Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 23, 2021 11:01 PM

Jul 2021
I personally love spoilers very much, The feeling to know something about an anime before them, is really great. That is why I love to read those magas whose anime adaptation is upcoming. I have even completed demon slayer, chainsaw man part 1 and have caught up with blue lock and tokyo revengers, due to reason.
What about you all? Do you love spoilers?

SOME FELLOWS HAVE SPOILED SOME ANIME IN THE PAGE NUMBER 2 . THERE ARE NO SPOILER TAGS.
R0NIT4RDOct 24, 2021 8:30 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 23, 2021 11:06 PM

Aug 2020
They are only good when you want to know what happens. Curiosity gets to the best of people sometimes and it has made me want to finish shows (a recent example would be one week friends). Though, sometimes spoilers aren't the best idea to look up, and a big no no is someone else spoiling a show for you, because that ain't fair.

Has a 8.60 mean score
Akasaka > Other Mangakas

Oct 23, 2021 11:10 PM

Jan 2021
They are only good when you asked for them or you wanted to hear what happens next.I hate the spoilers in tiktok cause there random boy will try to spoil you something from your favourite when you just said that the edit was good.Also spoiling after losing a debate against someone that's a thing that i hate a lot.
Oct 23, 2021 11:18 PM
Jul 2018
The only good spoilers are when you asked for it or you extremely like the particular series. Seeing the same spoiler many times is torture.
Oct 23, 2021 11:20 PM

May 2020
It is something inevitable to get spoiled about some of the popular series, personally I don't mind but it loses its impact when you already know that this particular thing is about to happen now and I can see why many despise this with their heart out, but yeah getting spoiled about a series which ended on a cliffhanger and there aren't any possibilities of getting a continuation is fun for me.
Oct 23, 2021 11:21 PM

Aug 2019
I would hate to get spoiled about a show’s ending, but when it comes to minor things I don’t mind getting spoiled if I’m extremely curious about something
Oct 23, 2021 11:22 PM

Aug 2021
I don't like them. I want to discover what happens by myself. I've been spoiled for the shows, I didn't even know existed, so I put them on hold for a long time to forget them.
I don't make a big fuss about minor spoilers though.
Oct 23, 2021 11:24 PM

Sep 2014
Yeah, I ask my friends for spoilers sometimes if I'm curious about something.
Oct 23, 2021 11:26 PM

Feb 2021
I like spoilers. Sometimes the spoiler give me a better understanding of the show when I watch it. But I dont want to be spoiled about the ending
Oct 23, 2021 11:27 PM

Jun 2017
I hate spoilers, and I hate hearing someone's detailed opinion about an anime before I watch it myself, just tell me if the show is good or not, I dont want to hear shit like "It was great until episode 5 but then the main character pooped on the floor so I dropped it" or whatever.

I also hate spoiling a show for others even when they want me to spoil it
Oct 23, 2021 11:33 PM
Aug 2021
It depends, if it's crime, thriller or a mystery anime, I try to avoid the spoilers as much as possible
Oct 23, 2021 11:34 PM
Jul 2018
Yeah

Sure

Why not

Like 95% of shows I watch I'm not invested enough to care
Oct 23, 2021 11:38 PM

Jul 2021
Corrout said:
They are only good when you want to know what happens. Curiosity gets to the best of people sometimes and it has made me want to finish shows (a recent example would be one week friends). Though, sometimes spoilers aren't the best idea to look up, and a big no no is someone else spoiling a show for you, because that ain't fair.
yes correct. i was really curious to know what would happen in csm, demon slayer and rest mentioned anime. so i read their mangas. unnecessary spoiling would be annoying tbh
Oct 23, 2021 11:39 PM

Jul 2021
angelon_official said:
They are only good when you asked for them or you wanted to hear what happens next.I hate the spoilers in tiktok cause there random boy will try to spoil you something from your favourite when you just said that the edit was good.Also spoiling after losing a debate against someone that's a thing that i hate a lot.
yes lol..i feel you bro..some random american girl applying a wig and some make ups to make her eyes cornered like japanese and they act nyan..lol
Oct 23, 2021 11:39 PM

Jul 2021
BoyBegtu said:
The only good spoilers are when you asked for it or you extremely like the particular series. Seeing the same spoiler many times is torture.
yes same goes for me. that is why i caught up with those popular mangas
Oct 23, 2021 11:40 PM

Jul 2021
Softhenic03 said:
It is something inevitable to get spoiled about some of the popular series, personally I don't mind but it loses its impact when you already know that this particular thing is about to happen now and I can see why many despise this with their heart out, but yeah getting spoiled about a series which ended on a cliffhanger and there aren't any possibilities of getting a continuation is fun for me.
oh..yes.but it does not happen to me. no matter how many times i get spoiled i will watch the anime adaptation with the same curiosity
Oct 23, 2021 11:41 PM

