Finally Big Mom is out for now..only took 1040 chapters....

It's hard to believe that big elephant was actually someone's companion at one point, I am pretty curious about that.
Feb 11, 2022 3:50 PM

Nov 2016
Sweet_Escape said:
I literally don't know why people still shit on Big Mom. She survived Law and Kid's awakened DF attacks for the past 2 chapters which showed her amazing endurance. In fact her "loss" here had more to do with plot than Law and Kid actually beating her in a fight; had Oda not created the basement bomb plot device, Big Mom wouldn't have been blasted off the island. That being said, she's certainly not dead so I dunno how Oda plans to give her character closure now unless he gives her memory loss again...

Also I feel like Oda hates Kid. During the whole fight it was Law's abilities that did the most damage to Big Mom; Big Mom even teased Kid about his big attack from last chapter having little effect on her in this chapter, and it was moreso Law (and really the bombs) who ultimately set up her downfall. Kid was basically impotent in this fight lol.

I wouldn't say it like that. She acknowledged the strength of both before. The tickling remark sounded like something one would say out of spite. The attack was at least strong enough to immobilize her. Then Kid turned up and she definitely felt that one, it even pushed her from the Live Floor to the armory. It was ultimately his attack that initiated the total ring out. His part was every bit as important as Law's.

@MFDOOMED Big Mom doesn't have the same class as Luffy. Remember how she whined about not becoming King of the Pirates. She had the audacity to blame Lola for her lack of success, but Luffy gave it to her straight that she should blame herself.
FMmatronFeb 11, 2022 4:03 PM

Feb 11, 2022 4:15 PM
Aug 2018
Morcombe1990 said:
I thought the spoilers said that all the bombs combined with the big fire monster falling with big mom and exploding took her out but only one bomb explodes when big mom grabs it and that takes out the fire monster, the rest of the bombs are shown next to Yamato and they're still frozen. so how did Big Mom explode when she hit Wano?

this was definitely a forced defeat for big mom, neither Law or Kid have Ryo, Law doesn't even have conquerer's haki. Law hurts big mom with attacks from inside but somehow without Ryo, Kid was able to hurt big mom with physical attacks and even break her bones, which as far as we've been told is impossible, if Kid can hurt her physically then why the hell cant Luffy's gear 4 scratch her. complete nonsense from what Oda has told us previously.

I was giving it a pass because i thought the bombs and fire monster exploding with big mom takes her out but that has proven to be false, nothing but rubble falls with her, i dunno how anything blows up to take her out when she hits Wano.

Unless her crew shows up to save her Big Mom is the biggest waste of time we've ever had, a whole decade of build up for that. what an absolute letdown.
actually law doesnt need ryo because his fruits give him the ability to attack inside
Feb 11, 2022 4:29 PM

Apr 2013
Sweet_Escape said:
See most people have an issue with Oda's writing in regards to Big Mom, not Big Mom herself. The only reason Kidd and Law beat her is because of plot contrivance. I know One Piece requires an insane amount of suspension of disbelief, but far too often Oda writes himself into a corner in regards to certain characters and lessens what is happening in the story because of it. The only good thing Big Mom brought to Wano was the rooftop fight. That's it.
Feb 11, 2022 4:41 PM
Dec 2020
Morcombe1990 said:

There was a couple of bombs that fell alongside her, amidst the rubble
Feb 11, 2022 5:14 PM

Dec 2013
petar997 said:
Morcombe1990 said:

Just one bomb fall towards Big Mom. Yamato confirmed that and one bomb exploded in the basament. I like Mom's inner thoughts about Roger but the fact that Law and Kidd withstand that is insane. Big Mom did nothing to them. She had thought that's not enough but her look on that shitty bomb makes me question her confidence. We'll see after Wano.
MalyRBTFeb 11, 2022 6:09 PM
Feb 11, 2022 7:14 PM
Jul 2018
The fall of Big Mom.
Feb 11, 2022 8:39 PM
Sep 2010
MalyRBT said:
petar997 said:

Just one bomb fall towards Big Mom. Yamato confirmed that and one bomb exploded in the basament. I like Mom's inner thoughts about Roger but the fact that Law and Kidd withstand that is insane. Big Mom did nothing to them. She had thought that's not enough but her look on that shitty bomb makes me question her confidence. We'll see after Wano.

how the hell are we suppsoed to know that was a bomb and not just rubble, it wasnt highlighted and looks nothing like the other major bombs, why not just have one of them drop with her so its obvious instead of an actual nuke which as far as i know we had never been shown before, would have saved a lot of confusion.
Feb 11, 2022 10:46 PM

Dec 2018
KneelBeforeMe said:
Big Mom is almost as big of a joke as Jack was. What a waste of time they were both in this arc.