Jul 2021
Rosale said:
I don't like them. I want to discover what happens by myself. I've been spoiled for the shows, I didn't even know existed, so I put them on hold for a long time to forget them.
I don't make a big fuss about minor spoilers though.
well then if you read mangas, you are finding everything yourself only
Oct 23, 2021 11:46 PM

Jul 2020
It ALWAYS frustrates me. People are hyping up the paths thing from Attack on titan and I'm doing my very best not to look it up. I have been tempted several times to look it up already.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Oct 24, 2021 12:04 AM

Jun 2010
I don't mind spoilers but whenever it is possible, I would usually avoid them. Sometimes in some popular series, people tend to talk about them and giving little pieces here and there, which I think is fine. But I wouldn't like to be spoiled for the entire series or a particular arc.
Oct 24, 2021 12:24 AM

Jan 2018
No. The story is crafted in a way that Is supposed to give you the best experience.
You still get the intended experience when you read the manga so I don't think your example really is spoilers
Oct 24, 2021 12:36 AM

Aug 2020
Nope. That's why I hate anime "aesthetic" accounts on social media lmfao.

I don't mind as much if its like a small detail but like most of the spoilers that people say are the most important ones anyway so i just avoid them altogether.

reading ahead in the manga doesn't really count as spoilers. You're just experiencing it differently. Spoilers would be something like someone telling you what happens in chapter 69 when you're only at 30 or something.

the real best way to enjoy a series is to go in without knowing anything imo

Scordolo said:
It ALWAYS frustrates me. People are hyping up the paths thing from Attack on titan and I'm doing my very best not to look it up. I have been tempted several times to look it up already.
lol don't overhype yourself bro.
dompsterfireOct 24, 2021 12:40 AM
Oct 24, 2021 12:48 AM

Sep 2018
No I don't like spoilers at all. Even worse is getting spoiled from some YouTube video title you didn't even click on, just happened to be browsing and noticed it.
Oct 24, 2021 12:54 AM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
I love spoiler tho coz with spoiler i can patient to wait great moment from people told about if thrs no spoiler probably i willnt watch popular anime in past era like code geass, clannad, ttgl, angel beats

Oct 24, 2021 12:55 AM

Jun 2020
Not really. I want to avoid them as much as possible, if I get one its still fine though.
Oct 24, 2021 12:57 AM

Mar 2021
I usually don't like them but sometimes knowing what's gonna happen keeps me engaged in watching something even if it has some boring episodes before the actual good stuff comes. For example I would've dropped Gintama° if I didn't know that
Oct 24, 2021 12:58 AM

Apr 2020
i cannot land without it

i cannot corner without it

i cannot enjoy the rest of the anime because of it

Oct 24, 2021 1:00 AM

Apr 2016
I do and don't..sometimes spoiler give me context of the anime/manga better...but sometimes its kinda ruin my enjoyment especially if there is bad thing happen later on.
Oct 24, 2021 1:01 AM

Nov 2018
No, I usually hate getting them because when I know something is going to happen it's not that exciting/interesting for me anymore.

sos, there's a goddess
in disquise
Oct 24, 2021 1:21 AM
Jan 2021
nope, i hate spoilers and i always try to avoid it but damn they're everywhere
Oct 24, 2021 1:57 AM

Sep 2018
I spoiled myself the ending of Go-toubun after finishing s1, and that made me like s2 even more.
Oct 24, 2021 2:00 AM

Sep 2007
chocomayu said:
Not really. I want to avoid them as much as possible, if I get one its still fine though.

Same here as I'll probably forget about it when it happens in later episodes or so.
Oct 24, 2021 2:14 AM
Aug 2018
spoilers are fine, if they're about anime shows i don't care for
Oct 24, 2021 2:20 AM
Aug 2016
I personally hate spoilers, but people likes them enough to fill social networks with them. I really can't stand that.
Oct 24, 2021 2:44 AM

Feb 2020
It depends if it's something I care about enough. When I find the story interesting enough then I don't like being spoiled, but if I intended to drop it it's fine. Sometimes it gets me hyped up and excited again after getting a spoil so it's not always negative for me. Also when it's something I know I won't ever finish something and the person needs to share it with someone.
Oct 24, 2021 3:03 AM
Jan 2021
No, just no, especially about character deaths, I can't bring myself to like a character even if they are good if I know they are going to die, the impact is way less if I know what's going to happen, same with major plot points
Oct 24, 2021 3:07 AM
Jan 2021
ShriekVandal said:
That is why I love to read those magas whose anime adaptation is upcoming. I have even completed demon slayer, chainsaw man part 1 and have caught up with blue lock and tokyo revengers, due to reason.
What about you all? Do you love spoilers?
this ain't spoilers, spoiler would be watching say episode 3 of something then episode 15/some manga chapter that's ahead of where you are in the anime, reading manga of some anime before it is made into an anime isn't spoiling yourself
Oct 24, 2021 3:45 AM
Mar 2021
I like spoilers for things I will never watch. reading plot summaries of SAO: Alicization and laughing at the notion that it's any better. it's good to know I don't need to waste my time on that!

every time people are buzzing about a horror movie with a big twist I go on Wikipedia and read the plot synopsis, because I dislike most horror, but I like knowing about big dumb twists.

I also like knowing who dies in stories so I'm emotionally prepared and don't get too attached.
Oct 24, 2021 6:19 AM

Mar 2016
I don't hate or love spoilers but I don't really mind them. I don't actively seek them or avoid them but if I see one I don't mind it. Sometimes seeing spoilers helped me to watch a show because it seemed interesting.
Oct 24, 2021 6:25 AM
Jul 2018
I don't mind them for shows that I'm not that invested in. But for shows that I am interested in, I try to avoid them.
Oct 24, 2021 6:40 AM

Nov 2016
I love it when @Mei-o_Scarlett is casually trying to spoil me whenever the opportunity offers itself.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 24, 2021 7:27 AM

Sep 2009
Highest level of spoiler is spoil a little yet still able to lure others to watch

So far, not a lot master such skill
Oct 24, 2021 7:30 AM

Jul 2021
Vanterye said:
Yeah, I ask my friends for spoilers sometimes if I'm curious about something.
yes i too am talking about hose interesting things only. As i do not want to spoil myself with anything other than that. but some people are opposite . they want to watch the interesting things as watch as anime in the first place so they avoid spoilers too.
Oct 24, 2021 7:31 AM

Jul 2021
Mantron said:
I like spoilers. Sometimes the spoiler give me a better understanding of the show when I watch it. But I dont want to be spoiled about the ending
wow, that is a unique reason.o f ourse . sometimes reading further into the story helps us to create a pictorial description of the characters
Oct 24, 2021 7:32 AM

Jul 2021
Farhan_AB said:
It depends, if it's crime, thriller or a mystery anime, I try to avoid the spoilers as much as possible
ye actually i would prefer spoilers related to those anime genres only , that's why i have caught up with these mangas
Oct 24, 2021 7:33 AM

Jul 2021
eli_shmeli said:
Yeah

Sure

Why not

Like 95% of shows I watch I'm not invested enough to care
lol yess..here are some people,, who are extra serious while it comes to watching anime
Oct 24, 2021 7:34 AM

Jul 2021
Scordolo said:
so you d onot want spoilers related to aot. well in case of me i am thinking to complete the manga s soon as possible.lol
Oct 24, 2021 7:35 AM

Jul 2021
ProGoddess said:
I don't mind spoilers but whenever it is possible, I would usually avoid them. Sometimes in some popular series, people tend to talk about them and giving little pieces here and there, which I think is fine. But I wouldn't like to be spoiled for the entire series or a particular arc.
..so you won't read mangas of upcoming anime adaptations..ok?..looks like we are in contrast
Oct 24, 2021 7:37 AM

Jul 2021
CuteAssTiger said:
No. The story is crafted in a way that Is supposed to give you the best experience.
You still get the intended experience when you read the manga so I don't think your example really is spoilers
well if i read the manga which has already completed an arc , before the anime adaptation of that are comes out , isn't that spoiling myself. obviously i may not have the same enjoyment while watching the anime adaptatiion as i already know what will happen. but in my case i have the same enjoyment in both cases. that's' why i love them
Oct 24, 2021 7:39 AM

Jul 2021
GakutoDeathGlare said:
No I don't like spoilers at all. Even worse is getting spoiled from some YouTube video title you didn't even click on, just happened to be browsing and noticed it.
well i ahve never got spoiled from a youtuve video titles. sometimes the thumbnail spoils me though..like a demon slayer fight which is there later in the manga was spoiled in the thumbnail and the title was ike who is the strongest slayer?...lol....but i had already read the manga...so i had already spoiled myself on my own wish.xd
Oct 24, 2021 7:40 AM

Jul 2021
ISeeLifePeople said:
I love spoiler tho coz with spoiler i can patient to wait great moment from people told about if thrs no spoiler probably i willnt watch popular anime in past era like code geass, clannad, ttgl, angel beats
a guy like me..lol...of course it is really difficult sometimes to hold back the curiosity to know what happens next
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Does it REALLY matter if media gets ruined?

APolygons2 - 4 hours ago

11 by lacarde »»
4 minutes ago

» Watching the same anime over and over again

otaku2000anime - 6 hours ago

10 by Kruszer »»
5 minutes ago

» What's your favorite anime character name? (You like the name itself when it comes up, not a character with that name)

TheBlockernator - 9 hours ago

5 by Teirayo »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you agree that One Piece being the top 1 currently airing anime suggests this Spring is weak?

18927 - Yesterday

48 by Timeline_man »»
59 minutes ago

» Why aren't there more political / historical anime?

mahrjose - 9 hours ago

5 by Alpha-Nine »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.