Biggest mistake from Oda in regards to Wano was bringing Big Mom into the mix. Amnesia plot line, mother mode, ruining Nami and Usopp's shine, turning powerscaling into an even bigger joke than it already was, nerfing her and turning her into a stepping stone for Law and Kidd even though they struggled the entire fight and she basically lost to the bombs that were in Onigashina's basement. Just terrible writing centered around her. Wouldn't put it past Oda to bring her back for Elbaf arc and make her an even bigger joke.

And I also thought that Oda could’ve presented that piece of information regarding Zunesha & Joyboy in a more clever way.

Dumbest shit I've read all day!

always askin' for Buddha, you a Budapest

Feb 11, 2022 10:50 PM

Dec 2018
Can't wait to see how Wano ends following this chapter. So rewarding to see the outcome of that battle, it actually feels like the worst generation has a solid shot in winning the raid.

Law the MVP of Wano.

Feb 12, 2022 1:20 AM
May 2020
NeZeus said:
KneelBeforeMe said:

Just ignore that guy , i've seen him shitting and whining about One Piece flaws most of the time xD

For me tho , Big Mom really did her best
One Piece is bad, really
Feb 12, 2022 1:50 AM

Jun 2020
Zunesha and Joyboy huh? Shit just got interesting. Big Mom isn't gone for good, we all know.
This anime shit is addictive
Feb 12, 2022 8:54 AM
Jul 2021
so they finally defeated big mom, also we all know she will be back in the story, that panel with the explosion was bomb. also, now its confirmed zuneesha and joyboy were companions. overall a very good chapter. just worried about zoro there.
Feb 12, 2022 9:49 AM

Apr 2013
NeZeus said:
KneelBeforeMe said:

Kozuki_0den said:
NeZeus said:

Just ignore that guy , i've seen him shitting and whining about One Piece flaws most of the time xD

Oh no, 2 fanboys that disagree with me but with no counter to speak of, what will I do with myself now? Critiquing Goda is a sin!
Feb 12, 2022 12:47 PM

Dec 2018
KneelBeforeMe said:
NeZeus said:

Kozuki_0den said:

Oh no, 2 fanboys that disagree with me but with no counter to speak of, what will I do with myself now? Critiquing Goda is a sin!

Alright, Big Mom is not a stepping stone whatsoever for Law and Kid. They are both still weaker than her. Their goal was to keep her away from Luffy and Kaido, which was made clearly evident in the past few chapters. She will come back because this clearly is not the end of her, but now she now be even more angry and her want for revenger against Luffy and the alliance will only go stronger.

Yes, I agree that she should of never been apart of Wano and that it could of been just as a good without her. But imo Oda handled her well. If anyone will be completely finished after Wano, it is Kaido.

And obviously we One Piece fans are going to defend a chapter which we enjoyed.

Feb 12, 2022 10:49 PM

Sep 2020
big mom's defeated but this is definetely not the end of her,joy and zunesha are companions wow
Feb 13, 2022 8:31 AM

Aug 2021
Finally big mom got defeated confirmed after 1039!! and my random guess is the "you better not think this is enough to kill me" means she's going to come again in next arc
also the Zunesha being joyboy's companion woohooo!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 812 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

G_Spark233 - Jan 14, 2016

139 by Ston3_FreeN7 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 811 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2015

52 by Ston3_FreeN7 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 810 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2015

46 by Ston3_FreeN7 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 809 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2015

69 by Ston3_FreeN7 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 808 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2015

53 by Ston3_FreeN7 »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.